Jow Forums runs a drug syndicate:

ITT Jow Forums runs a drug syndicate.

Attached: USopium7.jpg (1024x683, 394K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(10)61462-6/fulltext
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First I'd find some drugs.
Then I'd sell them.
Demand is through the roof, so it seems pretty easy.

>Jow Forums runs a drug syndicate
I'm CIA

>CIA
Get him on board, we'll call it in

That's a big plane you got there.

What type of drugs are we talking?
How we run our drug syndicate depends entirely on that question. If we got into the LSD market we would have very little opposition and could operate in the first world without the federales noticing with very little violence. However if we got into cocaine for example we'd be have to go maximum violence to get control of territory in Bolivia and Peru as coca doesnt grow except in very specific conditions and if you want to do it right we have to start at the source.
Source- Used to smuggle after I left the brazilian army

Leave it to two cunt wooks not to understand what the fuck dispersion is.

How else are you going to fund the Contras?

Do you know why LSD market is so small? Because it is 0% addictive while difficult to make. How is it in Burgerland here in Europoor simply aquiring the ingredients to produce it is difficult enough.

Was glowing in the dark part of your plan?

I hear Mexican cartels use FN5.7mm to great success, although in Jow Forums it is seen as a useless pussy round

It's expensive .22 Magnum +p+

the answer is crystal meth. you can make it in your backyard and it's still expensive. and it's highly addictive. and also pretty awesome.

the Jow Forums i know would totally revolt over not getting the children's gummi vitamins along with their other behavior modifiers

What does that translate into?
Its kinetic energy is similar to that of 9mm but has less recoil, and more cartridges fit in a magazine.
Not everything is simple numbers, though. Maybe it IS shit, I never fired it.

I think I would invest a lot more in people than current cartels do, first off. Second, I want a team of people handling PR, and we don't shit where we eat. You deal exclusively outside your host country. Also, basically I want a private military. Not the sicario or Mexican cartel bullshit, a fucking professional force of killers. Ex special forces. We're selling drugs, we can afford to outbid the US Army. Their job is to fuck up any and all other drug cartels with the only rule being minimizing collateral damage. No drive by shootings, just slit the fuckers throats while they sleep. Part of that force is constantly on rotation for Red Team planning, probing to find weaknesses in our organization. Other than that, roll it like Pablo did. You give back to the people, and the people will love you. The key is not to piss off the US Government, and you can do whatever the fuck you want.

Attached: 1553220849336.jpg (1065x837, 149K)

You can synthesize most of the ingredients from precursors. I knew someone that manufactured it for a few years using university equipment. And if you cant make it yourself you can always get it off the darknet for next to nothing in bulk and most dealers dont trust the darknet markets so if you know how to do it right you can make a killing middlemanning it. The market is small so you cant just dump too much on a single street dealer, but it's so easy to smuggle that you can easily get large amounts all over and if you have connections to the right distributors they take care of getting it into the hands of street dealers in that region. Aim for major cities known for partying as well as tourist destinations people go to party and lsd can sell for a lot of money ($20 usd per 100ug on the streets if you exaggerate the dosage). Used to get it into the Caymans, NOLA, NYC, and LA and the distributors would run out of supply incredibly fast and we're talking huge amounts.
Meth is definately pretty sick, I've done a lot of meth when I thought it was molly, it's incredible, it's a shame about the neurotoxicity and the addictiveness because otherwise I'd take it every day. Meth brings a lot of police attention though and it's a very dangerous market to get into on a large scale because the competition is extremely ruthless. Finding distributors for it is also a nightmare because of how ruthless and savage the meth game is. I always stayed far away from it and stuck to the molly and psych game so I didnt have to worry about getting my head carved off with a chainsaw. Although we could take the 21st century option and dissolve meth in eliq for vapes (it works, did it with adderall when I was stoned and curious), zoomers would eat that shit up and once 1 teen showed off his meth juul there would be an underage meth crisis lmao.

Degenerate filth.

