If the USA gets its second amendment guttes, are we fucked? Are we the last bastion of gun rights in the world?

if the USA gets its second amendment guttes, are we fucked? Are we the last bastion of gun rights in the world?

Attached: 1520780764462.jpg (320x320, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D93o3kItF-E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes and yes. Buy canned food and water filters

Then it will finally be time

Attached: 92F2D2D8-5912-49C9-BB20-887777773F94.jpg (1024x733, 175K)

yes and yes
but that is why we must birth a new nation when the time has come

Attached: 1553012416126.jpg (540x652, 425K)

We will create a new nation from the blood of the old one

First gallant South Carolina nobly made the stand, then came Alabama and took her by the hand.
Next, quickly Mississippi, Georgia, and Florida...

You should get the point, OP.
All it takes is one red, gun loving state to get the ball rolling.

Attached: Flag_of_the_Confederate_States_of_America.png (1280x853, 42K)

I suppose now is as good a time as any, what is our backup backup plan? What land is still unclaimed if we lose the boogaloo? I hope to god we never have to boogaloo, and if we do have to that we win, but if we lose then what?
Do we go home defeated? Resist laws at the family level? Go to a different country? Start a new country? Keep in mind if we are beat then we will have much less manpower, political influence, and money.

Go as far south as you can while still staying within the boarder, then start heading east. Join the first Americans with guns that you see. Win or die

this desu, glown niggers infecting the ranks would be a problem

youtube.com/watch?v=D93o3kItF-E

There are tons of countries, with gun rights on par or better than the US.

>those sources

Theres only a small handful, man. Things aren’t that hopeful in this world anymore

Afghanistan has better gun rights than the US because it is pure fucking Anarchy, and I'm not going to live with some sand-niggers anyways. I'm not afraid to kill a bitch over my gun.

Attached: bX67xSqZP_Wg27OeZvY1_HMceXnhau02EmmQ8jka6xQ.png (500x517, 108K)

Concure Somalia it will be easy create camps whit gas showers and then send somalians theare ezy

Yes , cause gun ownership is a dangerous hobby for that attracts a lot of autists

dumb frogposter

HURRAH, HURRAH, FOR SOUTHERN RIGHTS HURRAH!

>tons of countries

You completely failed to name one, dummy.

Not as dangerous as your grammar.

I know a guy in Brazil, sends videos of favela hues firing (presumably stolen) M249s into the air, along with full autism AKs and shit. Looks pretty good desu

Yes, truly the last and only bastion of gun rights in the world, dont go searching somewhere else, we are full anyway

Attached: 7E19F7E8-C6C7-489C-B055-BD65E0F784B6.png (327x367, 50K)

Based Czechs

>Do not post threads about gun control. They belong on Jow Forums.
Fuck off.

fuck you, censoring these topics is aiding gun grabbers
not that you'd care bloomberg shill

We might get or gun rights slowly stripped. But hopefully a Boogaloo will follow

Attached: 3A5ED6C6-0C45-4CA7-9AE4-0696233EC81E.jpg (666x570, 99K)

Nothing will happen when they do, just like every other country, people will bitch, they shut up and take it because they’re lazy and would rather just bitch.

If Afghanistan wasn't full of Afghans it'd be absolutely gorgeous. Plenty of times sitting on post I'd marvel at how pretty the landscape was. I'd live there

Alaska or canada

It used to be quite the vacation spot back in the day.

Rhe Swiss definitely dont have good laws either

Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a single star!

Attached: 1E37DDB7-2AD7-4705-BB1E-C494A7C2F016.jpg (960x606, 59K)

czech republic remains stronk

Attached: 132.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

Don't matter. Won't affect me in my lifetime. They can ban guns all they want, but there are like half a billion or more firearms in circulation right now, which can't even pretend to have the resources to confiscate. With proper care a quality firearm will last decades. Even an AR with a few extra barrels and bolt carrier groups will last like 75 years.

>subject self to anti gun people to discuss guns

Purdge the Afganease

There won't be a loss. If balkanization doesn't occur, there will be decades of civil unrest that lead to draconian responses/martial law at worse. Millions will want to leave because America will be dead.

You can try finding a new frontier, but remember that the human pestilence that destroyed this nation will follow you there too. They can't help themselves--they can't create, only usurp and destroy.

