Another Russian Shit Fest

Let’s see russiaboos defend the failure of a nuclear powered missile Russia made

Attached: 8752042A-13DE-4BB5-9A8D-371FFC74FB93.jpg (640x936, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1yHbAhFnfrA?t=3
dos-cso.maps.arcgis.com/apps/Cascade/index.html?appid=8dad6c865bed491ead3190c7ffb2fafe
msn.com/en-us/news/world/russia-moves-20-hypersonic-missiles-to-testing-site-signaling-another-milestone-for-the-weapons-program/ar-BBV43Km?li=AA524b
handofmoscow.com/2019/02/17/in-roscosmos-announced-layoffs/
gazeta.ru/science/2018/11/26_a_12072211.shtml
roscosmos.ru/media/img/docs/Reports/report.2017.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=a8DR2abFfxc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They can’t even make a good stealth fighter

Attached: 82156D67-0F60-4F50-808B-4176BF9EEA72.jpg (640x360, 73K)

Based on anonymous sources, has probably flown across the US and they won't tell us. Same with the USSR LK and it's failed mission to the moon. We sent Apollo 13 to rescue the cosmonauts from their lunar lander but their oxygen ran out. The media won't tell you, but there are dead Russians on the moon. That's why they give US astronauts rides to the ISS. To show good will for our rescue attempt

Attached: AEBB516E-CA4B-47B1-803C-4B0D2CA96696.gif (320x384, 2.23M)

>They can’t even make a stealth fighter
ftfy

Attached: 0bbbe4d8b335.jpg (1028x1024, 895K)

That's a YIKES from me dog

>builts icbm
>builts mrbm
>builts irbm
>builts cruise missiles

>BUT RUSSIA CANT AFFORD A SMALL SRAM MISSILE

reminds me of that shitposting about the testing of the missile that somehow they expected it to have a real fucking nuclear engine on it

kek'd

Attached: 1548580963160.png (1600x1600, 309K)

>CNBC
Lol.

This picture makes all lockheebmart shills upset.

Attached: su-57 launching kh-59mk2.jpg (1440x810, 43K)

>They can’t even make a stealth fighter

Attached: Intake_2_zps73ed00b7.jpg (800x531, 65K)

Anyone have the link to the video of the Proton M explosion with the USSR anthem played by the Egyptian orchestra in the background?
youtu.be/1yHbAhFnfrA?t=3

Attached: 1502579917235.png (343x339, 162K)

dos-cso.maps.arcgis.com/apps/Cascade/index.html?appid=8dad6c865bed491ead3190c7ffb2fafe

msn.com/en-us/news/world/russia-moves-20-hypersonic-missiles-to-testing-site-signaling-another-milestone-for-the-weapons-program/ar-BBV43Km?li=AA524b

Attached: 1397565823001.jpg (403x509, 130K)

Im sure US told their pilots to be extra careful if they ever encounter Yak-43 in combat.

this. russians have helped the american space industry after the failed moon mission by giving them rocket technology, and helping nasa. the us space program is only possibly bc Soviet help. and they only help bc the failed apollo mission

It's funny because it's true. ISS only became possible because Russians shared modular space station technology with Americans. NASA was struggling with its own shitty Freedom space station project or whatever for years before that.

Attached: mir seen by sts-89 (2).jpg (4096x4096, 2.01M)

Russian wunderwaffe always follow he same pattern:

>new invincible super weapon advertised to media with much fanfare
>foreignpolicy sky is falling article
>Jow Forums declares it invincible
>6 months later
>development stalled
>6 more months later
>quietly cancelled after a handful, if any, has been built
>moves onto next wunderwaffe project
>cycle repeats

Russian rocket industry is falling apart, 90% of engineers have been sacked a month ago, and Roscosmos' 960 billion RUR(~$1,5 billion, if I count that right) just disappeared into fucking nowhere.
I don't know how they're gonna launch the April ISS supply mission, really. As far as I know from a guy who used to work there, the engines are not assembled and not tested.

