J-20 ENTERS MASS PRODUCTION

Is this potentially a threat to our air superiority?

Attached: 4DEC0F43-CA29-481A-85E4-7A4BBB48A5CD.jpg (2000x2000, 942K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NObMkqVex3I
youtube.com/watch?v=Kqi5zlCCaD4
youtube.com/watch?v=-hFbewJttNI
youtube.com/watch?v=Hr18iuW8Kz0
youtube.com/watch?v=OWgKe3pFCQk
youtube.com/watch?v=KYXV4sfnZuM
youtube.com/watch?v=ul9h7GyGl60
youtube.com/watch?v=kZePkOqXlew
youtube.com/watch?v=luoz6KPWV5s
youtube.com/watch?v=kw6ueCPIkc8
youtube.com/watch?v=RwXyIEVOPGA
youtube.com/watch?v=jwjtvjbciog
youtube.com/watch?v=H5BI0Wr2ciY
youtube.com/watch?v=mZX6YKpJKGk
youtube.com/watch?v=23JIOxty158
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FHsSyfj6uEg
youtu.be/C_dAVUBba8I
youtube.com/watch?v=TN25ghkfgQA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

LOL, no.

because of Robert "$40billion" Gates probably

Its a threat to future Russian air superiority and armament sales

>canards onna stealth
no

Wat?

Attached: 04420599-1BB1-46CF-A026-415F6270D8FC.jpg (1620x1080, 136K)

>stealth fighter
>it's clearly visible

>J-20 ENTERS MASS PRODUCTION
Thread theme.

youtube.com/watch?v=NObMkqVex3I

Basically this.

>mass production
Whats that mean? 10 a year, 20? 50?

even the chinks admit it's a hit and run AWACS sniper. even the F-35 can dogfight 4th gens in comparison

About 30 J-20s currently active.

Robert Gates was the dumbass knownothing who decided to cripple f-22 production and all other future combat systems so he could buy $40 billion in MRAPs which at the current moment are rusting over in the middle east because it's more expensive than they are worth to ship them back to the US and because they were designed to explode safely they are falling apart.

How come it looks so cool?

>first production: 2009
>in development since 1993
So they've managed to produce an average of 3 airframes year and it's been in development for 26 years. So even if they quadruple production they won't have enough to matter until 2030, at which point it'll be obsolete.

F22 BTFO

a total fraud

>J-20
>air superiority

Attached: 1552864689234.png (645x773, 49K)

Indeed.

makes me so fucking angry which also how is it 40 billionto ship mraps overseas?

That is a happy jet

Chinese sounds so weird, like an alien language. You'd think it's a joke if you didn't know it's a real language.

Attached: chengdu-j-20-1920x1080-stealth-fighter-peoples-liberation-army-air-3139.jpg (1920x1080, 112K)

Attached: 5be9c468bde70f5ecd5e160a-2732-1366.jpg (2732x1366, 242K)

Attached: vtuyayncrxwz.jpg (1500x1000, 164K)

>Thread theme
Fixed for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kqi5zlCCaD4

Chink music is unironically comfy as hell, post more.

>canards reduce rcs because i say so

Oh, there is more.

youtube.com/watch?v=-hFbewJttNI

28 are currently active
8 were the prototypes and 20 were made in 2018
so pretty sure your math is a bit off

No they don't Baka.

Had enough of these brain-dead takes about how the J-20 is actually not an air superiority fighter/multirole despite all the evidence suggesting that it is desu senpai.

Found a video with subtitles in English, it's a love song apparently. And nice dancing thot at 0:19.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hr18iuW8Kz0

Implessive

Srsly tho?

I forgot the copy pasta

You saw nothing yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=OWgKe3pFCQk

No. F-15 is enough to handle the J20

US Air Force said they would need a total of 386 combat squadrons to successfully counter future threats from Russia and China.

Attached: BIBI-HAPPY-GETTING-F-35s.jpg (650x467, 70K)

>386 combat squadrons
Not enough wypipo left for that. Good luck training Jorge and DeTrayvon to be competent fighter pilots lol.

Future WW3 will be absolutely hilarious, the utter absolute incompetence of the feminist, trans, lgbtabcd+ muslim latinoarabafrican nato armies against the bugmen, goddamn it will be fucking hilarious

Chinkettes have nice legs.

Attached: bateman approves.png (455x300, 206K)

ahaha the music's stolen

It Chinese national anthem

>the utter absolute incompetence of the feminist, trans, lgbtabcd+ muslim latinoarabafrican nato armies

Attached: lively170603.jpg (509x542, 102K)

And how it looks in practice.

Just LOL.

