Have at them Jow Forums. NZ Government has created this website to surrender your guns...

Have at them Jow Forums. NZ Government has created this website to surrender your guns. Make sure you do your bit and fill in a submission form!

forms.police.govt.nz/forms/firearms-hand-in

Attached: FB_IMG_1553241846582.jpg (1080x1386, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newshub.co.nz/home/new-zealand/2019/03/police-slam-fake-firearm-hand-in-forms.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: FB_IMG_1553242072150.jpg (1080x1987, 164K)

Attached: FB_IMG_1553242075344.jpg (1080x1426, 106K)

Attached: IMG-20190321-WA0020.jpg (778x524, 51K)

>no overseas support

I wish 10 seconds of trolling was enough to help our anglo-saxon brothers, turns out it's not and you guys fucked up. I feel for you, and will fight by your side should you take that option, and I hope to god you do.

The site was taken down so make of that what you will

Attached: 401CDA46-0754-4D67-AAA6-59C54172E0AD.png (656x977, 42K)

Attached: 6C430F86-FFBD-437F-B1A1-EDA2A4776D90.png (750x1334, 180K)

Jow Forumsube be with you, Jow Forumsiwi Jow Forumsommandos.

surrender
>a pink P90 and associated bunny loli
>a glock and wesson 45mm
>a storm bolter
>two pipes, an endcap and a nail
>a graviton beam emitter

And that's a good thing.

Attached: 1553224271431.jpg (736x960, 99K)

The site was just blocked to foreign IPs

i think that kiwi's gone sour after that one

>useful tool
>"here you go mr state, let me lick your boot harder"
Fuck I hate this country

that was savage

If you really want to fuck with them. Get a VPN with a New Zealand IP and then start putting in real New Zealand adresses.
Prefered adresses and names would be from:
>government buildings
>political offices
>police station
>military bases
>anti gun lobbies
>media outlets

When you fuck with someone, fuck with them discreetly. It makes the butt hurt so much worse.

So just use a VPN

recommendations most want extra for nz

>going through that effort just for le ebin troll xD
You're no freedom fighter.
You're nothing.

Keked

kill yourself shill

You're nothing and you'll never be anything.
You and your "manlet" Australian hero can rot in hell.

Sorry you're offended by memes and harmless pranks. Try facebook or something more suited to someone with skin as thin as yours.

Tarrant is a hero

Attached: 1552998523097.jpg (700x979, 304K)

Memes and harmless pranks in the face of law abiding citizens that have lost their rights?
Please.

He's no hero.
He's a child murdering hypocrite defeatist coward.

You're a faggot and those mudslimes have been doing it to us for decades. They got what they deserved. Nigger.

Oh! So because your race or religion has done nefarious stuff in the past means it's okay for you and your family to be murdered in cold blood even though you had no connections to those passed crimes?
So because an innocent child is born into something means it's okay for them to be murdered in cold blood even though they've barely been in this world?

Fuck you.

They deserve it when they're invading countries and raping everyone. They deserve it when they harbor their own terrorists and hide them from justice. Get fucked, dune coon.

brainlet logic. please don't reproduce, you are no different than under 70 sandnigger deathcultists

Innocent children don't deserve anything like that.
Unarmed civilians moving legally into a country don't deserve it either.

Cum N take it!!!

Attached: 2687EB68-4D5F-469D-BF33-5AB51D176DBB.png (750x1334, 204K)

Fucking lol'd

nits make lice

they've wisened up

Attached: sddd.jpg (800x600, 85K)

Use a VPN dummie

I think they completely shut it down im, using one and im getting the same message

newshub.co.nz/home/new-zealand/2019/03/police-slam-fake-firearm-hand-in-forms.html

>"Police are seething..."

Attached: kek.jpg (547x394, 16K)

Bwahahaha

Let the onslaught commence.

>1 little shooting makes a country give up firearms
Fucking christ the US will actually be the last bastion of freedom

Attached: 85747A7E-2564-4CCB-B06C-2654CAB61A8C.gif (220x167, 123K)

Their parents are the ones responsible for putting them in that danger. That mosque btw had all sorts of problems with radicalization, pro-ISIS shit, etc. I wouldn’t let my kids hang out in a place like that just like I wouldn’t let my kids hang out around a Branch Davidian compound on ATF appreciation day.
You sound like one of those assholes that expects me to put the safety of other people’s children over the safety of my own children out of some dumb adherence to abstract principle.
Nigger.