>THING I DONT LIKE VIRGIN
>THING I LIKE CHAD
fucking redditors

American methhead, did you took too much Xanax today?

>90% of engineers have been sacked a month ago
Link?

Not much in English, most of it is kinda hush-hush.
handofmoscow.com/2019/02/17/in-roscosmos-announced-layoffs/
gazeta.ru/science/2018/11/26_a_12072211.shtml
roscosmos.ru/media/img/docs/Reports/report.2017.pdf
If you can't google translate, the tl;dr is such: Roscosmos failed because of the US sanctions, Ukranians and Elon Musk (says Rogozin, the head of Roscosmos). Huge reformations, including building a big fucking office in the middle of Moscow, away from most R&D and production facilities.
A friend of mine was one of the engineers sacked from one of these facilities. First their superiors tried to take the "health damage" premials from their salaries. Mind you, that friend of mine needed a blood transfusion every 6 months until, like, half a year ago. UDMH poisoning, look it up. The guy looked like a fucking ghoul every six months.
When they started writing collective letters to the prosecutor's office, well, they've found an attempt to steal a couple of millions of rubles, but then poof - the guy that riled everyone up to write the letter almost went to prison for, basically, treason, and a lot of others were sacked. Out of 180 engineers in that facility alone 50 were already fired, and by december there are plans to leave only 10. Ain't that great?

Aint going to waste my time to write an answer to this picture, straight from the archive:
A little list of stuff that is fishy on a short glimpse in this picture alone >Yak uses dedicated vertical thrust jets not a lift fan
Obvious difference hence why they lie about it.
>work of Petr Ufimstev was deem to be useless for soviets and so it was allowed to be puplish publicly
American making stuff work russians could not.
>the picture of the YAK-43 is according to wikipedia from a site for vector graphics that is offline, great source
On top of that every vantik like you would have shitted all over me for using something from wikipedia, while almost all the text on the picture is from there.
>there is no source at all for the YAK-43 using s-ducts
Inb4 "but YAK-40 and YAK-42 had them". Yeah they had them but they are fucking civilian airliners and entire different planes

This faggot clown needs to be publicly hanged.

Attached: 1200px-Dmitry_Rogozin_Moscow_Interfax_02-2011.jpg (1199x857, 145K)

>canceled plane
>not even the final design as shown in the declassified blueprint you spammed a lot
>getting told so
>still spamming the same picture over 10 times
And that is why everyone knows ow full of shit vatniks are. Inb4 some mad rant about mutts.

>canceled plane
Nothing to do with its stealth.
>not even the final design as shown in the declassified blueprint you spammed a lot
Still nothing to do with its stealth.
>Still being mad your argument gets wrecked by your own aircraft
Ineducable amerishitposting.

>Nothing to do with its stealth.
Has to do something with your made point.
>Still nothing to do with its stealth.
Has to do something with your made point.
>Ineducable amerishitposting.
And he has gone back to insult mode and whining about others when he is alone with what he says like ever when he has been proven to be wrong.

>Has to do something with your made point.
My made point is that it's a legit stealth aircraft with fan blades exposed from the front. Your "point" in moot and non-existent. Deal with it, amerishit.

Its a canceled plane that isnt in its final configuration. The declassified blueprints you spammed all day and are inacapable to interpret correctly have shown this.

Now after being shown wrong and with no one agreeing with you and everyone seen how wrong you are you are left with the only thing you are capable of:
Denying the reality of what happened and repeating your insulting rants of delusion like it has any effect but making a joke out of you and everything you stand for.

Attached: 1553028344569.png (800x600, 28K)

Wasn't this shit tested during the Cold War already and everybody thought it was a big no, no?

Attached: 1024px-NB-36H_with_B-50,_1955_-_DF-SC-83-09332.jpg (1024x819, 154K)

Fuck off, Vlad.

