Jow Forums core movies

Can Jow Forums recommend good operator movies? I just saw pic related and the sequel. War movies are ok too, but it's easier to find recommendations on those.

Attached: operator-kino.jpg (1200x675, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q8XSARX3DQg
youtu.be/O-sV8rgvpi0
netflix.com/title/80078034
mega.nz/#!oj41xIJR!9g_NDDnyQpeUhIx4GK0F_SAEZ7EVqjjHFvwVQ0PghoM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm not a fan of the big name action movies like Sicario or John Wick. The cgi blood is too badly done.

Required viewing:
Dog Soldiers
Predator
Tremors
Space Troopers
Road Warrior (Mad Max in general)

Attached: 91XkjPDvh9L._SL1500_.jpg (1193x1500, 472K)

Have you seen this one though? It's written by the same guy as Sicario 1 & 2.

Attached: Wind River.jpg (1920x1080, 268K)

Thanks! Ihaven't seen it. Going in!

The action scenes in that are so bad they're comical. Talking shotgun blast sends a guy through a wall bad. Oh and cgi blood everywhere, which is really bad in that movie because the snow rarely gets dirty.

She needs my cock in her mouth

Here we go, why don't you make your own fucking 100% realistic movie cunt? No one would fucking watch it.

Kino

Attached: 1552688075159.jpg (1920x800, 441K)

Don't forget this one also by the same guy.

Attached: hell-or-high-water-header.jpg (1920x1080, 516K)

If you want to watch over the top action there's way better out there.

Best operator

Attached: no-country-anton-chigurh.jpg (1400x800, 51K)

How was Wind River 'over the top action' though? It was a 10 minute scene at the end where some artistic liberties were taken. The movie is kino. Go be autistic somewhere else.

Thanks for all the answers. Please, Jow Forums, don't fight.

Fucking love Chigurh.

The navy seal guy who went on Joe organ said it was shit cos of one small scene

Attached: The Lost World Jurassic Park.jpg (268x402, 36K)

Dog solders made no sense they are suppose to be on an exercise so why did they get live rounds and why did they also get mp 5 rather then sa80 also if they were on wilderness survival course they should not have gotten weapons and they would be on constant observations. Also the place they would be in would be a place that's been known to the military people. That film makes zero sense

Every shooting scene in it is over the top.
Stop

That scene he takes his shoes off my brother was like why he take his shoe off I was like so he would make NY foot step noise and he was like mind blown

You got to be really dumb to not figure out why after watching the movie.

Wasn't the whole werewolf thing an experiment by the military in the first place? I think it's been like 10 years since I saw it.

Okay but why did the soilders have live rounds

Because they were sent there to kill the werewolves and the other guys were bait. The training exercise was just a cover, unbeknownst to the teams. Things go to shit when there turns out to be a whole village of werewolves. W/e his name is Captain dude says all this in the film. Try watching.

‘Wind River’ kino.
Wind River’s ending was cool as far as the gun sequences went, but the moveies ending seemed tacked on to provide closure, like the writer didn’t know how to finish the film, or there was a longer script with a bunch more scenes that had to get cut do to budget constraints or something.
Overall, it was choppily edited and directed.

Attached: 6CF7AF6E-3B6A-4313-88A7-88AC6094A5BC.jpg (220x340, 18K)

Just fuck off already. All you do is critique without recommending a better movie to OP.

I recommended 5 retard. If you like shitty cgi blood and modern filming techniques you'll like wind river.

Attached: 5A1E8B88-A711-4B87-A5FC-7C560FC30097.jpg (325x445, 53K)

Ignore the crappy acting and somewhat nonsensical plot.

