Afternoon Jow Forums

Afternoon Jow Forums
I sevred in the South African Border War.
I enlisted when I was 17 years old in 1982, I was straight out of highschool and spent 7 years fighting for my country.
I'm 54 now and very tired.
I'd like to tell you a story or two before I go.
(Excuse my spelling, I'm half way to very drunk)

Mu unit was considered rather special, we destroyed everything we touched and that wasn't our job. Our job was reconnaissance. There were three David's including myself and we were nicknamed deez to avoid confusion. Deez #1, #2, and #3. They called me D, #2 was Deez and our third was called Dizzy because he was a bit un-co. I want to tell you about Deez.
Deez was a short. Really short. 5'6" roughly but build like a brick shithouse. He was a brengunner on our right side and a complete fucking lunatic. Any time we engaged in a firefight everybody else would move and shoot but not deez, he'd hold his fucking trigger on his bren, scream the entire time, and walk FORWARD. I've never seen anything like it. He never took a shot, and always threw up and always pissed himself when everything settled but still he's the strongest man I think I've ever met. I still have the utmost respect for him.

Attached: 55e28b07c523aa75946ba8a7aa7126f2--get-ready-memes.jpg (236x300, 25K)

Field too long. sorry this is split into two parts.

Myself, Squeaky, and Deez we're at a bar one day in Rhodesia (I forget the name of the bar regrettably) and a man walked in. A big dutchman, 6'5" at least. He'd just knocked the bouncer flat on his arse and came in yelling "Any cunt in here think they can take me?"
Deez doesn't like the word cunt.
I remember this clear as the present - Deez looked at me, and with a cigar still in his mouth he cocked a half smile. As soon as he stood up everybody in the bar looked at us and EVERYBODy went silent. Deez took off his service uniform jacket, folded it and put it down on his chair. Then he took off his under shirt, folded it and put it on his chair. Mind you he was grinning this entire time and this dutchman was very unhappy about it. Deez took the cigar out of his mouth, looked at it, looked at me, put it down on the edge of the table so it would keep it's cherry.
I've never seen a fellow hit the ground so hard and I've thrown people off buildings.
Bliksem eh.. Deez walked straight up to this goliath (who thought it was still a funny joke and was bending down slightly to taunt him) and threw a punch basically straight up. It connected with a sound akin to a cleaver chopping through a chickens neck and hitting the chopping board. This dutchman didn't even fall right away, he just woblled slightly for a second then collapsed. Nobody cheered, everybody was still silent. Deez walked back to the table and picked up his cigar, put his clothing back on and sat down to finish his beer. We always drank free but tonight the owner of the bar came out to us with his wife (who had cooked us each some curry) and thanked him.

It's my birthday on the 30th of this month and I don't want to live past 55 anymore. AMA
I've got plenty of stories to tell and now's your only chance.

Attached: 1552794980224.jpg (2941x1570, 655K)

fake and gay. go fuck yourself nigger faggot

what was the Rhodesian bush war like?
Do you still live in Africa?
What guns did you use and how would you rate them?

Attached: Rhodesia meme.png (1080x1351, 910K)

Attached: 1539549821242.png (597x779, 183K)

funny stories regarding subhuman nogs?

also why not past 55?

Alright user. Lets have a drink. Lemme dig out some vodka here

Tell me your
>scaries story
>fucking WERID story
Or anything else odd that just sticks out in your memory.

Btw, 55 is a good age. If I recall, the good doctor Thompson was about fed up around that age too. Im not even halfway there and im already sick of it.

>what was the Rhodesian bush war like?Mosquitoes. They're pretty bad. Otherwise it was pretty much one sided. We were extensively trained and they were not.
>Do you still live in Africa?
I live in New Zealand Now
>What guns did you use and how would you rate them?
I used an R4 and it was good. I loved that rifle.
Still have nightmares where we get engaged and I can't find it. Wake up still screaming "I need a fucking weapon"
Guess it's a love hate rtelationship. They did the job though.

>also why not past 55?
No matter who you are, if you're a bad person, shit catches up with you.
More stroies to come user.

why dont you want to live anymore user?

Tell us some good war stories, based african boomer

>My unit was considered rather special, we destroyed everything we touched and that wasn't our job. Our job was reconnaissance.
There was a terr position on that hill. I mean, not any more, but this morning they had a little trench and everything.

