Help

I want to get a Glock for my apartment but live-in gf is a lib and says it’s a gun or her. What do?

Attached: 91D9A3A2-B754-4FFF-9046-BDE7A7AC2360.jpg (1280x720, 189K)

sounds like you're single now cap'n

Buy a gun and find a better girlfriend, win win.

Dump her. (optional: get another/better/different gf)

Are you currently no guns or something?

Currently.

Yeah looks like its time to cut the bitch off

from her perspective, women are way more likely to die statistically from domestic violence if their partner has a gun in the home. here are your choices:

1. convince her guns are cool
2. respectfully tell her that you understand her position and while you admire her as a person that you have different world views and that unless you can come to a compromise you'll have to split up

Are you also the girlfriend in the relationship?

Dump her and tell her your rights are more important than putting your dick in a retard.

take one last dip into the pussy then tell her to pack her things

Kick her out, you spineless pussy.

Doesn't matter if it's a gun, vidya, cars, or whatever. Of course when the chips are down you'll choose her, assuming you do love her. If she can't see that and has to resort to ultimatums, then you don't need her.

Just get a gun anyways.
Then wait until you're fucking her and tell her about it right before you cum.

Yeah lose the girl man, not because a gun is more important to you than she is, but because the fact that she would give you an ultimatum like that shows how little she cares about your relationship. If she really loved you, she wouldn't risk the relationship on something as stupid as that anyway. If your girl is not willing to make compromises for something that's important to you, the relationship is not worth pursuing , because that is gonna be one unhappy marriage. Hit it one last time and then bring home a beautiful new Glock 20 the next day.

Shes lib dude, she'll probably call the cops and claim he raped her at gunpoint.

This.

Attached: 1551107785271.gif (400x398, 1.87M)

Call her bluff pansy

Op it's your house. Tell her that you'll damn well buy a gun for your own goddamn house if you want to

This

>it's your house
We don't know that. "Live-in girlfriend" could easily mean "I live with my girlfriend".

This. It's a good test. She's probably full of shit and will just be mildly annoyed for a day or two. If she leaves, fuck it man.

Agreed.

You pick the gun, girl ain't worth it.

Glock 17 > anti-gun chick

Well his girlfriend clearly makes the decisions and OP comes to Jow Forums of all places for girl advice. I think it's safe to say he lives with her, and "her" is probably his mother and "his apartment" is definitely her basement.
I got you figured out OP. Time to move out

Anyone who makes ultimatums is a fuckwit with an inflated sense of self worth. Git out of there OP

Honestly yeah. If she cant accept you for who you are then shes not worth it.

What is your relationship based on if she's willing to walk away at the drop of a hat? You're a faggot with low self-esteem to even have to ask this question.

>Anyone who makes ultimatums is a fuckwit with an inflated sense of self worth.
Meanwhile you're telling OP to make an ultimatum which says "I'm going to buy a gun and if you don't like it you're out".

No, the point is that she is the one who made the ultimatum, not the guy. Whether he actually buys the gun or not is irrelevant because the girl's behavior shows she is more worried about her own comfort than protecting the relationship.

OP's response would not be an ultimatum itself but a COUNTERultimatum, a firm statement given in response to the issuer of an ultimatum that the respondent is just as unwilling to budge as the issuer.

Besides, turnabout is always fair play.

>user takes an action without consulting his significant other, with the mindset that she can either take it or leave it
>not an ultimatum

correct, it is a RESPONSE to an ultimatum, as OP is not the issuer.

>live-in gf is a lib and says it’s a gun or her.

Attached: KickedAssOut3.jpg (353x241, 16K)

If ya really want to have your cake and eat it too, try to change her mind. You can convince her to give you a chance to educate her, at the least. Then take her to the range and have her shoot some .22 and show her how the shit works. My wife was super against my guns till she realized the ammo is the only dangerous part.

Attached: 12239985_916902975026036_5318235963378410804_n.jpg (480x480, 29K)

Nowhere in my post did I say he should do that, that would be just as retarded. I think he should try and actually talk to her about it properly before he starts asking a bunch of retards on a Mongolian slug-juice harvesting forum for their opinion.

LOL I had the same situation with my disgusting, shamless libshit ex. I chose guns and ditched her for an even better girl.

Before you make any decision, fuck her first

Conceding to an ultimatum on something you're enthusiastic about is a sure sign you're not going to enjoy the future with this person. It will only get worse.
You're there to be happy together, not make her happy no matter what.

