Alright since people on /x/ are way too much on shrooms to have a discussion about this imma ask you cunts

Alright since people on /x/ are way too much on shrooms to have a discussion about this imma ask you cunts.
Here in belgium there were apparently 13.500 people who saw pic related in a period of couple of days in the 90's.
What was our airforce back then even sent f16 to chase it but something about not being able to keep up.

What would be the practical use of pic related? Recon? Taking pretty pictures of building and fields?

nieuwsblad.be/cnt/dmf20170331_02810195
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belgian_UFO_wave

Attached: TriangleBelgium1990.jpg (600x340, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2XHm56O2NTI
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bohemian_Club
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It was the f117 and b2.

>13.500
>13 and a half people
fucking Belgium you are rightful French clay you waffle sucking diamond dealing brussel sprout huffing jews

i saw one of those flying over palmdale a year or so ago.

Chinese quantum Lidar machine.

I wonder who could be behind this

Attached: frenchwordforjews.png (282x488, 165K)

The late 80s was the heyday of Black triangle UFOS, because the USAF had active F117s in Europe, and was flying them and the b2 around the United States.

so were they trying their equipement above allies? who says its not soviet do?
kek

I wouldn't worry about it, OP.

Because when the Soviets fell apart the west got a look at basically everything that was going on in their military R&D.
They never had any flying black triangle.
Meanwhile the US was flying two different types of black triangle and had about 80 in service between the two.

We have been visited by aliens and the governments of the world know about it. Its a big reason why every world leader cucks out on their principles once elected. Its what that fucking cabin meetup they do every year is about. Likely some sort of deal they have with the aliens to work tiwards joining their civilization.

>tfw alex jones is right again

I'm actually being 100% serious, I believe it. Thinking about it logically its pretty hard to see any other explanation which makes sense.

Back to your /x/ containment thread

ok sure but what is the utility of it. and are you sure those are simple b2's and f117? allot of people said they were flying stationary

Attached: 1549854640587.jpg (666x667, 45K)

99.999% of humanity is retarded, user. Euros especially, because their free education fuels infinite arrogance and a complete lack of any introspect. This is also in the 90s, before Google gave at least some of the mouth breathers the capacity to check themselves.

So, what's more likely?
>Aliens with incomprehensibly advanced technology, and incalculably vast resources, cloaked by perfect stealth and a galaxy wide radio blackout have decided to fuck a dozen or so monkeys on one of a trillion planets to no real end
>Some Eurocucks saw a plane and never stopped to wonder if they're actually the goodygood brainyboys that the media tells them they are.

If aliens are anything like us, they'd probably just use us as reality TV.

Probably just an American stealth aircraft. I wouldn't worry about it.

Aircraft at night can look like that. If it wasn’t, and if the F-16s truly couldn’t keep up, then it’s not something you should worry about.

>flying stationary
>couldn't be caught
think hard about that one. also, why would we just sit there so everyone could see us?

Vely implessive

Attached: 69438825_p1_2x.png (1526x2750, 2.23M)

Let me flip the question to you. Lets say that tomorrow the James Webb Space Telescope is launched. Within a week, lets say we have found a planet at Alpha Cemtauri that is 100% confirmed to have alien life. Do you think we wouldnt spend every effort to develop the tech to get there? Of course we would, space exploration tech wpuld experience a renaissance like no other, regardless of how advanced the alien life is. It could literally be alien crabs and deer and it would chamge our entire outlook on our existence.
If highly advanced aliens found us, if course they would come and see. Especially if they could detect our radio "bubble" that eminates from Earth. I dont think sentient life could be that different than us in terms of ambition.

First off I'd highly recommend watching the film "Hanger 18".

Second, in my not-entirely-uneducated opinion, the TR-3B (the common name for "black triangle" UFOs) is an super-advanced American air/low orbital craft reverse engineered from a crashed extraterrestrial UFO.

They show up so they can hop on

>since people on /x/ are way too much on shrooms

/x/ on a nutshell

>We have been visited by aliens and the governments of the world know about it.

trump cant keep a secret for shit. in a way, it's a comfort having "that kid" from your class be president, since he cant lie for shit.

we opted for the unmanned version.

Attached: 1536631301144.jpg (250x196, 11K)

that is a TR-3B anti-gravity craft, old technology (about 35-ish years old now).

not conspiracy.

Part of the Real “secret” Space force that is now actually Public thanks to Donald Trump.

Attached: 17275F96-D678-4861-933C-ACEB71DAAD7E.jpg (500x555, 52K)

Any alien civilization that discovered us would destroy us.
Mental aptitude, philosophy and goals would be radically different.
There is no reason to wait once a civilization is discovered, any delay may result in your civilization being destroyed.

There will be no space exploration, even if intelligent life was discovered and they had free beer and pizza.
No one is getting off of this rock.
Not because its difficult but because no one has the will to do so.

you don't think corporations see the potential in things like asteroid mining? space exploration won't happen because of any ideological bullshit or desire to push the frontier, it'll be to stake a claim and make some major $$$ before someone else does.