>I enlisted when I was 17 years old in 1982, I was straight out of highschool and spent 7 years fighting for my country.
>Myself, Squeaky, and Deez we're at a bar one day in Rhodesia
How did you visit Rhodesia as a soldier when you enlisted only in '82, but Rhodesia ceased to exist '79?

Tell me your
>scaries story
Might not sound particularly scary but it was bothersome because it went against most everything I knew as a bushman.

When innawoods we didn't sleep together because if one of got caught, we didn't want everybody to get caught. I was alone this night and eating fucking bullybeef. What you guys call Spam. (hate that shit)
We had to hang our food in trees because hyenas would came and steal your stuff straight off you while you slept. On this particular night I was sitting in the dark, back against a tree eating and a hyena came straight fucking up to me. It caught me really off guard and gave me a solid spook because I thought it was contact. Punched that fucker right on the nose and it yipped and ran off.
Mostly scary because it made too much fucking noise while everything was dead silent and I had to move in the dark.
>fucking WERID story
Me and a higher up (I don't want to go into detail, please don't try and find out who I am) were doing recon on an enemy encampment. They were down in a vally and we were a long ways away on a hill that had a small dip in the top and was surrounded by shrubs. While setting up and this is humiliating to admit, I dropped a roll of toilet paper and the entire thing rolled down the hill. I got a swift kicked and had to run down the hill to pick it all back up because my higher up wouldn't use Doc to wipe his ass.

I was born there. It's still Rhodesia to me. Fuck Mugabe.

Fucking lol. The toilet paper one got me.

How about disease stories? Did you see anything akin to some african hell plague?

Also, nah thats fuckin scary. Fuck hyenas. If it were me, Id chAse that fucker down and gut him in the bush. Hate dogs of all kinds, especially coyotes. Wild animals are fuckin scary. As long as were sharing stories, i got something similar. Hode up here.

Rhodesians never die

God bless and rest in piece user. I hope one day I can fight the american equivalent of a bush war, since I want a nation that fully respects gun rights and things are only gonna get worse as a union.

>How about disease stories? Did you see anything akin to some african hell plague?
Not really, we never got very sick but most of not all people we went through were. They'd have come back from Russian or they were Cubans without malaria shots, something along those lines. Checking bodies was vile as I had a fairly strong disgust response starting out.
Don't wish for war my guy. I pray to god you don't end up like me.

Im not military, but hot damn do i love getting outdoors and looking for weird shit.

I love me some weird shit.

Theres a haunted valley that we used to go to alot. (Me and the buddies). One day, it was just me and D. We fuckin biked 5 miles because the road was too fucked to get in by car, then itnwas another 10-12 mile hike to the back of this valley, nested way in the back of the mountians. This is colorado mind you.

We never stay in this place after dark. Weird shit happens here in the daytime.

This time was different.

We werent watching the sun as closely as we should have. We were stalking a herd of elk for a few miles and enjoying the woods. We got within 100 yards of them on a massive alpine ridge before we finally got caught and spooked them. That was when the sun went down behind the ridge, and we are about 7-8 miles into this valley. On top of that, atleast 15 from the car.

1/2

I respect everything you have done and you are filled with knowledge that this world needs. please don't kill yourself. get support and if it helps write a book maybe. we need great people like you to help prevent history from repeating itself

Fug all I have are two 16oz miller cans and a cold so can't really drink properly. I probably shouldn't go to the shit bar 15 minutes away for more either.

Shit I'm a half decent person and don't want to get past 60. Stroke out any second with your asshole rotting out and your mobility fucked. My grandfather charged through cancer, stroke in his 60s, then stroke in his 90s(which he pointed out the spot where he had it in the lunch line later) and didn't lose his faculties until recently. No idea how he did it. Maybe it's having a family but being me and alone I just hope the first major thing swings the fucking ax, and hard.

2/2
The sun went behind the ridge.

"Fuck".

D and I are both speed boogie'n down the mountian because this place is fucked. Its getting DARK fast, and every north american animal you can think of lives in this valley. Theyre around.

As we are running theough the woods (its completely dark now, the sky has lost its color) I stop because something catches my eye. Is a MASSIVE patch of blue light glowing through the forest. It had to be atleast 50 feet wide, and atleast 100 feet away from us. I could see what looked like multiple shadows.. of what looked like people just shifting back and forth from side to side. This was in the middle of nowhere. Strange lights are reported monthly in this area, along with glowing orbs of lights and other weird shit. We said fuck that and kept running.