TL;DR: find someone else or you'll find yourself more unhappy in the future.

My opinion on slug-juice harvesting is top fucking drawer, though.

If she's the kind to make ultimatums like that, how much does she really respect you? Does she consider you a true equal, someone to trust, or are you just a pet to her?
Sounds to me like she cares more about being progressive, than she does your concerns or feelings.

I mean you could try to convince her that cops are useless fuckwits who at best show up after both you two and your prospective kids are dead, and that the only true way to be safe is to take responsibility for yourself, which requires being able to project lethal force, but the question is if she'll listen.

Attached: mafuyu beer.jpg (1280x720, 522K)

Yep.
Or a Glock 21, if one's a fan of .45

>Conceding to an ultimatum on something you're enthusiastic about is a sure sign you're not going to enjoy the future with this person. It will only get worse.
This should be engraved on a monument or something.

mfw gf made me sell all my guns besides my carry piece.

Attached: 1552294513369.jpg (554x329, 28K)

lmfao

SO OP EITHER YOU CAN
>HAVE A GF
>BE THE GF
YOU CHOOSE

Just buy a Glock and don't tell her. If she asks why you needed $500, tell her something that will appeal to her lib sensibilities like you gave it to a local pit mommies club or gave it to an organization helping resettle refugees in Europe.

Attached: NaggingWife.jpg (692x671, 45K)

Attached: 1400445652337.jpg (720x674, 22K)

This

Which one gives you freedom?

cuck

This is truly the patrician mindset.

Ignore the false dichotomy you've been presented with and do some educatin.

you cuckold. she isn't paying rent. fuck her.

First of all you have literally no information of why she says no. Your first choice is a Glock 18 because of some videogame. You know nothing about Glocks. Maybe your girlfriend is right, but she would rather stay instead of leaving. Buy the Glock and don't ND yourself while staring down the barrel, but you will probably do it anyway.

Attached: 3610154048314_600.jpg (600x600, 45K)

Get a more stylish handgun instead of a glock, your girlfriend wants a cool gun, not just "a gun"

Where does he say Glock 18, you sperg?

Get a better fucking GF you spastic.

>Compromising your gun rights
>Letting women have a say about your right to own funs
Found the cuck.

>Glock 18
The fuck are you talking about, noguns? Are you assuming because the pic had a stendo, he meant an 18?

Attached: 1549724752485.gif (400x300, 946K)

Your gun is a she too.

Just redpill your old lady.

My wife tried that when I woke up and started chanting SHALL. I told her I'm not giving up the natural right to self defense with the technologically best means to do so because of her feelings. Bought a carry gun, and made the choice to be armed 24/7, 365.

7 years later, 1 son and 20 funs later, even she carries a blaster in her fanny pack. Just got to put your foot down and let the die be cast.

Download tinder.

>GF is a lib and says it's a gun or her
>No information
Brother, can you read?

Glock 18's are famous for having 33 round extended magazines to make use of automatic fire, it was their iconic look. Otherwise a Glock 17 that looks the same would just be a normal semiautomatic but nobody uses 33's for those.

Attached: 76237234834.jpg (700x579, 68K)

Your point?
Your noguns ass assumed glock 18 from a stendo. OP never said or implied 18. You were a retard, at least be a man and own up.

Attached: 1547517866992.jpg (420x303, 10K)

>red pilling women maymay
It's like saying you redpilled a dog. Just tell them how things are going to go, stop pretending they have actual opinions guys ffs.

Statistically speaking women are far more likely to die from domestic abuse if they are in a relationship.
The solution ? Women should stay single for life to avoid increasing their chances of dying.

>underage@b& noguns retards
>ever owning up to any of the stupid shit they say.
I've said for years that boys age 12ish-19ish are the worst fucking human being on the planet, for exactly this reason. They all think they know every god damned thing in the world, and they NEVER EVER admit it even when you can precisely rub they're face in their failure like a puppy that's shit on the carpet. They will go on and on and pursue any bullshit line of "reasoning" and keep flinging shit into the air in order to avoid admitting they don;t know what the fuck they're talking about.

>Statistically speaking women are far more likely to die from domestic abuse if they are in a relationship.
The solution? Women should get and train with handguns because God didn't make all men equal, Sam Colt did.

Wow, watch the edge there bud. I'm sorry you haven't found a female worth respecting, but they do exist... Or I'm hallucinating... Either way man...