I have seen one of these several times over my hometown. Was really surreal

the one i saw was not stationary, but a relaxed cruising speed. the truly spooky thing is that it was completely silent, and maintained perfect altitude. I'm over it now, but i lost many a night of sleep for years after witnessing it. this was 2006, four corners region usa. pic related is actually a pretty good recreation of what i saw, probably a little higher in altitude. the only difference is that the one i saw did not have the light in the center, and the lights on each end were bigger and had a warmer glow to them, similar to how the street lights look in the photo.
I've racked my brain thinking of what they could be but i dont know. if they're observation drones then what the fuck are they observing in bumfuck nowhere southwest America? if they're prototypes of military aircraft, then why dont we have anything that is 100% silent in use now?

Attached: hwxyw0a2x1t11.jpg (1200x678, 34K)

Saw three of them around 2006ish in Indiana. Completely silent too

friendly reminder the fastest aircraft to be in service, the SR71 Blackbird is 50 year old technology. I have very little doubt we have anti gravity and 100% stealth craft in use right now

EVERY. SINGLE. TIEM.

Attached: kek.jpg (475x330, 67K)

Stealth Blimp

There's been a number of "sightings", but little concrete. Personally, I think the most likely explanation is that it's something military R&D has been fucking with for 30 some years and maybe they've gotten it worked out, but they can never go public with it because the budget on it probably makes the F35 project look like chump change, and no general will want to answer those questions. So it will stay super secret squirrel tech until it's really really needed, and then they can go "look we saved the day! Just ignore the 300 trillion dollars we sunk into it, because we're awesome!" Or until they find a way to distill it down into extremely cost effective consumer level stuff.

Any alien civilization that can travel the vast distances to visit us would consider us too technologically primitive to be a threat to them.

I think we'll eventually get off planet but most corporations aren't looking that far now. Why go to space when you have your nice little captive cubeslaves here where you can control and bleed them? The modern corporate system was a mistake and I'd guillotine most of the corporate class above a certain level. The gubmint/military will probably put us in space well before Apple and the rest of the corp-shitters.

I saw one of those in upstate New York back in the mid 90's. Damned thing was traveling low to the ground slowly and produced no noise. Seeing that thing scared me so bad that I lost sleep for years.

What happened when you shot it?

it's probably also an anti-escalation agreement among parties to keep it out of public consumption.
consider the amount of energy released if the tusken raiders got ahold of one, and flew straight into a building at warp speed with a physics-fuckering flying saucer with an 17th-century naval cannon stolen from a museum lashed to the top of it.

>consider the amount of energy released if the tusken raiders got ahold of one, and flew straight into a building at warp speed with a physics-fuckering flying saucer with an 17th-century naval cannon stolen from a museum lashed to the top of it.
For the love of all that is holy, please. I need that. I need to see that.

Attached: 1553179344349.jpg (480x360, 128K)

honestly it was low enough that i could have. didnt own guns at the time, i was 16.

Fuck you. I saw tower two get struck and both towers fall on live TV. I don't want to see something like that again. I don't want to watch the world slip further into the totalitarianism and chaos that followed.

What cabin meeting?

I meant more the 17th century naval cannon strapped to a super mega future jet, but just grabbed the whole quote. My bad, dude.

S'all right, my bad for getting heated over it.

This is the only answer that makes sense. TLDR; we’ve already been conquered.

It looks like a P40 Kittyhawk
Or maybe even a MiG 15
Or maybe even a Panzerkampfwagen VII Maus
Or maybe even an M48 Patton

>thinking the ride ever ends
eighteen years later, and we're all still strapped into this wild ride

If you had told me there'd be twenty years of this in 99 I'd have burned my brain to cinders with X instead of just having a half go at it. Watching the optimism of the 90s get raped to death did not do good things to my brain. At least it's a easy to find music and withdraw into the bunker of t

>remembering the hope and optimism of a new millennium
it was a good year and three-quarters while it lasted.

Yeah. 9/11 really fucked us over. Half of the horrible shit today in our countries in the European/American world wouldn't be here if it wasnt for continued involvement in the Middle East. Getting involved was a mistake.

I guarantee you as soon as one of those probes/rovers sticks its robot cock in either water plumes from Europa or the river bed clay they found on mars we will st least find evidence of basic life either existing or having existed at one point. My theory is basic life will turn out to be far more prolific than we realize.

Now, intelligent life? I bet that's gonna take awhile, if they are in range of us I'm going to assume they are already aware of us and monitoring us such as these supposed visits and have a reason for not initiating contact.

The real shitterr, although a low probability but still a possibility, we find out there is life out here but its all even more basic than we are and we are meant to do the hard lifting for the rest of existence.

Oh, I forgot my point. Finding basic life (bacteria of bacterial remnants) will be a historical moment that also won't change a fucking thing earth wise. We won't suddenly have world peace and humanity striving to reach the stars in a unified effort. Life will go on in the same mundane Fuck you Fuck me fashion unless we find intelligent life in a currently tangible distance.