4 hours later, we are almost to our bikes. Another 9 miles to go, but the bulk of it is over. We reach the final field at the bottom of the valley, the marker point that you are soon to get out of the woods. I lean over to D and ask him as a joke "so what would you do if you saw a FUCKING tall shadow figure suddenly just dart out of view over there?" And I gestured to the far stand of trees.

Suddenly, that exact very thing happened.
Sorry gonna need part 3/3, fucking text space.

Attached: B248C44E-0453-4E4D-AB3A-F54EF502B120.jpg (841x1024, 77K)

Same here user. I never wanted to die to fucking cancer.

What was the worst thing you ever did during the war?

You're aight man. I'm listening.

The more I think about it resolving to die by 55 while I'm in my late 30s now doesn't sound like a half bad way to look at things. I work a shit job and am not having as much fun with my drinking problem as I once did. Maybe setting an endpoint will help rocket me out of this heinous decades long funk. Worst that happens is I croak early or get there and realize I want to keep going and finish the game later.

You're aight man. I'm listening.
Not about to go into that. Maybe later when I get a bit more drunk.

As we stared at the far stand of trees (75 feet away) something FUCKING TALL shifted out of view the second we noticed it. It was darker than everything around it, and it was fuckin moving.

D and I both froze. It feels like that point in a nightmare when you know youre about to get attacked, or fucked. Or whatever hellish thing is about to happen.

In a panicked frenzy we scramble back about 20 feet, throw our packs, and dive into a big ass patch of grass. FUCK FUCK FUCK we are wispering to eachother trying to figure out where the fuck it went. Then we heard it stomping towards us. The moon was just barely big enough to give us a wee bit of light. It was a fucking bull moose, like 15 feet tall with the biggest rack ive ever seen on any animal. He was definately looking for us, and he stopped from where we were lying by about 16 feet.I cant tell if he gAve up, or figured out what we were and decided to leave us alone. Either way, moose are responsible for some of the most deadly maulings in north america every year. And this was the biggest wild animal we had ever seen.

Kinda spooky seeing it that fucking close. He gave us a good spook thats for sure

Attached: 80A27CFB-DC6A-4A75-835C-04D81BAA4E01.jpg (567x667, 70K)

>It's my birthday on the 30th of this month and I don't want to live past 55 anymore.

Different boat, same sea.
I feel you man, I aint never fought in no bush war... or any war really.

Im in my 5th year of policing in medium-sized urban city on the East Coast of the USA.

I went and got my Associates in Admin of Justice, certification of law enforcement, and my Emergency Medical Technician Basic. I wanted to serve my community and make a difference in the world.

I really wanted to do some good, but so far its been a nightmare. 12 hours shifts/ 4 days a week of fucking domestics, car crashes, gunnings, all that shit.

I had to deal with a whole family feud between some monkeys over the grandma being tired of being left with the four babies while mama when out to score some smack.

Two months ago, a fucker was intoxicated and slammed into a minivan with his Tahoe. The four and five yos were killed on impact due to them not being in their car seats and mom was ejected and had her back snapped on the guard rail. Drunkie walked away from the scene and was buying beer from the 7-11 down the street.
I almost strangled him. I though about pulling him out of my car while transporting him and fucking shooting him and saying he popped his cuffs and tried to run.

I'm getting so tired. I want to sleep for a long time. If I don't make sergeant next year, I'm flooring my cruiser into median without my seat belt on.

Attached: spicy one.jpg (471x800, 74K)

Sounds like you learned how to set goals. First set a deadline. I encourage you user.
Aggressive animals are nothing to fuck with. I'm not fond of the Black Mamba for that reason. Killed two of my horses when I was younger because it was hurt and hiding in a tree that they just happened to walk past.
I feel everything you say user. Wish I could help you asomehow, really do, but I can't even help myself.

Jesus. I used to work with a black dude who really didn't like cops due to some of the shit he'd seen them pull in the ghetto, but also understood why they occasionally went over the high side and beat Shitavious skull in when they saw some Col Kurtz tier wrong. "Man I could never be no cop. Some of these motherfuckers round here worse than animals and you gotta do'em like that. Lose my fucking mind. Nah. Sheeit."