Attached: 060818_17.jpg (580x430, 72K)

Imbecile.

Attached: NATF-23 diagram.gif (623x541, 94K)

I'm assuming from that WW3 is in a 20-30 years when there won't be more than 20-30% white straight male in the military

Chink songs are peak comfy
youtube.com/watch?v=KYXV4sfnZuM
youtube.com/watch?v=ul9h7GyGl60
youtube.com/watch?v=kZePkOqXlew
youtube.com/watch?v=luoz6KPWV5s
youtube.com/watch?v=kw6ueCPIkc8
youtube.com/watch?v=RwXyIEVOPGA
youtube.com/watch?v=jwjtvjbciog
youtube.com/watch?v=H5BI0Wr2ciY
youtube.com/watch?v=mZX6YKpJKGk
youtube.com/watch?v=23JIOxty158

Attached: 1517209508351.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

Lothe am i to agree with this idiot But you can make canards that are almost completely radar transparent by using similar techniques to how they make aircaft nose cones.

Honeycomb frames made from fibreglass and filled with layers of foam sandwiched in epoxy.

You can even deign them so they let radar out but on in (or vice versa) allowing you to place sensors or communications in them. There's a very good reason that you won't find photos of an F22 or F35 with it's nose cone open.

>I... I shat my pants like a proper amerishartnik that I am, b-but it's you who are an idiot ...yeah!
Fuck off, amerishit scum.

Attached: x-36.jpg (3030x2378, 2.99M)

>armatard is angry

You realise if you acted in a civil way and made your points politely then people wouldn't ridicule you?

Also you should give up holding onto some of those dumb ideas you hold, particularly around submarines.

Real thread theme
>m.youtube.com/watch?v=FHsSyfj6uEg

What a fucking ugly ass looking jet
Looks even more retarded than the f-35

Attached: 1553028344569.png (800x600, 28K)

The real shame is the YF-23 is the kind of 5th gen fighter we needed, not the F-22. Faster, stealthier, and longer ranged.

dont expect a direct confrotation between the big 3 user...

look around you every continent has wars and shit going on this is ww3..

Worry not, subvirus ameircunts with 1776+ genders will join, too.

>Acting in a civil way around amerishit on damage control who get mad when reality turns out to be not in line with their amerishit memes
Do you have anything useful to say about canards or will you just proceed squealing like the rest of memeing amerishit ITT?
>dumb ideas you hold, particularly around submarines
Imagine having PTSD from talking to people on the internet thinking everyone you talk to is one person. I have no idea what you are talking about, amerishit clown. Name some.

True, F-23 fits into USAF doctrine much better. Blame lockheebmart bribery.

>amerishit clown
Boo/k/ Guy is a bong.

You are aware I was agreeing with you? Dumb autist

I'm also aware that you called me an idiot for being correct and calling out a local amerishit meme. Or what was it, calling shitposting ameriscum imbeciles is too impolite for you?

Damn, I wonder what gave me away.

Attached: IMG_20181228_153455.jpg (570x1383, 167K)

I call you an idiot because of how you act. Plus you have some garbage opinions that are plain wrong.

How I act is determined by to whom I respond. If it's an ameristench imbecile shitposing memes, I will call him exactly that. Calling me an idiot is just your way of coping with the fact that I'm correct.
>you have some garbage opinions that are plain wrong
You are yet to name any, clown.

Attached: 955 borey k-550 aleksandr nevskiy (2).jpg (1920x1080, 218K)

The fact you deny western submarine dominance as propoganda

>implying they won't just send all the whites to die again
Yes goy they draft is very fair, their won't be any bias in selection heheh.

>western submarine dominance
Nice umbrella term, clown. Way to talk out of your ass without actually saying anything. American SSBNs are plain obsolete and latest western SSN designs are roughly on par with Project 885. That is except for completely inadequate missile armament compared to their Russian counterpart. There's nothing that comes even close to Russian SSGNs and Russian SSKs are second to none.

Attached: 636.3 varshavyanka b-265 krasnodar & f82 hms somerset.jpg (3444x1816, 3.34M)

>mass production
So like 20 of them?

>American SSBNs are plain obsolete
How so?

By the virtue of being falling apart 1970s relic washtubs armed with 1980s missiles that can barely go below 200 meters of depth. There's a reason the US is struggling with developing something to replace them with. Are they still useful and can they still perform their job? Yes, about as much as Project 667BDRM. Are they anywhere as good as more modern designs like Triomphant, Vanguard or Project 955? Lol, not a single chance.