>kill everyone that's different
You are literally everything wrong with this world, dumbfuck. If not for people like you, gun control wouldn't even be a thing.

check this out bros

Attached: tr3bl.jpg (573x572, 70K)

doesn't match what i actually saw though. the "Hydrogen-Oxygen Variable Vectored Rocket Engines" were right on the edge of each tip and definitely didn't look like rockets.

Pretty much this. Plus the thing was fucking huge.

It was a B2 with lights on the bottom for whatever testing purposes they were doing

>hydrogen fuel
>in a body that small
Uh huh.

i wouldn't describe the one i saw as "fucking huge" but I've heard stories of massive ones. the proportions in the one in that image do make it seem smaller than what i saw though.

Honestly, dressing your fancy new stealth aircraft as UFOs to deflect attention would be something I could see being implemented by the Air Force in the past.

>unified effort
Realistically that involves the US and our space partners nuking everybody else back to the stone age and declaring terrestrial politics over.

B2s are not silent. quiet, but not silent. they're not flat on the underside of the fuselage. and most importantly, they're not triangular. the triangle crafts people report are true geometric triangles, no wings, rudders, etc.

different model, nigger

>hovering along at less than 40 km/h
Impressive slow speed capabilities. Must be powered by element 115.

lol

Fan of the waffles tho

wut

911 was an inside jerb

youtu.be/2XHm56O2NTI

>dancing israelis
>apprehended after first plane hit
>knew it was terrorists
>filming
>saying it's ok theyre about to take down the second tower
>held for interrogation by FBI released cuz israel lobby

Attached: DancingIsraelisCelebrateFirstImpact.png (786x407, 37K)

Our F-16 were never able to have a visual contact with the UFO.

Such encounters still occur occasionally, in Belgium.

At the start of the night, you get a track on your radar at 25 000’, no transponder, you send a fighter jet to investigate, the pilot sees the track aswell on its radar but not visually.

Its either an electrically-charged cloud or a temperature inversion.

/x/ is by far the most retarded board on this site.

the influx of the actually psychotic from wherever slenderman was spawned out of really killed it. it's the ONE board that went to a particular kind of shit and hasn't changed in something like 5 years because of that ONE event.

/x/ was entertaining at one point, now it is a shithole of larping faggots.

The faggots and ponyggers are by far worse

>not /b/ using it as a shitting spot to hide in when their own board was being fucked

Civilian observers are notoriously bad at estimates of size speed and distance

nobody ever believes me when i tell them, but i swear to god i saw something just like that at niagara falls at night.

Not just civilian, but LEA everywhere.

I think they're talking about Bohemian Grove; it's where CEOs and world leaders go to do whatever. It's pretty suspicious and kinda worrying desu. This thing has been going on since like the 60s.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bohemian_Club

No fucking way. That went over my street for a week around 9pm every night. It was the summer of 90, 91, or 92. I thought I had fucking imagined it.

I've seen this also, on the same night I saw/heard a Silent Hawk doing some exercises before the bin Laden raid
No, I'm not joking either.

I lived in O'Fallon Illinois when the St. Clair Triangle sightings happened in 2000. Hundreds of people saw the craft(i was sleeping though). It was the only thing anyone talked about for like a month.

Tr3b

Due to the command chain, most tr3b captains started in the garbage compacter room,,kinda cool , went forward in time and designed the palms playboy suite on the captains deck. Beam up hotties left and right Loved it!!!!!!

We were trying to avoid ww3 by, tailoring, the us army air corp , or abolish airforce

>What would be the practical use of pic related? Recon? Taking pretty pictures of building and fields?
Idiot Waffles have no concept of points of viewing angle & atmospheric effects, especially with such quiet engines - oh it must be hovering!

Resigned to " involve all forces" NATO ish. Went down better

Trying to prevent megalomaniacal east Europeans ( wonder why)

WTF I saw something like that but brown, together with my ex-gf when we were laying in the garden at night. I'm from Belgium, De Pinte. We only saw it for a few seconds, more like hovering and going super fast. Not really UFO's though, just something I can't explain. Maybe some test planes, or my brain fooling me or something I don't know. Never really cared alot.

We were " armchair quarterbacking " fallout from the Augusta scandal( sorry)

Holy shit I'm that Belgium posterThese 3, in formation, no sound, going cruise speed then very fast. It's the first time I've seen it!! I'm gonna send me ex this pic and post proof

BENELUX

And 3 power poli system ( bad mix) you'll find out why later ( saucer like belief system)

Just look at the wikipedia page on UFO sightings. We have the clay tablets, the medieval scrolls, the RADAR feedback and dispatched interceptors.

I don't know how people think swamp gas or 'The Moon' is coming up on radar, that all this shit is just LARPers. Is it so hard to believe that there are things that the media doesn't tell us about?

>tfw you find out the rest of the universe is equivalent to Africa