Can't even take a airsoft pellet

>can't even take a airsoft pellet

These are the people raising the next generation, how much longer will we have our gun rights? I'm thinking 1 year at the pace we are going at right now.

indystar.com/story/news/politics/2019/03/21/active-shooter-training-for-schools-teachers-shot-with-plastic-pellets/3231103002/?fbclid=IwAR3WO3Z44FDhG7hMRxHJd5_H-ipsphrbbtuFn6ZCfTdTLl9w1Px---qJF3M

Attached: 20190322_102500.jpg (1440x1413, 697K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nNZgxHvpm8I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We must cull the weak. That includes grade D internet reporters and people scared of firearms.

>weakness and cowardice are social virtues

Attached: cs-lewis-tyranny.jpg (776x381, 69K)

I remember shooting each other as children with these things and not being bothered. Stupid fat bitch.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nNZgxHvpm8I

The media perpetuates this image when in reality most Americans want their guns and see them as nessicary

Attached: what-it-says-on-the-tin.jpg (1200x1044, 122K)

Fuck, that makes me miss being that age.

Attached: images (3).jpg (179x282, 8K)

> Two elementary school teachers in Monticello described an exercise in which teachers were asked by local law enforcement to kneel down against a classroom wall before being sprayed across their backs with plastic pellets without warning.
> They told us, ‘This is what happens if you just cower and do nothing'.
Dude, who's doing this half ass ALICE training for them? Sounds podunk as hell. Can anyone get in on this for that state government education money?

Attached: john-wick-3.jpg (2000x1319, 212K)

My mom's an elementary school teacher. I'd be pissed too if someone shot her with airshit.

>limpwristed cunt whines about 200fps bb
>training is about avoiding 1250 fps lead pills

>believing the myth of robber barons

I will never stop loving this video. My favorite part is the simultaneous triple-take that all the kids do, like their heads are on swivels

>But the lead ones only hit children!

> training
Apparently not. They decided to simulate an execution because they assumed the teachers couldn't imagine what 'school shooting' implies

lol my fucking taxes are going for fat fuck LARPer cops to hose down fat fuck teachers with airsoft BBs
What can I even do but laugh

>missing the point

Holy shit, this means the government hired someone who was given MONEY to stage mock executions of teachers. Imagine that being a source of income, getting paid to fuck with teachers and shoot them with a bb gun, I’d fucking do it for free and some madlad is getting PAID to do it!

Yeah, fuck airshit. They should have shot her with a real gun.

I mean, think about it. They're not gonna forget this training.

>room is dark
>door is locked
>can't see anything from outside
>break door open and enter
>blinded by spotlight
>someone yeets a binder full of paper at his head
>man charges at him with a chair like a fucking lion tamer
>rushed by 15 other people hiding in the darkness

unironically a good idea fite me, only problem is people are cowards and rightfully so, bullets hurt.

Hahahahaha! At least you don't live in California. I'm sad now...

> yfw the defensive line coach takes it all a bit too seriously and you see him pick up a student desk and lift that bitch over the attackers head

Attached: fuck-yeah.gif (245x276, 1.68M)

now I want a greentext of a shooter breaking into the "The Jow Forums School of Weapons and Weapon accessories"

Dude, say you're just sitting around work and some guy ten feet away starts shooting. Your instinct will be to get down, at least mine would, hopefully I can run the fuck out of there with my ass intact, screw my co-workers, I want to see my kids again. If they would let me carry at work I'd have my gun out while under the desk, but then shooting him in a 30 second time window, at best, would require some training, which I'm open for.

Yeah I know that, your best option in these situations is to run as far away as physically possible, but that's not always an option. If you're forced to barricade in place you may as well make the room you're in a trap filled nightmare and have as many people ready to jump him as are willing.

I work for a state agency. There is an online training video supposedly geared toward teaching you how to survive an active shooter scenario.

One of the nuts things it said was to hide on the ground and be silent until help comes. Then it says that if you hear someone trying to get into the room you are in, YOU SHOULD CALL 911 TO SEE IF IT IS A POLICE OFFICER or not. It also shows the state police acting all operator and shit like they never do since they are glorified meter maids with inflated egos.

His scenario works better in a really large school building where you're got a ton of time to prepare if someone starts shooting farther away from you, and the only exit is a large, wide open hallway that will definitely get you killed.

Modern schools now have electronic lock down doors. Even older ones are retrofitting doors with in place locks that make it extremely difficult to even batter down, along with bulletproof glass for any hall windows.

If you lock the door and keep the kids away from the kill corner directly adjacent to the door, nobody but SWAT is getting in there unless you let them.

