Why would you buy such an ugly gun? Don’t you like nice things?

Why would you buy such an ugly gun? Don’t you like nice things?

Attached: 276A0416-92E5-450E-8CC3-CE3E25EB1F52.jpg (385x385, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KMawkmOdTnc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's the Honda civic of guns. everytime you turn the key it turns on, and while looking like a shitbox it gets you from a to b. that very basic utilitarian view makes it pretty in my eyes.

Your dad probably felt the same. But he got over it and fucked your mom anyway.

I’m not a woman so I don’t give a shit about my gun looking pretty

implying this isnt cyberpunk AF

Attached: g19 oily pose.jpg (850x637, 148K)

Attached: boattrip.gif (368x349, 2.53M)

It’s not.

>cyberpunk AF
kys

if pure utility doesnt get you hard...

Attached: 1552670081832.png (363x376, 298K)

did...did you...spray tire shine on your gun?

Glocks are the best combat handguns available so I bought it first in the event I ever have to rely on a gun to defend myself. I bought my other fun handguns after.

YO LITTLE DON. I JUST SHIT MY PANTS. DOES THAT MAKE YOU FEEL MORE LIKE A MAN? I AM HAVING THESE IL(LEGAL) IMMIGRANTS CLEAN THEM. WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT LITTLE DONNY?

Aesthetics are subjective. Some people like Glocks. Some people like H&K. I like Berettas and 1911s and XDs. Some like wheel guns.

how could anyone possibly not like glock aesthetics

Attached: Glockino.png (739x490, 159K)

>bought a memeteen eleven on a whim
>kick self because if I'd bought a glock I could have bought a million toys and accessories for it

Easily. Next question. Why are Glock fags so annoying?

Its ugly, but its fucking reliable.

because it's perfection™

Attached: image0-5.jpg (4032x3024, 905K)

I kind of want one because of its looks.
It's blocky and minimalistic.

>playing dress up with a tool

Fag

To me, a nice thing is one that will work when I want it to. Glocks are nice things.

I like the aesthetics of the long slide models (will still buy a CZ)

Bullshit. Glockfags always tack on stupid shit to make their Glocks 'unique.' Almost as vad as AR fags.

Glocks are basically what happens when alienware branches out into firearms manufacture. Tacky, overpriced, and heavily branded, but, it works i guess.

Tacky? Glocks aren't overflowing with excessive greebles, that's probably one reason they are so popular for customization. Overpriced compared to what, nuSIG? The competition has to undercut Glock in price if they don't have name recognition or don't offer appreciably better performance. They've definitely won the brand war, all normies know the name Glock even if they wouldn't be able to pick one out of a lineup of pistols. They were not the first on plate with a striker-fired poly pistol, but they are definitely the 400 pound gorilla. I wouldn't want *all* my pistols to be Glocks but I wouldn't spit on owning one.

That's just a sign of insane third party support, to the point where you can build a "glock" totally out of ersatz third party components. Pretty much par for any of the meat and potatoes platforms.

The new "single stack" Glocks are disgusting. Anything beyond Gen 2 that isn't a thrashed Gen 3 is gross.

Attached: file.png (1023x747, 785K)

And just like honda its ‘enthusiasts’ are cucked farm tools

Considering estetics as something relevant in defensive firearms is pure faggotry.

they all look like glocks lmao

Non glock fags are even gayer and they have to settle for sub par striker fired copied garbage

sheet

Attached: sheeet1 (2).jpg (2053x3651, 1.53M)

Because they look retrofuturisitc in a way.

Attached: IMG_4249-min.jpg (6000x4000, 1.9M)

Why is your Glock sweating? what did you say to it?

Same here.
I want a Glock to check it off the list, but I can't decide between the more typical 19 or something more interesting like a 34.

Get a 40 for maximum long gun is long

Where do you live that you can get that much guac for just two dollars?

Reminds me of when I dont drink enough water.

Attached: bait_hooked.webm (1280x720, 1.23M)

Best bang for the buck if you want a 10mm.

wow those are some shit opinions buddy kys

I've heard of ODG and FDE but BSY? (Baby Shit Yellow)

Cuba

I have an unfinished/unbuilt Poly80 frame. Should I build another G19 or go for a G23? I only have experience shooting 9mm and the only other handgun I own is the 1st Poly80 I finished, which is chambered in 9mm
>pic related, my ghostgat

Attached: 20190316_205546.jpg (4128x2322, 2.19M)

Forgot to mention another option is buying and building a Poly80 G21/20 frame and getting a conversion barrel for it so I can shoot .45acp and 10mm. I've always secretly had the itch to try 10mm master race but I know its more expensive to shoot than 9 and i dont know how the frame would hold up to hotter loads like Underwood.
>tl;dr: another 9mm, a .40S&W, or 45acp+10mm?

>not glocking
op is a 9K111

Attached: 1545262845485.jpg (1023x716, 74K)

Go full autism and build a 357 sig.

I only hear anti glock fags talking. Never anything from glock owners

Beretta would like a word with you pal

Is that white thing full of drugs? Loser.

Except it costs as much as a lexus lol

I'd be all over the 48 if it had an accessory rail.

explain this then.

