/akg/ AK General

AK General /akg/
African Operators Edition
>Thread #795

Old thread here

Attached: nigeria_ak47_1.jpg_itok=CxW6kfkq.cf.jpg (1200x800, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/YdEkhdva
discord.gg/MAzaGMX
atlanticfirearms.com/products/vz-58-liberty-rifle-7-62x39
usmachinegun.com/proddetail.php?prod=SBA3-FLDM92
usmachinegun.com/proddetail.php?prod=M92-SWBL
krebscustom.com/products/product/403-krebs-custom-4-prong-flash-suppressor-for-24x1-5mm-thread-rifles-blowout-sale
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>AK Buyer's Guide

pastebin.com/YdEkhdva

discord.gg/MAzaGMX

Cursing thread

Attached: 14D78CFF-3A05-43BA-BDBD-3CB912D6DCFD.jpg (1600x900, 361K)

fuck statists

Attached: mr rodgers cleans up the neighborhood.jpg (1950x2600, 502K)

Keep the streets safe mr skelly

>come at me bro

Attached: 20180903_142304.jpg (2576x1932, 1.16M)

Have sex

I guess that's one way to increase LOP

Keep the streets safe, Mr. Skelly.

Attached: Despiértame.jpg (320x180, 15K)

keep the streets safe mr skelly

Attached: IMG_20190322_175204712.jpg (4032x3024, 2.46M)

You look like you'd be really into trains. Nice rifle.

Jesus Christ, how much did that cost?

Attached: IMG_20190227_153857370-1728x2304.jpg (1728x2304, 1.04M)

>$2506.17
>It still inst a SBR yet
>It still doesn't have a laser/flashlight
>I should probably not keep a paintball tier fore grip
Its nice that the scope mount will go on my other AK.

Attached: Untitl82238ed.png (1742x2117, 3.68M)

I found it hard to believe how easy it fit and how close it all is though.

Attached: Untitled3.png (1203x1816, 3.22M)

That poor OPAP.

I kind of want the original Beryl in 5.56 now.

Attached: gyy.jpg (1801x878, 599K)

You guys know any good alternative to the ultimak tube? I don't hate mine, just don't like some small things (doesn't fit one of my optics well, and I don't really like the way it attaches) and want to explore my options. Don't really want zenit, because I like my surplus handguard. Thanks Jow Forumsunts

Are you mainly looking for gas tube mounted?

TWS dogleg works for a buddy of mine, it hasnt lost zero and was pretty cheap

The attero arms mounts seem solid

I refinished the surplus wood on my draco, how'd I do?

Attached: 20190323_084225.jpg (2819x1076, 1.77M)

Before

Attached: 20190303_153354.jpg (2934x1267, 2.75M)

Matches the grip better, looks nice. Whats the plan with the stock?

Attached: C690A827-A831-4FC2-AB77-3DAC3DD34AD3.jpg (1033x1295, 407K)

Have fun when he drops it and loses zero.

I'll probably stick with the brace for a while because it honestly works just fine, but when I SBR it in the future I think I'll go with the manticore arms chinese folding stock

>he actually owns a PAR1
fucking neato, you're like only the second user I've seen with one

>This image
To be clear this is the guy who stole Vince's Vityaz kit using it at Red Oktober, right?

>try to search for some basic shit like a sling or muzzle device on Ebay
>99% of it is airsoft garbage
How do I filter that crap out?

Use the word "surplus"

Is there anything wrong with owning a M92? Stop comparing me to niggers!

I'd prefer an SBR'd M92 over a Krink tbhfam

Yup.

On top of cutting down his barrel but leaving Vince with a full length

lol cucked

Not gonna lie, that’s pretty hot

He looks like his favorite car is an F150 Raptor
Much better

Why does this douche canoe with the vityaz keep showing up in these threads?

Attached: download.jpg (196x257, 13K)

Sexy. Now refinish the gun.