Now we are at work? Unless you are a teacher in which case you have a door that should be closed during classtime anyway

>moral busybodies denounced by a fervent christian
sweet irony.

Liberals, leftists, and fascists are far more invasive and authoritarian than any Christian.

after reading a few different articles they signed waivers that included getting shot with a airsoft gun. they went into the room were told to get on their knees and were "executed" 1 by 1. they totally missed the exercise of self preservation and situational awareness and also show that they have no compassion for their fellow teachers by not telling them because they trust the police too much because they told them not to. literally the people who just shot them

lol

Attached: E6B2DF89-F1A4-453C-B721-B8F3E133EDF7.png (334x506, 124K)

Yeah, but kids? Let's say there's an active shooter at work and I have a few minutes to get my shit together, that might, might be enough time to pump me up to wait behind a corner and attack, and that's only if it's my last resort. If I was protecting my kids, yeah, much easier to do, but a teacher isn't going to rally kids to attack when a gun is going off. My point is we aren't bad asses and this shit is stupid. Just let some of the teachers carry with the main point of locking down the rooms and waiting for the cops. Now that I think about it, the entire training is probably feel good stuff. Yeah, doing something is better than nothing and you might get lucky, but odds are you're fucked unless you can fire back and at least scare the guy away.

What does that have to do with anything, smoothbrain? His beliefs were his own, simply having morals does not make you a moral busybody who wants to impose them.

Considering how for instance the catholic church actively prevented means of protection against the AIDS epidemic in Africa, I wouldn't be so sure.

>Condoms would have done anything in a place where raping kids is seen as a cure for AIDS

>the end never justifies the means
>people are all victims
>weakness has value
>allowing weakness is a virtue
>the punished are never the benefactors
A society that can't recognize and amend its own inadequacies is destined to collapse in the face of opposition. The weak, stupid, and timid do not bring prosperity, they invite death. Breeding generations of entitled morons is how civilizations fall.

So clever and original!

Attached: 1549222791789.jpg (555x585, 37K)

I watch this shit all the time and it never ceases to make me laugh
The definition of "what are you gonna do lol"
>call the cops, they cant UNshoot you

>niggers nogging
>fucking catholic church REEEEE

More than that it was FUN

I've heard a lot of places talking about doing that but is it actually happening? That sounds like you're signing the whole school up to get burned alive really easily. Hell, it sounds like something that most fire codes would shut down.

What would a bunch of fat kids with mall bought katanas do?

>be me
>at least grade C internet reporter
>not scared of firearms

let it burn

ITT: Actual sociopathy/psychopathy. Mock executions are literal warcrimes (with no physical harm). Adding physical harm makes it far worse. This is absolutely insane. You guys need a serious recalibration of your moral compass if you don't understand that mock executing school teachers for zero practical reason is utterly indefensible.

>AIDS
>bad
AIDS only kills people who deserve to die in the first place plus maybe a small minority of rape victims.

fuck teachers, they are the absolute lowest scum in the clown totem pole, right after journ*lists

Well someone couldn't keep their focus in the classroom.

Ours here are. I didn't believe they would do the bullet proof glass thing until my SO said she saw them putting it in.

As for the electronic locks, the teachers inside the classroom can physically cut the power to the magnet by flipping a little lever.

it would more than likely be designed for failsafe not failsecure.

Are you retarded enough to think these 'active shooter drills' are any help especially when you have fat wannabe operator cops shooting the teachers with toy guns in the back of the neck?

>What would a bunch of fat kids with mall bought katanas do?
Hey, there are skellingtons with a chip on their shoulder and Jow Forums bros with self-esteem issues in the Jow Forumsoncentration camp too. Both are more willing to shoot too.

What are they gonna do when an actual school shooting happens? Go make another complaint to the school board? Oh wait, they can't cause they'll all be fucking dead. Because they couldn't endure 30 seconds of discomfort to drive home the point being made.

Same here, and none of us were wearing any plate carrier or helmet like those airsoft players do nowadays. We were all in t-shirts and shorts, shooting each other at point blank, no issues. We didn't even wear eye pro, but that was retarded. We just didn't see how plastic BBs could hurt us.

>if i dont get to fake execute these teachers with my tokyo marui they're gonna die when this happens for real lol

Attached: you.jpg (250x375, 20K)

>Mock executions
That's not what's happening here. It's clearly a training exercise.

>zero practical reason
Maybe. If a person's natural instinct is to cower in the face of an aggressor then I doubt a single training exercise will reverse that.

