PSAK

>At work
>Check PSA
>Yay, they have some PSAK's in stock
>Get home
>Sold out

Repeat for about 6 weeks now.

Anyone got one? Share your thoughts?

Non-PSA-owners just fucking kill yourself.

Attached: PSAPNG.png (350x172, 56K)

>current year of our lord
>discussing psa for any reason

>buying any US AK

Attached: E6C67281-A36A-4781-A6B3-26EE5EE9EA4F.jpg (490x474, 31K)

Buddy got one, worked great, seemed decent upon my finger fucking.

I got one and it was riddled with your classic AK defects. Classic AK canted trunnion. Classic AK furniture doesn't fit quit right. Classic AK magwell too tight.

The fucking carrier would get caught on the trigger components, bashing and grinding both of them. Taking it apart to remedy made me realize that AKs are history for a reason. I should have known when I watched AKOU and he does the go no go on every rifle that these major manufacturers can hardly be bothered to keep their shit in spec. Then I noticed the trigger holes in the receiver were egg shaped. Sold that garbage and never looked back.

Build an AR in 7.62x39.

>Taking it apart to remedy made me realize that AKs are history for a reason. I should have known when I watched AKOU and he does the go no go on every rifle that these major manufacturers can hardly be bothered to keep their shit in spec.
Stop judging the rifle as a whole because yours was made by fly-by-night builders to appeal to retards who are too poor to afford real AKs.

I checked one out at their Mt Pleasant store. I wasn't unpressed. The safety was reallllllly flimsy like it would almost fall into fire with a sneeze which isn't like AKs at all, so who knows what else they got wrong.

Almost no AK furniture just "fits" right, any AK furniture I've ever bought needed some fitting. Like you said it's dated and comparing it to pop n play ARs is null.

no you're just retarded

>Unpressed
*Impressed
Derp

Judging the AK as a whole would be an entire thread in itself and would be way more damning than what I wrote in that one comment. AKs are great, they are cool, but they are history. They should be made by a few high quality military supplying companies and super niche small batches. That's it. Newly produced American AKs is a fucking meme. That's the reality because the AR exists, whether you like it or not.

Build an AR.

What Gen was it? AKOU's 3k round test on a Gen3 looked really solid.

Op why are you even fucking around with PSA? If you want an AK so bad for PSA prices you might as well shop around for a decently priced WASR-10

Uh is it just me or does this look like ass.

Attached: gf3_carrier_9.jpg (750x594, 46K)

Reading threads like this makes me smile about my $350 WASR.

It looks like a cheap forging that was then shot blasted. It is probably just fine mechanically but your right that it looks like shit

most reviews i've seen of the PSAK's are good, and almost every review I've seen of PSA's customer service says that it may be slow, but they always deliver. I'm actually in the market for a PSAK my self at the moment, but I want one without the ugly ass "moekov" furniture

I've heard reviews saying that the psa ak is pretty solid and video from 2 years ago demostrating a psa ar running with sand in it and then dropping it

It's an incomplete forging though

It's a forging you stupid shit, what do you want it to look like?

>buying PSAKs
This is your mind on welfare, lmao

Why would you wait to get home to buy it?

Because I've bought 3 of their AR lowers and 2 of their uppers and I like their product and price point

>I want one without the ugly ass "moekov" furniture
Same, but I've given up and I'll buy just about anything if it's in stock. The moekov is usually the only one in stock. I'd really like their wood furniture one

I miss my WASR. I had Romanian milsurp/donkey dick on it. Was really cozy desu. I had a Type 56 too, but I liked the AKM platform better , type 56 feels too bulky and a bit dated

Even worse: reddit has scared me about credit card fraud so I want to use privacy.com and that takes up some time to get the card number so in the meanwhile they sell out.

>I bought an american ak despite knowing full well they have always been garbage, therefore the rifle in general is garbage
pls go and stay go

No. look up
vska tests.

AFAIK DDI and atlantic are GTG, but i have an Arsenal anyway.