AWB and confiscation

So I was reading an article last night about Trump’s Bump Stock ban, and it really made me think. For people who live in states that require gun registration, when the AWB eventually happens, instead of police doing the classically thought our “home search and seizure”, what if they just create a warrant for each known owner’s arrest? Then, they could just pull you over on the road because they recognize our license plate or meet you at work. Then they could get a search warrant for your home and guns when you’re not there?

Something to think about.

Attached: E930F563-E5C3-4D8A-94A2-EDE126D84863.png (400x580, 473K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Xko9Zh-y9N0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There wont be any confiscation. There will be a generous grandfather clause because they know that the eternal "I got mine" attitude will immediately take over.

Well, why then isn’t there a grandfather clause for bump stocks?

It's America. If something is that blatant, we will go to insane ends to fuck you over, including fucking over ourselves, the nation, or the entire planet. That's why they use the subtle knife. And that's not subtle. The real fight right now is for state sovereignty, and that's where it's going to explode. The fed will have to either give in to actual popular demand, (unlikely) or you'll see feddies come to blows with state troops. They got close in Alaska, and with nullification on the rise, and the only thing saying they can't do that being the 9th circuit, we're on track for some real shit. The question then is how far they take it to bring states back into line.

It hasn't hit the fan hard enough yet. Wait til someone's arrested for it and rolls it up to the feet of SCOTUS, and then if they don't reopen the registry, I'll be pissed. Really, I'm hoping for a full repeal of the NFA, but that won't happen. Reopening the registry for a short amnesty is far more reasonable.

I guess we will see.

Can someone shop that imagine and have him running off with a gun case?

That's about where I'm at. I honestly think there's a solid chance of it. That case from... Oklahoma, Kansas, wherever is headed that way now. Guys a dumbass, but I'll take anything that gets this stuff in front of SCOTUS.

I have doubts with the SCOTUS desu. Trump has historically bad judgment on putting people into government roles

Anything Trump has done, however spotty or imperfect, is better than the alternative.
Kavanaugh gave the opinion thqt semi-auto rifles are "common use" (which they are; it's only the most popular rifle in America). Based Black Man Thomas agrees.

+ mandatory ATF hat and dead pupper

Bumping for this

>implying they're going to collect over half a billion firearms at a state-level expense.

Same reason they haven't done such a thing for potsmoking even when they had judges who were more hostile to potsmoking.

It'll be Wasn't that what Scalia was saying in DC vs Heller or something else? Swore he made the case of "The Ar15 is one of the most popular rifles in the US, ergo it is in the common use". But I agree, the SCOTUS is key and if not for the SCOTUS + 2nd amendment we would have states in a NZ/Australia situation.

I'd love for the registry to be opened again but I really don't see that happening. If it does it's a long term goal.

I don’t think they are actively going to pursue people. However, it would be easy for them to flag individuals with registered illegal guns. Then, just let life take its course. For example, if you get pulled over on the road because your rear break light is out, and the cop runs your information like they always do, your info would be flagged with an arrest warrant.

That would be much easier than proactively searching for people

>arrest warrant
>for no evidence of a crime being committed
Try again

why not? In states that require weapon registration, if ARs became illegal and there was no grandfather clause. They would know who has them because it was never turned in?

They have no way of knowing if they've been sold or transported to a location out of state.

NY had a 4ish% registration rate for assault weapons of any sort previous annon's point stands

so I suppose this could only happen if it was a federal requirement to register?

But with the bump stocks, after the deadline, anyone who still has it will be a felon.

The fact that you have a registered weapon thats banned and haven't turned it in is "evidence" enough to some people. I can definitely see something like that happneing in cuckifornia

But in some states, don’t your guns get registered when you buy them at the store?

>"The Ar15 is one of the most popular rifles in the US, ergo it is in the common use".
That was Thomas

There's no fact about it. There's no evidence that you still own it or that you are in possession of it or that it was sold or transported out of state. It's a waste of resources, it's suicide for cops, and it's entirely unconstitutional to issue an arrest warrant if they don't have hard evidence which justifies your arrest. It'd likely get your case thrown out in court and they don't want that.

It was legal to possess and buy a automatic rifle up to 1986.
Think about that. Our nation didnt have mass shootings before then. It wasnt until the media glorified and over hyped a school shooting in Colorado in the 90s. Then copy cats propped up everywhere.
But still, it was legal to own a M16

well that's just not true

Yeah I agree with you. What’s dangerous for us tho is how mental health has been seriously degraded because of social media. Facebook, MySpace, Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, TikTok, and Snapchat are cancerous for mental health. That’s why things get worse.

Please

We really need a photoshop person..

can we talk about how gay NZ is?

you act like they dont just do whatever, whenever already. lol

Because Donald Trump is an idiot savant who only knows how to make TV pay attention to him.
His ban actually hurt the NRA after they supported it, and now the only reason he's going to have a gun vote is because there's no Democrat that's going to make it to the primaries with the GOA's endorsement.

How does Trump have the GOA’s endorsement

>when the AWB eventually happens
good luck with that

It will eventually. There are less gun owners now than there were 10 years ago. That trend will continue

He doesn't and won't. I'm saying anybody that gets it would automatically beat Trump to the gun vote.

Not so fast, I activate Naturia Beast's effect, negating Confiscation.

Attached: 510ryjXo5XL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg (350x350, 27K)

And yet they could pass it in 1994 with bipartisan support while today it would start an uprising. Reminder that gen z is the most pro gun generation and boomers are tranquilizer fags and gen xers and millennials are nihilist retards

The beast is not match for, the JANNY

Attached: 3DA4AA3E-1DD2-4723-AE06-7FCC9C027579.jpg (419x610, 183K)

>gen z most pro gun
Did Fortnite save us?

youtu.be/Xko9Zh-y9N0

Attached: 0044B3BA-3616-419B-A46C-896C1CF6B5CC.jpg (931x682, 54K)

Can someone PLEASE photoshop ATF on him and put a gun case in his fucking arms already..

Please..

Attached: 3BBAD2FE-48E5-400B-B7EC-F39503EB702F.png (500x582, 121K)

you forgot the girl needs Zerg face

Are you actually suggesting putting out arrest warrants for hundreds of thousands of law abiding citizens? Before you kindly go fuck yourself, I'd like you to think about the fact that is LEGITIMATELY what you just suggested.