Inspired by the "What African country would you invade"...

Inspired by the "What African country would you invade", if we Jow Forumsommandos got together and bought an island to make a nation, where would it be? What laws would there be?

privateislandsonline.com/search?availability=sale

Here's a site if you wanna see some of them for sale

Attached: csm_cave_cay_002_92e7f916bd.jpg (897x600, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seychelles_People's_Defence_Force
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>No gun control
>No niggers
>No Jews
>No Muslims
>No leftists
>Infidelity punishable by death
>Strong family and community values
>No mandatory education
>Schools teach trades, basic health lifestyle, and basic general information on core classes instead of just how to take tests and muh civil Rights movement
>Movie theaters play animes
>Degeneracy and sex culture is removed through strong values
>Everyone is encouraged to earn at least one firearm, bolt actions and Glocks are given away for free like Bible's
>All rap is banned

Entire legal code consists of one word:

>SHALL

>Jow Forums
>a teetotaler neopuritan board
this is what Jow Forumsturds actually believe

>Degeneracy and sex culture is removed

Hmmmm

>>Movie theaters play animes
>>Degeneracy and sex culture is removed through strong values
pick one

>nuke NZ

>Degeneracy and sex culture is removed through strong values
Sorry pal, but anime is inherently degenerate

>where would it be?
Somewhere with good weather and land.

>What laws would there be?
Like America, but with more coke, hookers and machineguns.

I ask for your support in co-sponsorering my proposal

Attached: america2.0.jpg (1271x1000, 820K)

I HAD A THREAD YESTERDAY ABOUT US SETTING UP A SMALL COMMUNE IN THE MIDDLE OF DETROIT, WITH LOTS OF READILY AVAILABLE FOOD, INTERNET, AND ARMS, BUT NOOOOOO, LET'S HEAD TO A FUCKING ABANDONED ISLAND WHERE THERE'S NO AGRICULTURE, NOTHING TO HUNT, FUCKING NOTHING AT ALL
EASY PEASY, SURE, WHY THE FUCK NOT?

If everyone chipped in $50k, I'd buy the island outright, throw on some demountable cabins with solar panels, hook everything up to a processing system, and use the interest on the reserved money ($30k/person) to get MRE's delivered year round. That's it. That's all you'd fucking have to eat.
I know most of you WOULD be happy with that, but I also know most americans are too fucking poor to spend $50k, even if it meant free rent and food for the rest of their lives.

As Colombian I support this message

It should be near the french island in the south east of africa.We should make it rodhesia number 2

Attached: 1552561429121.png (799x575, 760K)

>Detroit
Who the fuck wants to live in nigger land? Not to mention when we get swatted the autists are going to start a shootout and get everyone killed

>Thinking anyone wants anything to do with your scam to make a small fortune
LEO's browse this board just so you know

If you can't live in nigger land RIGHT NEXT TO A FUCKING MINI MART, HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO LIVE ON AN ISLAND

If someone can tell me a way that a bunch of minimum-wage Jow Forumsomrades can start any sort of fucking colony whatsoever, I'd love to know.
Because being involved means not working a job, and that means living off interest.
Absolute minimum cost to keep someone alive for a year on MRE's is $2k, and that's buying in bulk.

And my $50k buy in idea's not really a scam, I plan on buying a small island for myself, setting up facilities, then offering people buyins. This isn't "Give me money to buy an island", it's "I've bought an island, who wants in?"

Get back to me when you have an island with working toilets, lights, and heat

get yang bucks, pool together resources, invade island.

seems simple.

true communism. With a small enough population it would work. But would require a homogeneous race and religion to really work. Everyone is truly equal.

Not much in the way of laws except do no harm unto any person.

Okay, I'll try my hand at this.
>No gun control. Period.
>SHALL
>No bullshit, if you're researching something that could actually benefit humanity, you don't get to force privation on us all. Especially our recreational nuclear program.
>Schools teach trades such as Welding, manufacturing disciplines, high school graduation requires that each student manufacture from scratch, their own fully automatic firearm, be it an MP-5. AK-74, or M-240.
>No niggers
>No rap
>Everyone must learn to play an instrument in middle school.
>No Jews
>principles of firearms design and engineering taught in the Jow Forumsollege
>Graduation pending design of own firearm.
>Mandatory Open carry.
>workers outside of factories will man the Missile batteries, farm, mine, and patrol the coast for infiltrators.
>Free PVS-15 for everybody.

Attached: Dude Wut.png (878x966, 430K)

Will do
HOW GET FOOD 2 ISLNAND?
HOW KEEP YANGBUX WHEN OUTSIDE AMERICA

Why cant jews come along?

