MILSURP/CAMO/MILITARIA THREAD

post recent acquisitions

Attached: BtHOKEW.jpg (1380x720, 835K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ndo-Lj-WJII
varusteleka.com/en/product/swedish-webbing-set-304-used/18869
orion-spec.ru/
sportsmansguide.com/product/index/polish-nato-military-surplus-flak-vest-with-steel-plate-used?a=2109035
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice thread

Just came across this video the other day. It was pretty neat.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ndo-Lj-WJII

Anybody wear plate carriers? Would/do you remove the mock plate or just buy a normal vest instead?

Attached: multicamblackcarrier.png (767x553, 543K)

what happened to the milsurp discord?

fuck discord and people abandoning ship for that walled garden shithole

I don't understand.

He's saying discord is a walled garden shithole.

Bought this kit earlier and used it in some airshit today along with some used bdu. varusteleka.com/en/product/swedish-webbing-set-304-used/18869

I never post about this stuff on k since its off topic but I'd like to share this feel
>tfw mowing down elite multicam operators while in an outfit and gear that costs less than their magdump

Attached: 1504468861784.gif (659x609, 2.49M)

Bought 2 of them, they're pretty nice when you cannibalize the good bits. For the price there's really nothing that beats them, attached some leather pouches on the belt and attached an IFAK pouch.

In my opinion the few bad things is that the small metal wire clips to retain the proper belt size like to snag on your clothes and damage them or even rip a hole.

forgot to add pic, this is it without the IFAK.

Veshmeshok is a back-up backpack or just a huge dump pouch if nothing else.

Attached: foto_no_exif.jpg (1000x750, 106K)

Picked this up the other day.

Attached: Mexican Woodland BDU.jpg (1101x960, 118K)

Did you get the water bottle included? I didn't get one but I was lucky enough to randomly buy the butt pack a few years earlier for $2, now it got a use case and this kit is fairly well balanced as a result.

And as you say, there are a few issues with the kit, but its so cheap and its very sturdy and durable, its probably the best piece of equipment I've worn. I'm more worried about the knobs on the pouches scratching up my stuff than the suspender clips ripping my clothes though. Also attaching the butt pack was bitch since the accessory clips I got included were looped through each other, so I had to tear up the stitching on one to be able to separate them and then sew it back together with a bloody carpenter needle.

Attached: IMG_20190323_212418443.jpg (1292x969, 326K)

I had the water bottle holders included both of them. One webbing kit had darker pouches in general than the other set though.

Both also came with two short bit attached with the normal carabiner, but I see those are attachment points for the buttpack now.

I expected this webbing to be shit though, but now I have to say I'll be keeping these to go with a ballistic vest. Plate carriers aren't really my thing because going prone is difficult, they usually put a lot of space in between you and the ground due to the positioning of the magazines.

Bang for the buck the best piece of web gear money can buy, even chicoms don't compare to this.

Guess I'll try sourcing some serbian vest or maybe even some russian one to go with all of the digiflora slavshit i have.

>Both also came with two short bit attached with the normal carabiner, but I see those are attachment points for the buttpack now.

You either use them for the buttpack, the gasmask bag (underneath your arms) or connect the front suspender straps with them apparently (if they are looped together like mine was).

I did some research just now, my buttpack is for the older kit, its compatible but it doesn't sit perfectly. That explains the different material, and severe color loss (and heavy warehouse smell). If you ever come across one then do buy one either way, the material doesn't look like anything special but its super though, and 100% waterproof. Good for shtf if you need a lightweight bucket. Wouldn't recommend drinking anything stored in it though, god knows what super chemical they used to make these back in the 60's.

Combining with a plate carrier is a good idea, just make sure that your buttpack doesn't sit to tall.

Moved recenly and lost my Portuguese M64 field shirt. Fit me perfectly and was pretty /fa/, used to wear it to bars all the time.
Taking a week off work for mourning.