It's hard to try and do good when the way to victory requires a bit of violence.

Keep the thread going guys, I have so much I want to talk about but can't being myself to because I'm not drunk enough. Engage me enough and you'll get your horror stories.

Wild animals are fuckin scary man.

As a child, I remember going to wyoming and walking along a sandstone riverbed. I found this.. fucking snake that was going god damn apeshit snapping at me. Just whipping back and forth like mad striking at me. Parents lost their shit

Then a few years ago i worked a guard shift in a particularly hot and desert area. One of the regulars comes up to my gate and says "DID YOU SEE THAT FUCKIN SNAKE?"
He was riding his chopper, and the 5 foot rattlesnake that had been spotted for weeks beforehand was waiting in the grass by the road. It apparently shot out and tried to snag his leg, or a tire as he zipped by on his motorcycle.

The other memory that really sticks out was a couple years ago, a friend and I were gonna go hiking on a desert mountian near our homes. Pretty scenery. We were walking about halfway up the mountian, and we were just about to go off trail. We looked every direction twice, to make sure people werent watching. (Not good to go off trail). Like a fucking cartoon, this old woman just.. appears behind us wagging a finger saying "you boys arent going off trail are you?"

Uhh... yea.

She goes on to tell us that just the week before seven people were bitten by rattlesnakes. Seven. Then she warned us that when she rides her bicycle on the mountian, they will wait in the grass by the trails and snap out at her legs. As quickly as she appeared, she left. We decided to walk off the trail anyways. Sure why not? Its a beautiful mountian and such a nice day. 14 steps later, I see something really cool looking on the ground. A uniquely patterned stick, looks almost geometric. I shoot my hand down to the ground to grab it and get a better look. Just inches before i touched the fucking thing, my brain snapped at me. Wait. Then i stopped and looked closer.

Its a baby rattlesnake. About the length of my hand. Good god and i was 3 inches from picking it up, all for it to whip back and sink into my hand.

Ever have to push through an urban area?

what do you think of the current situation in south africa?

As im sitting there in awe of how close I came to picking up reptilian death, i suddenly hear my friend go "what the fuck dude theres a rattle snake over here." And another. And another. And ANOTHER.

It was like fucking indiana jones, and we werent even 10 feet off the main trail. Literally. We were SURROUNDED by baby rattlesnAkes. They littered the ground like sticks, and we were practiaclly standing on them.

And that was the last time we went to that mountian.

Attached: 69198CFE-2BB5-4134-B44F-AB845A11F73E.png (500x522, 132K)

So how does it feel, being old and all, knowing that when you were youthful and strong, you didn't shoot your treasonous govt right in the fucking face, and fight whatever wars came later, regardless of the cost? Back when Whites would have had a chance?

Explain your feelings, I want my fellow youthful and young men to read it, and understand what will happen if we remain idle and cowardly.

Ever use transports or did you have to walk everywhere OP? And if you got ride, what did you ride and what was it like in there

Amigo, no good cop is completely clean.

You remember that.

I remember when my FTO picked up a man by his throat during a domestic. The guy was beating his 4-year-old daughter for waking him up while watching cartoons and the beating spilled out into the stair well of the apartment complex.

When we got there, I isolated the child from the father and treated her for a laceration above her left eye and a broken arm while FTO took statements. When the medics arrived, patient care was transfer and I went back into the stair well to find FTO holding father in the air and striking him in the abdominal region with his duty weapon. He then holstered it and wrapped both hands around father's throat and began to strangle him. I pulled him off and loaded the father into the cruiser while FTO collected himself.

I would put in my report that father got aggressive and attacked FTO and his strikes and chocking was to save his life and preserve public safety.

FTO would retire after 25 years of service. I picked up good and bad habits from that man. I thank him for his lessons whenever I get the chance

USA is quickly heading that way. God help us.

Fuck liberals, fuck communists, and fuck all these basedboy retards that feel their ideals should pave the way to our future

Attached: 990EDCB5-752F-4419-9911-64C95F610E89.jpg (480x719, 105K)

imagine how aesthetic South Africa would look if it annexed Botswana, Rhodesia, and Mozambique right up to the Zambezi?

Imagine if South Africa had been succesful and went for the policies to encourage more white immigration from the declaration of the Republic onwards.