Attached: 20190311_194144.jpg (4032x1960, 2.29M)

Y-You first

See It was an illegally-imported Vityaz kit owned by one of our resident oxygen thief tripfag retards (bakesrus), and he sent it off to be built by Kilo guns, along with another kit as payment (I think, I missed out on the drama for the most part)
Kilo kept the Vityaz he built, and is posing with it in after using it to compete in Red Oktober. Vince (bakesrus) made a big stink online and Kilo eventually built the other kit Vince sent but did a shitty job and didn't even SBR it.

And Vince can't go to the cops/ATF, because again, the kit (and thus the Vityaz) were imported illegally and are dubiously legal.

Mostly we post it because Vince sucks and we like to laugh at his own bullshit coming back on him. Karma's a bitch.

How can the AK community have so much dumb drama?

Internet communities have drama my man. Especially when you add in people who are determined to be "personalities," like so many wannabe-ecelebs like tripfags, and especially when those "personalities" are open, unrepentant shitbags like Vince is.

The user community here is largely p chill.

That's an incredibly asshole move. But still, I don't understand why people send their guns off to "builders." A hydraulic press is literally $100 at harbl freight. Yes it's a bit more work than an AR-15 but if a ponyfag on youtube can build an AK so can you. Besides, there's no way you'll do as bad a job as wuggy.

>That's an incredibly asshole move
Yeah but Vince is a wuggy-tier shitbag so it's funny that it happened to him and he has no recourse.

I'd never ever give Kilo my business mind you, but it's still fun to laugh at shitbags out-shitbagging each other. Like IRL Always Sunny.

We told him twice not to send it to KiloGuns. First was his Chinese/Albanian abortion that came back fucked. We called him out about how Kill fucked it, then he sent the Vityaz kit to him thinking Kilo would take payment with a half ass Russian/American abortion kit.

Vince/BakesRusis also a dumbass for not getting receipts and paying in cash.

Where the fuck do I get a Russian 74 wood stock with the divot/cut out thing?

Basically what the other dude said.
People only care because Vince goes out of his way to act like an asshat to people that already didnt like him

Not him but I have still yet to see this Albanian shit

>but it's still fun to laugh at shitbags out-shitbagging each other
>like IRL Always Sunny.

Attached: kek09.png (933x866, 396K)

Sovietstocks.Com

I've come to the decision that my first gun for home defense (but also to play with at the range) will be the Zastava M92. 2 questions, what grain ammo should I go with (it's chambered in 7.62) and any suggestions for a folding brace? I won't capitulate to zog laws so I'm not trying to SBR it.

Attached: 6871869_01_zastava_pap_m92_draco_7_62x39m_640.jpg (640x424, 34K)

wow, that is some disgusting furniture

Attached: 20190323_122848.jpg (1960x4032, 3.57M)

Attached: 20190313_225808.jpg (768x1024, 285K)

user if you don't get those spayed they're gonna keep multiplying.

Attached: stack-of-aks[1].jpg (800x600, 128K)

Idk if this is the right place to ask but can someone help a New York fag out? My birthday is coming up soon and I want to treat myself to a new gun, something that’s not a levergun or old milsurp.

atlanticfirearms.com/products/vz-58-liberty-rifle-7-62x39

This says it’s NY safe but still has the pistol grip.

yeah preferably

Eh, akou didn't really conclude the gen 3 tests and others say it just doesn't hold zero

website is pants on head retarded but seems like a decent option

Which would you guys choose? Both around the same price point, the fighter break has more info on it's specs and flash suppression than the dtk as far as I can find, but the dtk is "proven" more in the field as larpy as that sounds.

Attached: InShot_20190323_150006614.jpg (1920x1920, 1.61M)

are those hospital sock gloves?

>brace
usmachinegun.com/proddetail.php?prod=SBA3-FLDM92

If your super poor
usmachinegun.com/proddetail.php?prod=M92-SWBL

>ammo
Brown bear, golden bear, brown bear, Golden Tiger, Wolf Military Classic etc almost anything.

Decide what you want most, comp or flash hiding. Not many brakes do both very well. Jmac did a series on comps and their brake did well on hiding flash, though they are pricey.

krebscustom.com/products/product/403-krebs-custom-4-prong-flash-suppressor-for-24x1-5mm-thread-rifles-blowout-sale

Surplus Chicom Type 56 slings are like $5 on Aliexpress.