Attached: 955 borey k-535 yuriy dolgorukiy (1).jpg (1837x1305, 1.12M)

>Is this potentially a threat to our air superiority?
>Poo in the Loos
>air superiority

Attached: le-bird.jpg (802x500, 290K)

why do you think the US is investing so heavily in AI?

youtu.be/C_dAVUBba8I

I want to run for cover from these while fighting WW3 in the Avatar floating cliff place.

The majestic audio of Chinese culture truly marvelously implicates the glorious soul of the Chinese citizens. I listen to such novelties for long periods during days of laborious work and studying sometimes, I maintain a nice sound stream of my audio when I work out. Thank you for sharing music of China, truly a breathtaking exploration of its great genre.

Sage all fields

Attached: 1525776698858.png (1073x386, 338K)

Despite being the best submarines in the Russian fleet the Borei class are obsolete, loud and incapable of deterrence patrols. Instead, Russian tactics are to keep them in port and fire from there in the event of a war.

Despite their age the Ohio class are able to operate long patrols and get into position for DT attacks on Russian and Chinese targets. Their replacement is slow coming because it's very expensive and the current boats are functional.

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

You godless commie chinks are gonna roast good when your time comes

Attached: post-1885-0-64735500-1357338061.jpg (336x431, 33K)

t. Johnny Hurtado Cruz. Female (male).

How many carriers do they have? What's the RCS on the J20?
Unless the answers are: more than the US and as small or smaller than an F35,F22,.
Then the answer is: No.
A Squad of J20s would be dumb to enter an airspace where the US has the stealth advantage.

*laughs in white*

Attached: 263.gif (603x785, 103K)

Hey, Vsauce. Michael here. Where are your fingers? Seriously. It's a pretty easy question. You should be able to answer it. But how do you know? How does anyone know anything?

You might say, well, I know where my fingers are. I'm looking right at them. Or, I can touch them, I can feel them, they're right here and that's good. Your senses are a great way to learn things. In fact, we have way more than the usual five senses we talk about. For instance, your kinesthetic sense, proprioception. This is what the police evaluate during a field sobriety test. It allows you to tell where your fingers and arms and head and legs in your body is all in relation to each other without having to look or touch other things. We have way more than five senses, we have at least twice as many and then some. But they're not perfect.

There are optical illusions, audio illusions, temperature sensation illusions, even tactile illusions. Can you turn your tongue upside down? If so, perfect. Try this. Run your finger along the outer edge of the tip of your upside down tongue. Your tongue will be able to feel your finger, but in the wrong place. Our brains never needed to develop an understanding of upside down tongue touch. So, when you touch the right side of your tongue when it's flipped over to your left side you perceive a sensation on the opposite side, where your tongue usually is but isn't when it's upside down. It's pretty freaky and cool and a little humbling, because it shows the limits of the accuracy of our senses, the only tools we have to get what's out there in here.

The philosophy of knowledge, the study of knowing, is called epistemology. Plato famously said that the things we know are things that are true, that we believe and that we have justification for believing. those justifications might be irrational or they might be rational, they might be based on proof, but don't get too confident because proven is not a synonym for true. Luckily, there are things that we can know without needing proof, without needing to even leave the house, things that we can know as true by reason alone. These are things that we know a priori. An example would be the statement "all bachelors are unmarried." I don't have to go survey every bachelor on earth to know that that is true. All bachelors are unmarried because that's how we define the word bachelor. Of course, you have to know what the words bachelor and unmarried mean in the first place. Oh, you do? Okay. Perfect. That's great. But how do you know?

This time I mean functionally, how do you know? Where is knowledge biologically in the brain? What are memories made out of? We are a long way from being able to answer that question completely but research has shown that memories don't exist in the brain in single locations. Instead, what we call a memory is likely made up of many different complex relationships all over the brain between lots of brain cells, neurons. A major cellular mechanism thought to underlie the formation of memories is long-term potentiation or LTP. When one neuron stimulates another neuron repeatedly that signal can be enhanced overtime LTP, wiring them more strongly together and that connection can last a long time, even an entire lifetime. A collection of different brain cells, neurons that fire together in a particular order over and over again frequently and repeatedly can achieve long-term potentiation, becoming more sensitive to each other and more ready to fire in the exact same way later on in the future. They're a physical thing in your brain, firing together more easily because you strengthen that pattern of firing. You memorized. This branching forest of firing friends looks messy, but look closer. It could be the memory of your first kiss. A living souvenir of the event. If I were to go into your brain and cut out those cells, could I make you forget your first kiss or could I make you forget where your fingers are? Only if I cut out a lot of your brain. Because memories aren't just stored in one relationship, they're stored all over the brain. The events leading up to your first kiss are stored in one network, the way it felt to the way it smelled in different networks, all added up together making what you call the memory of your first kiss.