Noooo, don't try to bring common sense into the discussion. Also, the fact that women, who are physically inferior, are the most vocal anti-gun people is laughably retarded.

It's actually not at all, they have not evolved to be violent, quite the opposite, it's no surprise that they don't accept the tools.

I don't see a fire selector on the pistol, neither for a factory Glock 18 slide, nor a conversion backplate.
You assume the thing is a machinepistol because it has a long magazine? Anyone can go and fucking buy those things and use them in any Glock, in fact a Glock 17 with a light and a 33rd magazine is a somewhat popular HD setup.

Attached: Glock 17 with light and extended Glockazine.jpg (900x600, 571K)

>giving a fuck about a woman's opinion
Hello, spineless prick. Try to convince her that guns are a-OK with FACTS and LOGIC like a good beta boy. Meanwhile someone with self respect will simply tell her how it's going to go and find a better woman if the actual one doesn't like it.
Also don't forget to neck yourself after reading this.

Your post reeks of nogunz and you're most likely a dirty, stupid yuropoor. They should range ban you people from Jow Forums

>living with someone you don't trust with a gun
>dating someone you don't trust with a gun
What the fuck is wrong with women

That doesn't make it less retarded. An intelligent person goes against instinct to choose the most reasonable path. Women have a bigger need for firearms due to their physical weakness. They're basically brain dead monkeys.

This is the galling thing though.
Guns are the equalizer, they take people who are not good at combat, and allow them to defeat people who are VERY good at combat.

Grandma has ZERO chance of beating Tyronus Brown in a knife fight or grapple, but put a revolver in her hands an suddenly the tables are MUCH more even, she can still lose but now she has a very real possibility of winning and not being raped and murdered when Tyronus breaks into her house at 3 am.

And somehow women think that the tool which allows them to defend themselves on a level playing field realistically for the first time in human history is EVIL.

Fucking this.
Just try explaining to one what 'moving the goalpost' means, or how manhood means owning your fucking mistakes, and watch them squirm. Fuck, he did it above, trying to say
>muh iconic look.
They don't understand that few things build respect like taking your licks.

Attached: DJwNd8kVAAErD36.jpg (843x403, 45K)

I keep mine in my Roni

Lol, okay bud. You have a nice day as well.

It wasn't really a matter of convincing her. Alot of more liberally minded youth quickly go Jow Forums after reaching their mid 20s. I found a friend in my spouse, and rather than tear asunder a friendship, I just stood my ground and she eventually saw the flaw in her logic and started chanting shall with me. Relax bud... Who hurt you? Do you need a hug?

Viable, then it's a full fledged light carbine.

and few things destroy it like trying to squirm your way from obviously wrong to "WELL ACKSHULLY" on some trivial tangent or technicality that everyone knows was not your original line of reasoning.

Your gf lives with you and she makes the rules? OP you must like jerkimg it to the cuck videos she makes with Tyrone

Found the gf

You should probably learn what an ultimatum is before you post any more.

I'm not saying OP isn't a bitch to be pushed around by his girl, but do you know how fucking weird it is to see people insert interracial kink themes into their posts all the time?

Sounds like you're single already. Ultimatums arent a relationship.

So now she gets to sell all of her shoes and purses, except what she’s wearing/carrying. Two can play the minimalism game.

/thread

Just buy a gun anyway, and if she dumps you then it’s her deal. Don’t let people step all over you just because you’re afraid they’ll leave otherwise. Trust me, soon it won’t just be about guns. Soon it’ll be video games, or the car/motorcycle you’ve owned for a while, or your dog, etc.

Leave her and buy a gun. The only time my girlfriend said no to a gun was when we just did not have the money.

Also my girlfriend was anti gun in the sense that she never wanted to fire one and didn't feel comfortable around them. After I purchased my carry handgun, she said, "well if it's in the house I should learn how to safely use it right?" Now she bugs me to go to the range, and is looking for a small .380 for herself.

>compromise
SHALL

Yep. Stupidest stamp I own

look I know everyone has already said this but maybe not in this way. The gun over the girl everytime but I would try and work the girl over a bit more. tell her shes worth keeping safe. if that doesnt help dump her and when she gets raped you will be sleeping with a better chick who supports your right to defend yourself and the ones you love.

Attached: 1513751222451.jpg (2048x1152, 140K)

Hey Fred Durst, waiting to go to one of your comeback concerts.

Attached: smell.gif (200x150, 390K)