Tomorrow is the day Oregonfags to defend your rights, I hope your showing up...

Tomorrow is the day Oregonfags to defend your rights, I hope your showing up, Kunt Brown is trying to cuck our state in one year.

Attached: 52770534_2180398502048725_6733023705120636928_o.jpg (1920x1080, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

courthousenews.com/ninth-circuit-upholds-block-of-california-gun-magazine-ban/
youtube.com/watch?v=zptkQnKGXZ0
katu.com/news/local/big-turnout-at-state-capitol-for-defend-the-2nd-rally
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I’ll be there

Yeah, show the fuck up bros.

>protest capital on Saturday
>literally no one working
>giant circle jerk
>media does not cover cause muh gunz
>everyone just wasted min 7 hours

I dunno... Sounds kinda fun.
There could be counter protesters.

As much as I wish they help, politicians don't care how much you protest. They want you disarmed.

Antifa fags on spring break will be there. Shoot them dead

whatsup Jow Forumsommandos. just woke up. looks like it’s gunna be rainy today. still haven’t decided if I’m going, I’ve never been to a political protest before and have a lot to lose if someone photographs/doxxes me. wat do?

What the hell do you have to lose?
Just show up man.
I’ll be there if anybody wants to meet up, dark jeans, green hoodie with gray rain jacket and a black hat.
Tell me you like my boots.

a comfy job offer for when I graduate in may

I'm a teacher and go to pro 2a rallies, no one cares enough to dox you.

So who gives a fuck?
Is the job in Kate Browns office or something?

Unironically kill yourself you cowardly worthless shit

Attached: 1552861818840m.jpg (1024x810, 122K)

I will never get over how kino that photograph is.

Yeah that'll really convince the Democrats who hold a supermajority in the Oregon legislature that gun control is a mistake.

Solid plan.

alright fuck it, I’m coming

>long term thinking and planning is now cowardly and warrants suicide
I can do more for 2a rights if I’m successful in my projected career path than chasing instant gratification like some nigger

What’s your projected path then?
It could be too late for anything if your plan takes more than a few years, which most career paths do.

are liberal gun owners welcome? asking for a friend

yes i agree lets just do nothing

I maybe retarded, but wasn't this already taken care of partially? courthousenews.com/ninth-circuit-upholds-block-of-california-gun-magazine-ban/
Wouldn't a simple lawsuit pointing to precedent be enough to show that state lawmakers straight up don't know what the fuck they are doing?

Don't think it matters unless you are blatant with anitfa/queer shit. Only thing that matters is guns and gun rights.

Where you fags at?
NW corner of the square here

Get me in the screenshot, it obviously went bad

There are about 2,000 people here and still no news coverage on this at all. Nothing on TV, nothing on news websites, not even social media trends.

mustache user, why’d you shave? :(

Where you idiots at?

What are you wearing user?
Where are you?

Wearing a sportsmans warehouse sweatshirt, with another bro wearing a superman sweatshirt.

god speed

>work on sunday
>have been working on sunday for the past 5 months
At least I recently bought a 1000 rounds and a couple of mags.

I’m this guy
Northeast corner of the square with girl in bright blue jacket

That’s on purpose. Media blackout on peaceful right wing events makes them like they never happened at all.
And if leftists cause violence the media says RIGHT WING EVENT TURNS VIOLENT to frame it like it’s right’s fault.

I'm gonna bring my black friends to culturally enrich us all

It's today nigger, right now. Noon to 6

t-thanks for letting me take your picture user ;)

I'm hoping to see some vids of fat retards protesting but no one is covering it.

>Peaceful right-wing events

You mean when you only run over one person and there aren't that many swastikas?

Well, I went. It was deeply autistic. 3/10.

Attached: defendthe2nd.png (671x673, 118K)

>I hope your showing up
so a bunch of paranoid schizophrenics with meme patches of anime girls can tell us all about how bad the jews are? yeah those mentally ill guys in rhodesian brushstroke jackets screaming about the need for a 2nd holocaust are really gonna make the gun owning public look good.

maybe you shouldnt be inviting unhinged nutbags to something important in the public arena
inviting a bunch of guys that actually the jews control everything while they are writing death to jews and niggers on their AR's to look like the NZ shooter isnt gonna help anyone

Attached: gross.gif (384x216, 1.89M)

so when the nazis talk about wiping out people and you guys dont shout them down is being peaceful?
right wing events always turn violent if they are given enough time and support you fucking moron
you cant give a bunch of 80 IQ dropouts guns and then let them blame all their failings on jews without it becoming dangerous and volatile
thats like giving a 8 year old your car keys and a map to mcdonalds and hoping for the best

>hundreds of right wing gun owners open carry ARs in from of the state capitol
>no one is injured, most of their trash is even cleaned up when when they leave
>antifags have an orange man bad rally
>millions in property damage and dozens of people hospitalized
Yeah right wingers are the real problem, dude.

