CCTV and FLIR evasion

With the proliferation of CCTV everywhere, how would you go about evading them? would a portable infrared light be enough? as for FLIR, how would you defeat those? I heard of modern BDUs being coated with a special chemical compound that would mask your heat signature or something.

Attached: oi!.jpg (620x387, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

leoselvaggio.com/urmesurveillance/
cvdazzle.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

car windshields

A garbage bag over yourself works. I'm not joking

car windows guy, does anyone have the screencap?

hat
sunglasses
beard

Blackface

Nude

temporarily

Enough to get by a FLIR camera

Burka.

>cameras and FLIR
>weapons

Until recently I did security and we monitored CCTV, none had FLIR but they had night vision.
Car windshields generally don't stop anything (may block FLIR though) unless a light is shining off it just right.
The real truth is CCTVs are pretty garbage at distance, even the most highly def commercial ones, and most places don't spend that much cash for any type of security anymore, security infrastructure is at a 40 year low

fuck you carl

Attached: stealth-wear-scarf1.jpg (1024x512, 172K)

get one of these,or if you're poor an led hatlight is supposed to defeat most cameras

Attached: selvaggio1.jpg (620x269, 49K)

balaclava
biggest concern with sec cams is them recording your clothing, face, licenses plate, tactics, etc, and being able to go over them in detail later

Lol this "mission impossible" shit looks awesome. Do they have a variety of options?

Now you look like a fucking spook, fucking men in black shit jesus

Attached: 1444589050978.jpg (2100x2700, 342K)

A non-meme post would involve a ghillie suit with a layer of insulating fabric to mask IR. Obviously that only works on IR. If you're a walking bush you're going to show up on regular cameras.

Regular cameras can be defeated by strips of IR LEDs, but you'll have to assemble the board yourself since nobody makes them for that purpose.

just his face, but you shell out the big bucks, you can print anyone's face you want
leoselvaggio.com/urmesurveillance/
why does he were the mask?

Attached: IMG_20140516_173048.jpg (1000x750, 226K)

dazzle camo is also an option
cvdazzle.com/

Attached: coreana-02-copyright-cha-hyun-seo.jpg (340x490, 40K)

I usually just dress as a Muslim and magically my statistics don't count. I also can bully women

Attached: 1548117606803.jpg (640x539, 80K)

Can I get one in black?

Straight up ski mask or bandana. Gait analysis, get a close unique ID by how you walk, is commercially available now though. Additionally, your cellphone is a spy by clocking into towers within a certain area. Ski mask, very loose clothing, and barefoot, because no one walks barefoot in western public, and no cellphone, are probably the best options for not being identified.

The easier option is a 3x4 Watt IR laser and burning the CMOS sensors, with .5HZ 8 Watt pulses on each.

I'd like to see a nice GWG pic for my valuable input.

glue layers of radiant barrier insulation to a camo blanket and use it as a cloak

This.
I wonder when true thermoptic camouflage is going to become a thing. Ten years?

This works to counter facial recognition software, but if a real human is looking through footage (and they will be if you do anything loud), they can probably piece together enough of your face in photoshop to get the recognition software working again.
If you could get some sort of IR paint and dazzle it up, that might work.

would it count as blackface?

Attached: NEW_Realistic_Soul_Man_Silicone_Mask_Haired_Metamorphose_Masks_01_eshr.jpg (227x400, 16K)

Cardboard box is very effective at hiding your infra-red signature. At least from sensors. At least it was 15 years ago.
Source:
Back then I was developing a website for a startup that was going into industrial cctv business.
Lead engineer told me a lot of interesting things about sensors, among them stories how he used to sneak past the office building at night, in a cardboard box to avoid setting off alarm. Worked every time.

>barefoot
>no one walks barefoot in western public
>walking barefoot will somehow make you harder to identify
If you are the only one doing something, it makes you stand out.

This. Fire department thermal cams can't even see through basic window glass and they are FLIR brand

>mfw mgs strategies actually work

Attached: images.jpg (265x190, 6K)

>Kojima was onto something

Attached: 1511227690872.jpg (315x330, 28K)

Dunno of bullshit or not.... but cardboard does make for a decent isolation...