Be at tai restaurant a few minutes ago with 3 friends

>be at tai restaurant a few minutes ago with 3 friends
>friend 1 talking about a guy she knows who bought a big house in Hawaii and rents it
>friend 2 asks where he got the money for that
>friend 1 says the guys in the air force
>I remember banter from the military enlistment threads on Jow Forums
>I say "oh chair force" haha
>friend 3 asks what that means
>I say I guess its a inter-branch joke and that marines are called crayon eaters
>friends laugh
>a guy comes over to our table
>he askes "Hey can you tell me what that means?"
>what?
>"can you tell me what crayon eater means? Do you know what that means?" He looks like he's agitated
>I think about it for a moment and realize I don't actually know if it has any meaning deeper than that so I just tell him no.
>He starts looking angry and says "I just googled it, it means unintelligent. I'm a marine, so you better watch what you say."
>he slaps my shoulder
>leans in close to me
>"Be careful."
>he leaves the restaraunt, leaving the lady friend he was eating with alone at their table

Holy shit dude, sorry. I had no idea any of that stuff you guys post was actually grave insults or anything. I thought it was friendly bantz between branches. Do the branches actually hate each other then? I don't understand.

Attached: bb19f385-cc31-44a5-80c1-0b9c131380fc.jpg (736x736, 134K)

It is, guy's a fag

Attached: AC_MARINE.png (1884x503, 314K)

Nah, just man-child being prideful after playing soldier.

If you weren't conscripted, you dont deserve automatic respect just for being military.

>Trying to banter someone when you're not in the military

Jesus Christ I hope you don't understand the levels of cringe you're on here

>t. marine

>I remember banter from the military enlistment threads on Jow Forums

Are you literally autistic

Attached: 1333266778150.jpg (615x456, 32K)

Next time tell him to cool it and buy him Applebee’s

He's a fag

Shoulda gone full chad and picked up the girl he abandoned

She was like 10 years older than me though.

>Marine taking a girl to a thai restaurant
>Getting butthurt someone says an inter branch joke in his godly presence
>Leaving his "girl" behind because he's too much of a beta to take banter
Lmao land of the free because of the brave.

Ultimate power move

I wasn't trying to, I wasn't talking to him. He came over from another table.

Should have told him you didnt know they had crayons on the menu

>I had to google the term crayon eater and boy was I surprised when it didn’t mean big dick Rhode Scholar
Dude was definitely a WaterDog

stay off /meg/ neverserved

Do you have trouble judging social situations? Asspergers or something?

What's that mean? Coast guard?

>Responds with tuff guy routine

I thought of all people, military fags would be able to take bantz.

>talking with friends
>stranger comes over because offended while eavesdropping
>lol you must have aspergers

Attached: 1540931653285.jpg (554x418, 48K)

One of you is fake and gay. I don't think I've ever met a Marine who hasn't embraced the "crayon eater" nickname.

No, it's a nickname for a marine whose job it is to lug around water trucks

He's probably not even actually in the muhreens, just some guy who really really wants to be.

Every actual marine I know has no problem with inter-service bantz.

Kek you've reminded me of a funny store.
>innaparty
>trying to blend with the normies
>2 drinks too many
>see big guy talking up a chick about being in the army
>decide to be a cockblock because drunk and inner/k/iller comes out
>Fuck mayne you was inna army? What did you do?
>11b
>oh shit nice where did you deploy?
>it was 2016, only places he could have been as a fucking basic bitch woulda been trashcanistan right?
>uhhh africa
>oiamlaffin.jpg
>banter about skinnies and how it's too bad he didnt get a real deployment to shoot rag heads
>other people are actively avoiding us at this point because of the jokes I've been making
>he rages
>I blocked his pussy, mocked his service, the grunt comes out
>FuCk YoU mAn YoU wErEnT tHeRe YoU dOnT uNdErStAnD
>wut hard
>he storms off cursing africa and me for being "an ignorant shit"

Oh. Thanks.

Lol

New soldiers are all fags. My grandfather was a drill instructor. After retirement he spent a lot of time at VFW halls. Being his pride and joy oldest grandson. I was always at his side. Vietnam vets and newer are babies. They get in one little altercation and they are traumatized for life. I have been in one shooting match with family over land rights. My response. Buy a PC. Them, threaten to “go PTSD on Walmart shoppers” for buying bread and milk before a blizzard hits.

Based schizo poster

Fuck OP and his gay talk.

What is the best food to get at a thai place and why is it red curry?
>sweet
>spicy
>loads of flavor

I am in heat right now just thinking about it.

Attached: 0AA73EF7-3E81-4950-906B-D3AB9114038B.jpg (600x900, 96K)

Don't worry dude, he was probably just some faggot POG who got out and plays it like he's hard after he got out. Any reasonable person would have joked about this.

Anybody who actively brags about being army to chicks at parties and cries about how hard dumb shit was deserves this. Good job user.

