Holy shit

holy shit

youtube.com/watch?v=MjxGwfa5lxw

Attached: Screenshot_19.png (617x844, 386K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tZeSCJ47y80
youtube.com/watch?v=S0aXAm0jqd0
youtube.com/watch?v=LMUVKLgf0qw
youtu.be/KC7-Q1dPa_c
youtube.com/watch?v=8fZgdwT3cqk
youtube.com/watch?v=wVuudcpW-MY
twitter.com/peaceforchange/status/1109149432954662912
twitter.com/khalid_pk/status/1109081418943156224
youtube.com/watch?v=vadq8gSFffs
youtube.com/watch?v=_l7k4uN1-cM
youtube.com/watch?v=DJztXj2GPfk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

God bless the middle east countries.

youtube.com/watch?v=tZeSCJ47y80

unironically catchy

Not a bad tune desu, the future of warfare is pretty fucking rad.

Nice user

youtube.com/watch?v=S0aXAm0jqd0

based

Based and Allah pilled.

But Pakistan isn't a middle eastern country

1995 wrang, they want their cinema special effects back

War never changes.

Just wait till Bollywood gets the ball rolling.

So this is what a real life AMV looks like
They actually did a great job with the music, a shame all of it is cgi

Who will be the most butthurt?
>12 year old girl gangraped by a busload of Indians
>Indians watching this video

I can get down to this jam

Sorry, this is all I could think of.

youtube.com/watch?v=LMUVKLgf0qw

Is this the new brithish promo vid ?

Oh yeah....the rapes. I hope these 2 shitholes trade nukes so badly.

>23 Mar 2019
nice try

youtu.be/KC7-Q1dPa_c

I dont know if baiting, but they're already halfway into the 23rd over there

Anyone else notice pakistan muslims are generally the most tolerable of the lot? Even Brenton visited them.

>Even Brenton visited them.
Strange. For what purpose?

Something I don't get... if this is a pakistani video, why most things are in english?

global anglo cultural domination

All the shitty ones moved to Britain it seems

They are basically half Aryan half Mudslime.
They are pretty much the closest what beady eyed Anglo rape baby curry niggers want you to believe Poos are with their muh Ayrian Hindu Shik one drop rule shilling.

The same reason why you are not posting in Hindi, Pajeet.

>when a superpower gets humiliated by Pakistan
Wew...

Still 8 months to go buddy. It's a fair fight right now.

He meant anywhere with sandniggers. That's just what they do.

Best Syrian Arab Army song coming through.

youtube.com/watch?v=8fZgdwT3cqk

Anyone know the name of the singer? She's hot.

>8 months
What do you mean??

I unironically wish i lived in a country like that

>for almost two weeks Jow Forums and Jow Forums waits anxiously for two countries populated by idiots to nuke each other over clay
>tensions seem to have died down, shelling has relaxed
>Pakistan straight dabs on the Pajeets in a new music video
>This tune is the casus belli for a nuclear exchange that goes from limited straight to global MAD
Don't discount it, how many rappers have been shot for releasing a diss track dabbing on their op?

India is supposed to become a superpower by 2020 according to their own claims, I think that's what he's referring to.

me 2

Attached: 53012138_2223287087989106_2425263926338912256_n.jpg (652x960, 167K)

Persian muslims are better, but yes pakis are alright.

Damn that’s good

Oooh, of course...

Attached: homer.gif (480x366, 415K)

PAKISTAN STRONK

Yeah Pakis seem alright. Pajeets on the other hand are creepy fucks youtube.com/watch?v=wVuudcpW-MY

twitter.com/peaceforchange/status/1109149432954662912

lmao

I lost it when I saw the location. Holy shit, how will India ever recover.

Motherfuckers almost lost Afghanistan to the Russians back when they were friends with America because they supported the Taliban, which wanted to impose Sharia law, before America dumped them for the Tiger of Panjshir who just wanted his people free, democratic and educated.

Rape is only good, when Spetsnaz does it.

when did you realize Pakistan's tribal areas are objectively safer than USA in 2018?

