Funs

I think everyone needs to have some fun once in a while and just blow of steam off. My brother and I had a chance to actually hang out(rare because we don't see each other but a few times a year) and I thought you all would appreciate it because sometimes, we all just need a release and let's be honest, we are gun people and we should be able to appreciate having fun.

With that said, what do you guys like to have fun with shooting?

Attached: 20190320_142356-3024x2268.jpg (3024x2268, 2.01M)

Last time I asked my brother to go to the range with me, he winced and said "I don't like guns".

Shooting pistols is probably the funnest
Shooting steel with anything is funner

The cutest widdle ar that ever was.

>9mm with a brake
>1911
>ITS THE ARMYS NEW PISTOL GUISE
>a lever gun which is cool
>a faggy lever gun
>fagpul/flat derp earth gayR15
no wonder your bro hates you

Unironically my dad's single shot .22 Remington
>Slow and methodical
>can take a brick out and just grab em like a fat guy grabs doritos
>accurate
>*crack* *ping*
>simple
>cheap
>has taught 4 generations of anons how to shoot and still brings much fun
My combat rifles are wonderful, but nothing compares to the calm shooting innadesert with no earpro and a baseball cap on, drinking a Guinness with my bro or pops and listening to calming tunes
Kino

I like those round rubber targets you just throw on the ground. They bounce around randomly and are pretty fun. Good practice too.

And?

I haven't seen those. Do they hold up worth a shit when shot?

I seriously have more fun shooting my .22s with iron sights and my shotguns than with any of my other guns.

I dunno. .22 is so much hassle to load because of how easy it is to blitz through a magazine. You spend more time loading than you do shooting.
makes sense though, as at least a single shot .22 will give you more patience.

A gun being semi-auto doesn't mean you always have to magdump it

Last time I went shooting with my little brother was this past Christmas day; we went out to the woods and I showed him how to bumpfire this barely used RAS I picked up for a used up AR. Then we got fucked up.

Attached: 1545413375546.jpg (700x700, 142K)

>gatoraide blue
based

Thats an FN 509, dumbass.

Imagine hating the gun so much to sperg out like that. Its a sleek looking gun and it shoots.

Shooting with a buddy I met through ham radio tomorrow. Should be pretty fun. We met over the air and ended up living pretty close. We had similar interests and then I got him into guns. He gets a Colt 6933 Upper on an Aero Lower with the SBA3 Brace for his first gun, then a Glock 19. I was very impressed with his build. Says he submitted the suppressor stamp. I'm supposed to be going out to PA to visit him tomorrow to go shooting. I definitely need to blow off steam..and I want to sight in a new gun so... should be fun.

I also rarely see people and dont have any friends really. Hes one off the only people I know that can tolerate me so we will have a good time. Ham radio ops are autists to begin with so it was pretty easy matching with everything else. Cant wait to get some comtac iiis to stay in touch while down range and maybe do some larping drills.

Attached: 1552367837473.png (2000x2000, 109K)

TLDR; Im going to sight in a new gun with a buddy shooting his first gun.

a rare specimen the Basedus Boyus in its natural habitat.

Attached: 1552197162640.png (547x626, 18K)

You're confused in your memery, bucko

Nah im got faded

Yeah I'm OP, not the other guy.

Sounds like you have a sister

>Live in yurop
>Acquire firearms
>Family seem to respect me more, friends think I'm the coolest shit

I'm just worried everyone is being nicer to me because they fear I'm some autistic sperg on the edge of making Columbine look like a fucking joke.

You’re the type of faggot I would have fun shooting.