Wake up

>wake up
>still not an american with 2nd amendment
>live in a frozen shit hole where you need a license to own a BB gun with more than 10 joules of energy
not fair
fuck sweden

Attached: 1460077872496.png (882x758, 17K)

Thanks for reminding me I need to pack more to spread muh imperialism.

Attached: 4706.jpg (1080x2160, 537K)

Guns arent everything. Considered the difference in quality of life between Sweden and the US I would trade places with you in a heartbeat if it wasnt for my strong sense of patriotism.

Damn nigger you need to move to a city that isn’t shit

Nords are fucked man. I was watching this documentary on this one chef, and his whole country was kind of agitated with him because he was too famous. They're not really like individualists at their core, in a wa.

Just from what I've heard.

>there are still people in 2019 who think Sweden isn't a shit hole on the brink of civil war
I would trade places with you in a heartbeat too my friend.

Attached: 1541870403499.jpg (800x1357, 312K)

Actually living in a country with strong gun control laws is one of the worst points of my life and the source for my depression since I actually have a true passion for firearms

(I'm not OP)

Attached: waffen ss browning hp.jpg (750x801, 70K)

Let me introduce you to the Law of Jante.

>The ten rules state:
>You're not to think you are anything special.
>You're not to think you are as good as we are.
>You're not to think you are smarter than we are.
>You're not to imagine yourself better than we are.
>You're not to think you know more than we do.
>You're not to think you are more important than we are.
>You're not to think you are good at anything.
>You're not to laugh at us.
>You're not to think anyone cares about you.
>You're not to think you can teach us anything.

This mentality is the foundation of Scandinavian culture.

Attached: stockholm.webm (608x1080, 1.96M)

Sweden is a shithole right now. Imagine all the unreported.migrant crime that goes on. They're desperately trying to keep all their skeletons in the closet but there are so many that occasionally one falls out and we hear about it.

What shitty place do you live in where Sweden seems to have better QoL?

All cities are shit.
A highly liberal rust belt city. All of the social woes of living as a coastie with none of the opportunity.

>live in Texas
>gun laws are slowly getting deteriorated by RINOS and Dems
>the influx of spics is just making the situation worse, almost the entire border and every major city is blue now
>tfw fighting the good fight but it's not looking good

Attached: 1520780764462.jpg (320x320, 16K)

That reminds me, i live in Missouri. The SHALL NOT power has consumed me and eventually ill be so powerful that i will be able to form two M249s out of nothing.

That comma hurts me

I just read up on your laws and it's possible to own decent firearms with a sport shooting/collecting/hunting license. Firearm restrictions are the big gay, but you are an even bigger faggot that is just too lazy to put some effort into getting guns.

Get your license, faggot. You can even own submachine guns in Sweden. It's nowhere near as bad as the UK or Romania

>and such, without money or freedoms,such is life in Yuropooria

>>still not an american with 2nd amendment

Don't let your memes stay dreams user

Attached: unklesam.jpg (439x550, 40K)

WTF am I watching in that video? Also

>This mentality is the foundation of Scandinavian culture.

That sounds like a great recipe for being fantastically mediocre, forever. At least it'll never be *bad* I guess?

I always find it funny when americans are completly oblivious to their own immigration laws. You are not becoming a legal citizen unless you have a family in the US or are rich/famous/genius/luckiest motherfucker on Earth.

Attached: what-part-of-legal-immigration-dont-you-understand.jpg (1500x970, 346K)

Dude, don't tell me that.
Texas has always been my ripcord plan when Oregon finally gets consumed by the cancer that is Calfornification.

I don't need too much. Do you guys still have attractive women, friendly drunks and guns?

Attached: texicat.jpg (699x837, 53K)

So move to the US, and get caught in the next mass shooting.

Then...move. try to help us save Texas. And if we can't, we can go form a Jow Forumsompound somewhere in West Virginia.