Attached: when the commies think the heli ride is free.png (650x1350, 609K)

Attached: git.jpg (565x500, 99K)

ITT antifags project their violence onto peaceful pro America pro rights demonstrators lmao

Commies aren't people, my dude.

yeah and having a bunch of guys with swastikas drawn on their butt stocks talking about jews controlling the world is a good look

they would be 10x more violent if they ever had the chance. just because they dont chimp out and kill doesnt mean they dont want to. maybe people wouldnt be calling for gun control if we didnt have guys at rallies open carrying AR's while screaming about the fucking jews turning america into mexico.

thats only gonna make things worse. so unless youre a fucking white supremacist spree killer like the NZ shooter who gets off on the idea of killing brown people and getting gun control laws passed, maybe tolerating right wing nazis is a bad idea that only makes things worse?

fat middle aged white guys in carharrt jackets and skinny nerds with milsurp on carrying signs with revolutionary quotes about killing the british and SHALL NOT and killing tyrants dont help.
thats what john wilkes booth shouted about before killing lincoln. so yelling sic semper tyrannis just like the last white supremacist nutjob who killed lincoln may not be the best optics.
get it you fucking morons. that just makes people nervous. which leads to guns being taken away.

Bruh, you ever been to a second amendment protest or are you just a discord fag trying to disuade people from peacefully assembling?

He's right, right-wingers are far, far more violent than leftists in he U.S.

Leftists might break stuff, but how many people have leftists killed, lately? Let's ignore Unite the Right and go right to the Dylan Roof types, those are why right-wingers should be red flagged.

>the jews are gonna take our guns
>the jews run the government
>the jews want us all disarmed

when every single jewish person I have ever met has loved guns and owns guns and would never vote for gun control
but thats all you see here in these threads because you idiots got to blame your problems on someone else

this. if right wingers weren't fucking actual racists masquerading as civil rights champions we wouldnt have red flag laws like pic related getting passed
they only get laws like this passed because they are fucking actively threatening an entire actual demographic of people with death and ruin

all they do is lead to more gun control that they are the reason for in the first place
they are the reason we have red flag laws in the first place and they cant even see this chicken or the egg situation.
red flag laws werent written like this because deshawn posted about shooting up jamal after school.
but you cant even convince the nazis that they are fucking things up for everybody.

Attached: red flag laws.jpg (1021x272, 94K)

A leftist went and tried to kill a whole bunch of republican congressmen playing baseball. He opened fire on them with an SKS and almost killed Steve Scalise.

There’s more, but the media is leftists and controls the flow of information.

Nobody is talking about Jews here idk where you’re getting that, maybe you spent too much time on Jow Forums

>a dozen Jow Forums niggers on Jow Forums represent everyone on the board
Retard

This is some masterfully layered bait

Attached: 1553151519350.png (600x600, 17K)

Its funny becuase I recall a couple of the shooters in the past few years that were democrat and such and within hours of the shootings their status was changed to republican or simply taken down.

Attached: (((Who)))Rules.jpg (1024x768, 116K)

leftists
media
bloomberg
feinstein
ZOG
democrats
republicans
government officials
U.N.
activists
antifa
gun grabbers
dual citizens

but yeah. those arent all dog whistle terms for people too afraid to come out and use the J word in public.
you think this is fooling anyone?
>god I fucking hate those EBT card welfare leeches that are always driving around in lowered chrysler 500's blaring shitty rap music on their way to the fucking 7-11 to buy more grape flavored blunt wraps and honeybuns so they can roll blunts and play NBA2K all fucking day instead of working
>you mean black people?
>NO I NEVER SAID THAT. I LOVE BLACK PEOPLE.
thats what you fucking losers sound like

Ok you hook nosed kike

at the very least it might dissuade them from sperging out on our streets

Okay, schizo.

Man we need to rise up against these kids with leukemia.

>its da jooz
see this is what Im talking about. stupid shit like this with a fake quote voltaire never even actually said.

you guys are gonna get all our guns taken away with this shit.

i never said anything about the jews my dude you might want to take you meds

What does this have to do with Jews you racist
Oh no wait its just the nz feds

>(((Who)))Rules.jpg
>never said anything about jews
this is exactly what Im talking about Jow Forums. guys like this playing dumb. instead of worrying about jews maybe you should be worrying more about people like this.

its guys like this that get gun control passed. not jews. and the fucking sooner you realize that the better off all gun owners will be.