Attached: 3DBDF645-46F7-42C2-A7B6-405779149656.png (800x602, 915K)

>Half tank of gas and a flat tire

Got me. Must find my sides, now.

Reminder we need anons making both blatantly ridiculous subissions as well as ones that look legit. Wasting their time and patience on the former will make it harder for them to filter out the latter.
The free NZ proxy I had been using got blocked, but it’s a slow day at the office today so I’m trying to find another one.

Ill play
>So because your race or religion has done nefarious stuff in the past means it's okay for you and your family to be murdered in cold blood even though you had no connections to those passed crimes?
One did it in the past when nobody here was born and in very small numbers seldom if ever in first world countries. The other does it in great numbers today, without the condemnation of their followers in any size, and answer honestly in polls, with the majority normally, that they believe terrorist attacks on the west are justified.
They dont belong in the west and create troubles wherever they go, the attack was meant to raise attention even if it involved doing very bad things.
>So because an innocent child is born into something means it's okay for them to be murdered in cold blood even though they've barely been in this world?
Never, but it happens unfortunately and it will happen more and more often by those acting on islamic teachings with the greater numbers they show up in.

>this thread
Fucking kek. Nice to see the 1st amendment swinging in to protect the 2nd amendment for once, not the other way around.

Does anyone remember blackfaxing from the Chanology days? E-faxing 1000s of solid black pages to rape the toner cartridges of Scientology's public fax lines?

Fuck you and rot in hell.

Strong argument there m8

a real warrior would have asked about the red button.

>fuck you
Wow you really told me off! Top tier rhetorical skills.
I’d tell you to eat a bullet, but I can see you’re already busy eating dicks so why bother.

Attached: A5444B3C-4E82-4632-BBB1-A612B895867F.gif (500x281, 1.07M)

Its working

It's important to detest and take potential child killers like you seriously now that this Australian fuck proved that you're all a real threat to anyone and everyone.
You don't want to protect or fight anything, you just want to murder innocent unarmed people in cold blood.

keep getting over seas message even though VPN has me in Nz

youre entitled to your own opinions but I hope you can at least understand the logic behind the arguments you responded to.
Also
>They dont belong in the west and create troubles wherever they go
Theyre incompatible with every country that is home to people with a different religion or a different variation of islam. This is proven all around the world.

Strawman everywhere in this post. Control your emotions and come back with an argument.

welcome to Jow Forums faggot

>get a load of this jew

Attached: 2221637F-9DBF-47DC-9938-4ED7C8B31260.gif (382x196, 1.12M)

Been reading through his twitter. He's a real piece of shit.

cringed and fagpilled

WOOF

Those were the days. The chans need to go back to doing stuff like that rather than being full time Jow Forumsniggers

Wow, this guys got us pegged pretty good. He's very astute.

>They're just not white.
Fuck you.
Quit trying to justify the murder of children and unarmed civilians.

Don't even try.

Are you new here

That describes everyone here
Not just this board either
Lets see...
LGBT and r9k are a threat to children as all gay people are pedos
Pol is where the shooter came from
B is just b
G is again full of girls(boys) so again, the pedos
K is full of traps aswell as noguns that won't do anything irl with some decent people
And fuck v

don't try what?
this board seems to revere genocide of one sort or another, be it jews or kebab.
are you really shocked?

Yeah, fun times

Oh and bant is full of children

>>They're just not white.
well, now I know youre baiting m8

I wanna do some more, but I'm phoneposting and cannot into VPN

Attached: mflftHo.jpg (600x398, 53K)

Were about to be pruned

Tell that to the immigrant Irish that were hated for so long in the US, child killer.

No argument of his own, tries to strongarm everyone else into being quiet. Get a load of this tranny.

Attached: 1552854153763.jpg (890x890, 327K)

The shooter was from infinity chan not here
pic related. me on the left

Attached: 1552690663213.jpg (660x371, 38K)

doesn't matter website says the over sea message even with a vpn

Let's call this operation with something pretty LARP-y as fuck. This operation needs to be pretty straightforward, ours intentions being clearly about non-compliance while detesting the shooter. Win, win.