>If you ever come across one then do buy one either way, the material doesn't look like anything special but its super though, and 100% waterproof. Good for shtf if you need a lightweight bucket.
That's what the Veshmeshok is really for in my kit, the thing holds about 20 liters and holds most of the water for about 30 to 45 minutes.

>Combining with a plate carrier is a good idea, just make sure that your buttpack doesn't sit to tall.
Wasn't really thinking about a plate carrier, more something along the lines of a soft IIIA vest or swimmer-cut vest like the 6B23.

F

>That's what the Veshmeshok is really for in my kit, the thing holds about 20 liters and holds most of the water for about 30 to 45 minutes.

Please don't tempt me in to buying more useless stuff.

And it makes more sense with a soft vest, sorry for misreading. Would increase comfort significantly as well.

Attached: 1550065274566.jpg (720x540, 60K)

>Please don't tempt me in to buying more useless stuff.

-The two straps combined can withstand a total load of over 160 pounds.
-Smells so much like warehouse shit that tracking dogs will probably not follow you and lead pursuing enemies to the nearest combloc warehouse instead.
-Will attach to any other backpack quite easily using the side straps.
-Army ones go for like 10 bucks, black navy models for 20 if you know where to look.
-Lack of padding will make sure your crooked spine gets adjusted to a more natural, straight position.
-Will outlive you, and the sperm cells that you extrude right before your death, perhaps even your great grandchildren if you're above 4/10.
-Pretty good sternum strap.
-Quite easy to sew MOLLE or PALS on the thing.
-They can be used as shoes.

>They can be used as shoes.

So you are saying they should be bought in pairs?

Depends if you *want* to use them as shoes. They should only be worn like footwraps but with as much material on the bottom of the foot for padding, do not fold the smaller pouch under your foot or you will get blisters, same goes for the side strap buckles. Only use the side straps to secure it to your foot.

Seriously though, they're better than walking barefooted if you know how to do footwraps properly. And the chances of you needing to use them that way are probably really slim anyways.

One is good enough, unless you want the potential extra storage a second one provides.

I just got a czech m85 and I'm really digging it but I'm wondering how to wash the liner and the jacket. What's it made of? Is there any wool? I hate washing wool.

Attached: CzechM85.jpg (970x545, 48K)

Also how do I button on the hood to the parka? Do I need to remove the liner to attach the hood?

Why is there a meme that milsurp guns are more economic? 54R is like 60 cents a round, it's outrageous, and that's the cheapest WW ammo I know of. Buying a slightly more expensive bolt action pays for itself almost immediately.

Attached: be_nice_to_trees.jpg (1500x1999, 503K)

Yeah, that dude's channel is cool

Because it used to be. There used to be $75 sks's and sub $100 mosins and surplus 54R used to be 20 cents or less. Also, this thread is not so much for milsurp firearms, more like military surplus items, clothing and camouflage.

Hell yeah man, that shit is dope. Hoping next episode is gonna be good ol choco chippo. I actually learn a lot from those vids even on things I thought I already knew a lot on.

I got a webbing set too and I'm doubting to either sew the pouches to my lk35 or use them as is

hello user

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Yup, I bet this guy browses Jow Forums, seems autistic

just said hello is all

Got purged by discord as did arg

My new stuff

Attached: DSC_3466_1.jpg (3200x4254, 2.8M)

Attached: Swedish M90 Geometric Camouflage Jacket (1994).jpg (1711x1728, 1.05M)

Attached: Hungarian M1949-82 Three Color ''Swirl'' Camouflage Shirt (1991) (R).jpg (1361x1728, 846K)

175 cm master race

Attached: DSC_1294__01.jpg (3840x2160, 3.23M)

>not tightening those laces up
what the fuck is wrong with you

Attached: 1552444692557.jpg (769x1000, 84K)

Here's some new shit, these vietnamese army sandals are really comfy

Attached: received_1525586420911687.jpg (3264x2448, 966K)

Also the sweater is the warmest one the swedish army has ever produced, its thicker than the blanket its lying on and is only issued to Rangers

But that isn't a swedish sweater though?

Post the tag, I recognize fag runes from miles away.