Literally every other first world country has similar or stricter immigration laws. Stop crying because we won't let in NEET losers

We're suffering from Californication as well, but we're not completely lost though.

Don't worry, user, we're going to get our rights stripped away soon too

Attached: 1542651188307.jpg (228x221, 7K)

Sweden have some of the most fair laws under the European Firearms Directive, with France and (amen) Czech Rep.

Go get a licence, it is worth.

>pic show what you can own after one year of licencing in France, pretty same laws that Sweden have, only thing who will bother you after that is the cost of the guns

Attached: 343.jpg (4032x2116, 2.37M)

>You are not becoming a legal citizen unless you have a family in the US or are rich/famous/genius/luckiest motherfucker on Earth.

what A SHITLORD "!!!"!"!11121
A SELECTION BASED ON MERIT?????????
DATS RASIST

Stop saying this shit

>Live in Wyoming
>Know people here who whine about gun owners
>Several people in my town have been pressuring the mayor to shut down the near by ranges
I don't think they'll get their way but the fact that these people move in and go out of their way to destroy as much of the community as possible is frightening.

Attached: 1549486237018.jpg (762x1000, 132K)

>Literally every other first world country has similar or stricter immigration laws.
False, most countries allow people that are less than exceptional. Doubling down on ignorance is never a good idea.

>I wish I was american

>dude just become one lmao

>that's impossible unless you meet very steep requirements that are out of reach for the vast majority of people

>[autistic screeching]

California has already been raped to death. The parasite must find a new host.

I live in a small town in fucking AZ and people in the last few months have been holding literal hunger strikes because of "Le danjurs gunz".
These people are fucking leeches.

Post proofs, FBI.

Not bad, French lad.

last week I bought two guns from a dealer, took about 10 min to do the paperwork and wait for the computer to clear me, then 2 days later I met with a guy from Armslist, looked the gun over, handed him my money and took my new gun and went home. känns bra.

Suck my ass. My parents went through the system as broke ass college students from a third world country. They now have enough money that they're sending my brother and I through college with no student loans.

Nigger... Typical

Become a Mexican citizen and illegally immigrate here. The Democrats are politically obligated to stick up for you.

>My parents went through the system as broke ass college students from a third world country.
Elaborate on how they managed to become citizens without winning the lottery or having family in the US. Because if they did in one of those two ways, they just got lucky.

>wake up
>remember we will probably lose our 2nd amendment rights in our lifetime

Attached: 1550143215886.jpg (1024x1023, 69K)

kek

>americans are completly oblivious to laws that don't apply to them and will never need to know.

>american is completely oblivious to laws concerning the very thing he advises
Yeah, pretty much.

>>that's impossible unless you meet very steep requirements that are out of reach for the vast majority of people
As it should be. What's the problem?

>DUDE JUST LET EVERYONE IN LMAO

Attached: 1443927404383.jpg (562x530, 62K)

Just illegally migrate. You are white. Find a descent girl here and get married, and get a job you lazy Swede.

>dude just come here lmao
>except you can't lmao

Don't lose hope bro. I genuinely believe at the rate things are going we will see a soft political balkinization where some states start to push for increased, constitutionally alined firearms laws, and places like the west coast will continue to descend into even larger garbage fires. What is worth considering is how that will shape the currently fluid political landscape of the US and eventually lead to genuine balkinization or open revolution, and even then, open revolution would be welcoming the full collapse of the basically all the parts that make up the whole that is the US. My point is, have hope, fight how you can for now (legally, with votes), and stockpile and plan intelligently for when that fails. Don't lose hope. Don't give up.

Attached: 1545591530437m.jpg (690x1024, 94K)

just fix our immigration laws so less people turn to trafficking and other illegal methods to get into our country

>Still believing one democracy is better then the other

Yeah okay fren

Okay, and? Tough cookie, cuntbag. Stay in your country and make it better.

