Well shit. My wife just enlisted in the marines without talking to me about it first. She wants to "feel closer to me"

Well shit. My wife just enlisted in the marines without talking to me about it first. She wants to "feel closer to me".

What can I expect to happen? I know it's gonna be bad, but like... how bad?

Attached: for what purpose.jpg (125x175, 5K)

she gonna get raped son!

Are you in the Marines? You’ll probably lose your BAH, God help you if she gets put on Pendleton.

You married someone dumb/reckless/disrespectful enough to do what she did, so you signed up for what's gonna happen next. Pretty par for the course for USMC, 9/10 I know either divorced (often several times) or their marriage is absolute misery. Good luck.

I mean, she's probably not gonna make it through basic, right? Most women drop out, right?

Just don't imagine the miles of chad dick she would take when she goes SoF.

Knew a chick a few years back, she had some fucking wild stories.

They incrementally lower the standards until they pass.

Your wife will fuck some boot ass marine in the laundry room, or on kitchen detail.

Its best to drop divorce proceedings now. Infact, it might even get her discharged from training to deal with a legal battle of divorce... a sneaky way of fucking her over for being a cunt on the outset.

You’re doing your patriotic duty allowing lots of low IQ marines cum in her pussy

Depends. USMC basic can be hard for someone who isn’t prepaired. Someone with a month or so of prep will be fine.

She's going to cheat. You're going to divorce. This is most likely what's going to happen. I hope this isn't real, but if she did this you should've learned how to deal with that part of her personality long ago.

The only way to save your marriage is to convince her not to go before she ships. That's on you. REMEMBER: If she doesn't get on that bus to bootcamp there is no punishment and nothing will come of it. Once she gets on that's bus she's government property, and the property of all the dudes that are going to fuck her

Oh dude. If my wife did something like without talking to me I would immediately begin looking for a divorce attorney.

USMC basic is not coed you fucking squid

She’s gonna fuck a BUNCH of dudes, devil dong

Sorry, man, she's going to get railed endlessly after boot, if not during.

Attached: 1546128776322.png (708x670, 685K)

If true that's pretty funny. Good news is you can find a new wife when she's gone. It's what the women do.

just leave her user, she'll either die, fail, or cheat during deployment/basic. Most military women turn horndog as soon as they're surrounded by violently horny men. Probably got seduced by her recruiter.

Attached: justendthis.png (337x372, 17K)

this but in bold

She’s gonna devour the children of dozens

She's on a one-way bus to Poundtown, OP. Either try getting into OCS, or find a new girl

I hate to be a pessimist, but she's going to get fucked by other Marines once she graduates basic.
Literally every single one of them is going to try and get into her pants.

Attached: __shimamura_uzuki_idolmaster_cinderella_girls_and_etc_drawn_by_shino_r_shughart__9deeab15cfee7d5e684 (732x993, 373K)

>Implying you can “save” a marriage

Imagine being this bluepilled. When a woman realizes you were cuck enough to allow this in the first place it’s already ogre.

RIP to your marriage

>USMC
Why join a non-elite fighting force made up of spics and womyn? Are you even huwhite user?

Attached: 000031e5_big.jpg (1000x841, 284K)

Paris Island m8y. 3 peanut butter packets for a blowie in the tree line, or the latrine depending on which part of Boot

>ctrl-F "bait"
>0/0
what is wrong with you retards
sage

OP do this. But is right. You'll probably try to convince her to stay but she'll woo you into letting her go. She'll probably cry or something and say something touching and you'll give in like a bitch

I've seen this countless times. Ever time a woman does something fucked up and fucking stupid the man had a million chances to prevent it but was too beta to say stand his ground

If I told you it was dark outside and asked if the sun will come up tomorrow, would you call it bait?

she's gonna fuck a lot of dudes

>mfw I remember that thread from like 2006

This may be bait, but I literally know someone who was in this exact situation, and I know people who have been in worse. It's not that unrealistic

>Ever time a woman does something fucked up and fucking stupid the man had a million chances to prevent it but was too beta to say stand his ground
kek. this is the truest thing on Jow Forums

even if she somehow doesn't fuck dozens of guys in boot, you should've never considered marrying a woman who does this kind of shit behind your back. major red flag

>this bait thread
>again
Did the old one just drop off the archive?