Do you happen to drink alcohol? Alcohol is more destructive and worse for you than any of the drugs I sold. And irregardless of that adults should have the right to ingest substances they're educated about although I dont think the harder drugs should be available.

Never change Jow Forums

I do drink alcohol and no it is not. The drugs you sold are far more addictive and destructive to the body. You are lying to yourself to try to make yourself feel better about the worthless piece of trash you are.

Tbh I understand its effectiveness in niche situations and what it's made for, but for most of us here it really is just overpriced .22mag when it comes to the range.

I would love a CMR-30 but i have been told that rimfire is unacceptable for self defense due to unreliable priming formula.

>Alcohol is more destructive and worse for you than any of the drugs I sold.
>alcohol is worse than meth

Attached: 1553035785163.jpg (693x800, 59K)

t. Annheuser-Busch

Psychadelics and MDMA are all non-addictive dumbass. And they're incredibly safe compared to other drugs (which includes alcohol). Either way, Idgaf I made a lot of money when I was young and poor, used it go pay for college and I'll always have a comfy life as a result of what I did. Here's a paper authored by the ex-head of the British equivalent of the DEA backing up my claims. Do some research and you'll find the scientific community backs me up 100%.

thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(10)61462-6/fulltext

Re-read, I mentioned I only every sold molly and psychadelics. I was talking about meth because this thread is about running a hypothetical cartel and the other user brought it up. My experiences with meth were before I started selling, back in high school taking whatever pills I was told had molly.

You literally were just talking about meth fuck face. Don't try to strawman me fag.

>Although we could take the 21st century option and dissolve meth in eliq for vapes (it works, did it with adderall when I was stoned and curious), zoomers would eat that shit up and once 1 teen showed off his meth juul there would be an underage meth crisis lmao.
Holy shit, absolutely massive if true.
I'm just gonna just sit on this idea because its a weird thing to bring up at work anyway, but the way you laid it out I'm sold on the thought of half of this next generation getting wiped out ODing on meth blowing phat fukkin clowds and playing whatever the new battle royale is by then for 30 hours straight until they just explode.
He talked about how he did meth thinking it was mdma, literally regretted the toxicity and addictiveness, then talked about all the many reasons he wouldn't sell it.
Squint through the beer goggles and read bro.

gather some Jow Forumsommandos
set up shop in venezuela
grow coca
invite CIA-niggers to operate off our jungle airstrip and make use of our extensive network of informants and corrupt officials
enjoy immunity from anything ever and weekend trips to Cancun
take over country in bloody coup when time is right

Attached: 1523471258114.jpg (1198x813, 174K)

Have you drunk drugs or LSD? No? Then only comment about alcohol.

Also lmao alcohol is the worst drug.

Thread about starting a drug sydicate

>Comes in and starts drugs bad mmkay rant

Widely used =/= Worst.

I suppose you think Caffeine is a life destroyer. Strop trying to rationalize your degenerate behavior

Fuck off already so we can get back to planning out our Jow Forumsartel

Maybe you should spend more time on trying not to be Jow Forumsancer

o-of course!

4 U

My issue with it is that any retard who designs a case that only functions with a super speshul kraut space magic jizz coating on it, making it utterly non-reloadable, deserves a fucking firing squad. If you make a cartridge that has zero potential to have an ammunition market generated for it, you don't get to be surprised when no one wants it. But they can, because they're FN. and you're not tier 1 opree8or. So you don't matter.

Attached: 1553294847117.jpg (1864x2048, 531K)

What would Jow Forums call its drug empire / cartel?

What names would Jow Forums call its drugs/products?

Attached: image0-100.jpg (1125x1113, 98K)

CrackLivesMatter
Cartels dont come up with stupid street names, they're essentially running rogue corporations so anyone they're selling to is getting the real name itll be tested anyways so the buyer is sure they're getting the product they pay for.

I needed a laugh, had a funny at the start, but thenyou got woke for a Kommando and then I detected you are a Reddit faggot.

Attached: image0-13.jpg (1125x1054, 323K)