Shit on China thread

Russia has had enough for now the chinks need to be shit on

Attached: 057ABB7C-28C1-493E-B5CF-3ED8B2116565.jpg (1200x798, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l_qr-4AKM18
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Chinks get enough shit whenever there's another shitty shill thread, and shit on enough by virtue of existing as an ugly fucking chink.

Why would you shit on a turd?

Based & tianemen square-pilled

Because you must flush and get rid of the turd

Pajeets can't poo in the loo, but can they chink in the loo?

China can’t even make a good fighter without ripping something off

Attached: 262F1946-C343-480A-A049-EC6B8CCC8E78.jpg (880x2309, 292K)

They don’t even buy books on hacking they just steal the PDFs

you dont really know much about aerospace design eh user?

>proven bvr tactics

against what? third world countries with no way to jam your shit? i seriously doubt that

Are you gonna say BVR is useless

I know whoever made this did it as a joke, but the sad thing is retards like you think it's gospel.

The J-20 is shit though especially compared to other stealth fighters

non-chink related:
how come carriers don't flip over?
they look extremely top heavy

Attached: asdfgh.png (1350x629, 60K)

It’s probably more heavy at the bottom idk

Attached: chinks.jpg (624x840, 76K)

i have stated infinite times that on this god damn era that everybody that has the equipment to jam the shit out of everyone is set to make bvr on a direct confrotation a meme

there is a reason why everyone is rushing to advance their EW capabilities to match the russians

I don't need to.
Chinese people are almost Indian-tier when it comes to public defecation.
They shit on themselves, literally.

im guessing your infinite knowledge around the stealth tech pretty much concluded that its shit based on literally just pictures right?

It has horrible TWR, isn’t as stealthy, the canards create more transonic drag. Should I go on

and thank for providing your knowledge user
turns out you dont know jack shit about aerodynamics..

maybe you should read about minimum drag spanloads before you shitpost about things that are clearly above your iq

And I just bet you know what you’re talking about and not some seething China bootlicker

He is not the one seething

Well it certainly isn’t me

This many replies and no Tiananmen Square copypasta?

Disappointed in you guys.

let me put it in a way your simpleton will understand

a j20 without canards will need almost 30% more wing area to accomodate its weight
thus leading to a bigger engine and longer airstrips
a j20 with variable pitch canards (or any plane with canards anyway) improves everything it has to do with minimum stall speed minimum takeoff and landing speeds improves stability improves pressure density and shock angle (shock angle on twin engine only)it gives more stability on near stall speeds

things you should have already know by the time gripen existed........

Which is all fine and dandy until you realize that WVR combat is super rare and the canards do not help its RCS

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

if lets say usa directly attacks china and both use jamming techniques to fill the sky with noise

which will happen till someone achieves air superiority what you think will happen?

A gentleman and a scholar indeed.

And what makes you think that would realistically happen on the whole front

And if we are gonna assume all Radar becomes useless then why would we even need stealth fighters

五毛 posters have a special dispensation from internal security services to post beyond the Great Firewall. So your crude countermeasures have no effect, silly white devil.

Attached: 893f54324fb8fc87aa123d569a7bf79d.jpg (494x660, 65K)

>isn’t as stealthy
As expected of a faggot that doesn't know what he is talking about.

>canards do not help its RCS
Retard

I mean yeah canards make it hard to have an aircraft with super low RCS on all sides

>They shit on themselves, literally.
Wut?

Attached: 0352FEE0-61CF-4AE7-BE48-C54E01CC9AC9.jpg (742x419, 50K)

Attached: 65275BB4-FA48-4A54-A57F-4740BE1688DA.jpg (1079x678, 145K)

>Chinese plane
>faggot flag
That doesn't even make sense.

you think a country wont fucking use EW if they have it?
i mean come on now stop shitposting for once..

you think stealth planes are being made to confront countries that already possess aesa tech?

>a small coated area that cant be indistinguishable from the rest of the aircraft will somehow increase the rcs of the plane..

low effort argument right there

>country has a lot more males than females
thats quite gay m8

>'shit on chink' thread
> turns out 'shit on mutt education' thread
every. god. damn. time.

Attached: basic_physics.png (800x450, 9K)

thats not how it works user lol

if you remove the ballast system from the carriers they will tip over instantly
thats why they avoid any weather system that has winds above 6bf
even when they have to face a typhoon they just go around it mostly

>if you remove the ballast system from
that is exactly how it works. what do you think is the purpose of the ballast system other then keeping the center of gravity low?

>Another natofaggot chimp out thread
Show us on a doll where did we touch you.