How many memories can you fit inside your head? What is the storage capacity of the human brain? The best we can do is a rough estimate, but given the number of neurons in the brain involved with memory and the number of different connections a single neuron can make Paul Reber at Northwestern University estimated that we can store the digital equivalent of about 2.5 petabytes of information. That's the equivalent of recording a TV channel continuously for 300 years. That's a lot of information. That is a lot of information about skills you can do and facts and people you've met, things in the real world. The world is real, right? How do you know?

It's a difficult question, but it's not rocket science. Instead, it is asking whether or not rocket scientists even exist in the first place. The theory that the Sun moved around the earth worked great. It predicted that the Sun would rise every morning and it did. It wasn't until later that we realized what we thought was true might not be. So, do we or will we ever know true reality or are we stuck in a world where the best we can do is be approximately true? Discovering more and more useful theories every day but never actually reaching true objective actual reality. Can science or reason ever prove convincingly that your friends and YouTube videos and your fingers actually exist beyond your mind? That you don't just live in the matrix?

No. Your mind is all that you have, even if you use instruments, like a telescope or particle accelerators. The final stop for all of that information is ultimately you. You are alone in your own brain, which technically makes it impossible to prove that anything else exists. It's called the egocentric predicament. Everything you know about the world out there depends on and is created inside your brain. This mattered so much to Charles Sanders Peirce that he drew a line between reality, the way the universe truly is, and what he called the phaneron, the world as filtered through our senses and bodies, the only information we can get. If you want to speak with certainty you live in, that is you react to and remember and experience your phaneron, not reality. The belief that only you exist and everything else, food, the universe, your friends are all figments of your mind is called solipsism. There is no way to convince a solipsist that the outside world is real. And there is no way to convince someone who doubts that the universe wasn't created just three seconds ago along with all of our memories. It's a frightening realization that we don't always know how to deal with. There's even The Matrix defense.

In 2002 Tonda Lynn Ansley shot and killed her landlady. She argued that she believed she was in the matrix, that her crimes weren't real. By using the matrix defense, she was found not guilty by reason of insanity, because the opposite view is just way healthier and common. It's called realism. Realism is the belief that the outside world exists independently of your own phaneron. Rocks and stars and Thora Birch would continue to exist even if you weren't around to experience them. But you cannot know realism is true. All you can do is believe.

Martin Gardner, a great source for math magic tricks, explained that he is not a solipsist because realism is just way more convenient and healthy and it works. As to whether it bothered him that he could never know realism was true, he wrote, "If you ask me to tell you anything about the nature of what lies beyond the phaneron, my answer is how should I know? I'm not dismayed by ultimate mysteries, I can no more grasp what is behind such questions as my cat can understand what is behind the clatter I make while I type this paragraph." Humble stuff. What strikes me is the cat.

Cats do not understand keyboards, but they know the keyboards are a fun place to be. It's a great way to get the attention of a human, they're warm and exciting, surrounded by noises and flashing lights plus cats love to get their scent on whatever they can, a mark of their existence. We aren't that much different, except instead of keyboards we have the mysteries of the universe. We will never be able to understand all of them.

We won't be able to ever answer every single question, but walking around in those questions, exploring them, is fun. It feels good. And as always, thanks for reading.

youtube.com/watch?v=TN25ghkfgQA

You’re incredibly stupid

why dont we just make subs that go ultradeep??

:^)

Attached: 1526211832299.jpg (409x409, 30K)

Why don't we?

Attached: 8d6.jpg (645x729, 48K)

>t.your average butthurt CNN article
She lost.

Attached: 885 yasen k-560 severodvinsk (8).jpg (2560x1707, 622K)

We do, in fact I'm pretty sure everyone does except for Americans who are stuck with shallow water 1970s relics and cheap downgrades for subs that can barely go below 200 meters of depth. Tried to fix that with Seawolf, turned out to bee too complicated for them.

Attached: 949a antey k-266 orel & k-410 smolensk.jpg (1200x760, 226K)

kek

Attached: ffc0c46b21645e369589db1ec661b47br.jpg (780x440, 119K)

>Retarded pro-western alcoholic degenerate for a president turns out to be a shitty manager
Gee, no way. What did it have to do with he sub itself tho? By this point pretty much everyone except for Americans have figured out how to make subs that can rutinely go below 250 meters of depth.

I managed out about the closely guarded chinese jet engine program. Apparently the J-20 is powered by one of these babys

Attached: chinese_jet_turbine.png (1626x1038, 399K)

>Is this potentially a threat to our air superiority?

Determining exactly that is a job that pays more in a year than you will make in your entire sorry life, OP.