Attached: literal trash.png (1008x756, 1.19M)

Is .357sig cheaper or more expensive compared to 10mm and/or .45acp?

Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

Metal framed sigs might just be the best looking doublestack handguns imo.

You might not like it, but this is what Glock perfection looks like.

>not having RTF
>not having gills

Attached: a4o3s2.jpg (640x480, 110K)

same price as 45acp, usually, cheaper than 10mm mostly

Yes they are ugly, but I needed a high capacity semi auto in10mm for a fishing trip in Alaskan bear country. The Glock 40 was the gun that kept coming up on top of the choices available.

You're short a millimeter there, son

Attached: bigiron.jpg (2250x3000, 1013K)

I think this one looks pretty good aesthetically

Attached: 1517805124016.jpg (1000x750, 105K)

eh. you sho bout dat?

Attached: IMG_4690.jpg (1331x797, 154K)

Attached: 1525224219933.png (225x225, 7K)

yuuup

Attached: longboiii.jpg (3072x3072, 1023K)

>thread turns into 10mm vs .357sig posting
>right as im debating between one or the other for my next glock build
uuuuuuhhhhhh

if you're going "big iron", why go for half ass big iron? go 10mm. when you want a practical urban carry you can tote a g19 or whatever

Assuming you already have a small-frame Glock, I'd stick with the .357 SIG and get a .44 Magnum when you get a hankering for some real big iron.

this poster is going to be eaten by an angry polar bear

This. Real 10mm is very hard to shoot fast and accurately in any kind of useful fashion. .357 sig has less muzzle flip or snap than 40 short and weak.

If I'm ever in polar bear country, I'm going to be toting a pump shotgun full of slugs, not some dinky little hand cannon that'll just piss him off.

>Real 10mm is very hard to shoot fast and accurately in any kind of useful fashion.
Maybe if you're a gigantic pussy... the perceived recoil difference in the glock platform between 10mm and .40S&W is not that great, even if we're talking full power 10mm. it's actually a pleasure to shoot and i would shoot it all day.

joint arctic command literally issues glock 20s for polar bear defense. they work great. 10mm is a much more beastly round than it gets credit for being, truly the patrician's hand cannon choice

Felt recoil of 10mm vs .357sig?

>Maybe if you're a gigantic pussy... the perceived recoil difference in the glock platform between 10mm and .40S&W is not that great, even if we're talking full power 10mm. it's actually a pleasure to shoot and i would shoot it all day.

Good for you. I can't shoot my Glock 20 for shit with real rounds like Buffalo Bore 180gr. I could probably get off 3 rounds on target with my .357 sig before 2 with the 10mm. I can't justify using the 10mm for any kind of practical self defense when the .357 sig is already very powerful.

>Felt recoil of 10mm vs .357sig?
very subjective. for me, not a big enough difference in my splits to warrant the smaller round. ymmv, but it wouldn't be a decisive factor for me.
>I can't shoot my Glock 20 for shit with real rounds like Buffalo Bore 180gr.
No offense but this sounds like operator error. If your fundamentals are right, 10mm really shouldn't be hard to control, and while i don't dispute that 357 sig is powerful, 10mm is significantly moreso.

You're a fag and I bet your breath stinks

Especially since most factory 10mm uses .40 S&W bullets that underperform when driven to 10mm velocities.
The .357 SIG case can't use normal 9mm bullets, so you don't run into that problem with it.

>they work great.
Oh, does JAC go around shooting a lot of polar bears? Aren't they endangered?

tupperware guns everywhere.

Sounds like you need to put away your museum piece and get into the Grip Zone™.

Its a G19/23/32 lower, so it'd have a standard 4" G19 barrel

>such an ugly gun
youtube.com/watch?v=KMawkmOdTnc

I'd say .357. You're going roughly an extra 100 fps and you wouldn't be using 10mm to its full potential as a hybrid game/AP round until you hit 5".

>Oh, does JAC go around shooting a lot of polar bears? Aren't they endangered?
Heh, why do you think they're endangered? Answer: Glock Perfection.

>an extra 100 fps
>he's measuring feet per second
>not ft/lbs

>Glocks
Nice nigger tier gun faggot. So sick of you fucking wanna be gang bangers and your fucking homie gun. Glocks are a fucking meme

Gee wonder why the United States military doesnt use them then...hmmmmmmmmmmmm

t. nogunz

Looks like a plastic piece of shit that comes out of the toy aisle in Wal-Mart

Its old shitty guac to go with his shitty glock

>the United States military doesnt use [Glocks]

Attached: 31775496_1986577551670571_3558357864747630592_n.jpg (1080x1080, 117K)

As far as I can tell every unit, that has any confirmation on sidearm in socom uses glocks. Seals, Marsoc, army SOF. I dont know about rangers.

rangers aren't real SOF anyway

Attached: special forces of the world.png (1306x5702, 328K)

>t. ricers

Attached: file.png (1141x693, 955K)

Damn that thing looks Fisher-Price, soulless.

Is that the burn victim edition?

I smiled and got a comfy fizzing sensation

>Not building your very own Spooky Tupperware

Fucking Statist

Attached: 20190316_112911.jpg (842x1148, 584K)

lol'd

Attached: 1551729086243.jpg (800x450, 63K)