Attached: l7gjcmu8zqn21.jpg (480x767, 87K)

thats most of the muslims m8

more french born Moroccans have joined isis than Moroccan born Moroccans

Western-borne or raised Muslims are largely the children of (morally compromised, according to Islam) moderates in a religion that isn't undergoing moderation overall. They end up with a complex about their sinful life and feel they need to make up for it.

This needs to be turned into a meme

The same race inhabits both countries though?

immigrants are also usually lonely at home and need validation and find it in religious societies in the countries they move to.

Why do poos hate Muslims now?

twitter.com/khalid_pk/status/1109081418943156224

Attached: Screenshot_21.png (632x796, 373K)

>india
>a single people
Hard newp my friend. There are as many cultures and languages in india as there are in continental europe.
English language and culture is, ironically, the only thing holding them together.

Looks like a JF-17 to me.

Attached: 443486_9183284_JF-17-new_updates.jpg (700x400, 9K)

I know, but there are Indians who are ethnically the same as some Pakistanis. Pakistan is 44% Punjabi, for instance.

Yeah no shit, no one was asking

umad?

Apparently there's a huge annual military parade going on right now in Pakistan: youtube.com/watch?v=vadq8gSFffs

Does anyone know that song about the sons of Al bashir or something?

It got posted in insurgence threads here back in the day and it was catchy.

He was the Lion of Panjshir and the only hope that country had to be anything but a shithole.

Here's a better stream: youtube.com/watch?v=_l7k4uN1-cM

mute it and play this along with the video, it almost syncs perfectly

I'm retarded, mute the video and play this along with it, it syncs almost perfectly

youtube.com/watch?v=DJztXj2GPfk

all pakis ive meet are bro tier, they're corny bastards just like there indian neighbors but generally pretty friendly and have good work ethic.

t. new Zealander, fuck brenton

what color hijab did you wear today?

You're always friendly to a guy who can kill you, until you can stab him in the back.

jesus get outside once in a fucking while, Islam is fucking retarded but practicing it doesn't morph you into some cold blooded sleeper cell jihadi. At the end of the day most of them are just people like everyone else who just want to get laid, have a good meal and a place to sleep, there isn't some ulterior motive or secret worldwide hivemind, sorry to burst your bubble people are boring and predictable and identity politics are just a game for people striving to fight off feelings of insignificance.

nah
there are no gays nor tannies

>identity politics are just a game for people striving to fight off feelings of insignificance
t. deracinated Anglo who projects his feelings of insignificance onto everyone else

Tell that to the girls in Rotherham, lad.

based parrot

I'd have no problem doing so. A bunch of Christian Africans or Hindu's would have no problem raping or murdering them either.

wait a minute

did they fired a fucking missile at point blank on a plane that was turning right into its trajectory?

wtf is this shit? african movies have better special effects

what is wrong with Baluchistan? I never hear anything but negative things about the Baluchis.

t. cuck who gave up his guns without a fight

Someone finally said it

I'm totally for reasonable gun rights, being a knuckle dragging racist isn't a prerequisite for supporting those rights m8

I'm 100% against the mass immigration shit going down in Europe, doesn't mean I have to have an irrational hate for everyone with a different skin tone or beliefs

>n-no y-you
come back when you have an argument son

one of the few things i can say brings a shiver down my spine is the fucking ISI

>I'm totally for reasonable gun rights
>reasonable
Yikes! Slave detected!

>I'm 100% against the mass immigration shit going down in Europe, doesn't mean I have to have an irrational hate for everyone with a different skin tone or beliefs
Same here. This is also the reason why I hate IMMIGRANTS/RAPEFUGEES and not Muslims or Islam as a whole.

I've been to Muslim countries - zero problems. I've known a couple of upper class Muslims living in Europe - zero problems.

The problem is 1) immigration and 2) the fact that these immigrants are either so called guest workers (= low class bydlos) or rapefugees (= literally lying, freeloading, draft dodging, deserting, lowlife scum). As Trump said regarding Mexico, "they're not sending their best".

so damn catchy

>Not knowing wring vs ring

I'll wring your neck.

Malaysia buying JF-17 thunder confirmed.

This is the Malaysian PM wearing a JF-17 thunder flying jacket while receiving a model of the JF-17. He also toured the cockpit of the plane today.

Attached: ggho5jkfwun21.jpg (1024x642, 114K)

lol dude, they are more extreme than Arabs