What do you think of her loadout, anons?

Attached: BF1155A5-1D96-4F4A-8819-33A1B2D374D6.jpg (686x1024, 109K)

She belongs in the kitchen, not outside with a rifle.

I wish she would hold my nuts like that

Why does she have a leftie gun holster and a leftie tazer, but is holding the rifle like a rightie?

Also, the 20-round mags are gay.

20 round magazines are great for prone and bench shooting.

Body armor is janked up and not strapped down.
Taser is in an incredibly shitty place for a draw.
She has a pistol, too, which is just in a shitty place for a cross-draw.
Radio is covered by cloth and stupid fucking flower.
I know people were sperging out about the 20 round mag but that's fine, that's whatever. I'd be more fucking concerned about her having a front sight post with no rear sights.
All in all, 3 or 4 out of 10. It's awful, but it's not god-awful, and she's only just below American police and how they dress "tactically," for photo ops. They lack the autism for efficiency we do, anyway.

Why is she holding her rifle in orthadox, with her pistol on her left hip, her taser on cross draw to the left?
Poverty stock and foregrip.

Her hands look so small she probably couldn't grip my 4.5" circumference monster dong.

8/10 shit show

Stop spamming the same thread with the same picture over, and over, (((OP)))

Both of which a beat cop won't be doing. Prone maybe a 5% chance. Don't be retarded.

>literally one disgruntled Australian shot up some people so let's place a bunch of cops with rifles they can't use all around the country to look intimidating
even if, hypothetically, she had received proper training on that rifle, she'd still get destroyed by any man with 2+ years of range shooting experience and natural aggression
the virtue signalling and veiled threats behind this (here's a woman with a rifle to "intimidate" you, if you don't look "intimidated" we'll drop the fucking SAS on you) are more aggravating than any particular thing with her outfit or equipment
that being said the rose and hijab are just retarded, your job is to enforce the law not engage in political bullshit

i'll also add, there's no way that dot sight is clearing that front post.

Muh absolute co-witness

Mfw rear sight.

>4.5" circumference
>monster dong
LOLWUT?

You're probably just intimidated at the sight of a WOMAN with a bigger gun than you.

Nigga do you know what circumference means?

Probably storage in the vehicle. 30 rounders can get in the way.

>hijab
It's just a head covering, ya moron. She's not Muslim.

no, i'm aggravated by the use of women by police to guilt men into complying
if a big strong man with a gun comes into my house, i might feel intimidated by him but i'm going to reasonably weigh my options, if it turns out that my best option is attacking him, i'm going to do it, and if it turns out that i'm going to have to go up against a bunch of trained operators as a result i can understand why that's the case even if i disagree with it
women fuck things up though since men are conditioned into both treating women as less responsible/powerful/rational creatures, and feeling guilty when they suffer
using women as police officers in any situation that isn't directly maternal/supporting/etc is simply an indirect way to get men to comply by fucking with their most deeply ingrained instincts
when the use of female police officers goes from "we need some girls around to deal with raped women and deescalate some situations" to "do what we say or literally every man in the country is going to hate your guts for slighting the belligerent armed dyke" that's when the situation becomes infuriating instead of merely aggravating
it's nothing about being intimidated by a "WOMAN with a bigger gun", it's all about the implied threat of 50+ world class trained killers driving an APC through your kitchen if you so much as tell her to fuck off

Probably some bullshit department regulation in hopes having 10 fewer rounds might result in cops not having enough bullets to definitively kill every suspect they end up firing upon.

Considering the fact that all the magazines they have are 20rds and attached to the rifle itself, I'm going to go with my option.

Admit it, you're under the age of 12. Either that or you're just really stupid. Common, admit it

Lena Headey? Cute resting bitch face

It doesn't have to, noguns.

And 4.5" circumference is still smaller than the average.

u smol
sorry bro

>4.5 inch circumference
I'm sorry you have pencil dick

God damn the white race is so cucked

The mag attached to the dominant side stock triggers me

Taser is weak side cross draw sidearm is regular strong side. Don't want to cross the streams and end up with a joy buzzer in a shit show.

Um no sweetie. That's not how that works. Girls can be cops too, get over it

Alright then post dicks

>dicks
>on 4 channel
user what have you done?

they can but they can also suffer from it. it is not a pleasant or save job and also they will lose any fights against real adversaries that could have been won by men.

Her optic seems high enough to where it wouldn't be a problem, but I'm more worried about the fact she's now an apex law-enforcement machine; those eyes can see danger coming from two separate directions.

I mean if it's too low to at least be level then it's just kinda there to be there user.

wow its almost like shes posing for a pr shoot
she probably doesnt even have bullets in her guns

Women make terrible cops. They flock to the job like flies to the shit, cause its cool and it strokes their ego. Then they shit up any precinct they get assigned to because they cannot handle physical and psychological aspects of police work. Also they generally drive like shit, are affraid od guns and turn the working environment toxic with their constant made up dramas.