I'm not the dude in the pic, and I'm swedish...

Jägarolle

Attached: IMG_20190324_135534-2592x3456.jpg (2592x3456, 1.72M)

Born a eurofag and suffer from the effects of prolonged exposure to european liberalism.
Some diseases are not immediately visible, user.

Anyone have experience with armada store? I bought a BARS Gorka 3 from them the other day because eBay sellers were taking forever to confirm they had the size/color I wanted and a friend who bought a gorka mentioned them among other sellers, but so far their customer service is even worse than eBay - they claim to have shipped today, but didn't provide a tracking number and also completely ignored the email I sent them prior asking about color.

Pic unrelated, just some cvc lids I picked up recently.

Attached: DSC00989.jpg (3872x2592, 2.71M)

Sounds like the average russian store quality service imo.

Btw if you know any russian at all, shop on russian-only websites. Their prices are usually only 60% of what stuff goes for on sites catered to english speaking customers.

orion-spec.ru/ is a decent example of this, it's literally the russian language version of Grey-shop, same owner and everything.

Fair enough. My biggest concern really is the color. A lot of sellers seem to have a mix of olive drab to khaki base fabric-colored gorkas in stock but they rarely distinguish what colors they have, much less the option of what you're getting (I'm after a khaki). Kinda kicking myself for not being more patient with eBay sellers because they're replying full furce with the info I needed a day ago and meanwhile Amada store has confirmed nothing. Plus buying through eBay would make it easier to get my money back if they fuck up.

I don't want to sound like some "burgerstan makes best military stuff"-faggot here. But russian camouflage consistency is virtually non-existent every since they started using camouflage on a large scale. I own multiple items, even some items from the same manufacturer in Digi-Flora (EMR), they all have inconsistencies. That is, before a Russian friend of mine told me they make like 3 different versions of the green version of the camouflage yet don't bother naming any one of them to differentiate.

No, I agree. Russian commercial shit is an incohesive clusterfuck of random batches. But the BARS Gorka-3's seem to just be limited to the spectrum of khaki colored and olive drab colored, so you'd think it would be easy for sellers to distinguish the two, being so visibly different, but nope, everyone uses the same stock photos and you could get something looking entirely different.

Attached: legend_of_kora.png (972x892, 1.75M)

>so many neat soviet/russian vests
>you'll never own any of them because russia is fucking retarded when it comes to exporting that shit
>6B23, 45 or 46 with authentic russian plates and kevlar: never.

I used to make resin replica carbide boron plates for 6B4/5 vests a while back before slav sellers caught wind and lowered their prices slightly on originals. I have a Kora-2 in a weird "urban" variant of VSR-93, a pattern I've never seen on anything else but SFERA Helmet covers. I've come to terms with accepting it's going to be impossible finding plates for this thing without selling one of my kidneys and waiting 3 months. Ignore the airshit I use for display with the impression, this is the best pic of the vest.

Attached: CYMA CM.045a Aging (8).jpg (1200x1600, 358K)

Oh hi Duke, never thought I'd see you here again.

ye I still lurk

Attached: Italian Pirelli Modello 356 Occhiali Antigas (1).jpg (3872x2592, 2.48M)

>CVC helmets
These things are going to be rare as fuark one day, considering the amount of people reworking them into Ops-Core FAST wannabes.

My sentiments exactly. There's a dude on eBay selling unissued DH-132/B Shells for 50 bucks total (normally they run $130+ in shit condition) at the current moment, which is where I got mine from. Also waiting on a NOS liner to replace the ratty one I currently have.

The liner should be synthetic, outer shell cotton/poly mix like usual.

I'd handwash it all in 30C or 40C just to be safe. Squeeze out the water afterwards and then hang dry.

Sew them on your lk35, then buy another set.

Document group of a soldier that served as pioneer on the eastern front

Attached: DT0_5629.jpg (3702x2711, 1.05M)

Nice. Need to photograph some of the Nazi shit my gramps brought back.

