Looking to buy a mini AK47, what’s a good reliable model?

Looking to buy a mini AK47, what’s a good reliable model?

Attached: D329DB48-D0B2-4581-B075-E95B15D155E1.jpg (1125x1167, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MI6VoZUPIn4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>mini ak
Draco, but since we’re shitposting, century arms

c39 pistol

Are you black?

>AK47
No such mini.

Yugo M92.

Yugo M92 or a Lynx are the best ones

Unironically what you first posted

Attached: B9F88715-FD74-41AD-88A5-846104DD63DC.jpg (2980x4026, 3.07M)

Just because monkeys like AKs doesn’t make it a monkey gun. Anything short of a spear is a white mans weapon. AKs included. Even better, Draco’s arrive to you from Romania just as the left the factory, the retards are century can’t fuck it up too much

Attached: 2C6E53C0-98BE-46CD-A654-6E0EC44A2E83.jpg (3024x4032, 1.77M)

Stop

Inter ordnance, ras47 or c39. If you want an AR get a blackthorne

Pedantic faggot.

>mini AK47
Kek, the best DRACO to ever be on the american market is no longer imported and they are basically unobtanium. Outside of that, custom kit builds or something built by Atlantic Firearms would be the next best but possibly over priced. If you could find a romanian built draco from century those are fine, but any otger century dracos are trash.

No Draco's are nigger guns, because almost none of the Draco's on the market are of any type of acceptable quality even at the price and the only reason they continue to sell is because of room temperature IQ black people who "dink dey kuw" and throw away there money on some shit ghetto ass ak pistol

Draco’s are made on combloc tooling in a military factory that makes high quality military rifles and has been for decades. They are then directly imported into the US and undergo NO changes by incompetent morons to undo import laws. They are unironically some of the best AKs you can buy. You have no idea what you are talking about. Feel free to
Quantify “not at any level of acceptable quality”

Attached: EB0D11AF-BDF4-4964-9BF8-5FFD8185DAAC.jpg (3024x4032, 2.54M)

Dracos were popular in the firearms community as SBR projects long before the niggers caught onto them. I'm talking about back in 2011-2012 before the Zastava PAPs started getting imported. The only thing you have to worry about now is that Century is now selling US-made "Dracos" AKA RAS-47 pistols along with the real ones from Cugir.

I had been told that Cugir manufactured dracos were no longer in import and pretty much all new production dracos are ras47 pistols which suck.

>how to spot a newfag: the post
Keep parroting stupid shit you incestuous faggot, you'll fit right in.

100% incorrect. You just need to ensure it’s a cugir built Draco ( actual Dracos) and not the knockoff ras-47 that century named a Draco on purpose to steal
The name and reputation.

Attached: 14805765-BA6B-4D84-9DF2-8193CBBE82B7.jpg (4032x3024, 2.38M)

No.

Why not get an AK-48 instead? For the same price get a whole extra AK.

It’s really a good deal. A lotta people sleep on it

Attached: E89B1CA9-15F2-41DF-B4D1-F90E24DE7027.jpg (3024x4032, 1.85M)

the pap is good, lynx has fatal problems according to AK operators unions

N-poop

You have no idea what you are talking about.
And pretty much all my guns I bought because I "dink dey cool" you fucking noguns moron

Draco. A REAL Romy Draco, not a Century-built """American Draco""" RAS47/C39 pistol.

>M92
Also good but harder to find since Century quit importing them. With Zastava USA on the horizon these will be a good option again.
A Draco is essentially a shortened AKM while an M92 is more like a scaled-up AKS-74u. They have different form factors, different sights, different dust cover attachment systems, and different furniture.

>Lynx
A Draco is a semiauto version of a 7.62x39 carbine that was issued to paratroopers and vehicle crews by the Romanian military. The biggest difference besides not being select-fire is that Dracos are built with an unfinished underfolder rear trunnion, built in a ComBloc military arsenal.
The Lynx is literally a commercial repro of a Draco. It's not built at FB Radom, and it's not a variant of an AK used by the Polish military. The Poles did issue short-barreled carbines but they were in 5.45 (the vz.89 Onyks) or 5.56 (the vz.96 Mini-Beryl).

There's literally no data whatsoever suggesting that the Lynx is better-made or more reliable than Romanian Dracos.

Attached: 20190323_003717.jpg (4032x1960, 1.92M)

Get a Draco. Make sure it's made in Romania by Cugir since Century started marketing their US-made abortion pistols as "American Dracos" to try and capitalize on the reputation of better-made guns.

Attached: 20190311_194144.jpg (4032x1960, 2.29M)

bumping with my draco

Attached: 20180718_051723-01.jpg (1594x1883, 1.24M)

overscrupulous bastard

>Mini Ak

Eat my ass faggot

Attached: 1553228821000.jpg (720x701, 32K)

present

soon

Attached: IMG_20190323_114307_266.jpg (1278x515, 103K)

>HOW DARE PEOPLE HAVE FUN!

Never heard of the Lynx, looks cool
I'm guessing that it's too early to get an idea as to the build quality?

How is the accuracy with short-barreled AK´s like this? Im saving money for new gun, and i´ve been thinking about getting AKS-74U.(Eastern European country with no sbr laws and fair amount of guns propably left here by soviets)

>I'm guessing that it's too early to get an idea as to the build quality?
Exactly. They've been available for less than a year. Same deal as people claiming the WBP Fox is better than a WASR: Based on fuckin WHAT exactly?

Short-barreled AKs in 7.62x39 perform extremely well. An AK with a ~12" barrel like a Draco only loses ~100FPS in muzzle velocity from an AKM with a 16.4" barrel.

Short-barreled 5.56 and 5.45 AKs suffer quite a bit in comparison to their full-size counterparts. They're both caliber's that are much more dependent on barrel-length to determine velocity, and velocity-dependent to determine performance.

The AKS74u is probably the coolest gun ever designed IMO but yeah they're really not all that great performance-wise.

youtu.be/MI6VoZUPIn4

DA DRACO MY NIGGA

Ah... I see, you're retarded.

Never even a Draco you massive faggot. That’s a m92

>M92, not even a Draco
>An armed assailant is acting aggressively so he grabs what is effectively his truck gun to protect himself and others
If this was a white guy fending off an armed assailant with an AK pistol in the exact same way you'd be talking about how based it was.

Attached: 1436149878051.jpg (598x370, 55K)

M92 is superior to the "DRACO"

In what way, the draco has a longer barrel and takes standard ak accessories unlike yugoshit

Yugo got fat fucking receiver so it is going to last longer
Also it got a slightly longer handguard for enhanced urban street sweeping operations

Never said it was. Get triggered, autist.

It is based.

I thought the Lynx was made by the same people who make the Fox.

fucking love this vid, you can also find the guy talking about what happened somewhere on youtube

Sauce

cringe
based and correct

Everything Yugo is better than Gypsie shit.

>Yugo got fat fucking receiver so it is going to last longer
I’d like to see some evidence of a standard 1mm receiver shitting the bed before a thicc receiver would. The barrel would be shot out long before the receiver somehow breaks. I guess a 1.5mm receiver would handle overpressure better, but how often does factory 7.62x39 wind up overloaded since most AK owners just shoot the cheapest shit they can find on the market at any given time?

M92s don't even have the 1.5mm receiver he's talking about lol. They're standard 1mm receivers because they don't need the reinforcement because they're not designed to shoot grenades, which is literally the reason the Yugoslavs reinforced the M70 in the first place.
He literally doesn't know what he's talking about.

I agree but it was clearly posted under the pretense of "hurrr muh nigger guns"

Shorty AKs rule.