Its final configuration is on the blueprints. Your "point" in moot and non-existent. Deal with it, amerishit.

Probably aged out
>When they started writing collective letters to the prosecutor's office, well, they've found an attempt to steal a couple of millions of rubles, but then poof - the guy that riled everyone up to write the letter almost went to prison for, basically, treason, and a lot of others were sacked
And this level of nonsense. The Gulags were shut down explicitly so this shit wouldn't get you sent there

Fuck off, amerishit.

>Anyone that hurts my feelings is a redditor

Attached: 1497599976364.gif (389x259, 992K)

You cam clearly see a bulge on the higher part of the inlet, this is not present on the non final version. You are also clueless about the positions of the engines despite the fact that multiple people already talked to you about it and 1-2 anons drawing and showing on the blueprint showing how wrong you are.

Your opinion is meaningless, not only are you wrong, you are also alone with it.

All you are doing is making a fool out of yourself and promoting hate against russians and fans of their tech with your ignorance and insults.

>You cam clearly see a bulge on the higher part of the inlet
And you can clearly see that this "bulge" as you call it is not extending to the sides of the intake meaning the fan blades on this stealth aircraft are still exposed from the front, let alone from the sides, exactly as the blueprint of the final version shows. Beut you being a blind amerishit lockheeb shill in denial and rectum pain, I can see how you can turn a blind eye on something that contradicts the shitty local amerishartnik memes you got accustomed with here.

Not aged out, that's the point. They used to have two categories of engineers: either young folks around 25, or really old guys who probably saw Korolyov still alive. All of them were fired. Now that friend of mine works on a railway, lol.

No you cant, you can see a buldge on the upper part of the inlet and you can see that the turbine can not be seen from the front. People literally have drawn the line one blueprint for you, but you still are literally the only person that says it is otherwise.

You are wrong, you are an asshat. That is why no one is siding with you on that.

K. Shit like this, not the heroin or booze, is what has been destroying Russia for the last generation. Those guys would unironically get treated better in Belarus

>Imbecile amerishit doesn't know how to read blueprints
You can clearly see that this "bulge" as you call it is not extending to the sides of the intake, intellectually challenged chimp. Meaning the fan blades on this stealth aircraft are still exposed from the front, let alone from the sides, exactly as the blueprint of the final version shows.

Attached: F-23A EMD dwg 1500.gif (1504x1013, 417K)

Those are just export monkey model.

The buldge existing on the paper but not on the plane already means your photo is useless.

>It doesn't count
There we do, butthurt amerishit monkey finally went full denial after having been humiliated yet again. It's amazing what a dusty Northrop blueprint can do to the rectums of local jingoistic memeing faggot manchildren.

Nah, I don't think so. As much as the Russians lack behind the Americans in overall military capabilities, this is pretty much the only thing that can even threaten the US in some way. This was probably in development for at least a decade and most likely more. I don't think Russia would be that dumb to place the one thing that would guarantee the future of the country on a project that they can't even afford with time they don't have. The shitfest of the SU-57 is a different story.
>t. Ruskie

>the blueprint i used repeatedly only counts when it is in my flavour, dont you dare to use it against me
Your usual denial and projection is just too cute.

The thing is that you can't use against me something that quite literally is a proof of my argument being correct. E.g. this blueprint clearly showing that this "bulge" as you call it is not extending to the sides of the intake, intellectually challenged chimp. Meaning the fan blades on this stealth aircraft are still exposed from the front, let alone from the sides, exactly as the blueprint of the final version shows.
See, no matter how much you will try to pathetically dance and maneuver around it, the fact remind that you will eternally stay fucking told.

And here is the inevitable butthurt explosion by Armatard to unofficially sign his defeat in the discussion.

It's pretty obvious he's just fishing for (you)'s, just try to ignore him.

