What happens if we have another economic meltdown like 2008 except worse

what happens if we have another economic meltdown like 2008 except worse.

Attached: 1552256166198.png (638x573, 195K)

It'll be like 2008, but worse.

“Something in the Way” by Nirvana would play slowly in the background

Attached: D57F973F-3EF4-4B8B-A9C0-E72D70C37AA5.jpg (750x930, 150K)

We still haven’t fully recovered from the last one. The next one might be too bad to recover from at all

The recession was 2003-2016. 2008 is just when it got bad for the rich.

/thread

You mean when user, and its soon

Debt based economy is ment after certain time, but it's not gonna be worse,it's going to be similar hit
houses will get more expensive
rises will be frozen because muh difficult times
people will have to slave for degree even longer
but the rich man will be fine, they always bail first.

Question is, how much can society take before they notice that printing infinite money and basing value not on gold, any resource but only debt is only good for those in control.

My answer is, they will take anything what their favorite media will order them to take. Humans were never worth much, it was single humans that rose above and guided sheeps. Nowadays those who control media control people and they benefit from current status quo.
So pretty much nothing will change user.
Expect hit this or next year

Attached: b6b4b7ad13d5507808001f711920a13aa52ffce5c9fdf45524fca6acf77b183d.jpg (680x461, 29K)

Mainstream economics will be proven wrong, Austrians will inherit the earth, everything gets better. Now fuck off and read Mises.org.

You have to be over 18 to post here.

I'll finally get a use for my new horse besides charging niggers with it

all the jewish people in my county and state suffer mysterious house fires in the middle of the night and being found in the gutters with buckshot in their aorta

FPBP

I work for the state, lol

dumb frogposter

>houses will get more expensive
Crashing economies generally mean housing prices drop, because no one can afford those houses in the first place the value across the board plummets. This can be really bad for places where the housing economy is relied upon too much, such as Australia.

RETARD

Attached: SHTF.jpg (1350x900, 583K)

Housing prices may drop, but your ass ain't gonna get a loan unless someone's trying to defraud you.

BETTER RUN TO THE JUNGLE

Hint, that's what's on it's way, you can't maintain American economy when the average American is a net negativo goblino

You might not get one, I'm not a shiftless dope

So a pay raise, to attract more of the best workers. Excellent!

Have you even met America? There's all sorts of weirdos there; it's literally a country of weirdos. There's rich people and poor people, user

Take a basic microeconomics class, memes do not equate to education.

Aftershock literally explains it. Same shit written by guys who predicted the 2008 crash.

There ain't going to be another one OP. Right now they're preparing to make the cryptocurrency technology mainstream in all aspects of economic life. Everything will be tokenized, liquid, and instantly exchangeable. I've heard examples that people will be able to use stock shares to purchase groceries with. It looks like gold will be reintroduced too but don't listen to the current hype surrounding Basel III as some kind of definitive date for anything to happen with that. The real government has everything planned out behind the scenes. XRP is something you need to look into too because it's going to be the backbone of the new system. Yes, it is the "banker coin" but what are any of these naysayer fags going to do to stop it?

Where is your proof.

The company Ripple has on numerous occasions discussed liquidity and their interledger protocol. If you do your research you'll see how well connected they are too all of the huge institutions as well like the BIS, IMF, SWIFT, SBI in Japan, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, and the list goes on.

>recession
>houses will get more expensive
>degrees suddenly take more credit hours to get or some shit

Attached: 1538579701645m.jpg (1024x1020, 56K)

And you now, when the housing market was at its lowest and shit
>inb4 b-but jews

Houses have nearly quadrupled in price since 1950.

literally nothing, neo keynesian economics are fake anyway

>houses are up from 70 years ago!
>so during an economic downturn they'll be more expensive than they were just before it

Attached: 1549656229714.png (511x515, 29K)

Gayme,moobie or buch?

The others have already called you a retard, but I feel the need to say it as well... Retard.

No, theres people with a genetic limit on their IQ that puts their entire ethnic group average at below 90, and then theres people who average around 100 and produce a large amount of 120+

Then theres Jews laughing all the way to the bank.

Housing sales drop, house prices are bank assets that is why the banks are bailed out. To prevent house prices from dropping.

I unironically believe that we will enter an economic depression that will either be close to or will be barely greater than the Great Depression due to a large various number of reasons in the 2020s.

ROI on 3 month bonds just matched 10 year ones. It's a big fucking indicator, fill up your gas tank this weekend.