Attached: 4272A05C-89A3-4D7C-8793-077BBDB41503.jpg (220x328, 23K)

Lord of War
So much slavshit... :3

I'm sorry, but if you liked Sicario it's back to roddit

This is actually pretty decent

The SA80s the soldiersused only had blanks. They only got guns from the slaughtered SAS guys who had mp5s and an L1A1. The soldiers were under constant observation (by the SAS) as they were bait for the werewolf then the SAS would capture the wolf. Unfortunately for the SAS wolf was wolves and went for the SAS first.

its a decent movie but i think its overhyped on Jow Forums simply because people masterbate to webms of the actions scenes, similar to jin roh

Hold the dark. A native American goes full sovereign citizen on 20 cops.

This Jin Roh was the biggest dissapointment

>I just saw pic related and the sequel.
By the time you finished watching that movie, 1,000 more illegal mexicans have crossed the US-Mex border and many of them have brought kids too. Many of them will give birth in the US as well. There are 36,000,000+ illegals in this country and they've started changing the culture of the US and have contributed to the libtrard plague and will soon become the majority. They are the cancer.

And this movie would make you believe that there's hope and that they're doing something about it when the opposite is true.

Fuck that movie. Fuck you for making a thread about it and reminding me that we got conquered and the country's dead.

It's not overhyped, the cinematography is S++.

surprised no one mentioned this.
>people who are in Washington State use weapons they would have, like pistols and shotguns, as well as knives and machetes, given their strong political affiliations that would be a problem for any background check
>borkborknomnom
>people shitting themselves in a life or death situation like they actually would
>no reloading/firefights

Attached: firefox_2019-03-23_17-14-58.png (1119x600, 1.05M)

yeah but the action scenes are half the reason why people here watch it. the other half just want to watch a movie where a women gets put in her place for 2 hours.

Attached: 71vmh8fKE6L._SY445_.jpg (314x445, 38K)

brainless philistines ITT

I loved this movie
>No BS superhero fighting
>Soldiers firing where they think the enemy is
>doesn't matter because they have blanks and get murdered by traps

Fucking Cajuns

>makes such a claim
>fails to post his Jow Forumsino entry
You credibility is nil so far

my favorite film
youtube.com/watch?v=Q8XSARX3DQg

Attached: 0907BCF5-FB5F-4A33-93AA-D51639A14944.jpg (220x313, 21K)

Attached: 82662A6B-0E8E-4A18-A178-46471B9A5AA8.jpg (310x445, 36K)

The part where [spoiler]The dude's arm gets trapped in the door and nearly severed[/spoiler] made my butthole pucker. Great film though.

I thought "Den of Thieves" was relatively Jow Forums, squad of detectives hunting down some former Muhrine bank robbers.

There's a running gun-battle at the end that was pretty Jow Forumsino, good show of tactics by the robbers.

Also, that "Triple Frontier" one on Netflix isn't too bad. Decent flick if you're just looking for something to watch mindlessly.

Den of thieves had that final kino scene when he whips out the SAW onto the hood of a car

Directing was inconsistent overall but an okay flick

Especially relevant these days

Has there ever been another film with someone firing a m2 browning from the hip?

"speshul"

Not a movie but have to mention generation Jow Forumsill.

Attached: Generation kill.png (1437x801, 1.06M)

Thanks everyone for all the answers.
Watched it. I would recommend it too!

>every shooting scene is over the top
There is only one. Unless you count him shooting the coyote at the very beginning.

This

Have you actually watched the film? It's very clear when they swap weapons.

Thief

Michael Mann's first film starring James Caan.

Attached: Thief James Caan.jpg (600x399, 77K)

Talking about Michael Mann, I am more than disappointed to notice that no one mention Heat and Collateral...

Where can I seethe video of the New Zealand shooting?

9gag

Where can I find the footage from the New Zealand shooting?

You must be over 18 to post here.

brat

Shit skin
Pretty sure kiwi farms still has it up

fag

Yes, but I don't want to download the torrent. Where can I just view it?

the only correct answer

The Resident Evil Anime was peak operator.

youtu.be/O-sV8rgvpi0

Attached: 9mm vs 9mm Dead Heat.webm (720x480, 1.68M)

I have it in my hard drive. It's just funny to see frustrated fascists whining because they didn't get it on time.

