He didn't join the NRA wine club

>He didn't join the NRA wine club
How do can you even justify being on Jow Forums?

Attached: Capture.png (2519x1142, 3.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nrawineclub.com/web/index.cfm?src=nraweb2018
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Red wine is delicious. I dont understand how people can enjoy white wine, however.

You got me laughing pretty hard, op. Good jarb

I prefer whiskey.

Because I already have a favorite wine and nothing else compares.

Attached: paisano_0.png (317x682, 237K)

That’s not beer

its literally the crab sticks at the range meme become real

We put our spiced vinegar on those bottles

By being haz guns and drink wine anyway.
Wait a sec...

We had so much space taken up by that wine where I worked wholesale, is it good?

Nice to know, Satan.

It's incredibly good.
Sweet but not overly so, with a lovely fruity note to it.
Don't get me wrong, it's not fruit juice sweet, it has a very old school traditional "Italian household" sweetness, if that makes sense.
It's refreshing and bright.

Everyone knows this is a leftist trying to wedge people from gun rights, right?

Post your wines

Attached: 75146797-12B0-456C-847D-52117802A1CB.jpg (600x599, 69K)

I've been meaning to try that wine.
What are your thoughts on it?

This is my favorite inexpensive wine

Attached: Bottiglia-_0001_VillaAntinoriRosso2017.png (932x2663, 1.76M)

>Alcohol
I hate having anything in common with Islam. But I don't think we need alcohol for anything.

wine is for women and frogs. liquor is for men

Real Jow Forumsommandos hate the NRA for being sellouts and catering to boomerfudd hunters and the "fuck you, I got mine" crowd

so, are we starting a Jow Forums wire general or something?

wine, ffs*

This.

try a dry white. I often enjoy a dry Chardonnay or Sauvignon Blanc

There's nothing wrong with sipping on a glass of your alcohol of choice to wind down after a long day.

my go-to table red, a nice rioja you can find almost anywhere and usually under $15

Attached: Marques de Riscal.png (246x344, 21K)

that is a very good cheap tuscan red user, great choice

Booze was the foundation of civilization. There is serious discussion in academic circles as to whether beer or leavened bread came first.
We started farming expressly to make more beer. Booze is about as human as you can get.
Do shitty humans abuse it? Absolutely. Do you have to like alcohol? Of course not.
But booze is arguably what separated us from animals, second only to fire itself.

It’s honestly pretty good. Everyone in my family likes it. Most of them are dry but have some kinda kick that makes keep drinking it

because the NRA is a bunch of neocon cuckolds
fuck them and fuck you, go back to faggot

Fuck off.

Wine is Jow Forums as fuck.

Attached: MargaretCorbinatFt.Washington1776DT.jpg (1400x949, 1.7M)

t. actual NRA shill

The "wine" from the NRA wine club is shit.

Try an oaked chardonnay. J Lohr Arroya Seco was the first white I ever liked. I'm a dry spicy red guy, have been since I was a kid.

Never understood beer it taste like shit and cost way to much to get drunk with

> I hate having anything in common with [progressives]. But I don't think we need [assault weapons] for anything.

Attached: taste-will-always-be-subjective-but-i-can-address-your-alcohol-content-issue.png (660x900, 126K)

Dude.

Nice bottle work! I like the design. Cute.

>wine with edgy marketing
Why?

Hickock45 here, today we have us some peenot griggeeyo heh, hope I said that right. Anyway, we’re gonna be opening this sucker up with a federal corkscrew.

Someone make a one off video with Hickock, MAC, Mr. Guns&Gear and Paul Harrel all sampling a bunch of bougie wine.

Second thought, strike Harrel from that last, because someone posted a pic of him preparing doves in a French country style, so he might actually know his reds.

I like both but when I first started drinking wine I only liked white.

Whatchu sum kinda yerapeun? Its called licker mister

Do they still have the theft and accidental gun shot insurance as part of their membership or was that dropped back when all of their corporate partners cucked out? If I remember correctly NRA membership entitled you to like $5k insurance if your firearms were stolen and something like $10k if you got shot at a shooting range or hunting or whatever.

Hold on buying wine tote kit now

Too good for a box, Mr Fancypants?

How spicy, Mr Devil?

Attached: 13519D4A-8E8B-4D7A-9B2B-F8EBC5ABAF0F.jpg (331x400, 26K)

Attached: yang_alcohol_2.jpg (960x2880, 381K)

>Made in Australia
>features convicts
Hmmm

Hey user, you know what MD stands for right?
(((Mogen David)))

white wine requires a certain refinement unavailable to the average coffee drinker lmao

Australia was literally making wine before it was a penal colony my dude

Most Delicious

But the wine is based off crimes that got you sent to Australia

>NEED
fuck off

>Hickok45 here on another woods walk. Rumor has it there are some feral wine bottles lurking around the compound. Luckily I brought my trusty MG 42 along for protection.

Maybe Muslim Slayer-san will get his mugshot on a bottle.

I think this is the most Jow Forums wine since it has knights on the label.

Attached: IMG_0441-3.jpg (1512x2016, 999K)

The Cabernet is good

And? Have as sex

>california

>letting state politics cloud your judgment on wine quality
california wine is better, bitch

Almost all US-made wine comes from there.

Bum wine/10

>it's real
nrawineclub.com/web/index.cfm?src=nraweb2018

Attached: 1474717326034.jpg (1375x749, 125K)

Say what you want about the NRA being a huge presence but FUCK them.
>mismanaging funds on gay shit like this
>compromising on gun rights
>being a bunch of faggot ass boomer fudds in general
>Wayne LaPierre being a dipshit
>being associated with a hick by the name of Ted Nugent
Also the fact that the NRA instructor course is babby mode easy and does not adequetely teach someone how to defend themselves with a pistol yet it’s a national fucking stardard.

The NRA needs someone well trained, young and relevant to lead the orginization but that’ll never happen.

Attached: 9A4378DB-9C93-4C7C-BA73-6ED422F7B4C9.jpg (600x600, 59K)

Carlo Rossi is cheaper than boxed wine.

19 crimes is meh

Coppola is GOAT

Attached: ci-francis-coppola-diamond-collection-gold-label-chardonnay-eaa175064cd0311b.jpg (400x600, 10K)

It's drinkable table wine. If you put it in a $1000 wine bottle and served it, everyone would be very impressed and unless they'd already tasted one or both wines, would never know the difference.
There are good years and bad years of this stuff. 2015 was good, 2016 wasn't so much.

Yep. Sure is. For when you absolutely, positively have to get howling drunk.

More important is that it gets me drunk.

Do (((you))) think I really give a shaggy rats ass? Jew wine does exactly what I want it to do when I swill down half a bottle. Cheap enough to be unpretentious, with a clean projectile vomit finish and the blinding hangover has deep bass notes with a hint of stale ashtray.

I’ve always wondered, though; it’s that nice synthetic purple when you quaff it. Half an hour later, when it comes back up, it’s clear or slightly amber. Maybe a few blood streaks, but no purple to be seen. Where’s the purple? What’s it doing? Am I being harmed? These kinds of questions are why I don’t have many friends, I guess.

>not boones farm
look at this uppity rich hooked nosed cunt

i miss the old nra

Attached: 1552537867354.jpg (500x373, 104K)

Rosé for life
Anything else isnt k

California wine is garbage. It might be worth 5 bucks, but shit, it's terrible. Might as well be fucking Ohio wine.