If your gun can't survive the mud test [spoiler] it's trash [/spoiler]

if your gun can't survive the mud test [spoiler] it's trash [/spoiler]

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lYCWAYLtRVg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>mud test
Yeah, it was called Vietnam.

got your mud test right here
youtube.com/watch?v=lYCWAYLtRVg

>exposed action

Attached: ryan+g+snicker+2.gif (320x160, 321K)

ppl with hair like Ian and Karl can not be functioning members of society. they are rejects doing autistic shit in the desert being supported by the ca$h donated to them by others

and that's bad?

Thats how funding works you stupid nigger

Kick rocks 50's conservative dad.

>autistic shit in the desert
>implying that's bad

I have Ian hair. Girls like it, so i like it.

Keep telling yourself that... 'Chad'

>he lets his guns get muddy

I think the dust test is a more reasonable indicator of how it would perform in the field. For a gun to get that muddy you would need to dive headfirst into a bog.

Wet sand and grit isn't mud.

>can not be functioning members of society
You know Karl made bank doing computer shit and Ian was an Engineer before the Forgotten Weapons and In Range shit took off, right?
Only working class retard drones have buzz cuts. Get back to swinging that hammer before the robots replace you, retard.

ARs have passed these mud tests with flying colors, bud

lmao

*you* keep telling *yourself* that

6'4" broad-shouldered chad here, have had long and short hair and can confirm women respond much better to long hair. Have had more than one tell me she wished she could trade hair

Has InRange they ever done a Scar mud test? I'm not going to look it, spoon feed me plz mommy.

>I allow the action of my gun to get packed with thick mud

Attached: 1540514997660.jpg (988x1059, 139K)

Seething baldlet

I'd rather be autistic in the desert than live in a society

What conditions does this simulate? Fucking Passchendaele or something?

I think originally they wanted to test how different guns would function in the trenches of WWI.

Why are you retards always putting your guns in mud?

It isn't supposed to simulate real conditions. It's a test designed to find points of failure, and to have fun.

Worst case scenario. If it can survive that kind of cement mud it can survive anything.
Also to be harsher than the "mud tests" you always see on gun channels that everything seems to pass to impress 12 year old's

>I post onions boy images to attack people I have no chance of intellectually engaging with in a meaningful way

OH im convinced now, excuse me!

Attached: IMG_7225.png (814x501, 659K)

>t.overweightmouthbreather

>ten minutes
>its not even mud, its muddy water
Uh huh, and yet, ever since the fucking things were issued, it was nonstop complaints, one after another, until the modern CIA fuck puppet internet with one paid shill after another, one brainless soldier doing propaganda vids after another, one ZOGbot spouting lines as ordered after another

10 minutes and a bit of water do not compare to rifles that are forced to handle everything inbetween everything else, for years on end.
These aren't even mud tests, these are water tests.

>it can survive anything
Except prolonged use

So they're entertainers.... In a society that supports relatively free market in regards to entertainment....

Post body, faggot

Attached: 1546873838802.jpg (720x511, 102K)

S E E T H I N G

>mud test
Nigger the "mud" they use is basically concrete.

The butthurt from the AK mud test is the gift that keeps on giving.

Attached: 1473294106380.png (1752x1342, 980K)