Attached: e05ddf60574606562061562fec498be1.png (420x294, 38K)

i got shot in the dick with one of these and it only stun for a a minute

i was thinking the same thing. people are saying will it be in our lifetime? at the rate things are going im thinking...will i be able to keep them until the end of the year?

god airsoft is so fucking pathetic. i cant stand using instagram and looking up gun hashtags just for 50% of them just to be airshit larpers

proof of precisely the kind of people the strangers you send your kids off to for 8hours a day, they cant wont take a 6mm bb for your kids, and sure as hell arent going to take a bullet, no matter how much tax money is thrown at them, what makes you think a complacent bachelors degree holder takes your childrens education seriously or that they care about your childrens future and well being more than the people that created the child

Deadass why would they shoot the teachers in active shooter drill? Honestly doesn't even serve a purpose. The only thing I like about this is thinking of the fatty that cried when getting popped with an airsoft gun

Go back to red.dit, fag.

Honestly active shooter scenario training to retarded. If you don't get out of the building within one minute of the first shots you are just screwed

>and sure as hell arent going to take a bullet,
a teacher at sandy hook died trying to protect the kids, as did at least one at parkland. Shut the fuck up.

or else what? you gonna send the teachers union internet police division?

They got angry when suggested condoms and contraception to begin with. Nothing special to be seen.

>>the end never justifies the means
That one's actually true, though. Just logically, ends can't justify means, because it involves a reversal of causality, among other things. The rest of those ideas are indeed hot garbage.

why in the fuck would a teacher ever take a bullet for their students

too late, the hall monitor is already on the way. You're done, fucker

I watched a few videos out of curiosity. Wow. What shit show. Pretty sad. That Swedish guys vids were cool, but Jesus. People actually "play" airsoft lol.

Well, we could do live fire training instead... always an option.

>the catholic church
But I thought we were talking about Christians?

Just use live rounds, you fucking retards

Attached: 1547676742441.jpg (510x432, 39K)

why in the fuck would government teacher know best for other peoples children?

look out we got a tudf thread tough guy over here

i shot my dad in the back with that thing and he screamed very lowd

most high-IQ types don't

>le smart but lazy

>know best for other peoples children
That's not their job. Their jobs are to transfer and verify the state curriculum in your kid's noggin.

Hopefully that curriculum (which was expertly picked by a board of politicians have never spent a single day teaching other people in their lives) prepares them for entering college, trade school, or the workforce. Maybe a good educator can foster a love of learning, but that's gravy and they don't get a bonus or even an extra sick day for doing it.

And even the best educators _usually_ cannot actually do that job very well if the people that should know best for the kids, their parents, don't do their part.

yup, good times

Attached: 1552963356977.jpg (576x512, 53K)

The solution here is to train everyone from an early age in understanding the proper application of aggression and proper conduct in application of it and other aspects of our personalities.

Aggression is rarely the appropriate response to a situation, but the situations for which it is require no hesitation and we have been conditioned to passivity.

it's propaganda kid

Based

>because it involves a reversal of causality
and what's the problem with that

Attached: 1533913422732.jpg (960x649, 124K)

That airsoft gun probably shoots a 120 fps .12 gram bb. Teachers need to get a job.

>implying they were wrong

>Sign up to get shot with airshit
>Agree to get shot with airshit
>Get shot with airshit
>WHY DOES THIS HURT OMG
>THIS IS THE FACE OF TYRANNY
Please, stop breathing.

I'll leave this here. Beau I'd based as fuck but still reasonable.

www facebook com/beautfc/videos/350582105557479/

Nah they used the real deal, probably around 400fps.

I've got all the guns I want already and they're not going anywhere, so I don't care anymore. When I'm dead and buried, they can have their tranny infested utopia

of all the things you could defend, this is one of the stupidest

>zerg swarm of katana wielding fat bodies

I propose we start a "Jow Forums school defence training organisation" where we get to LARP around in government properties with whiffle bats and beanbag guns, firing BBs into the jollies of teachers all under the guise of "education".

Attached: 1531046677266.gif (399x369, 39K)

they didn't agree you fucking retard, that's the whole problem

fucking classic

A much better question would be, why the officers involved have not been arrested yet, for aggravated battery.

I took one to the eye and got a corneal abrasion.

Wouldn't trade those experiences for the world. Airsoft made me good at hitting moving human targets, it's a little tricky if you're actually aiming at someone worth a fuck.

no one wants to be the first over the wall user.

My state affirmed that the only thing that can happen to a college student who's lawfully carrying is expulsion so I take those odds. I wish some edgy virgin prick would but knowing my luck i'd probably show up after it happened or some gay shit.

From the source,
>Brooks said all the teachers involved signed up to participate. He said the department was told several weeks after the training that one teacher was upset by it. They've since stopped using the airsoft gun with teachers, he said.
>Brooks said all the teachers involved signed up to participate.
It would appear as though it is you who is the retard, user. Do you bother to read sources?