Imagine if through a combination of clever politics and ICBMs with nuclear missiles, they kept the ROTW out when the niggers rose up and then they killed every single one of them, sparing only the Khoisan.

Imagine a South Africa with the Zambezi-South West Africa borders with 30 million Whites and a forced treaty with Angola to force them to sell them oil.

Would be nice if that happened.

and funny thing is about 4 residents saw it and no one said nothing.

You do whats right and good people wont say nothing.

Thanks, you old shit. Enlisted when I was 17. Four years in the Corps and I’ve done nothing but training and sitting in Africa fucking my own ass. Thank you for your service you old dusty bastard, you took all the fun

Attached: 76091FCF-5DFA-4085-8300-860BD3A209BF.jpg (4032x3024, 2.07M)

Ever actually been bitten user? Hurts like a motherfucker. It's like getting shot with a really small bullet. Not like airsoft, that doesn't hurt.
Many many times. A favorite thing for us to do would be go through and clean up the gooks inside, then make out like we'd looted and left. I had the unfortunate job of setting claymores, which DIDN'T used to be lazer triggered. We had to set them with fishing line and those fuckers had the tetchiest little trigger on them. I hated that job, I'm not really one for finiky things.
After doing all that, we'd go wait someone, disappear for a bit, familiarize with the area. As soon as we heard a claymore pop, we'd fuck that place over a seocnd time.
I went to prison for protesting apartheid. Black men aren't very different from us. Niggers are a problem though. When I was youthful and young I was an idiot - did what I was told and more. My only advice would be this - When a situation arises where you need ot make an important choice, stop and think about how you feel. If it feels wrong, go out of your way to change something, it it feels right, do everything in your power to make sure it comes to fruition.
Your FTO was a good man.
Legal enlisting age is 18 idiot. I went in illegally. We did take all the fun, there will be more fun soon though.

Fuck. If were having wishful thinking..

Can you imagine if USA actually won the vietnam war and got them to embrace democracy? Fuck we could have opened up a frontier to the east never before seen. Nope, communism took root, and millions died. Then they had a war with china and even more people died.

And this ones an unpopular opinion, but hot damn I wish the nazis took over europe. The advancements in medical tech, and just tech itself would be FUCKING ASTOUNDING. On top of that, hitler could have snuffed out stalin and his communism before it took root. Holy hell I hate communism

What a shame.

Attached: 912CF848-991C-4A1F-91B4-4430D0E0B21E.gif (309x313, 2.91M)

Forgot to add that you’re a giant faggot, and also a pussy ass mother fucker

Luckily, no. Ive never been bitten, seriously attacked, or mortally wounded. Man I have some close calls though.

Add? I'm the only person that replied to that guy. Whop the fuck are you?

he is what we like to call:
A salty lil baby

Jews won in the end. Better yet, the Germans should have never started a war. Of course Stalin would break the pact and attack. "The vastness of Russia consumes us." The cultural identity of every white nation died in that war. The white race died in that war. When they study us in thousands of years, they will blame WW2 for ending our morals and causing us to trade an ethical life for an aesthetic one.

Get yourself hurt some, get some war wounds. Adds character.
Aight. I don't really understand the culture here. and I'm drunk.

>Fuck. If were having wishful thinking..
OOOOOH Go on
>Can you imagine if USA actually won the vietnam war and got them to embrace democracy?
And fuck off. The better imagining, is if Truman was secretly anti-semitic, and brings Patton home along with his men, and begins a coup, and work together with Stalin to deport all Jews everywhere to Israel, threatening embargo and blockade if Britain and the rest don't comply.

We then use the enormous amount of Jews to make a Super Israel, that has no weapons factories of its own and no nuclear power plants, but has settlements not just in Israel but over every major oil deposit.

Look at Vietnam today, buddy. If the US hadn't tried to back up the French, it could have coopted them.

Can we not derail my thread too hard with political discussion? take it to Jow Forums man

>no serve, too smart for MEPS so they didn’t let me join

Attached: 16217751-125C-4D22-B41E-6A9FE67B3C79.jpg (970x903, 54K)

Talk about Rhodesia then nigger.

take your fucking meds. They let intelligent people join, but not fucking crazy ones.

This thread was polital from the start you fuck. Rhodesia, germany, whatever man.

But seriously, OP grace us with more of your experience

Like what user? Tell me what you want to hear and I'll let you have the story.