I can see it going both ways. A lot of gun owners would cuck out, they value safety and peace over liberty.
By the same token, I think a sizable enough of us will resist. Remember when gun rights activists show up, it scares grabbers. In Maryland last month, a Democratic politician wanted to dox all those who showed up at the state house wearing "We Will Not Comply" t-shirts, and the AGs of WA state and Colorado are whining over sheriffs who refuse to obey them.
So yes, there will be cucking out. But there will also be defiance. An AWB or a repeal of the 2A will be fought tooth and nail in the courts and state houses before it is fought in the streets. I have faith in the gun community.
At the risk of sounding like a cringey keyboard warrior: Who Dares Wins.

Attached: 892EvEq.gif (500x250, 495K)

The US is the last bastion of the white man not only of guns, you gotta do something man, if you fall its over for us, europeans are disgusting cucks who destroyed everything by being passive sheeps, you guys are the last real white mans, don't die like the europeans, fight lads, seize your rights, don't let them destroy you slowly

They’re definitely not about to change any minute

We are literally the last bastion of FREEDOM on the planet. This is why I tell gun owners to be very careful. Don't be a fucking cringelord. Because either two things are going to happen -- we're going to be rounded up and re-educated, or we're going to be democratically neutered.

Educate people. Dig in for the war, but by god, create as many fellow gun owners as possible. If private gun ownership on Earth, then all "muh globalism" memes will actually come true because there will be no check for the transnational powers that be.

How do you tell an anti-gun family member that you are hasguns without them cutting off communication or them filing an ERPO against you "for your own good"?
>t. Have grown up and moved out, kept it a secret

Attached: cs-lewis-tyranny.jpg (776x381, 69K)

>family member might file an ERPO

don't tell them if they're a fucking nutjob.

I have multiple friends, all family men with children, and all but one are pozzed with the liberal mind-virus. I don’t see ever getting them to accept reality about individual Americans needing a firearm. It’s just crazy to me b/c I am the single childless one - they actually have families to protect! Wtf

They will fail as man if they can't protect their families, you should either help them or have your family

meant to say "on Earth dies"

you've gotta hammer it into them that they live in a dangerous world. take them shooting. let them know this is a tool that serfs, slaves, prisoners of war and those interned throughout history would've given ANYTHING to have.

You will just roll over like you did when the AWB got passed. And with the increasing number of state level gun bans it won't take long to be equal with Europe.

Probably all are limpwristed and the woman makes all the decisions.

Who would be responsible at a state/local level if this happened?
Who would be the best to sentence and deal with in the case of an awb/gun grab?

I don’t see it happening. They’re so busy with work and senpaitachi it’s rare to even get them alone for drinks etc. Almost always it’s quick lunch meets or bbqs at their homes where senpaitachi still have 98% of their focus. I understand it’s tough to want to bother with teaching the kids gun safety and getting the safe etc but when something goes bad they are going to have major egg on their face. How can a person not care for the lives of ones own family? It’s irresponsible parenting imo.

>wife is boss
Dunno but hugely liberal opinions, one has straight up said “just do away with the 2nd amendment zfg.” Guy means well but is fairly retarded about most things so not surprised.

Keep crying
Whites enabled and progressed it. Whites try so hard every day to be farm tools for jewish antigun agenda
First your species privilege niggers then your species bend over and hand all your achievements into jewish hands now your females are shitting out cultureless mutts with velcro hair due to your males lack of masculinity
Its your virgins that are shooting out of rage dedicating their lives to be jewish toys
So enjoy as your rights are taken away and your species diluted. You all worked very hard for it after all ^^

Attached: B3CCC37B-2F44-4E3E-8756-7EE2C4293CB8.jpg (800x450, 61K)

Gooks truly have no soul

>Means well
No he doesn't he is either malicious or at best spouting nonsense thinking that will make him more likable, probably to his wife.
If I was you I wouldn't consider that type of person a friend.

And no guns.

>Don't matter. Won't affect me in my lifetime
Shut the fuck up you selfish boomer

You mean one that lost? Where the ideals of the defeated are now almost completely rejected worldwide and condemned as ignorant and backwards, just about universally despised?
No one will take you seriously, and when you lose the world will be convinced that """gun rights""" are an evil and barbaric thing. No offense, but get real