NO.
JEWS.

They will try to subvert and ruin the fucking place.
They already have their own fun little commune, it's called Israel. If they want an island, they can make their own fucking island.

this reeks of "mom treats my sister better than me"

What if they genuinely aren’t trying to subvert?

Hi Jow Forums!

This sounds more like Jow Forumsand than Jow Forumsommandostan. Not that I'd mind.

Are you a jew?

Fpbp

Depends, I’d say I’m more self hating

Does it have to be island?

>Everyone must learn to play an instrument in middle school.
sorry i'm not a faggot

if only you knew how fun things really are. Also how are we supposed to get that metro atmosphere in the winter if you all are musically illiterate retards? How are we to have turbofolk? HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO NEVER DIE?

Attached: machined_parts_jar.jpg (2264x1608, 679K)

an incels paradise

Nah, but islands are out of the mainland so more liberty to do as we please.

Mandatory Gun Control
by which I mean every citizen must own a semi Auto rifle and prove themselves capable of placing 40 shots on a man size target in 1 minute with a store of no less than 200 rounds for national defense

You'll never pull this off

Hey.
Hey Commie.
Hey Commie.
Want a free helicopter ride?

This
Friendly reminder that puritans (among other groups such as pietists) are directly responsible for the growing influence the state has had on people's lives - including gun control - ever since the Progressive Era.

>South Sudan
>Liberat local Christian tribes from Muslim war lords
>radicalize them and tell them of the positive parts in segregation, since there in a ethic/race war with many having there own culture and language and not loving the forced diversity the British put them in hundred years ago
>liberat or genocide other tribes for land expansion.
>keep doing that until all the land is taken
>use the empty lands from genecided tribes to make white only reservations for the boars and afrikaans,
>whites restart economy and teach other tribes there ways within there lands

>>Movie theaters play animes
Degenerate

>also know most americans are too fucking poor to spend $50k
Most of the world bud. Also all the laws of the state and country and city would still be over your head and Detroit is a blue city in a normally blue state. It's a fucked idea, so is the island. You know what isnt fucked, taking over an African nation and pushing out its populace. Then you have a resource rich country with plenty of land and neighbors that are inept at fielding competent militaries

dork

>give me 50k so I can spend 1.5k a year on your food and build you a 500 dollar shack with budget solar panels
Yeah no thanks faggot noone wants your bullshit

Oh I like this idea, show the world how muh true communism doesn't work then genocide all the commies. Everyone eins!

>radicalize them and tell them of the positive parts in segregation
this is retarded

>What laws would there be?
None.

Attached: 1553218172791.jpg (810x810, 107K)

wins! Could by a neighborhood in Detroit for 50k why would I give you shit

You want to know want the Jow Forumsingdom would ACTUALLY look like? A lawless wasteland packed with a bunch of warlords fighting over stupid shit. The only law of the land would be violence, the only representation in government would be through bullets. Don't like abortion? Blow up an abortion clinic. Want communism? Kill the capitalists. Want an Islamic theocracy? Jihad the infidels. It would be glorious.

Attached: 1552763067726.jpg (1201x1920, 537K)

OP from the African thread here, the island we take is Madagascar. We focus on naval forces and become an exporter of coffee. Once we have infrastructure we start being a neutral R&D hub for nato military equipment. We will follow the original constitution of the United States. The only rule is no Africans.

Attached: 1551319870214.jpg (601x601, 108K)

>Madagascar
Uhhh... how are you going to take it?

I'm fairly certain we could take out the Seychelles, their military is only a few thousand strong, likely corrupt and incompetent en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seychelles_People's_Defence_Force
That said there is a small chance India or the UK might get involved, at which point it's all over

The ORIGINAL constitution? No amendments (including 1-10)?!
That means no free speech, no protection from unreasonable search and seizure, and no SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!

1-10 are part of he "original" constitution due to those being amendments made for the states to ratify it. That is why they are set apart

Alright, cool. Worth being clear on tho.

Buying the services of various mercenary groups and a few Jow Forumsorps of volunteers

Yep obviously I meant with the amendments

>Buying the services of various mercenary groups
Do you have a few million dollars lying around?

do you not?

>Jow Forumsommando Coffee
>comes in Regular,Darkie Roast, Chilli and Mac, and Extra Protein

>The only rule is no Africans.
Where the actual fuck would you get your work force then?

Lemurs.

bruh

Attached: 920x920.jpg (920x574, 68K)

the way god intended

What's the difference?

import them from western nations, working class ill get from central and south America if I need to but Africans would be a threat to national security.

Less AIDS, higher IQ and less ugly.

Lemurs are not monkeys.

FPBP

Both valid points.