Agreed, I'm just here for an old dude telling crazy stories.
OP, were there ever situations that were grim, IE outnumbered badly, or they had a tank or air support and you didn't? If so, how did you get out?

Like this.
You want to talk about some nations which got ethnically cleansed and genocided out of existence, without politics?

Attached: sketch-1553314807148.png (963x800, 939K)

He is.

He a grey headed salty old prick, but he is kind and righteous.

He told me I should have killed the drunk that killed the kids and half of the mom. Said that I could have gotten away with it.

His normally brown eyes were especially dark when he told me this.

But my job is to bring those who commit crimes to justice, not to deal it out. Not that I haven't done my share of dirty deeds.

He kinda like the Supreme Chancellor Palpatine to my Anakin Skywalker

Hmmmm. Tell me about your favorite mission.

Yeah nah. That didn't really happen, honestly my unit mainly dealt with smaller groups that we'd stumbled across. We were reconnaissance after all.
He was right user. If a man thinks it's okay to kill his own fucking children, you should beat him to death on the spot. I do understand why you don't though and my suggestion is never do - for obvious reasons.
Probably one of my first. It will take a while so let me type it up and I'll be with you in a bit.

>I went to prison for protesting apartheid. Black men aren't very different from us.
Oh I'm sorry, you're one of the traitors that brought about the end. No wonder you were allowed to immigrate to spread your "courageous" story after you ensured the destruction of your race and homeland. Lemme guess, when the Gun Confiscation gets heated in NZ, you'll be the first one out the door demanding everyone cooperate?

In your 70s, you'll finally see the horrors of Sweden and Germany come to your current home. Maybe you will move again to ensure another land is destroyed, beating your chest like a tough guy, demanding everyone subscribe to your cult of death.

I do believe the issue is more complicated than just hating everything good, user. Apartheid wasn’t exactly a good system of governance

>Oh I'm sorry, you're one of the traitors that brought about the end.

Could you imagine using such language when the only thing you ever fought was with your mom to stay up an extra 15 minutes?

Shut up gay baby

Get the fuck out now. It doesn’t get better even if you make sergeant. It gets worse, if anything, because now you’re where the unsolvable problems get dumped. Fuck the retirement, look at the quality of retired life you’re setting yourself up for. It’s not worth it. Cash out your pension plan, you should be vested after 5 years. Take that money, plus whatever else you can scrape together, buy a few acres of good land somewhere, and spend your days raising heirloom produce. Sell it to affluent assholes at farmers markets, donate the excess to food banks. And raise chickens. Those fuckers will make you grin when you need to.

Guy across the street from one of the facilities I work at raises show chickens. He sits on his front lawn eating his lunch every day, while a half dozen chickens bug him for scraps and scratch for bugs around his feet. Beats the hell out of digging through an alley full of dumpsters, looking for the one with the newborn in it, right?

You know why doughnuts are such a cop meme? They’re the only food you can toss on the dashboard for 6 hours, and have it still be edible when you come back to it.

This is also true. Very few, if any of us, lived through those events, let alone understood them or saw their effects. Us calling him a traitor is cowardly in of itself

You'd probably have had PTSD if you executed him, not to mention having to worry about it biting you in the ass later. No idea how people drive that wasted and I'm a drunk. I just avoid driving at all past a couple beers. Not worth the risk even if it's just down the street. Better for my safety and everyone else. Driving drunk isn't even fun anyway.

And also, one more story. Ive got some errands to run and ill be checking in periodically.

I had a buddy who went into the army and was training to be a medic.

By some luck, he came back, and he got enrolled into my biology class right when he came home. And I asked him some things he saw.

>story 1
He told me that theyw ere doing some training in the desert, and he FUCKED up his back, in a twisting jerking motion. He lifed some shit, and felt a good CRUNCH in his back. He got some belts and pressed them on both sides of his torso, lashed them down to keep himself straight, and carried on.

Apparently, he ruptured 2 disks in his spine and he was too lazy to go see the FOB doctor, so thats his reasoning why hes 2 inches shorter now. i thought something was different when he came back.

>story 2
When out inna desert, he was around an armored convoy, one of the armymen was leaning up against one of the massive vehicles they had. The driver suddenly without warning whipped the vehicle into reverse and according to him, they heard a short, quick shriek, and they realized they ran this poor guy over. He was pancake flat.