Get this racist shit out of this thread. Camo collecting is an INTERNATIONAL, peaceful hobby that exists only because of open borders, something fundamentally incompatible with racist ideologies.

appreciate it bro

>The liner should be synthetic, outer shell cotton/poly mix like usual.
>I'd handwash it all in 30C or 40C just to be safe. Squeeze out the water afterwards and then hang dry.

Thanks user. Handwash it is.

I have some Navy stuff on the way!

Attached: DSC_2960_1.jpg (3200x3938, 3.71M)

Swap meet day.

Got:
>6 Crye G3 AOR2 drifire combat shirts
>3 NWU 3s
>82nd Airborne combat flight suit + SO Tech Falcon
>Dutch DPM with US flag
>OCP top

Attached: swap_meet.jpg (4032x2272, 835K)

and some M1956 suspenders

The G3's are in large long and are $60 each with free shipping in the US.

Attached: 1_grouping_front.jpg (2880x3936, 1.25M)

I recently bought a British Battledress jacket for the sake of cosplay, since one of the characters in Akira wears one. What the fuck are you supposed to wear under it? These unlined wool sleeves are itchy as hell.

A button up service shirt.

Attached: British Jersey Mans Heavy Wool Round Neck Olive.jpg (1515x1728, 1.11M)

From the past few weeks

Attached: IMG_20190324_205054.jpg (2930x2990, 1.78M)

Any recommendations for a non carbon-based surplus CBRN/NBC suit that isn't that heavy, and has a headpiece that's supposed to work with masks that use NATO threads?

How do I get into uniform autism? How do I start collecting pieces?

Can anyone recommend some good European surplus stores?
.t europoor

Attached: 451e213bc39769bf2860bf1f3017d4afb3f015cb768f03feefdbdb647892767e-pol.png (311x444, 10K)

Basics I guess, as there's so much nuance and I haven't a clue as to where you're from or what your country interests are.

As a eurofag: start with east and west german stuff, former yugo and serbian shit if you live in the south. I've seen full uniforms go for under 40 euros with belts. Also seen some cheap Austrian surp on the market.

As a burger: old US camo runs for very little if it's made in the 80 or later. M81, ERDL or sometimes OG-107 uniforms are pretty good if you like cold war stuff. Then again, you guys are also phasing out UCP, I don't know about prices, but it shouldn't be that bad.

Camopedia is a decent site if you're more into camouflage patterns rather than just the specific uniform cuts and patterns.

Sites to avoid for uniforms or generally any item that isn't one-size-fits-all:
-Ebay: there are quite a lot of sellers mislabeling their items, avoid batches with different sizes where you're supposed to add a message in the order for a size altogether.

-Kommandostore: overprices for Flecktarn and a lot of other items. (e.g Austrian M75 shirt that go for 18 euros on their site, and only 8 on Varusteleka for example.)

Im a eurofag (Germany), I thought about starting with some east German stuff. In Bundeswehr pieces im not really interested since its nothing special here. I also interested in yugo stuff and 80s era USA uniforms.

Pick your angle. You can't have it all; with infinite money for investments and storage space you'll find you never have time to actually study and enjoy what you have got.

My angles are:
- stuff from my own country.
- stuff from the northern fronts of WW2
- stuff I actually use. I used to do larping and reenactment, now I mainly do outdoor trips and about once per year a cosplay convention.

My storage space is at this point full. And I have culled subgroups a number of times.

I mean, you're not wrong saying Flecktarn is kinda nothing special. I've started associating it with normalfags trying to wear it as a fashion statement in public for like a decade now.
East german stuff on the other hand is currently quite cheap compared to Bundeswehr crap, and I'd say it's one of the few surplus categories that still has incredibly low prices.
Soviet stuff used to be cheap af like two decades ago, now every fudd and a half decided to buy Afgankas, Lifchiks, and post-soviet equipment really driving up the prices.

What Norske fagot in holds true here, study the kit you want to buy. If you're a poorfag you're probably only buying it because you want to actually use it, and for that milsurp is pretty decent. I only buy milsurp nowadays because I A) want it for SHTF, or B) want to wear it on a daily basis.

