What's an operationally fine, cosmetically "very used" CZ 75, pre b worth?

What's an operationally fine, cosmetically "very used" CZ 75, pre b worth?

Attached: tfwno.jpg (400x302, 33K)

5-600

that's new price

$300 if you think you can talk them down.
Then it's a matter of refinishing it..

200-300, probably. I felt like i overpayed at 4.

I'm literally buying a excellent condition action arms import cz85 with original box in the morning. I'm happily paying 500.

280-320 is your target op, go shekel his ass

Are you selling one?

tree hunded dolla

Attached: download.jpg (447x335, 19K)

I thought she was topless.

You sound like my brother, think I'm getting tired of answering all your questions about things you find on gunbroker?
>also qtddtot

Attached: 1549857184699.gif (550x400, 287K)

>bought mine for 500
>says made in Czechoslovakia on the side so I got excited and didn't bother haggling
I made a fucky wucky didn't i?

Attached: 1551129465179.png (310x350, 157K)

>What's an operationally fine, cosmetically "very used" CZ 75, pre b worth?
Short slide rails or full length? Short slide rails are worth more due to being rare. My long slide rails pre-B that was very used I got for $250.

Care to elaborate on this? New to CZs, so I don't know the difference.

Short slide rails is like your anime pic, long is like this. Short slide rails was the very first version and they only made it for a year and a half or something then improved the design with longer rails.

Attached: 20180825_114430.jpg (4032x1960, 2.14M)

Neat, never knew that, thanks user.

>then improved the design with longer rails.
wrong

Attached: cz 75 explained Enthusiasm.jpg (1061x1501, 335K)

>japs continuing to know nothing about guns

>doesn't realize the obsessive research otaku japs do

I'm sure he's fired both Pre and Post B models. I'm sure he has a huge collection of CZ pistols. Don't you know he and Miyazaki are Japan's biggest gun collectors?

>Don't you know he and Miyazaki are Japan's biggest gun collectors?
so they both have what....3?4? guns?

Holy shit nigger you are fucking stupid

try 5000

>then improved the design with longer rails.
Correct and they have retained the improvement through their current iterations.

GC started publishing in 91 and Spanish pre B frames had already tanked the 75s reputation in Europe and Africa which is where the author got the meme about the PreB's being bad. And the Bs had yet to become prevalent on the market.

>Author's opinion was skewed by a few bad pre Bs
>long rails are better guns
Stop using Manga to argue about firearm quality.

So I picked this thing up. It's a pre-B Combat with adjustable rear sight, adjustable over travel stop on the trigger, extended mag release, and drop free mags. Original box, manual, and tag. Shot very little and about 98% perfect enamel finish. Again, I happily paid $500 but these pre-B 85 Combats are hensteeth.