Attached: 1548691057429.jpg (636x482, 44K)

>Any reasonable person would have joked about this.

Word.
>don’t eat the green ones, they’re not ripe yet.

Jesus christ that american mall ninja has it all wrong, his pants should be white and his upper camouflaged.
shows that money doesnt buy you skills

Attached: 1550877200557.jpg (842x1024, 201K)

Most Marines are crayon eating morons so do be careful. Not all of them are jarheads , I've got a good friend that is scary smart and he was a marine but he is not the norm .

fuck off UT

Thanks. I honestly just thought he was cool at first but he was so fucking angry when I finished my last thought to him and he walked away. I was joking about winning hearts and minds in Muslim Africa and how it was probably boring and he ree'd at me for not respecting deployments and the army. Just real fucking kekworthy being threatened by an infantryman that never saw combat. Maybe his buddy died from malaria or he "saw some shit"

I bet he was the guy who got social media girl fired.
Most of us think it's funny. The fact that the guy had to look ot up seems kind of fish to me too, I suspect he's stolen valor.

mommy gf

How many pogs get triggered enough to get up from their meal to confront a total stranger and leave their company behind?
I'm going to err on the side that says he's got a story to tell, and OP hasn't earned the privilege of hearing it.

>he's got a story to tell, and OP hasn't earned the privilege of hearing it

sounds like this POGs problem is thinking anybody gives a fuck about his life story.

probably not a pog was the point

He watched a buddy get run over by an out of control water buffalo, man. 1171 is the toughest MOS in the Corps

There's no fucking way this is true
t. marine

Attached: 1480207701629.jpg (807x802, 74K)

You met a crayon eater

you're fucking retarded, and so is he

We can. Unless you're a crayon eater.

I work retail part-time for beer/ammo money and to give me something to do when I'm not fishing, hunting, or blowing shit up in my yard. I'm retired Army. I look like I'm retired Army, so it should come as no surprise when I act like it too.
>town is very heavy on vet population
>vet population is very heavily Marine despite being in the midwest, 1000+ miles from the nearest Marine base and having an AF base within 30 minutes for some reason
>guy comes in with Devil Dog shirt, USMC vet hat, and covered in poorly done moto tattoos
>"hey man who were you with?
>I WAS A MARINE
>"....yeah I figured, from the hat. What unit? I worked with the Marines a bit, it's a small world, maybe we were somewhere together"
>BOY I WAS A MARINE YANNOW. YOU WUNNA DEM STOLEN VALOR FAGS OR SOMETHIN?!" (I'm easily 15+ years older than him, and look it)
>....Nevermind. Can I help you find anything?
>NO IM JUST LOOKIN YOU FAGGOT STAY OUTTA MY BUSINESS
>walk away and mutter "fucking retarded assed jarhead" under my breath. Not worth the brain damage to continue talking to him.
>guy gets into a literal fistfight with one of our cart boys because he couldn't immediately pull out with his brodozer of a truck, and gets his ass beaten by a highschooler half his size like an hour later
Maybe 1 in 5 people wearing Marine moto shit in my store either do something insanely stupid/dangerous or do something criminal. I've LITERALLY NEVER had a problem with a squid, coastie, soldier, or chairfag. In fact one of our LP goons is a former squid, and we team up to clown on people all the time and everybody else takes it in good humour as the bantz they are.

> be marine
>see theads like this
>hide moto tattoos

god...

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Should’ve told him to fuck off. I don’t even mean this ironically, he put his hand on you and threatened you. If things escalated, you had the ball in both criminal and civil court, him being military be damned.
Also, he doesn’t know the crayon meme, might as well a cop not knowing the donut meme.

and?

The aspies are trying to project, don’t mind him, it gives him some sense of comfort in life

Pad thai’s forgotten brother, pad seew.

>marine literally prove that he eats crayons
What a douche

That sounds like his personal problem.

>Buy a PC. Them, threaten to “go PTSD on Walmart shoppers” for buying bread and milk before a blizzard hits
fucking based

If this happened to me I would burst out laughing in his face. And when he leaves holding back tears I would yell: DIE FOR ISRAEL, GOY. Then I would hit a fat dab and everyone would clap.

Attached: 1551027682753.png (640x1136, 279K)

That dude is a fag, all the Marines I know call each other crayon eaters and joke about it.

I'd argue that making/explaining any joke you heard here in public is a giant indicator of autism, no matter the joke.

Attached: SI1RgkV.gif (360x270, 1.17M)

Schitzoposter is not the hero we need, but the hero we deserve

>a giant indicator of autism
Thank god you don't have a psych degree.

Fake and gay

>read something funny on internets
>want to share with friends who are also users of internets
shit, I got the tisms

I'm failing to see the point. Unless you're like 50 years old, she was old and hideous.

>i just googled it
should have expected that to fly over a marines head