I currently live in Dallas. The situation for the future is looking pretty grim. Texas's gun laws aren't as free as some might think, but the overall gun culture in Texas is pretty strong. There are other states with better gun laws (like Arizona) but Arizona's laws are likely to change faster than Texas's laws ever will. But Californians are moving here in droves because they ruined their state, all the major cities are turning blue, and there have been consistent(but failed) efforts to turn the entire state blue. I think Texas will be one of the last states to give up their guns, but it will happen eventually. I'd say over the next 10 - 20 years.

>quality of life between Sweden and the US
Fuck America let's move to Sweden where my wife and daughter can be gang raped by Muslim immigrants and I can't do anything about it bc muhb racism

I blame your parent(s)

so a race of slaves?

>t.communistpartymember

fukn grammar NAZI, Reeeeeee!

>>Several people in my town have been pressuring the mayor to shut down the near by ranges
That is exactly why they moved there, they are Commie infiltrators!

The Dems changed the immigration laws in 1965 to keep Europeans OUT and let brownies IN!

>be me
>live in North Dakota that will stay white and freee longer than the majority of the rest of the country

Attached: 1543974449465.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

That's the nice thing about America user. There's an American inside of you screaming to get out. Join us

That was an episode of No Reservations. RIP Anthony Bourdain.

And yeah, the Scandinavian egalitarianism comes at the cost of individualism, dynamism, and growth. You literally cannot have that kind of social structure if people are seriously trying to outcompete each other.

Or you could just marry me, assuming you're the archetypical Swedish *male. My local roastie pool is toxic and I am close to saying "fuck it" and am considering effeminate males now.

Have a college degree, find job offer in US, have them file some paperwork for you. Wow, really hard.

I know plenty of legal first generation immigrants. They're all hard workers but none are ultra high-skilled, standard office job tier at most. Some had family immigrate before them but those people were also not ultra high-skilled, and none of them had to wait for very long before immigrating.

Ayy, where you at? 58201 here

A situation easily fixed by land mines and telling NEETS they can shoot mexicans with impunity they catch on the border.

How’s the market in the US for qualified CNC machinists? Asking for a friend.

>Deranged

Mad cuz a Frenchman has more gunz?

I really really like this image

>Lonely

Attached: kleinjudesvin.jpg (616x260, 33K)

That's the sad part about it, we're only suppose to get specific people of "merit quality', yet all we get is gooks and pajeets. Even work shouldn't be an excuse for people to be allowed to immigrate, we already people here willing to work as it is!

This is the dumbest argument to make. You literally need to ask permission from the government in order to be an owner of firearms. If at any point in the future they deem you "unqualified", they'll just come to your house and take it by force.

Attached: Sweden+is+done+httpsthisisenglandorgukstunningvideoafricanfamilyshownhowtousetoiletintheirnewflatash (758x898, 142K)

>be skilled, get a job in the US, don't commit a felony for 10 years.
Is... is that supposed to be hard?

We do love our felonies

Åk hem till Balkan ditt parasitiska turkyngel.

This honestly makes sense when you consider how dumb you have to be to join the military in 1990+. You don't get anything out of it except for a chance to lose your leg, achieve PTSD and/or ruin another mans country. The military is nothing more than a bunch of crayon eaters taking a piss on people they've never known in their life.

And no, Muslims are not an excuse for endless warfare

Where I’m from anything with a barrel that shoots it’s projectile at more than 1 joule is a firearm and requires a license

My state shares a border with you guys.if your talking about Jackson hole I'm not surprised.

At least you weren't a victim of an industry that profits of the suffering of infants.
be grateful where you came from, yet you might be able to come here. Just watch out for the merchants and (((doctors)))

Attached: INFORMED CONSENT.png (798x816, 450K)

You are now aware that liberals want 'universal background checks' for all gun sales (including private) but illegal immigrants being dropped off by the busload in Phoenix and El Paso without background checks are fine by them

>The military is nothing more than a bunch of crayon eaters taking a piss on people they've never known in their life.
Buddy, you might have this crazy self-materialized view of the military because of a few school drop-outs who had no other option... but some people join because they feel compelled to serve their country. You're just being an obnoxious cunt when you brandish entire army's as crayon eaters. Act like you're not 14

I don't understand why the closest western continent to Russia doesn't have mandatory gun ownership.
Maybe they think Russia won't want to expand east if europe seems non-threatening.
That's retarded.
Centuries of raids from Europe and the Russian capital sitting on a forested plain next to Europe has made them way too paranoid for that.