>story 3
This one is fucking retarded. During one of the live fire training excersizes they had, there was a firing line 300 yards into the desert. Their CO was sitting in a humvee, about 150 yards out from the firing line, watching.

One of the soldiers got his hands on the 50 cal. The idiot didnt shoot at the fucking targets, but at the COs humvee. It shredded the fucking humvee, and one of the 50 cal rounds hit the wheel well, ripped up through the cabin, and blew off half of the CO's neck/spine. He said his spinalcord was showing. They were able to save him and get him to the hospital in time.

Attached: A14C7F34-C02C-43B4-AEFA-ADD9D37BFA6B.jpg (480x691, 74K)

>apartheid wasn't absolutely hindering RSA towards it's end

go to fucking bed

user I'm racist as fucking fuck and you are still a turbofag. This is like bitching about krauts not fighting to the last man or some other retard uneducated shit. It is you who are the nigger.

I still find it insane that there were like a million contingency plans in the case of a Bantu uprising. Everyone knew the system would collapse eventually

So we had to learn how to eat what wasn't edible.
This is how that went down.
We go out, shoot a baboon. Come back, hang it up on the flag pole for a week. It gets bad in the African sun quickly and by the end of the week, it's fur and skin is basically falling off. Week ends and we take it down. Honestly, comparative to some of the hideouts we went through the smell wasn't that bad.
Then the fuckers tell us - The baboon is dinner.
We take turns skinning it and getting what meat is left on it off of it. Cook it into a stew, fresh potatoes, fresh carrots, leek, verything to make a bloody nice stew and the fucking baboon. Boil it. Eat it. Don't get sick.
The next day they have us reheat it and eat it again, violently sick. They didn;t tell us we couldn't reheat it, they wanted us to learn through experience.

A week later we had another lesson. How training works. They'd found a sizable camp of kaffirs. We got into position and they had us charge them shortly after they'd been alerted to our prescience. Training really does just kick and and they world goes away.
Everybody felt that and they used that to teach us about tunnel vision and how not to get too caught up. Almost everybody that day threw up or cried or shat themselves, two men got killed.

Yeah but we understand what happened in the end, and how it lead to today. OP did the wrong thing.

I appreciate the pep talk coach, but I've invested too much time, money, and cigarettes at this point to not go balls to the walls. In all seriousness, Ive been looking at joining my stare's park service. They have a couple position for a law enforcement ranger that sounds nice.

I like birds and plants and animals and teaching kids about that shit.

I might do that for a while.

You think so? Apartheid wasn’t a good system, if anything, it fucked the boers far worse than any commie or pan African subversion. It had to end at some point, though I don’t like what came after

I still think about it sometimes. I think I could have killed him. I would have answered for it too proudly if found out.

Please dont drink and drive and always wear your seat belts friends.

When i took my driving class, the end hour and a half was them showing us explicit gore and wreck photos saying "this is what can happen ina car wreck, so dont get in one".

The final one that stuck with me for years was the state trooper coming in and telling us how they got called to a crash on the mountian interstate. Some guy hit the guard rail that prevents cArs from careening over the side of the mountain and exploding in a monster fireball.

He goes on to tell us how they had the car, smashed against the guard rail, and a hole through the windshield. The guy want wearing his seatbelt.
They spent 5 hours looking before they finally found this guy, ejected through the windscreen, and completely skinned by the metal and glass as he flew through the front of his car going roughly 60 miles an hour, and then got lodged halfway up a tree, just hanging on a branch.

Use your seatbelts kids.

I'm sure none of it had to do with communists funding black anti-colonial revolutionaries all throughout Africa while western/capitalist powers were decolonizing out of (((media))) induced shame and disavowing any and all colonists who tried to keep their people safe. Rhodesia did not need to die. South Africa did not need to die. In 50 years there will be retards on a future form of Jow Forums talking about how clinging to the ownership of automatic weapons hindered the fight for semi-automatic gun ownership.

I pray for OP's soul to find peace and that he can join those we served with and fought against by that lazy river where all those who fight wars go after their last breath to rest and reconcile.