Attached: laughing red army.gif (675x227, 73K)

The island is not as heavy as you think.

Attached: 1143.5 admiral kuznetsov (1).jpg (2048x1536, 139K)

What you are on about? the militaries with gays, trans, and other types who pay for their hormones treatment and do all pride parades are nato ones not the chinks or russkies

Only one hoop? I've seen a dog do better.

>if you remove the ballast
That's probably why they don't remove the ballast.

But the dog wasn't carrying a gun, nor capable of breaking US hegemony in the Asia-Pacific region. 没有共产党,就没有新亚洲, right fella?

Attached: a8d5bb770f57fb1fa219ffddebb8de05.jpg (540x273, 62K)

So...you want to go to war with the U.S?

How would that work?

Oh no, he's retarded.

This. I've taught my dog to piss in bottles and she's already a pro at it.

The entire phrase "Chinese Fire Drill" comes from the well-documented and longstanding incompetence of Chinese sailors.

>China
>having anything to do with NATO
Neck yourself retard.

To be fair, the day we go to war with a country that isn't populated by inbred goat enthusiasts, we'll get all of our military women and trannies meatgrindered. Then draft tons of normal men.

No need, more and more Asian countries find themselves being pulled into Chinese strategic alignment just by weight of trade and the build up of security assets in the region. The US still has the edge in military terms, but China-ASEAN trade is already 1/3 bigger than it's US counterpart, and it's aid packages don't come with humanitarian strings attached, which jungle Asians appreciate. The process of America losing it's grip on Asia won't be violent, just a slow changing of the guard.

But there's not many real "MAN" left, only onionsbois, sad

no the purpose of the ballast is to counteract the movements thats all it cant keep the CoG low

i like your post
its full of knowledge around the matter that makes everyone blush!

unless you believe whatever the mutts say as gospel

Attached: firedrill.webm (480x284, 2.91M)

I thought you honkies subvirus already shit on China 24/7 here. Jow Forums is famous for anti-chinese shilling after all. Too bad it still can't stop China taking down your gender-fluid hegemony.

Obviously it's because they're under you Anglo subvirus' command, that's where this slur originated came from. They work fine when anglo subvirus were removed.

Attached: 美帝剋星X.jpg (1200x816, 278K)

>Russia has had enough for now
what makes you say that

K.

Attached: US Numba 1.png (967x635, 648K)

Got #rekt to hard by Russians, perchance thinks there's not enough gooks on this board to hurt him sufficiently.

"A" US Navy, why are you assuming the gender, that's quite nazist of you

I imagine if those guys opened up on the Iranians how vatniks would have bitched at "muh imperialism"

>gender fluid hegemony

I mean...i'd be fine with never trading with China again.

Or done what the Aussies did and threaten to shoot them.

Attached: Kek.png (398x605, 141K)

War turns SOIBOIS into men. Also Gen-Z is about all military age.

Don't now about that pal, most people conscripted on the past were farmers and even the city people were created in a very masculine culture, now even the drill sargeants are woman, not sure how this will turn any of them on more than coffins

Eh. I have hope.

At least China has toilets on their ships... and is manned by people with an IQ over 100.

Attached: 1553153032837.jpg (1016x1090, 389K)

The first thing to deal with china is moving the production out of china.
They can steal all they want if only you'd stop giving them the tooling machines to produce the stolen designs.

>moving the production out of china
So you first step is collapsing unitedstatian economy.

Attached: american freedom.jpg (550x410, 64K)

honestly i want a war to break out between the u.s and china so you braindead chinafag shills would shut the fuck up at clear demonstration at how wrong you are instead of not using basic observation and instead relying upon contrarianism to guide your judgement.

US Navy is a shell of its former self. It's now a massive, disorganized, group of retards.

What we really need is a "SHIT ON THE US" thread.

Attached: 1540651221746.png (1623x1892, 870K)

Pretty much.
US needs to get a lot of its critical industrial base back into the country and spread the rest to other regions which are not china.
This problem has been growing for decades and it will take decades to fix this.

youtube.com/watch?v=l_qr-4AKM18

Attached: 1548305562661.jpg (1400x788, 126K)

The amount af stupid in that picture makes my brain hurt

ITT samefagging Pajeets

Attached: poowins.jpg (550x401, 89K)

>hello fellow white imperialists pigs
>The first thing to deal with china is moving the production out of china.
>US needs to get a lot of its critical industrial base back into the country and spread the rest to other regions which are not china.
>and spread the rest to other regions
spotted the gook

Attached: Trump vs communism.png (664x1648, 1.7M)

bump

Attached: Pooh, Winnie Pooh.jpg (640x640, 36K)