Attached: magilla.png (569x571, 43K)

It's 2019 not 1939 nazis are long gone, honestly you sound like a total nut job ranting like there are nazis behind every bush. Turn your guns in before you hurt someone

The only violence at these right wing events has been when huge crowds of leftists turn up and try to fight a pitched battle. Try to have some perspective dude, you simply don't see right wingers showing up at Bernie/Slutwalk/abortion rallies and attacking people with bike locks. However you do frequently see the opposite, even if it's just a guy giving a presentation or a speech you'll have hundreds of violent protesters showing up attacking attendees.

If your retort is "free speech is hate speech" or something in that vein then there is no hope for you, you're simply advocating violently crushing people for not thinking the same way you do. Which is ironic considering you claim to be opposing fascism.

>100% of domestic terrorism inside the USA has been committed by nazi's with right wing ties using firearms on jews, muslims, gays and leftists
HURR DURR DA JOOZ ARE WHY I CANT GET LAID MAGA WE NEED A REAL HOLOCAUST THEY CAN TAKE MY GUNS FROM MY COLD DEAD CHEETO STAINED HANDS 14/88 AIPAC LED TO IRAQ FUCK THE ZOG WE NEED TO WATER THE TREE OF LIBERTY WITH NIGGER AND JEWS BLOOD

allright guys. keep gathering in public carrying rifles and waving gadsen flags with a dozen trucks parked out front with 3% bumper stickers and handing out copies of the turner diaries.
lets see how long that keeps anti gun legislation from being passed.
the only way to change things is by voting. you cant violently overthrow the US government. and youre not attracting any voters to our cause by doing stupid shit like this and whining about jews and feds in public. that only hurts us.

Attached: urff.gif (450x234, 1000K)

>This post violates United States law.
hope they put you away for a long time you nut job

>he doesnt think the jews are secretly controlling the world and trying to take our guns
wow he must be crazy. its so obvious that da jooz are behind everything. lock this guy up for thinking maybe the most powerful nation in the history of human civilization of hundreds of millions of people that takes up an entire continent isnt secretly controlled by less than 2% of its population that you could fit inside a single medium sized metro city.

yeah what a crazy person. its just makes so much sense the jews would want people to be disarmed. because that worked out so great for them last time.

Attached: my life.gif (240x180, 2M)

What are your sheriffs saying?

user, are you okay? There's nothing malevolent about some pro-2A Oregonians demonstrating in front of the State Capitol in Salem, pal.

yamhill county just voted no on 2A Sanctuary County status. I think we are really fucked in Oregon, no push back, not many young people at the rally, just boomers a fudds on Harley's with anti abortion bullshit.

>There's nothing malevolent about some guys in brown shirts gathering in munich
>there's nothing to worry about, they just want whats best for their country
>we need to give up our guns because this political party will protect us
>the holocaust happened for a reason, because the jews sold germany out and were trying to ruin its people with banking debts and they betrayed germany first! the germans were just trying to protect themselves!
>there's nothing malevolent about those camps they are building all over the frozen wastes of montana. Im sure they are nothing to worry about user. youre just being paranoid.

Attached: 8675309.jpg (1536x2048, 479K)

Kike shill go back to Israel

>we need to give up our guns because this political party will protect us
There's the disconnect.

youtube.com/watch?v=zptkQnKGXZ0

but user. grizzly adams did have a beard.

Attached: armed goyim 12.jpg (1024x569, 64K)

da jooz are gonna take our guns
da jooz are forcing massive immigration on us
>israel has the highest level of civilian gun ownership outside the US, like switzerland every citizen gets a gun and has to serve in the army
>israel has the highest immigration levels per year per capita per person in contrast to their size as a nation
almost half of israels population are immigrants from within the last 30 years. israel takes in hundreds of thousands of immigrants each and every year to keep up population numbers. israel relies on immigration from other nations more than any other country on earth.
>waahhhh israel has borders and doesnt take in any immigrants
get a fucking clue just because they have borders doesnt mean they dont take in massive numbers of immigrants each and every year

Attached: peace out nigga Im gone.gif (200x200, 948K)

Jesus fuck, I came in here to see how the rally went, and someone has let some kind of TurboSperg® off the chain with all sorts of weird, ridiculous political baggage that has little if anything to do with the rally and more to do with having an axe to grind with... some kind of nebulous Nazi boogey-man?

idk man, the rally was great, had a huge turnout and people are just trying to derail the thread for some reason

>tried to kill
Yes, but he asked how many people leftists have killed. They try all the time, they just suck at it.

