Well what is it Jow Forums?

Well what is it Jow Forums?

Attached: a.jpg (642x626, 28K)

inb4 atf is called and it's destroyed

Well, now it's a torch-cut steel paperweight, or possibly slag

it's a dildo

Steel piping it'll get expensive with time keep it well preserved.

It's a gun.

famas

A Mosin

>reddit

oh shit you got me! hahaha! i've seen this funny meme so often on here and thought "oh damn that's funny but they would never get me with this shit" but here i am now!

Attached: ATF3.jpg (374x503, 45K)

Mg42, or it's Yugo cousin

Floor jack for a kubelwagen

Attached: 1393346673466.png (411x339, 167K)

The sad thing is that it is a britbong who found it

F

i wonder how many people that thing killed

PPsH, heck of a shotgun.

Famas

Thats in Europe dumb ass nigga, this guy still fucked up though

i have so often been accused of reddit spacing on here that i thought i could actually check it out so i went over, for the first time. and keep lurking since then.

that's what you get for you stupid faggotry, beat me to it

Hitler's Buzzsaw is soon to meet hacksaw unfortunately.

Attached: rwds wallpaper.png (2048x1280, 2.41M)

Imagine posting a reddit picture of a gun and then have the police knock on your door. That's your future, americans. Don't let it happen

Nice story FAGGOT, lel.

Why is it always retarded normalfags who find the best shit?

when the last time someone on here found something cool he promised to post more of it and was never heard of again, fucking bosnian rat

Because you'd never know when the people that can appreciate what they found actually find it since they're not going to talk about it

I remember there was some femanon whose grandfather passed away a few months ago and willed her something like 40 Colt Pythons that were acquired from a police department since he was their armorer. She never posted pics.

>FAGGOT
fag

that's called a LARP, user

It’s a famas, /thread

dank meme but still, you can't /thread your own post

>believing anyone who claims to be, much less is, a woman
cmon on now user.

y i k e s

F

stop pretending you're not as amazed as i am! i bet you're jelly you're not part of this amazing meme haha!

famous amous ewwwwwwwwwwweeeee YEAHHHHH

Because only normalfags are retarded enough to tell everyone about it.

been cleaning out grandpas place for an estate sale, he left me about 20 guns. found this in a box of fishing stuff in a shed. apparently he forgot about it because he took pretty good care of his other weapons. its gonna be a nice rebuild project

Attached: 1903.jpg (4285x1684, 3.8M)

A better question is how can a person be so stupid.
You should be expecting a knock at your door very soon.
Sad.

I built a 1903a3 from a receiver. You'll need a chamber reamer and the NOS barrels are short chambered and if you have access to a lathe your life will be much easier. I lapped the barrel in by hand.

Doesn't look like anything to me.

>loft
Oh no, the atf isn’t coming. The bongs are

>Well what is it Jow Forums?
Photoshopped bait.

Based

Sadness, that's what it is. Because it will likely be destroyed by the britbong police or something.

Hopefully they just deactivate it

Imagine not knowing what that is.

Attached: 1552120244409.png (484x454, 94K)

It's proof of what a bad ass your grandfather was.

so many disgusting kikes.

Just watched Jin Roh today after seeing rwds. Gotta say, its peak aesthetic.

i feel really saad when pepole who dont know guns turn in theyr old relic firearms

why do the dumb fucking idiots always get the coolshit

its really not that hard to believe anymore dude. its not 2006 anymore, the internet is for normies.

It's reddit. What do you expect?
Pic related: an average reddit meet up

Attached: oBTZvYv.jpg (2000x1455, 1.22M)

My first thought when I see a heavily used Mosin at Cabela's

>implying its not some dude with a dummy account showing off his cool mg42 while pretending to not know what it is

you guys just WANT to think its some liberal college kid who lets the police melt it

they don't look that bad. and better than the pics you get from Jow Forums meetups.

Because non-retards realize what they have, do some research through their incognito tab and just don't tell anyone. Believe it or not, you now some of these retards and non-retards.

>guy with brown kid on his shoulders
Memes write themselves nowadays

>my wife's son
>that black sóyboy

Those are more disappointing to me. I expect better of the raging autists on this board.

Not him but personally I try and shove it out my mind, the only two girls i've ever met that used Jow Forums were, hands down, the most unappealing and repulsive humans I have ever crossed paths with
>i dont even have to tell you i fucked the fat one
She smelled better

Did she smelled like daddy’s vodka and broken dreams permeated by mood buildup in her trailer?

I love black+red and helmet+gas mask

Attached: lv7bhcxegtsz.jpg (4950x4500, 2.5M)

those are perfectly normal looking people. they look like they enjoy themselves. they look far more normal and happy than me. those arrogant cunts probably even have jobs

god i fucking hate reddit

>they're all white

Everyone failed to notice this woman (man)

Attached: HOLD UP.png (157x186, 89K)

>Americans
>white
Pick one

Oh, I noticed. Was too busy vomiting to comment.

Slavic ventilator

Now someone post a Jow Forums meetup to compare

they seem pretty white to me except the obvious spic and half-breed. you've digested too many memes m8ey