Cyberpunk daily carry

Alright, Jow Forumsunts. Enough with the gloom. Let's have a fun thread for a change.

What would be your ideal EDC setup if tasking yourself to be as cyberpunk as possible? Any gun, any gear, any item. Your one restriction is that it has to be something real or something you can manufacture. So no mind-hacking terminals or robo-ninja catgirls, but things like heat-insulating camouflage tarps are okay.

My personal setup would be clothing fitted with IR strips to blind cameras, Glock 40, pocket RF/GPS jammer, BaoFeng with throat mic, MRE chicky tendies, burner phone, a big noife, and a second phone full of wubwub music. What about you?

Attached: cybermutt.jpg (828x960, 137K)

The Alien Laugo is one of the few pistols that actually has slightly more advanced engineering behind it than typical modern pistols. So that'd be my take.

Just looked that up. Looks fucking awesome actually. Why haven't I heard of this before

One of these

Attached: HDnlf3v[1].jpg (1600x1178, 89K)

Pretty neat, kinda worry about ammo sensitivity with the gas delayed blowback though.

It's literally just a rimfire action with a heavier slide and spring.

It's made by the same people who designed the scorpion Evi for CZ

>gas delayed blowback
>hammer attached to the top slide cover and strikers downwards
Yea, no. Just because it has a smol slide like a buckmark or kadet doesn't make it the same thing, guy.

bump

Attached: image.jpg (724x1024, 299K)

Probably some CD’s with jpeg images of nepgear+uni rule34 captions I made, and a flash drive that doubles as a glowstick.

Your everyday carry would be Rule34?

Wait how the fuck do you load the guns in that picture ?

Jericho 941 R Compact with an IR laser in the grip that my cyber eye can see. Blue leisure suit optional.

oh baby
das som gud shit der nigga

They're MAC-style guns, dorkus.
Mags are in the grip.

A polymer revolver feels fitting.

Attached: RugerLCRx22.jpg (478x269, 38K)

>why haven't I heard about this before
1. It's not in serial production yet
2. It's expensive as fuck, FK Field Pistol/decent used car tier

The S333 is pretty Street Samurai of you ask me. Pop an octagon and head down to The Chatsubo.

Attached: S333-VOLLEYFIRE-Double-Barrel-Revolver-2.jpg (1280x936, 96K)

The real question is how does it eject? You can see both sides, theres nothing on the top, theres not enough room in front of the trigger guard, there's no where to put it behind the pistol grip, and even caseless needs an ejection port.
From what I've heard, Gas Delayed is less ammo sensitive because its essentially self regulating though? Higher pressure, longer delay. Lower, shorter.
Which honestly sounds perfect for a cyberpunk EDC. Regular Ammunition for baseline targets, and drop in +P+ for augments without worrying about dialing in slide velocity, magazine pressure and other problems that can occur when trying to run disparate loads in the same weapon.

>its essentially self regulating though?
No, it is not self-regulating.

>>polymer revolver seems fitting
Yeah, but why limit that to a lame old 22? Get something like the Judge Public Defender.

Boxy, Black and Bullpup. Perfect armaments for the MegaCorp Mook!
It is in the way he described it. Higher pressure ammo will have more delay. It won't beat itself up or have problems with the slide outrunning the feed like is possible with regular blowbacks running p+.

Attached: Hkcaws.jpg (565x200, 20K)

Attached: obviouschoice.jpg (925x617, 229K)

Attached: RUAC.jpg (800x1067, 143K)

This. I honestly hope this thing tests well because it takes the cyberpunk aesthetic of and revs it up to maximum low life. Would spend all my brouzoufs on this.

Attached: ddfssad.jpg (600x400, 40K)

I would actually want to make my own katta pistol with a target length barrel and handguard, and chambered for 300 blackout. It would go great with my main gun, which would be a half-assed attempt at making a blowback tactical rifle.

Attached: 56442324990.jpg (720x424, 33K)

Attached: ht7Y1a3.jpg (6285x4190, 3.88M)

Either an original UZI, or a MP7, and folding knife,

Looks like one of those JACO single shot pistol builds.

Dreyse model 1907

Attached: 895DreyseLM.jpg (700x515, 123K)

Isn't it chambered in 22?

22wmr and it’s two shots per squeeze. So I guess it’s a 44wwmmrr. ;^)

Seburo, or Ares

Some people call me the space Cowboy

Probably the most cyberpunk-ish gun in the market right now.
Beautiful and yet, a piece of shit.

Attached: krytac-86010.jpg (1200x900, 68K)

A handgun that's discreet, compact/easy to conceal, versatile, and non-traceable

Attached: Polymer80-G19-_-ETS_1200x1200.png (1080x648, 539K)

Ares fmg-9 and a Chiappa rhino

Do people not bathe in cyberpunk future?

water rationing cause green new deal

Fair enough