Should women be allowed to have guns?

or will they just fuck up and get someone killed/injured? pic sorta related

Attached: Madame Nhu.jpg (240x261, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d_PWM9gWR5E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes but they shouldn't be allowed to vote

This.

Guns are a great equalizer, so I’ll go with yes.

Based

Attached: 1548113488456.png (323x262, 7K)

SHALL?

FPBP

of course, you idiots
you double idiot

Un-based and cucked.

Nobody should be allowed to vote.

Attached: 3D3FB29C-214C-4853-A60B-27F5FF277C13.png (1280x699, 191K)

>are women people
If you are married or in a relationship and you ask this question you are a shitty partner
All people are people, if they are a person they should have the right to be armed. If they are a US citizen they should have the right to own and bear firearms and to organize into a militia.
FYI my wife outshoots me with a rifle, but I’m more of a handgat guy anyway cuz I’m not in the military.
This thread is sexist, guns are egalitarian.

Monarchy is literally the single worst political ideology.

bro.. literally? bro... LITERALLY bro. bro. youre like so literal right now bro

Subpar leader, but that woman gave absolutely zero fucks. While on a media tour of the US to increase support for her husband's regime, a show host asked her response to a buddhist monk's self-immolation.

Her response: youtube.com/watch?v=d_PWM9gWR5E

Imagine anyone giving this response today.

Based and Americanpilled

Attached: steve.gif (444x250, 3.04M)

Fuck my piss poor long term memory, how many years has it been and I just now noticed.

Attached: john-carpenter-is-a-national-treasure.jpg (800x542, 178K)

no, property doesn't have rights

May I kindly present to you a rebuttal?

“Yeah, I fucked the President’s daughter” doesn’t have quite the same gravitas as “Yeah, I fucked a goddamn PRINCESS”

but there can be ton's of princess sluts
there's only one dotus at any given time

>Voting

We should live in a constitutional fascist state where where liberty and freedom are not up for debate and you can suck a dick if you'd like it any other way.

Attached: 1511807396533.jpg (376x419, 52K)

Nah. The best way to do it is a monarchy where the average citizen is encouraged to murderize the king/Queen when they start becoming faggots

what if the president of the united states has multiple daughters.

SHALL

That's how shit like the USSR started

Attached: 1548732208361.jpg (436x536, 51K)

there's always one that's better looking than the others

This is a stupid question, oh wait excuse me "stupid questions don't exist(you know what comes next)"

I wonder if the same retards that make these threads are the same retards that make the "how do I find a GF that tolerates guns" threads

probably the same guy who makes threads on /v/ where its just a blacked picture with the thread title of "games with this feel?"

Awful take. A benevolent monarchy is the best form of government.

Yes and no. Trusting women with guns is the same as trusting 12 year olds with guns.

When the first post is the best post.

Attached: 1552419054974.jpg (297x297, 40K)

Yeah, just like how a benevolent communist state is the best too.

If only such a thing existed.

Attached: 1546088658231.png (868x779, 1.03M)

Yeah, I don't want my wife and kids to be raped by nigs. Also, they should carry stuff school as long as they have good grades and show responsibility.

Also, this.

Your kids at most likely to get raped by whites m8

Stop being a faggot. Also, women have great hand eye coordination, my daughter is naturally good with a hand gun and can outshoot me on a good day, most women are just too brainwashed by the media to realize they can shoot.

Yes. But as long as she’s not an actual troll, banging a Princess is much more brag-able than banging the daughter of a president.

Speaking of trolls, how many miles of dick do you think Obama’s troglodytes have taken? Surely the Secret Service regularly run trains on them

You must be very ignorant. Pick up a history book faggot, there have been benevolent monarchies that absolutely flourished. Especially in the classical era.

>daddy was king so now I'M KING!
>its okay for a large state to fuck my ass

>absolutely flourished
>literally all of them crumbled due to monarchs being retards

A benevolent mornachy will always crumble due to the fact that the next emperor can fuck everything up

Also they could care less about the common people just look at the United Kingdom Muslims are grooming children while the royal family lives comfortably and does nothing

Anyways women should have guns and be allowed to vote

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-02-16-42-16-1.png (720x396, 209K)

>No one can reign innocently

Rev those guillotines

Attached: image.jpg (220x283, 23K)

Monarchy and large state aren't synonymous, retard. For the past few millenia a king would always be on top and half the time they didn't give a shit what people did so long as they weren't running around causing trouble for the populace. Read De Regno by Aquinas.
The UK royal family are literally just puppet figureheads. How does that debunk the idea of monarchy? Either way your "criticism" is shit, it applies to every system. "What if the next generation loses their ideals?"

This guy gets it

>read this book!
yeah and how about you look at how giving anyone absolute control is a bad idea you fucking euro bootlicker.

Women are either going to save or ruin gun rights in the USA. We need to demonstrate that women are part of society and also in need of self defense. The basic consensus now is that most women's exposure to guns is from news or when Jamal drive-by's the neighbors.

>What is a constitutional monarchy

And before that, they flourished. Do you deny the glory of Rome because it fell apart in the end, as all things eventually do?

that's not a democracy
>popular opinion is fact a good idea ever

Attached: 1532667816744.gif (290x200, 968K)

This. Hold no position of power that has any influence with laws or the making of them.