Oh boy, she's going to fuck niggers

Bullshit bitch

>that pic of the Nazi/Soviet army marching captioned “She’s gonna fuck a lot of dudes”

I don’t know why but that post tickled me the most

She'll fuck every dick between here and Paris Island, show back up washed out and 3 months pregnant and with an STD she can't get rid of (which naturally she won't tell you about until after she gives it to you), and then you're on the hook for funding a kid that isn't yours for the next 25 years even if you can conclusively prove it isn't yours, because UCMJ don't give no fucks for paternity tests.

Anyone got screenshots of Jow Forumslassic Jow Forums for us newfags?

The funny thing about "chads" is that they experience women pursuing them and have access to skirt whenever they want. This leads to them being more picky about their partner since theyre tired of obsessed one night stand chicks that wont leave them alone and try to fuck up whatever new chick they're pursuing.
Eventually they get prudish about sex since they're tired of the fucking headache and just want a sane girl to be with. And if they have one back home they won't cheat because they know how rare the sane one is.
It's not as you say. There are women competing for them and they can't have all of them. The dating experience isn't as one sided as you think.

>Being this fucking retarded

>Oh no, the world is complex and maybe not as hopeless as I thought. Fuck, that means I have only myself to blame for why my life sucks.
Hard pill isn't it, faggot?

>The funny thing about "chads" is that they experience women pursuing them and have access to skirt whenever they want
>The dating experience isn't as one sided as you think
Lost on your way to reddit?

That meme of Stacy fucking tonnes of guys throughout her 20's and once she's "hit the wall", wanting to "settle down"?
Same shit happens with all the guys she was fucking, except they just get bored of it, of the insanity of women, often much earlier than she does.

>creates completely bullshit scenario with no evidence and no basis in reality
>thinks it stands because it supports his view of the evil incel boogeyman
ask me how i know youre a kike loving nigger

I literally came here to post that.

True. Get a PoA then fuck every bitch you can, take out like 9 credit cards on her, sell all her shit, max the cards, torpedo her credit, then eject lolling

Holy shiiiet that’s the dumbest shit I’ve ever heard. Real niggas don’t give a fuck about “the one”. Women are replaceable automatons.

The logic is so transparent anyone but super sad denial losers like you can't even comprehend it. And I'm being generous saying that, denial can be changed. the other possibilities are:
>you are so removed from being a "chad" you cant imagine what it might be like.
>youre so retarded it will always elude you
I live the life i described I've been stalked and harassed by women so often. That now I only fuck girls that have long term relationship potential. Bitches are fucking psycho when they wanted more than sex (most of them do) and you drop them

Wrong. Beautiful women have LESS sexual partners on average. Handsome men have MORE.

Despite what jealous (((sources))) mostly in the media tell you, prettier women are more virtuous. Maybe more harsh with the hypergamy. But slutting around is for ugly girls who cannot afford to blueball men. That, and high T (by extension ugly) chicks have bigger libido.

All you assholes have it wrong. The correct thing to do is go full dependa.

>Women are replaceable automatons.
That will try and claim you raped them out of revenge when you blow them off.
It's not worth it. And fucking a girl who is cheating is worse. When you move on she'll tell her BF she cheated and that guy might try to kill you.
There's definitely women i dont mind having around for a while. You're wrong.

she can't cheat on you if you divorce her first

Attached: 09-roll-safe.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 68K)

No but mct is and this bitch is going to be gobbling dicks just like all the girls in my platoon were. You post as if you are pretending to be a marine yet you lack the basic knowledge you would have if you had gone through boot and mct.

This is accurate. Avoiding blog posting, but just know that you're correct, easy access changes your perspective dramatically.

>That will try and claim you raped them out of revenge when you blow them off.
Stop reading Jow Forums
>When you move on she'll tell her BF she cheated and that guy might try to kill you.
Most guys are too pussy, but I agree with you here. Taken girls are too much preventable chaos.
>There's definitely women i dont mind having around for a while
All women have an emotional and sexual expiration date dude. Don’t care how sweet she seems or hot she looks. There’s gonna be a guy who CANNOT FUCKING STAND her anymore.
>You're wrong.
No u

Both are you are gonna have to get fat now.

Shes gonna fuck a lot of dudes

can we all just take a step back for a second and think about how surreal it would be if you had to explain this to your great grandfather?
>my wife joined the military without asking me

what the fuck stop the clownworld i wanna get off

Accurate