Attached: 33061-500x500.jpg (500x500, 52K)

>complying with unconstitutional laws

The Zenit brake is going to do a better job of being a brake by virtue of weight alone. That being said, the DA brake is supposed to be pretty good, and I trust their products.

VZs aren't AKs fren but I'll help you out, it feeds via stripper clip into the fixed mag so you're able to keep your evil assault grip since everything else is compliant, plus you can undo the fixed mag should you move to a free state with a bit of effort.

Really nice rifles, go for it dude.

>redone to hide the neckbeard

Attached: 32.jpg (390x310, 28K)

any tips on how i can spruce up my ak and make it look, idk more "used"

also sling recommendation

Attached: HpaNklN.jpg (5312x2988, 1.59M)

Circle 10 just did a re-release of their V1 Grip! It is exactly like the Zenitco PK3 grip, but made in America (922r) and lighter.

Get em bois, I already bought two.

Attached: Screenshot_20190323-150201_Brave.jpg (1440x2960, 763K)

piss on it.

No, it looks perfectly used the way it is. Get a surplus sling.

Go and actually shoot & use it?

If you're trying to fake more use on it, use a paper bag and vigorously rub the metal & wood components, it creates very realistic "rub" wear and looks natural.

Alternatively, use 0000 steel wool. But be warned, it can look pretty artificial if not done correctly.

Go with the attero arms If you don’t have a side mount

Attached: 894BE9A1-A826-4A71-B399-464B198C4574.jpg (1827x2436, 1.19M)

>complying with 922r instead of autistically spending hundreds of dollars importing surplus parts some drunken slav found in a warehouse

I bet WBP would start making something like it

So ugly though. Also who cares about the weight of a plastic grip?

Put your trip back on, Vince

1) O B S E S S E D
2) It's a funny photo and this isn't fucking /arg/ you insecure faggot. Can you fucking not?

They should make the Foxes with 90 degree gas blocks.

Basically he sent a rare, expensive Chinese Type 56 kit with a bakelite folding stock and a spiker folding bayonet to Kilo and they built it on a receiver that had no dimples. Vince was such a normie faggot that he didn't notice it until he posted online to flex on people and others pointed it out. Some people jokingly called it Albanian (because Albanian AK's are Chinese pattern but lacking receiver dimples) and Vince just started calling it that to save face, because he has a personality disorder where he never concedes on anything no matter how stupid it makes him look.

Never mind the fact that occasionally the Chinese made stamped guns without dimples and that the Albanians never made a bakelite sidefolder.

>hides his shameful neckbeard
>calls me insecure
The memes continue to write themselves

lol that ain't even me son.

Attached: slavspin.gif (175x175, 72K)

Thanks fren. Now I’ve just got to find one for sale

Nice outfit user you look like a friendly neighbor who enjoys going to the range on the weekends. Wanna come to my son's 6th birthday party on Friday?

>Wannabe bully little faggot can't comprehend that nobody wants him to shit the thread up like a fucking retard over his own insecurites
I'm not . I just don't want to fucking do this again. Post AKs body and face (feel free to hide as much of your shame as possible faggot) or mcfucking kill yourself. Nobody cares how much he shaves or doesn't shave and the level of obsession you have with it is frankly pathetic.

Attached: 1456525134834[1].jpg (3264x2448, 2.48M)

>average BMI in excess of 35

I'm rockin my 107fr so I do, I guess I'm just lame and gay for not biting the bullet on an RS setup yet

Ahh yea don’t do an attero Mount then. Side mounts are superior in every way

Attached: A72CCBED-40DF-4525-9A7D-87D45C19EC01.jpg (1125x1441, 2.49M)

Absolute units all of them

So I got my first side mount and I was testing some reflex site. I can't get "any" cheek weld. Do I just not use it anymore?

Chin welds are fine, just need to get used to it

The whole point of a cheekweld is it's a thing you train so your body automatically know's how to position the rifle to get a sight-picture.

Look at pictures of Russian OPER8RS running optics. Some of those fuckers run a fuckin neckweld and do just fine. You just have to train to your sight picture. Or alternatively, figure out another mounting/optics solution.

Keep the streets safe, mr skelly