Share Your best Armslist purchase

Armslist is a gold mine depending on your state. Picked up this 1886 Ridge runner take down in 45-70, unfired and paid only 800$.

Attached: IMG_8510.jpg (4032x3024, 1.83M)

Armslist is trash in my state. There is a Steyr S-A1 for $400. But >40 S&W
I've picked up about 30 USGI Z magazines for about $5 a piece though, so that's nice.

Nice mags. That Steyr pistol looks like spaceman trash though even if in a better caliber.

I fucking love the way they look. I'll get one in 9mm one day if there's a threaded barrel option

I've made alot of good scores. It's really like treasure hunting I used to refresh it every few hours, almost like an addition. I traded a Beretta 92 I had $400 in once for a REALLLLY nice Colt 1908 .380, that I further traded with $1k value in trade. Regret trading it.

To each his own.
I agree. Many people post about how garbage armslist is. You do have to sift through the honeypots and the 1,000$ sks know-what-I've-got-ers but then you'll find amazing deals from genuine people whose safes are just too full or they want to get something else and need to generate captial for a new purchase so they'll take extremely low offers. Sometimes you need to be willing to drive. The Ridge runner is 1700$ new from Taylor's & co., I drove four hours across my state to get this new one for 800$ plus about 120$ in buffalo bore ammo he threw in for free because I made the drive to him.
Tl/dr: spend hours searching long enough and you'll find a deal. Don't just look in your area and be willing to drive.

When i first started out, I bout a ruger LC9s for $375, ripped myself off there. But now I just hunt for deals and check it daily, bought a Walther P1 for $350 about 2 hours ago actually.

>my first armslist purchase was a $400 Norinco sks with no bayo lug
>now I’ve traded a PSL for a fully converted Saiga with 20 mags and FAL with 9 mags
You just have to learn from mistakes and become the turbo jew

Armslist is a dumpster fire. Never got a buying inquiry that wasn't from a scammer when I was trying to sell a gun.
Most of the times I've tried to buy a gun the sellers started emailing my crazy schizo shit when it came time to meet, and the one time I actually bought a gun it turned out to have been illegally converted into a machine gun and I'm a couple days away from turning the ATF and police on this guy.

>Having a machine gun and giving it and the nice man who sold it to you up to the ATF
It's like you want them to win user

Frankly, I'd be concerned about him selling you out.

I got pic related + 475 rounds of 54R for $200.00 last September. It's a little ugly, but it's a good beater.

Attached: IMG_20190104_151305_01.jpg (3770x1466, 2.14M)

There was also the time I got ~300 rounds of mixed headstamp, noncorrosive GI M2 Ball for $90.00.

Attached: IMG_20180902_092755.jpg (3120x4160, 3.7M)

I think it just depends on the state. I've made probably 40-50 deals on Armslist buying, selling, and trading and never had an issue or bad meetup

Nice. I bought probably 650 rounds plus the wood crate of China Jiing 7.62x39 preban steel core ammo once for $100. That ammo would sell for $1 a round but you can't even find it anywhere.

I got a case of that Chinese plastic core ammo like 25+ years ago. It also sells high now. I don't know why.

Oh user, that looks way too modern to be from 1886.

I bought a remington m1917 for $480 and a polish m44 for $380.

Picked up 21 surplus FAL mags (mostly stg 58) for $10 a piece, and bought a brand new PTR91 K carbine from the same guy for 900 a couple of weeks ago. Also just picked up a 1942 Luger p08 with all the waffenampts for a 1000 last week. Going tomorrow to pick up a cold war era (Made in Czechoslovakia) cz75 imported by action arms practically new in box for $500.

Green and grey box Nornico comes up all the time around here. NO ONE is going to pay you $1 per round for shitty copper washed chink shit unless they are retarded.

The model number is probably an 1886. Just like buying a model 94 Winchester doesn't mean your gun was built in 1894.

Has anyone EVER seen a decent deal on armslist near Chicago? All I ever see is bullshit like used glock .40s for $600

Wouldn't know. As far as I'm concerned it's practically a foreign country filled with niggers.

Bought an m1a for 600 on armslist.

Met the dude in a walgreens parkinglot at night, and did the swap.
Coulda been stolen, but IDGAF, because I traded it plus 1200 for a scar17.

Bought my first ever AR (STAG Retro M4) for only about $200 and a few tapco mags from some fudd who said it didn't fit his needs, there legit nothing wrong with it and it served me well until I passed it on to my younger brother when he turned 18.

Last year I got a Yugo Capture Kar98k plus 60 rounds of PPU 8mm for $340.

>go on Armslist
>used Shield 1.0s for $400
>used Glocks for $600
>mystery meat "custom ARs" for $1200
>"rare" milsurp for $100 more than gunbroker
>good reloading deals, but "face to face only!"

Attached: 1552873571185.jpg (957x960, 51K)

My area is all shit like Mosins for $600 minimum.

That's what it sells for on gunbroker, around $20 a box. And this isn't Norinco btw and it isn't copper washed, it's a company called China Jiing and it was good ammo. I kept a box, the rest I traded off with my AK to a friend

Nice having so much extra cash