>armaturd sperging out again
Oh no no no

Attached: 1540296416087.png (1852x1462, 157K)

Where is the buldge on your photo from before then?

>Upset amerishartnik chimps remain told by a dusty Northrop aircraft
It's not there. And even if it was, its dimensions as shown on the blueprint of the final version of this stealth aircraft are not enough to hide the fan blades from the front or from the angle pictured on the photo I posted.

>Amerishartnik
I'm a russian, mate.

>someone disagrees with me
>they must be American
This is your brain on krokodil

Attached: 1528159599036.png (241x230, 20K)

>American news source
gg faggot

I'm not a mate to intellectually challenged chimp imbeciles in denial that shitpost memes and get upset when they are reminded that reality is not in line with their jingoistic fairy world. Stay told, clown.

>It's not there.
Because it aint the final design, still you treat it like it is and never give any context.
>Upset amerishartnik chimps remain told by a dusty Northrop aircraft
Canceled unfinished design, that only matters to some insecure russboo as a validation for a faulty russian attempt to build a stealth plane.

>fanblades visible under low angle but not frontally
>fanblades visible from the front and even an upper angle
One of these is not like the other. Now get fucked, Boris.

Why not, mate?

SU-57 is not designed to be a stealth plane with the purpose to penetrate dense A2/AD. It is designed to be a stealth interceptor tailored to Russia's more austere, less networked, air-battle doctrine.

topkek

Nevermind, Armatard already went with the usual dialogue options like the NPC he is.

youtube.com/watch?v=a8DR2abFfxc

Here's a video where you can see that the fanblades are hidden unless you're looking from an upward angle.

Go to a doctor for your brain damage, you can also get your ass checked while you are at it. You know, for all that asshurt of yours.

What are those tile like looking things above the air inlet on that unpainted part?

Holy shit

>Because it aint the final design
>unfinished
The final design is on the blueprint that clearly shows that this "bulge" as you call it is not extending to the sides of the intake, intellectually challenged chimp. Meaning the fan blades on this stealth aircraft are still exposed from the front, let alone from the sides, exactly as the blueprint of the final version shows.
>still you treat it like it is
That is because even if it was there, its dimensions as shown on the blueprint of the final version of this stealth aircraft are not enough to hide the fan blades from the front or from the angle pictured on the photo I posted.
>Canceled
>only matters to some insecure russboo as a validation for a faulty russian attempt to build a stealth plane
More like keeps amerishartink rectums at temperature high enough to boil watery diarrhea they erupt instead of arguments when their shitty memes get humiliated by a dusty Northrop blueprint. Stay fucking told, clown faggot.
>not frontally
The blueprint of the final design clearly shows that the fan blades on this stealth aircraft are still exposed from the front, let alone from the sides. Now get fucked, amerishartnik scum.

>He thinks simply squealing lies it doesn't count will make the argument disappear
Too bad the fact remains that you can clearly see that this "bulge" as you call it is not extending to the sides of the intake, intellectually challenged chimp. Meaning the fan blades on this stealth aircraft are still exposed from the front, let alone from the sides, exactly as the blueprint of the final version shows.
>Video showing exposed fan blades
Thanks for proving my point and wrecking yourself yet again, imbecile. Looks like you just enjoy being humiliated.

>N-no, u... U!
Stay #rekt, clown faggot.

The blueprints have loads of variations compared to the actual prototypes that were built and tested for stealth you retarded vodkanigger. I've literally sent you a video showing that the prototypes that were built and tested don't have the visible fanblades from the front.

Anyone here can just watch the video and see that you're a retard in denial.

