What are some good pants for the outdoors...

What are some good pants for the outdoors? I need them to be flexible and durable enough for quick sprinting and sliding. Will be wearing them with kneepads so I don't fuck up my knees sliding in to cover on rough terrain.

Attached: 81f6-CAMENL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 279K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tripleaughtdesign.com/
511tactical.com/exo-k-external-knee-pad.html
kuiu.com/hunting-pants-shorts/attack-pant/40001.html?cgid=pants-and-shorts&dwvar_40001_color=Verde2.0
youtube.com/watch?v=UcvjXAtzaMU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good fitting blue jeans

KÜHL.

tripleaughtdesign.com/

tinyurl com/y3qorgzv
These are super nice for the price. I own a pair and wear them when I'm out shooting or whatever. They breath well and are made from decent material. As far as kneepads go, these have the knee zippers but that shouldn't get in the way since they're up a little higher.

Attached: index.png (785x612, 275K)

The problem with blue jeans is they aren't really great for sprinting at max speed. The material just isn't made for it, your legs get restricted when attempting to max out a sprint.

Firehose flex with the spandex in them.
Stretchy, durable and a hydrophobic coating. Still wearing a pair after three years and only the hydrophobic coating has worn off.
Used in factory and forestry work.

Also forgot the mention the side cargo pockets are perfect sized to retrain STANAG

So what is good?

Nutn has a vid on some. Pricey but prob last for ages

5.11 taclites are a classic, popular option, of course. Other "non-tacactical" pants that are great outdoors are rail riders, or pretty much any ripstop pant. I like OR Ferrosi pants for hiking because they are incredibly lightweight and breathable. They also block the wind a little. They fit a little tight though, at least for me.

>5.11 taclites are a classic, popular option, of course.
Can they take a beating? Gonna be doing a ton of sliding and diving in them and washing them after every time I go out with them. I also need them to be comfortable with kneepads. I don't want to use insert kneepads I want to get external knee pads to wear over them.

5.11 Originals are made with heavy duck canvas that are heavier and tougher than the Tac Lights, which are the Summer version. They also have knee pad pockets

F J A L L R A V E N
They gucci! Also UFPro if you want something a bit more tacticool

>pic unrelated

Attached: Cosmo! Wanda! I wish I wouldnt be bullied at school anymore!.jpg (1200x711, 341K)

they attract lint like a motherfucker.

Are 5.11 knee and elbow pads any good?
511tactical.com/exo-k-external-knee-pad.html

No

Wrangler riggs

gap jean with stretching fiber.(cotton?)

super flexable.

too soft, better off buying an GI soft internal knee pad.

they both will get fucked up if you leave it in the washing machine. so

>Max speed
>Like 6.5 mph

If you’re ok with cotton, Tactical Distributors Braddock pants are thick af and can take a beating. They have plenty of stretch panels, too.

Literally just coyote brown Carhartt double front pants

5.11 Defender Flex or Kuhl pants

Crye precision combat pants or field pants

Cotton kills!

I work in the woods and I've used and destroyed pretty much every popular brand: Kuhl, Carhartt, Dickies, 5.11, Mountain Khaki, Duluth, Prana, BDUs, etc etc.

Arborwear makes the best innawoods pants. Ascenders if you can afford them but the Cedar Flex pants are really good too.

Outdoors where? If you just want pants to fuck around on an outdoor range, just get some jeans with some elasthan/spandex %. Varusteleka has tactical jeans that are somewhat stretch and allow great freedom of movement.

kuiu.com/hunting-pants-shorts/attack-pant/40001.html?cgid=pants-and-shorts&dwvar_40001_color=Verde2.0

I have them in normie colors and not inna woods tacticool. Very comfortable pants and good when I go inna woods or take my dog on a walk.

its size 46 if that matters none of these brands work

at the poorfag end, my LA Police Gear Operator pants have held up pretty well, dry fast, easy to move in, lots of pockets. they are a cotton blend, though--if you want no cotton at all I like the wrangler outdoor line at wallyworld.

never tried riggs, but I think wrangler 13mwz jeans and their cowboy shirts are pretty damn hard to beat for a combination of price, durability, and aesthetics. not great for operating though imo--heavy, restrictive, slow to dry.

skirt
wat?

Attached: pants.jpg (625x468, 78K)

Attached: YogaShorts.png (1000x1000, 818K)

youtube.com/watch?v=UcvjXAtzaMU

OP just say you need pants for airsoft.

What are the good tac pants that are passable for office?