And when the western world inevitably implodes in on itself, who is gonna be better off then, the American with his rifle or the defenseless Swede surrounded by angry Muslims?

Attached: 1445813273972.png (1000x1000, 264K)

Why not buy some tools and try and build a gun, buy the necessary chemicals to make cordite, make a primer powder from match boxes, and either make your own brass or buy used brass off the internet?

Not even implode. Just a strong strong recession. And the US starts cutting it's foreign military budget and European militaries are critically underfunded without the US bolstering them.
Then all you have is geographic barriers preventing foreign incursion.
Sounds like a shit situation.

>people like ritualized dick mutilation of infants for literally thousands of years
>so common its literally just socially accepted at this point for parents to have doctors medically mutilate their kids dicks
>random doctor finds a way to take foreskins that used to just be thrown away and turn them into miraculous, potentially life saving medicine
What a bad ((guy))

not until we're out of bullets. we've got a lot of bullets.

a few trillion by some estimates.

Leaf here, just finished my non-restricted safety course. Gonna do my restricted course on Tuesday then send off for my RPAL. Gonna get a Russian SKS when it comes in. Try to find an enfield. Maybe a SAA. It's not America, but it'll do.

Attached: 1536499731070.png (500x496, 285K)

Good on ya. Do whatever you have to do to get a gun.
Door locks, lights, alarm systems, good neighborhood, etc... Unless you live next to a police station, you're not totally safe.

Truth. I'm also inheriting some guns, a safe, and a bunch of ammo from my senile grandpa so I'll go from being noguns to having a small arsenal within a few months.

Attached: 497Ljvv.jpg (941x410, 111K)

Awesome. I'm in Alaska and I don't go into the woods without something that can 100% kill a grizzly or more likely moose. Even places without grizzly still have black bear or wolves.
Environmentalists say they're most likely more afraid of you than you are of them and will avoid you.
But I don't want to rely on "most likely". It's always baffled me that Canada can have the same forests, same animals, and people that want to get rid of guns entirely.
I actually saw more bears than I ever have in Alaska in the Yukon territory.

>not fair
>fuck sweden
thats youre biggest fucking concern? not the jews letting millions of rapist niggers into your country that your tax dollars are used to pay for.
that your country is 30% muslim. that the police and media are all in on it together to keep a lid on these animals that they dont investigate or prosecute muslim crime.
that the jews have turned your entire government against you and want to see you replaced and will lock you up for speaking out against it?

but not being born american and owning a shotgun is the worst thing ever?
relax bro. youre swedish. you can still die for israel just like us.

Attached: sweden censorship.webm (1368x768, 1.56M)

2-year old bears that have just been kicked out by their mothers can be pretty dangerous since they can get desperate and don't have the experience with humans that older bears might have. I also wouldn't rely on the fact that 95% of bears will want nothing to do with me. I'm also at least as concerned about cougars, as my cat kills mice seemingly just for the fun of it so I imagine a cougar would kill me for the same reason. A defender shotgun sounds like a nice deep woods hiking gun. Is 00 buck enough to dissuade bears and cougars?

>but some people join because they feel compelled to serve their country.
And that's exactly the problem moron. You ain't serving "your country" when you are departing to a whole different country and causing shit to happen their. Furthermore the military might as well be crayon eaters, if they take so much anger out on other people, even if they are just trying to get their life on. Talking shit against other people, probably from the fact that their sergeant put a whole broom up your ass's

>fuck sweden
Wow I thought you were canadian.

>Guns arent everything.

Literally false.