>The final design is on the blueprint
Says who?
>That is because even if it was there,
Even the lack of mention alpne shows that you are not interested in the truth at all, but more in trying to get only half of the story told.
>Nothing to do with its stealth.
Says who? Why cant it be part of the reason?
>Stay fucking told, clown faggot.
>t. the idiot that is alone with his assblast and opinion

>Let me just keep denying the literal blueprint, I'm sure it will work out just fine
It will not, imbecile.
>I've literally sent you a video showing that the prototypes that were built and tested don't have the visible fanblades from the front.
Except it does, blind faggot.
>Says who?
Says the literal blueprint of the thing with "F-23" written on it.
>you are not interested in the truth at all, but more in trying to get only half of the story told.
That's rich coming from a squealing ameristench shartnik lard eating faggot clown that shitposts memes, but gets extremely upset and deep in denial when he gets reminded his shitty memes are not in line with reality where YF-23 is a legit stealth aircraft with fan blades exposed from the front, let alone from the sides.
>Says who?
Says the lack of a single shred of evidence ever during the entirety of the program's existence suggesting that the aircraft had unsatisfactory stealth characteristics.
>Why cant it be part of the reason?
Because your feels and wishes are never a part of any reason.

>Except it does, blind faggot.
Care to explain how you got your nickname, mister blind? It was because you were too blind to see that the Armata wasnt smaller than an Abrams.

>Says the literal blueprint of the thing with "F-23" written on it.
And? That must make it the final version because of what?
>That's rich coming from a squealing ameristench shartnik lard eating faggot clown that shitposts memes, but gets extremely upset and deep in denial when he gets reminded his shitty memes are not in line with reality where YF-23 is a legit stealth aircraft with fan blades exposed from the front, let alone from the sides.
Legit stealth aircraft, as in got canceled and never finished.
>Says the lack of a single shred of evidence ever during the entirety of the program's existence suggesting that the aircraft had unsatisfactory stealth characteristics.
I remember the mention of exposed fanblades from an "downward sided angle" to be a problem.
>Because your feels and wishes are never a part of any reason.
Starting with the projections again?

>It was because you were too blind to see that the Armata wasnt smaller than an Abrams.
Wait, did that faggot seriously thought that?

First denying the literal blueprint, then this pathetic attempt to change the topic to your obsession with everyone on the internet who hate ameristench bullshit being one guy. you are getting truly pathetic here, clown.
>And?
And it's a literal blueprint of the final design, as written on the blueprint, you absolute fucking idiot.
>Legit stealth aircraft, as in got canceled and never finished.
No, legit stealth aircraft as in legit stealth aircraft.
>canceled
>never finished
The final design is on the blueprint that clearly shows that this "bulge" as you call it is not extending to the sides of the intake, intellectually challenged chimp. Meaning the fan blades on this stealth aircraft are still exposed from the front, let alone from the sides, exactly as the blueprint of the final version shows.
>I remember
No one gives a shit what you "remember".
>Starting with the projections again?
I'm not the one denying the literal blueprint here, clown.

He actually did shill that idea for months, made the same kind of insult denial and stupidity filled posts like you can see in this thread, then when confronted with undeniable proof he acted like it wasnt been him and proceed to produce the same kind of insult, denial and stupidity ridden posts like nothing happened. He is a special guy.

When was that?

This and other amerishit fantasies: now, live ITT as amerishart fatniks are trying to cope with a dusty Northrop blueprint.

Attached: laughing muscovites.png (622x562, 147K)

>Still no any evidence it is the final blueprint, still just more insults, still just more denial, still acting like the buldge is the final design and not about the prototype being different from final designs,...
Seriously, when was the last time you ever where right on something?

Like 2014 or 2015, he hasnt changed very much since then.

Ignoring the differences in perspective (not much since the photo is taken with a long focus lens), you will notice that the engines have changed positions, the inlets have different shapes, and, you guessed it, the bulges are gone. But do keep trying to claim that the blueprints are exactly the same as the prototypes, you're clearly going to convince a lot of people here.

Attached: armatardthenigger.jpg (1600x900, 95K)

>triggered as always when people start talking about him, instead of with him

Holy shit, that is a long time.

