Ok niggers I've decided I want to buy .357 single-action revolver to compliment my Miroku Winchester 1873...

Ok niggers I've decided I want to buy .357 single-action revolver to compliment my Miroku Winchester 1873. Been looking at Rugers and Uberti's, leaning more towards the Uberti since they seem more true to the originals but I'm not sure. Anyone have experience with either?

Also post cowboy guns

Attached: images.jpg (311x162, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cimarron-firearms.com/products/revolvers/single-actions/model-p-1873-1896.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nips sure can make a nice levergun

Attached: 20190322_160009.jpg (2560x1440, 997K)

I'd go with the schofield

Attached: 20190317_114250.jpg (1600x1200, 523K)

They're both great options. Ruger is better if you're gonna be carrying it alot like outdoors, since it has the modern transfer bar. Rugers are also extremely durable, but like you said Uberti has that classic aesthetic. You'll need and older Uberti if you want the proper clicks like a Colt tho, the newer ones have an added safety mechanism I believe that removed a click

fugg, my options have now expanded. Are the Cimarron repro's GTG?
Ok cool. I'm mostly gonna shoot it a lot at the range, not carry it innawoods so not too worried about having the transfer bar or a super durable finish. That kinda blows about the added safety mechanism in the new Uberti's, though.

Pic related is what I'm considering in the future. I might as well start CAS but I don't feel like being surrounded by fat fudds playing dress up

Attached: Wild-Bunch-1.jpg (1500x441, 86K)

The transfer bar is good so you can safely carry 6 rounds, tho I believe even the new Ubertis you can carry 6 safely with the added safety mechanism. Seems like it's an added spring in the firing pin the trigger activates to push the pin forward to engage the primer. Look for the first generation Cattleman I believe that'll be the old style, but you can't safely carry 6 rounds. When you shoot cowboy action they still play by that rule, hammer on empty chamber

Attached: IMG_0981.jpg (4032x2297, 1.74M)

That’s hot, Japanese should make more guns

The Marlin 1894C that made me fall in love with shooting lever actions. Wasn't totally satisfied with it, so I gave it to my dad.

Attached: 20181001_060118.jpg (2576x1932, 1.56M)

Montez...Alfredo Montez

It's more than just the finish when it comes to durability. The changes Ruger made to the guts make them much more reliable than Colt clones. For example a lot of SASS shooter recommend that if new competitors decide to go with Colts/Colt clones, to actually buy an extra because the guns start to run into issues after only a few thousand rounds.

I did the historical chops of Colts, but at least for me Italian clones kill that, even if they're accurate mechanically. And without those historical chops Vaqueros are objectively better guns, and at the same price point to boot.

Cimarron's "Old Model" line that they have Uberti make for them don't have the added safety in the hammer, as far as i know. they do have a coil hand spring in place of the original leaf spring, though.(something i wouldn't complain about)

cimarron-firearms.com/products/revolvers/single-actions/model-p-1873-1896.html

Attached: Uberti-9.jpg (1200x800, 140K)

vaqueros are the worst magnum revolver ruger makes

I wish Ruger would make the New Vaquero with a 7.5 inch barrel.

Yes, that's why I have 2 SuperBlackhawks. But if someone is wanting to cosplay as a cowboy theyre the closest thing.

Attached: IMG_20190223_124255.jpg (3988x2988, 2.84M)

noice, how do those 1500 pounders feel on the wrist?

Just picked them up maybe 2 weeks, and between school and shit weather I haven't had a chance to shoot them. Just started spring break though, going to take a day to go out in the woods and punish my wrists.

How's the trigger on the Cattleman II with it's retractable firing pin?

Why does your cowboy gun have the Great Wave of Kanagawa on its grips?

Here's my Uberti in the newest holster I've made.
It's not as fancy as some others I've made but sometimes simpler is better.

Attached: 20190320_152006.jpg (1040x780, 140K)

Because they're baller as fuck

Attached: kamakura-samurai-optimized.jpg (600x489, 94K)

Almost too light, it’s fucking fantastic imo

Any problems?
I tried reading some forums but it's mostly autism about 4 clicks vs 3