Votes?

You're a sheltered kid that grew up in the suburbs and will never know real adversity because you're glued to your PC all day?
Nice to know.

/i/ is long gone and DDOSing is a serious crime

>dont even try
>how dare you disagree with my overemotional and logically unsound argument
>why is my kvetching not working? It’s always worked before!

>worrying about perceived intentions
>”while detesting the shooter”
I smell a consensus cracker here boys...

You sit in front of your PC all day and you've never known a hard days work in your life, user.
That's not projection, it's a fact.

This is some classic Jow Forums trolling. Keep up the good work, Jow Forums. It's good to see this sort of thing again.

?

Do you want the light of gun ownership to just turn over and die?

>loses original argument on the merits
>immediately pivots to making assumptions about disagreeing posters and attacking their background
100% bad faith shill confirmed. Good god you are so incompetent at this.

Attached: 9F23D697-934E-44E3-81A0-8C848383A2B3.jpg (750x936, 76K)

The fact that this is the only type of response you can come up with just proves my point.
You practice all day every day ways to turn someone's concerns against them or delegitimize anything they say.
You're just a sheltered kid that thinks he's a man because he owns a few guns.

>killing children
>overly emotional
Guess how I know you're a sociopath?

It’s been slowly dying for years by taking up the exact same philosophy you’re advocating.
>if we just behave and virtue signal harder the state will totally realize we can be trusted and stop taking away our rights! Hell they might even give us some of them back!
If you’re not a deliberate troublemaker than you are being incredibly naive - despite your good intentions.

>>if we just behave and virtue signal harder the state will totally realize we can be trusted and stop taking away our rights! Hell they might even give us some of them back!
nice

>
>>killing children
>>overly emotional
>Guess how I know you're a sociopath?
Guess how I know you're a little bitch?

>i know you are but what am i
I think it’s clear to everyone here that you’ve pretty much exhausted your handy list of go-to responses that your bosses provided for you and now instead of trying to have a debate or convince anyone to change their mind you’re just flailing around like the faggot you are.
Please please please kill yourself (and i mean that honestly)

Attached: 98E598F3-5159-429D-B91C-D2BD72D980E3.gif (400x360, 1.3M)

It's funny. Timothy McVeigh was right: it's not child murder or terrorism when the government does it, it's "collateral damage" or "bad intel" or "mistakes were made".

Just a wannabe sociopath kid.

How about someone kills you for all the past crimes your race has committed?

Holy shit dude it's a fucking meme, will you calm down?

>"You're just a sheltered kid that thinks he's a man because he owns a few guns."
>t. Couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper sack

Attached: 1537977745534.jpg (720x617, 31K)

Reminder, the NZ govt has hired several PR firms who are assigned to "push down" any discussion/mention of the video to protect tourism based economy of NZ. These guys will get into long slow drawn out arguments with you if you reply to them in an attempt to bomb threads quickly. They are showing up everywhere (Jow Forums, /gif/, /wsg/, etc).

Do not engage with them

This truly is a fucking clown world

You'll never know adversity.
Quit trying to act like you know everything about the world when you've barely left your house.

>You practice all day every day ways to turn someone's concerns against them or delegitimize anything they say.
>You're just a sheltered kid that thinks he's a man because he owns a few guns.
sounds like mainstream news desu

>let’s debate vital matters of policy and citizen rights while i’m in an emotionally compromised state. That never leads to problems!
I’ll meet you halfway: take some time off with your therapy dildo to calm down and process all of this and when you are ready to have an adult discussion we can resume talking

The way NZ handled the mosque shooting is going to make people from Jow Forums not want to be there anyways. Cucks really. Im happy to waste their time and money personally just for the luls

Fucking this, ignore shills at all costs

Well, fuck it then, let's just hope that there's a silent majority in non-compliance. If you believe that there's no more room for "civility" let's just cut the chase and hope for the best then.

btw the shitting up the police hotline part was just for lul's sake, not that it would actually do anything against the presumably deaf NZ government.