He is said to have been kicked out of a lot of other places, he still remains here through the mods not caring much about the board.

>evidence it is the final blueprint
Is the literal blueprint of the thing with "F-23" written on it, imbecile ameristench chimp.
>you guessed it, the bulges are gone
These "bulges" as you call them are not extending to the sides of the intakes, meaning the fan blades on this stealth aircraft are still exposed from the front, let alone from the sides, exactly as the blueprint of the final version shows.
>do keep trying to claim that the blueprints are exactly the same as the prototypes
This has never been my argument, you absolute fucking mentally invalid imbecile shartnik clown. These "bulges" as you call them are not on the actual airframes, and even if they were, their dimensions as shown on the blueprint of the final version of this stealth aircraft are not enough to hide the fan blades from the front or from the angle pictured on the photo I posted.

22 miles is okay for technology demonstrator or PoC, even if just partially successful sustained flight.
Very curious how much radioactive shit was produced. Seems like not that mich otherwise GreenPeas shill would be already screeeming on top of their large intestine.

>Keeps talking to himself trying to convince himself anyone who have been disagreeing with his bullshit since 2014 is a single person
Speaking of being triggered, schizo.

Attached: sheezeeque.jpg (200x200, 5K)

>i am extra triggered right now

>some blueprint and the actual plane dont align
>doesnt matter, the point on the blueprint is still right for the plane

He's been claiming that the Su-57 fanblades being visible isn't an issue because the YF-23 had them too for years now, with the same blueprint picture and all. This is what happens when mentally ill people live in a shithole of a country and don't get the medical help they need.

I've just demonstrated that your blueprints are shit and therefore irrelevant. Stop trying to use them as an argument. The fanblades are hidden from the front if you understand how viewing angles work. The only way to see the fanblades is either from a lower angle or a side angle

>projecting this hard
We know Armatard, we know.

>i am extra triggered right now
I can sure see that you are.
>some blueprint
>The b-blueprint d-doesn't count
Lol, pathetic amerifaggot in denial.
>the point on the blueprint is still right for the plane
It is, because the point is exposed fan blades on a stealth aircraft design, and both the blueprint of the final thing and prototypes has them.

Attached: spetsnaz laughing.jpg (446x400, 112K)

>your blueprints are shit
It's the blueprint of Northrop F-23 stealth fighter, imbecile.
>P-please, stop humiliating me for being a shitposting ameristench faggot clown by using the blueprints from Northrop...
No.

He also claimed the SU-57 has full blown s-ducts and when that turned out to be shite, he had gone on about how those are radar blockers, radar blockers seem to be wrong again, so showing fan blades is supposed to be not a problem now. Shit just keeps on going.

>last stages of armatard butthurt intensifies

You realize that this design was never accepted into service right?

>No arguments
Typical squealing ameriscum stench.
You realize it has nothing to do with its stealth performance, right?

>You realize it has nothing to do with its stealth performance, right?

Why are you comparing it to aircraft that are actually entering service? Its like complaining about the YF-22's square intakes.

I think i start to understand why everyone hates him, he is just straight mental.

>>No arguments
>Typical squealing ameriscum stench.
Deep in the denial phase.

>You realize it has nothing to do with its stealth performance, right?
According to you?

If you ever feel bored one day and have no one to talk to, just find him in one of the threads, point out one of his regular faulty arguements and you have someone to talk to for hours. Its one guaranteed response after another. You must like to talk to a retard tho.

>Why are you comparing it to aircraft that are actually entering service?
Because amerisharts get extremely frustrated when you remind them that their shitposting memes got nothing to do with reality as confirmed by the examples in their own military aircraft industry.
>According to you?
According to the lack of a single shred of evidence ever during the entirety of the program's existence suggesting that the aircraft had unsatisfactory stealth characteristics, imbecile.

>Poor memeing ameribitch can't handle facts
Cry more, faggot.