How do you guys sling up your shotgun...

How do you guys sling up your shotgun? I want to get a sling for a mossberg 500 that is easy/quick to put on and take off. I don't want it on for HD, but I want it to be easy to put on if I want to go bird hunting or if something happens for some reason and I need to be able to carry my shotgun on a sling out of the house

Attached: 540-2.jpg (500x204, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gunbroker.com/item/802925770
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Slings are for pussies, my boner after shooting fitty mooslims holds up both my shotgun and my AR.

Quick release

Attached: 20190323_141735.jpg (800x450, 112K)

HK hook and BFG Cobra buckle

Attached: Pistol shotgun.jpg (4032x1962, 3.97M)

I've got one of those Specter slings coming for my 1301 Tactical. It's made for a Benelli so we'll see if I can get it to work with my Beretta.

I love the blackhawk bandoleer sling, shotguns don't carry a lot of rounds so I really feel you have to maximise how to carry ammo with them. My shotgun holds 5+1 and the Blackhawk sling has 15 shells. So I have a total of 21 shells with me at all times, well 20 since I don't leave one in the chamber. The sling is extremely easy to take on and off as well. You could carry ammo in special pouches you can put on a gun belt, but I really feel like your gun itself should have extra ammo on it. If I get woken up in a sleepy stupor I might not remember or have time to put on the belt, but I should have time to get my gun. You also don't have to fill up all 15 shell holders or at all especially if you want to use it as a regular sling in the outdoors and you feel the weighted sling is unwieldy (though it's really not). Very versatile.

Attached: 1552090806710.jpg (500x478, 57K)

not my rig but I have something like pic related. too lazy to take a pic. works bretty gud.

Attached: CPH9s.jpg (1995x965, 592K)

You don't use a side saddle?

Why would you sling a shotgun?

Attached: 1545478755309.jpg (402x431, 23K)

>I don't want it on for HD, but I want it to be easy to put on if I want to go bird hunting or if something happens for some reason and I need to be able to carry my shotgun on a sling out of the house

Are you illiterate?

posting because shotgun related thread
gunbroker.com/item/802925770
should I buy this as my only shotgun? thanks niggers

Attached: DSC_0084.jpg (1620x1080, 412K)

sup akg denizen

Attached: 501.jpg (1620x1080, 544K)

why not?

They're a bit obtrusive and can snag, especially if you use a two point sling. That, and I can't seem to find one I like. Perhaps the glued/velcro one, but that doesn't seem very durable. Side saddles are great for a truck gun or strictly home defense gun, but my bedside shotgun is also my woods gun and it will accompany me for miles in the wilderness. Side saddles are aesthetic and very convenient when it comes to loading quickly, so there's that. I like my shotguns as stream lined as possible. So I tend to stay away from side saddles.

Do you not read?

they make sling adapters that sandwich under the magazine tube end cap. upgrade to an ATF folding stock. done.

Attached: fam.jpg (2048x1536, 1.45M)

so that you can use both hands without putting your shotgun down somewhere out of your control?

a sling for a long gun is as essential as a holster is for a pistol. if you've ever carried a long gun for more than an hour straight you would understand this.

I just got a 6lb shotgun so it weighs nothing

What if you need to do something that requires 2 hands?

The Magpul slings are nice but overpriced, I like it because you can easily switch to single point if you want and it's qd on both ends if you want it on/off quick and easy

Attached: IMG_9596mod.jpg (1023x690, 159K)

Not OP, but as a manlet, I feel the single point slings would allow my 590 to hit the floor. Though I love the way it works.