After utterly flopping in the streets, they usually get some comfy desk job through affirmative action promotion or get banged up and spend 80% of their "active duty" time on maternity leave.

TL DR: women as cops, not even once. T. eurocop.

She is a little old for my taste, but inshallah I would make her my third wife if the dowry were high enough.

Agreed, my aunt was raped her first solo day. My grandfather told her to not be a cop, my mother told her not to be a cop, but she had to be a big strong woman so much so that she ignored dispatch telling her to wait for backup. She was overpowered by the first urban youth she encountered while the whole community watched her get raped and filmed it. They use the footage for training purposes to this day. When my brother became a cop one of the first videos he saw was his aunt getting raped. She was broken mentally and physically and took her life haunted by the memories and her "racist" thoughts.

It's absolute cowitness, dumbass. Even if it was lower, it's still usable. Have you never looked through a red dot before?

Typical man response. Just afraid of a strong woman so you invent rape fantasies or whatever. Does her big gun make you feel insecure?

>Covering anything a sandnigger demands you cover in while in your country
Wew lad

Attached: 1534654814571.jpg (552x774, 31K)

She has her handgun on her left side, and is holding her rifle right hand dominant

Makes no difference. All she'll ever have to draw is her parking ticket book.

Who said anyone demanded it?

Please, someone post her picture with her wearing a burka and the rifle covered in white text.

So the rose isn't covered by the rifleā€™s butt

Six o clock flashlight like a fucking noob get her out of here

I like that white women are starting to wear head coverings and dress modestly. That's nice.

>doesnt even have bullets
>even have bullets
>bullets
>not cartridges or ammo
KYS NEWFAG

Halal/10.

Why 20 round mags?

Looks like a trash load out that even airsoft fags can do better.
It's a fucking shame because she is in an armed profession but autistic teens can set up better

20 round mags are fine ur da ghey

Attached: 1552659568271.jpg (489x557, 88K)

I say boolets or gatteries

Attached: 1551189028806.jpg (800x472, 80K)

Attached: E14C6929-34A4-4FC8-8071-470B9CFC2FC6.jpg (686x1024, 114K)

Attached: c462af43eca93932bcd9b11cf48e19e9.png (420x420, 422K)

This is like the 3rd Kiwi I've seen head scarfed. Is this shit like some kind of symbol of "solidarity" when actually you are fucking retarded and are just cucking out to islam?

Attached: 1541716963114.gif (414x382, 3.07M)

Top to bottom gear/attire first
>flower
Why
>hood
Will fall down or obscure vision if anything happens. Loose, not purpose built combative hoods are shit tier headwear for combat.
>pc
Maybe a bit high, maybe just not cut for female body
>sweater
Looks cotton. Not particularly aesthetic, not really good at anything else
>taser
One of the two-shot models, pretty neat
>holster
Safariland, good holster but poor positioning, looks like it would flop around if running but I cant really tell where her hips/waist are so it might be okay
>glock
Boring but good
>radio
I dont know shit about radios, looks okay
>belt
Looks like a Safariland buckle, cant be too bad
>pants
Cant see enough to tell, look overly baggy and floppy if you carried anything substantial in the pockets

Rifle
>20 round mag attached to stock
Normally not a good idea but for a cop wanting a grab and go rig while already wearing standard gear it is okay. Also why a 20 and not a 30?
>20 rounder in the gun too
Fucking why?
Get rid of the 20 on the stock and run a 40, or a D60, or two 30s, or couple 30s/40s
There are so many better ways of having 40 rounds
>basic bitch furniture
Not ideal but perfectly serviceable
>light
Looks okay, not familiar with particular model but judging by the optic it should be of sufficient quality
>optic
Comp M4, arguably best on the market beside the Comp M5

Cont.
Face
>eyes
something isnt right, most likely just a bad picture, same with the face she is making
>facial structure
Not bad by my taste
>hair
Obviously dyed blonde, gross. Shithairs trying to emulate the master race should be pushed out of the nation.
>eyebrows
Why does anyone think that is a good look? It looks fucking cartoonish.
>makeup
Again, why? Would run and disrupt vision in any situation where that gear would be useful, and reeks of insecurity. Skin doesn't look like that, faces dont look like that, it is an artificial way of appearing more fertile than you are. It would be like wearing a fake rolex to make you look richer than you are; pure fucking cope.

Also these

Mind if I end her life mate?