It's never a waste. Antigun fags can protest more because they don't have jobs.

Dude is just a bad shill from the left trying to divide us. Luckily he went full retard.

Thanks
Any user have more info about the rally?

what do you want to know? there was live music, foodcarts, lots of cute doggies, a good mix of young people and boomers and normal ass looking people. women too. very chill and relaxed. only a couple people were open carrying anything

and here's a pic i took, this is looking out over the central area in front of the stage, there were people all around this area

Attached: estimated turn out of 3000.jpg (2592x1728, 1.01M)

Not him, but that's pretty much all I wanted to know.
Turnout, mood, speakers, atmosphere.

>behave like they want you to or you deserve to have mommy government take your guns for being naughty
>this absolute level of cuckoldry
Did I venture into Jow Forumsguns by accident?

Attached: 1544211619718.png (416x413, 189K)

some speakers were definitely better than others lol. the first couple were pretty on point. it's a shame this even won't be covered at all because in terms of optics i don't think it could have been much better than this

What difference did this make?

Looking respectable, if you are going, isn't a bad idea. Maybe a polo and khakis. Neatly trimmed facial hair or shaved. Wearing mossy oak and a greasy pair of jeans and dirty work boots makes it easy for them to marginalize us as stupid hicks

Whaddaya know, the news actually said something about the rally, unlike the 2012 one. Kind of funny that the story didn't air until after the rally was over--almost like they were waiting for something bad to happen...

katu.com/news/local/big-turnout-at-state-capitol-for-defend-the-2nd-rally

>Penny Okamoto is Executive Director of Ceasefire Oregon, a group that works "prevent gun violence by advocating reasonable, effective gun laws."

>"A lot of citizens are speaking up and saying we don't want military style weapons in our communities, on our streets, and certainly not in our schools," Okamoto said. "We should be limiting high capacity magazines. We should be taking action like New Zealand did."

>The FBI says from 2001 to 2017 nearly 800 people died in active shooter incidents. Okamoto says guns are not making Oregonians safer, like gun rights advocates say. There are more than 390 million civilian-held firearms in the United States, according to the Small Arms Survey. That is 120 guns per 100 people in the US.

>"There are a lot of gun violence prevention bills that were introduced in Oregon this year. That really speaks to how much the public and the legislators really want to do something to reduce gun violence in Oregon," Okamoto said.

lovely way to end the article

Shoo shoo goblin joo

>hmmmmmm how do I let people know that Im a reasonable person that should be allowed to own firearms and not a dangerous threat to my community?
>I KNOW! I'll write jew hunter on my rifle and scream about the ZOG and jews secretly controlling the USA! that will show the people how educated and stable I am!

but yeah the guy wearing real tree camo and holding a sign saying jews did 9/11 with a open borders for israel shirt is gonna prove how respectable gun owners are

>Cover a rally where people give speeches on why the 2nd amendment is important
show max 5 second clips of anyone talking
>close with a minute long clip talking about how terrible the 2nd amendment is

They don't even try to hide their bias anymore

>They don't even try to hide their bias anymore
you can just say it.
youre already on the same watch lists as the rest of us.

Attached: jew media.png (670x3842, 1.02M)

>less political power = more violence
>therefore, let's not improve our political power!

somebody's got the glow

>da jooz are behind gun control and the white people are the ones being oppressed!
Im gonna have to start a 2nd cringe compilation folder

Stop using this bullshit line, liberals are some of the most prominent people on the west coast, they take the time to organize and take time off of work just to go protest. conservatives lose because they don't think the government has any power over them, and then complain a don't do shit about it when it happens.

Go for it, I went to a rally at the Capitol building in my state with a rifle strapped to my back. Never got doxxed or had anything bad happen but I kept seeing the picture used in different news articles online for several months after. Definitely dont just waltz up there with a gun without checking the laws first though. The first rally I went to at our Capitol in 2012 did not allow guns on the property, just on the public sidewalks around it. The next rally in 2017 the laws had changed and guns just weren't allowed into the building.

Attached: Screenshot_20180801-064325_Facebook.jpg (1080x2220, 750K)

Average antigun protest is women and children and disheveled men.
Just look at any footage.
>conservatives lose because they don't think the government has any power over them,
That's way less likely.

enjoy being prosecuted for that hate speech post user

Attached: armed goyim 7.jpg (637x637, 502K)