Always fun going to places while wearing a camo that isn't made by normalfag "designer brands" like M81 or some shitty colored red version of Woodland. EMR is a favorite for me, someone who lives in western europe.

How well does the kevlar on these hold up with how old they are?
How much will the steel plate stop?
Any better vests with neck and dick protection to get instead?

sportsmansguide.com/product/index/polish-nato-military-surplus-flak-vest-with-steel-plate-used?a=2109035

Attached: polish vest.jpg (1155x1155, 92K)

The JSLIST that we use here in the states seems to fit your requirements, it's a good system, it's just AIDs to wear whenever it's hot and humid out

>sportsmansguide.com/product/index/polish-nato-military-surplus-flak-vest-with-steel-plate-used?a=2109035
>2XL

>East German stuff
Than I would recommend that you take a look at auction houses. DDR stuff is not very popular at this moment and most of the time you can get complete inheritance for very little money.
Pic related was 130€.
Or just go to some militaria fairs.

Attached: ddr.jpg (855x531, 128K)

Got 2 more shirts to add to the pile.

Attached: Mexican Marine Urban Shirt.jpg (1121x1992, 202K)

Attached: Mexican Marine Jungle Shirt.jpg (1121x1992, 165K)

>As a burger: old US camo runs for very little if it's made in the 80 or later. M81, ERDL or sometimes OG-107 uniforms
Non-faded ERDL and OG-107s are starting to get expensive, at least on the internet
There are still plenty of cheap OG-507s though and I managed to get a faded but still good condition Brown dominant ERDL jacket for $40 at a gun show

JSLIST still has a charcoal liner, albeit implemented in a way where it last longer than 24 hours from what I can tell. I'll do some further research into it, but I'm looking for something that uses the least amount of charcoal possible or even none at all.

My kevlar vests. The two pasgt's being the most recent additions.

Attached: IMG_20190325_195307__01.jpg (3939x2304, 2.65M)

Dont remember the name i used last time i posted. Another load of ADF stuff.

Attached: AABF4CA0-89DE-44E3-AE2D-651BFAF14BAE.jpg (4032x3024, 2.35M)

Attached: 465DFD4A-6F63-4CCC-91EB-B8B60577BE0F.jpg (4032x3024, 3.27M)

Auscam woobie

Attached: 03002080-E846-486C-BA62-E19B9DF8D308.jpg (4032x3024, 2.85M)

what camo is this?how it is called?i love it and i need it

Attached: 58486a72849cf46a2a931338.png (900x900, 154K)

Nice, those Swiss vests are getting hard to come by these days.

Attached: US PASGT Fragmentation Vest w-6 Color Desert Cover (1982).jpg (1493x1728, 1.03M)

Looks like the new Romanian Army pattern.

Attached: Bulgarian Army Splinter Parka w-Liner (CU).jpg (1553x1728, 1.01M)

Varusteleka

>what camo is this?how it is called?i love it and i need it
It's the new Romanian Army multicam/flecktarn ripoff
I'm getting a another set soon. But it'll cost ya.

How much does a set generally run?

Attached: Mexican army desert camo hats.jpg (1992x1121, 134K)

Literally what ever I want to charge lol. Sold a set last week for $325. And it was only listed for about a day

Makes sense. I was kinda in the same boat when I sold my Mexican airforce set.

Attached: Mexican OD Patched.jpg (585x1040, 59K)

New shit. No idea who this was for.

Attached: 1_front.jpg (3024x3760, 1.16M)

French language tags and very crude stitching.

Attached: tag.jpg (1808x1712, 312K)

Any of you know what are the smallest avalabel sizes for those two jackets ?
I need to make a gift to a manlet and i only found large sizes, should i keep looking?

Attached: IMG_20190326_152043.jpg (3765x2305, 1.2M)

>only finding large milsurp sizes and not small

What bloody timeline did I wake up in this morning?

one day i'll also reach this level

plz post your google camo album again i lost the link