Attached: 1553138364158.png (618x562, 134K)

>20 round mag attached to stock
>Normally not a good idea but for a cop wanting a grab and go rig while already wearing standard gear it is okay. Also why a 20 and not a 30?
>20 rounder in the gun too
>Fucking why?
>Get rid of the 20 on the stock and run a 40, or a D60, or two 30s, or couple 30s/40s
>There are so many better ways of having 40 rounds
t. never carried a rifle in the car.

>soft armor, does she even have plates?
>chintzy straps on vest, already fuzzing, no durability
>poorly fitting vest, gonna flop around like crazy if she runs
>her duty belt looks like its from an 80s gun mag catalog
>flashlight mounted on delta ring handguard
>my keys go jingle jangle jingle
>great attempt at resting bitch face and awful makeup job can't hide that she's hot
>that minimalist stock is kinda hot also

i mean, it's pretty much what you'd expect from a new zealand cop i guess

Thanks!

Rainbow 6 siege graphics overhaul is crazy good, wtf

Yes. Its been a big thing forced on social media this last week. Even normies think its cringe.

I fucking hate how they put a burka on her. Like, they came to your country, they should conform or at the very least be ok with your culture, not demand that she wear one. Nor should the do white appropriation.

>No buis
>Not even standard capacity magazines
>Badly fitting vest
>Kek tier duty belt
>Retard stock with retardo-mag
>Probably only 40 rounds total
>Doesn`t even have a sling
>Retarded wrong color endplate
>Weird laser light module

Would not operate with

If you only knew how bad things are.

Attached: subscribe to pewdiepie, evil new zealand.jpg (780x520, 114K)

My nephew cousins friend father in law neighbor who insider on New Zealand Police force told me during the day of the cleansing, all New Zealand Police unit were ordered to avoid that mosque area by any cost. Only after they realise that cleansing were streamer live, they called the police back. Also all the Jews synagogue and Zionist occupied business were suddenly closed that day without any reason. Plus all those victim were crisis actor payed by tyrant Jacinda to took away freedom and guns for New Zealand white.

This is actually some low teir shit. Like, next level low tier b8.

help me
help me
help me
help me
*bang bang*
I AM THE GOD OF ETERNAL HELLFIRE

I want to cum in her mouth

So in 1 week Jow Forums Made NZ totally dissarm, and cuck out hard to Islam... Good job faggots, seriously good fucking job!

Attached: 1518476582339.jpg (872x685, 104K)

There's been 39 firearms turned in. NZ is far and away from disarmed, the Kiwis are burying their guns en masse.

link to vid?

40 rounders are cumbersome especially in tight places

that's a relief, but you guys are still fucked for the most part, it's very unlikely you will be getting those laws overturned. Hopefully I'm wrong though

>Doesn`t even have a sling
is it NO sling, or is it a bizarre three point monstrosity?

Looks like a great opportunity for the CIA to fuck up again, boyos.

Attached: 1553215406055.jpg (750x738, 55K)

who is going to be the enterprising cosmoline dealer that capitalizes on this new emerging market

20 round mags are worse than 30s because you can use the 30 as a support

I would pull that fucking rag right off her head. The shooter should have gone after the fucks in your government instead of the symptoms.

Should we start a revolution for our Kiwibros? It wouldn't be hard, i suspect.

>gatteries
Gave me a chuckle.

What do you think would happen if a mob attempted to surround her, strip her gear and clothes off, and cut her hair and shame her like what the Euros used to do with whores who collaborated with the Nazis? Do you think that she would actually have the balls to defend her self?

I feel that non-lethal mob justice like that and tar & feathering aren't done enough anymore and could be an effective way of voicing displeasure without governments going full retard in response.

Attached: 00000eb0_medium.jpg (639x514, 70K)

"her"

FPBP

this disgusting thot looks like a fucking tranny
also is 24 years old and looks like a busted up old rag lmao

Attached: 1553367706090.jpg (838x919, 150K)

Attached: 1552627495180m.jpg (911x1024, 73K)

>aussie shitposts New Zealand into an islamic caliphate

What is the deal with Anglo skanks and putting on Muslim garb whenever there's something done to people of a faith that's all about making women subservient?

Virtue signaling. Its the most basic and common tactic for a woman to be socially accepted and respected

I still would

Cheap, easy social acceptance by showing how 'tolerant' and 'cultured' you are. The moment the meme of fetishizing brown people with archaic faiths stops being trendy is the moment all this bullshit comes to an end and all the globalists are left holding their dicks in their hands.

>Even normies think its cringe.
That true?

While I usually agree with this sentiment about women in the Military, there is a definite tactical and strategic place for women in police work. Interviewing female victims and suspects. The interpersonal stuff sometimes.

They should just always be partnered with a man in the field

>her

in the military is even worse
t. euromil

We all knew that. It's still a lefty tazer. It's a lefty cross draw and her handgun is a lefty strait draw.

I'll load her out if you know what I mean