Attached: fjfjnhgklanmf.jpg (1920x1232, 423K)

You're gonna make me cry user. It's literally the only thing i want and the only thing I can't have

>Apartheid wasn’t exactly a good system of governance
The biggest issue it had was continuing to use hordes of black labor, and not doing more to import white labor, and generally being addicted to cheap labor. Israel got around this issue by cutting the Palestinians out of the labor pool entirely.
And there it is. A total fucking surrender of the argument, and just anger and resentment and knowing you are wrong, you fucked up, and will never get that chance back.
>Get the fuck out now
He won't listen, they never do, they permanently buy in to the propaganda and lash out when called out on how fucking gullible and stupid they were.
>Criticizing and trashing the fuck ups that handed us a burnt out husk of a civilization is wrong

Fuck you too
Yeah, and the current situation of the system collapsing and the white population being nearly helpless is somehow better? If the collapse is viewed as inevitable, why put yourself in a weaker position for it? The odds were only just barely 10-1 back then, and the white population was armed to the teeth and had a monopoly on organized mechanized firepower. Now its more like 15-1, the white don't even have the kommando system anymore, and vast swathes of farmers, white middle class, white working class have been impoverished and ghettofied, meaning the actualy available fighting age male numbers is something like 20-1, and you are outnumbered as well.

>This is like bitching about krauts not fighting to the last man
Wrong. This is like bitching about Krauts autstically driving to the east instead of Long Knifing the Prussian aristocracy too and playing the political game.

Completely different situations. The Nazi's could have avoided the war in the East and bitchslapped every attempt by the Western powers for a European landing. They didn't have to drop a single fucking bomb on Britain.

Pic reminds me of some Maxfield Parrish. Man we used to get off our fucking tits and just chill in my room looking at this poster. I miss the wee cavemen we used to see dancing in parts of pic related. The fuck happened to those times?

Attached: ecstasy.jpg (869x1220, 157K)

I know this is rare to do in this sight, and you quoted me like three times. I concede, you’re right on most if not all points

>takes the time to respond to 30 different posts
>no one cares
>still a gay baby

shut up gay baby, no one cares about your angry gay baby words. we want to hear about a warrior's adventures not debate about who was right or wrong. this is Jow Forums not Jow Forums

gay baby

As I said before I gotta run some errands now. Ill try to be checking back in but no promises.

I just noticed that you said your birthday is on the 30th of this month.

My birthday is on the 29th, and I was born two minutes to midnight.

Happy Birthday user. Thanks for sharing some stories with us. I hope you can find content within your heart. Because in the end, we never truly die. Godspeed sir.

Attached: 02072FD0-381E-4013-9CB7-328B93281806.jpg (4032x3024, 2.33M)

*site, my bad
Is this a joke? What kind of a garbage post is this? Rarely do I see such garbage

Actual intelligence here. Congrats user, I know it feels like shit but admitting you're wrong is pretty fuckgin hard. Now go find out why he's wrong.

But I agree with him on most if not all of his points. He’s fuckin right, what the fuck are we arguing for?

No shit.. I was born three minutes to midnight.You'll find some stories here for you when you get back. Things are gonna get weird, I want to vent all the things I did for shock value before I head out.

Ill be haunting about.

Russians should have just fucked France up. I need to educate myself, but what exactly did they gain from Poland? Were there resources there tha tthey needed? They seriously fucked up provoking Russia and losing countless amounts of planes over Britain.

Its not even comparable to Japan bombing Pearl Harbor after spending 20 years murdering every reasonable, sane and competent officer they could find. Pearl Harbor did nothing and had zero chance of fixing the scrap steel and oil issue. Even if America didn't declare war and just refused to put ships in the Pacific, even if America did nothing to stop a Japanese invasion into California all the way to Texas, the Japanese wouldn't have been able to get any oil and steel out of America.

Both Japan and Germany blundered into retarded wars of choice while both were busy with serious struggles with peer adversaries or overheating their economies just to beat down an overpopulated collection of villages.

The Afrikaaners couldn't walk away, and didn't start the war.

You know what its like? Its like if in 1943, the Politburo voted to surrender to the Nazis. That's what its like. The Afrikaaners, ESPECIALLY the Boer Afrikaaners, were not and were never the bad guys in this.

Damn I should have gotten more beer. Is too late now.

yeah it was trash and i didnt actually read what he said.

now that i did he makes good points and i cant form a decent retort on par to his.

Im sorry

Attached: ok.png (493x311, 226K)

Op, is the "larger number sights make the gun more powerful" story real or just something that got made up?