Brat (Brother)
Heat
Way of the Gun

Why did they use SAS as bait and regulars to kill them? Also why mp 5 shouldn't they get something note powerful

Because super secrete cryptid hunting mission.

netflix.com/title/80078034

War: Enemy at the Gates, Platoon, Full Metal Jacket, Hacksaw Ridge, Black Hawk Down, Apocalypse Now, A Bridge Too Far, The Longest Day, Patton, Paths of Glory
Action: Shoot Em Up, Hardboiled, John Wick, The Raid: Redemption, Taken, From Paris With Love, Die Hard, Ronin, Once Upon a Time in Mexico, The Transporter, Crank
Historical Fiction: 300, Braveheart, ROME (tv series), Conan the Barbarian,
Scifi/Comics: Starship Troopers, Blade Runner, Blade, Battle Royale, The Watchmen

Attached: 1525906040390.gif (500x265, 500K)

Seeth, noguns

>Yo homie
>That my briefcase?

mega.nz/#!oj41xIJR!9g_NDDnyQpeUhIx4GK0F_SAEZ7EVqjjHFvwVQ0PghoM

Grabbed a copy on the day, knowing there'd be a shitshow of SJW crap about erasing it from the interwebz. Which is funny because there's no frigging way the 4,000+ people watching it live didn't save at least a couple of hundred copies, promptly distributed, meaning millions by day 2. But everybody has to put on a good show, you know, for their image.

Personally I found watching it a few hours after it happened mostly depressing. Just kind of sad, how he shot so many people repeatedly, with only one in the first mosque actually taking a run at him. Apparently dude in mosque 2 did a better job, scared the pansy off by throwing his own empty rifle through his windshield. What a fag. This guy wouldn't have got through more than 4 or 5 dudes if the cucks in the mosque had been armed.

Not that I'm proposing muslims arm themselves! I mean them too, but everyone should be armed, basically. Kids over about 15 years of age too, with enough training and good teaching on morality and philosophy generally. Until we find ourselves evolved enough to avoid violence at all, we should all be armed with at least a single shot pen gun, bare minimum. It's the only way to manage the crazies like this shithead. Shooting little kids fer christ's sake...

loved that movie

>youtu.be/O-sV8rgvpi0

Sauce on webm, please and thank you

Attached: Denise Richards_Sexy smile.gif (420x213, 2.73M)

+1 for Way of the Gun, always used to see that recommended on Jow Forums.

Just saw this because of your rec.

Good movie, thanks. The >borkbork stuff was one thing, but the evolution of the Green Room as a prison and then a safe base was very cool.

Dead Heat can't you Reed?

apparently not, cuz im a fag, thanks user

Attached: Michael Scott_Not gonna cry.gif (245x245, 1.22M)

>getting upset over muslims getting dabbed on
Back to r/guns you go.
OP, watch Kilo Two Bravo, not necessarily operating, but solid bong war film.

shockingly good

Attached: Atomic_Blonde__43199.1509622952.1280.1280.jpg (853x1280, 241K)

what movie?

"This guys name is Sugar?"

>Shi-gurr

Saw it last night, fucking great.

Attached: fuckyouletsgo.png (1245x525, 761K)

sicario 1 towards the end

>dude couldn't reload to save his life rip

ah, couldn’t tell
thank you, user

Sicario was awesome

it was pretty good until the retarded shootout scene

KINO INCOMING

Attached: based mel.jpg (1078x1670, 290K)

I need to cum in Elizabeth olsen

> (((Stern))) hates it

my interest is rising

Did any non-leafs actually watch this dogshit flick? Or did I just fall for the "muh nashunal pride" meme?

Attached: hyenaroad2015.jpg (1800x2555, 261K)

Are you serious dude? The regulars were the bait. The SAS were sent to kill them. They found the live ammo at the SAS camp. They got the mp5 AT THE SAS CAMP. I haven't seen the movie in five years now and I still remember the scene where they find all that shit. They didn't have it on them.