Does Jow Forums name their guns? I do! I have chesley, kira, Sara and taylor! I'm going to add a Emma or Emmylou soon!

Does Jow Forums name their guns? I do! I have chesley, kira, Sara and taylor! I'm going to add a Emma or Emmylou soon!

Attached: Luger.png (1020x545, 303K)

Faggot

No. What the fuck is wrong with you?

I named my 1906 Mauser Adolf when I was 18 because I was an edgy faggot and it was the first gun I had ever bought myself.

I stopped that silly shit after owning guns for more than a couple weeks

You might be cray-cray and need to make an appointment with a wig mechanic.

Of course. Her name's Vera, I love her.

Attached: vera.jpg (800x376, 71K)

Let fag.

My Shield does get called "Cici" simply because my niece pronounces 'cc' as a name when talking about it. Actually naming guns is kinda retarded imo

No. I don’t name my hammers either.

Nope, I don't name guns or vehicles. I think it's really weird honestly, but you do you.

I named a Mossberg Snake because it rattled so much. Humorous names are acceptable.

Niggermasher and tyrantrapist are my most utilized pieces

What the fuck is this

Well my days of not taking Jow Forums seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

My three Kimber 1911's are Kimberly Nguyen, Kimberly Sue, and Kimberly Elizabeth. They're sister wives.

Diva, Kanade, Iwasawa, Yui, Yuri, Kiki, Galia, Triela, and Henrietta. The AR10 will get her name once she is completed. In order, they are by model: AR15, Remington 870, ruger American 30-06, 10/22, 92s, heritage 22 magnum, norinco Milsurp SKS, 50 caliber Italian musket, and a ruger LCP.

You wanna know what truly classifies as gun nut? This fucking thread.

By the way, I know I'm a faggot. Don't worry, I'll see myself out.

>he doesn’t name his hammer Svetlana
Sad.
We name boats and big vehicles. Naming shit that’s personal to someone is fine until it goes beyond just being a name. It’s not like we’re gonna marry inanimate objects.

This.

If you give your guns people names like you're naming a child, you're a hecking weirdo.

>triela and Henrietta

My nigga

What is this

Attached: 1469431747131.jpg (177x168, 4K)

Watch firefly you plebean.

>Herr Borchard
>she

Attached: 20190114_224701.jpg (598x562, 125K)

>it’s your fault for not getting a reference from a show that couldn’t even get a second season

This kills the German

Rita Ciano, my Beretta

I call my Glock .40 my "Problem Solver".

Attached: Snapseed.jpg (749x360, 129K)

This is Gladys. We got a thang goin' on...

Attached: PicsArt_09-16-11.18.30.jpg (3052x1717, 1.83M)

Sunny, Belle, Anzu, Zoe, and Lara. I love them.

Men have been giving their prized possessions female names since the beginning of time, especially weapons.

Attached: Vietnam turkey.jpg (804x569, 202K)

And people thought they were weird then, too.

>Kimberly Nguyen
>Nguyen
NAPALM STICKS TO KIDS.

IT WAS OURS!!! GIVE IT BACK!!! We built it dammit!

Attached: 20190323_185514.png (495x519, 245K)

Isabella after my wife. My shotguns don't have names.

My AK is named Balalaika after the instrument and the character from black lagoon.

Attached: 3021412-blacklagoon_v02_182.jpg (1147x1022, 949K)

They were more named after places, Hollywood stars, other famous people, etc.
Lets take the uss libert for example
Oh wait

No, it's the faggiest try hard shit ever. Worst than wearing camo in public.

The machinespirits of my weapons have not yet revealed their names to me, so I do not call them names in order to avoid angering them.

But Jow Forums told me flecktarn was /fa/ af

>he can't pull off camo in public
the absolute state of Jow Forums numales

Underrated

Mosin-Nagant: Svetlana
Mauser c96: Sigrid
AR-15: Arlene
Luger: Edelweiss

My VZ 58 is named Naděžda
Don't know what to name my G3

What is fucking wrong with you. lol no.bag of dicks gif. and your mother. oklahomo.

Attached: borabora.jpg (450x600, 38K)

No, my guns are named by the manufacturer and it's rollmarked onto the metal

>Does Jow Forums name their guns?
Yea.
Examples could be.....
>AR15
>AK47
>12Ga
>Remington 700
And on and on.
What the fuk is wrong with you?

Normalfags have always been normalfags. How does it feel to be another in the tradition?

Attached: hunting charlie.png (394x530, 307K)

Only if they killed. I have a Remington 870 Express from 2011 that I've named Rusty Rutherford, which has taken the life of 3 deer. None of my other guns have killed yet.

"Six men came to kill me one time. And the best of 'em carried this. It's a Callahan full-bore auto-lock. Customized trigger, double cartridge thorough gauge. It is my very favorite gun … This is the best gun made by man. It has extreme sentimental value … I call her Vera."
―Jayne Cobb

I named my cheetah 12 semi-auto shotgun after my ex because it’s cheap, kicks like a mule, and if you’re on the wrong end it will fucking ruin your life.

I referred to the rifle I carried in Afghanistan as "Amy" after my ex-fiance because I thought it was funny. Both were mean whores and I had no idea how men they'd been with in the end. They where also both uncomfortable to sleep with and had a habit of ruining men's lives.

I'm sorry i fucked your fiance.

I also fucked your rifle. Im sorry user

Gunslinger girl was really good

you dont name your guns
your guns tell you their names
you would know this if they liked you enough to talk to you

Attached: disgust 11.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

I see what you did
>6 shekels have been added to your account
Idk what you’re talking about friend

I will cut you