Hanging in there Jow Forums?

Hanging in there Jow Forums?

Attached: 28436328_992841804201090_5513199061152301056_n[1].jpg (960x960, 136K)

I'm a Kiwi.
The bastard did this on my birthday and the day after was going to be a range day for me and my mates.
They all cancelled.
My family confronted me on getting rid of all my guns.
I said no and ever since have been a pariah.
Not even Granny wants to speak to me, that hurts.
Friends have ghosted me either blocking or ignoring me.
For the first time I think I feel depression and am alone without a soul to vent to or comfort me.
It all stated on my birthday of all days.

It's been a long week.

Friends and family are more important than guns user, even if they disagree with you. Most common people aren't desensitized to guns, try to have some understanding even if they are retarded.
Weigh carefully what is more important, solitude ruins people.

Attached: k.png (431x432, 339K)

Hang in there, user. Don't give up your guns, either.

The way they spoke to me was not how friends and family should speak to each other. Said it was only a matter of time before more gun owners would start killing and that I would be a killer too. The lasts conversation was them telling me i was a killer in waiting and that they are disgusted by me without hearing a word I was saying. I honestly don't know if I want them back after that behaviour. Feels like a knife between the ribs.

Come to America whiteman. Come home

If that's true than disregard my last and just tell them to fuck off.

Attached: thumbs up beppe.jpg (399x225, 23K)

Come to America, user. We have the 2nd amendment with a strong gun culture. Come to where you will be understood and respected.

If they don't trust you well enough to know that your guns won't magically turn you into a homicidal maniac independent of any other factors, then fuck them. You don't need fair-weather friends like that in your life.

What shitty people your family are by trying to emotionally hurt and manipulate you like that. If your family are going to be like that, go make your own family. Remember, you don't choose your siblings, parents or grandparents, so you are not beholden to them in anyway, nor do you owe them anything.

I lived in NZ for 7 years after moving there from South Africa, and I gotta say, the sanctimonious, 'holier-than-thou' attitude displayed by many Liberal, progressive kiwis because it's a small, insignificant nation in the middle of nowhere and they appear to want recognition from the world really pisses me off now. I guess it's mainly the media that portrays this view, but it really fucks me off.

I just walked away because I knew my temper would get the better of me.
Here is my home and for the time being we need to fight this rushed legislation with reasoned action. I lack the capital or means to move to the USA anyway but I do thank you for your support.

It feels better to be able to even post about what i'm going through knowing that someone can even read it. I adore you chucklefucks on here and you have always cheered me up. I hope it will be okay.

I dont think l could forgive someone for that

it's 1am here so have to sleep, have a good night Jow Forums. Don't take your loved ones for granted.

Thank you for letting me vent.

user if you want to come live in the middle of rich civil and revolutionary war history in America and shoot gats and drink cheap liquor innawoods with my buds hmu

I understand. Just know that you are welcome here if things go down the toilet. It wouldn't cost too much to make the journey. We could always use another based, pro gun user in the states. These anti gunners are relentless. God speed and take care.

just found out that apparently my mother is a severe hoarder and i didn't know for the entire time i lived with her
there were a few rooms closed off, some completely filled with trash and others just inaccessible due to the clutter (unless you want to kinda climb over things and risk stepping on something), damage to the walls, a few windows missing, nothing in the kitchen worked bar the microwave and whatever we could get working, the dogs were poorly house trained and not let outside, there were clothes and other things everywhere, etc
apparently this is connsidered severe hoarding and nobody bothered to tell me
i don't know how to feel, i have nobody to go to for support since everyone in my life who i can talk to was complicit in pretending this shit wasn't happening so i guess i have to come to you guys

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (911x1024, 136K)

I'm sorry, friend.
My nation experienced a civil war once. Recently too, as far as the span of nations is counted. Members of my family, my ancestors, were up on opposite sides. It was fucking ugly. Brother against brother. Father against son. It split the social existence of my nation. Irreparably. Divisions never faded, scars never really healed.
The cultural separation exists to this day. Old hatreds still simmer. Nothing was ever the same afterwards. My family never full reunited afterwards. Many regrets and much shame. No possibility of burying of the hatchet.
I would wish such division on no man.

I have nothing else to offer, friend.
But I am sorry.
Do what you think is right, and just.
Family is important. And war might be temporary, but it somehow echoes still. Forever.
Sometimes what is just, is hurt. Sometimes it is worth it. But that mathematics is between you and god.

All I have is sorry, friend. I pray for you.

Yes. Soon to be waifu will be getting her doctorate in a very gun friendly state. I love my current job, and have a pretty bright future in said state, even if I have to work a shit job for 6 months while I do applications. I'm going to have to slow down on buying surp, which sucks, and I really don't have the room for more rifles. But maybe I'll get a nagant revolver soon.
Hang in there. It's gotta be tough, but remember that they're asking you to take personal responsibility for another man's actions by demanding you turn your guns in. That's not okay.
That's tough. It's not your fault though, you thought it was normal. Be there for her now, she'll need it.

Good birthday present to you amiright

>Be there for her now, she'll need it.
i haven't talked to her in years, and i don't plan to

If that's your choice, then I'm sure you have good reasons. Just remember to make your choice and stand by it

>I gotta say, the sanctimonious, 'holier-than-thou' attitude displayed by many Liberal, progressive kiwis because it's a small, insignificant nation in the middle of nowhere and they appear to want recognition from the world really pisses me off
It's like that in rural flyover America as well.
Easily 3/4 of someone's political stances will be centrist and would probably be considered too right wing in the coastal libshit states, but that last 1/4 of their politics is pure signalling and poz to the highest degree.
On one hand I hate seeing people from my state being brainwashed, but on the other hand they usually fuck off and take their awful politics to a regional hive city where they fuck for rent money, catch STDs, and form a dependence on anti-depressants. All the while calling us normal people backwards and uncivilized, of course.