Did you like it, Jow Forums?

Did you like it, Jow Forums?

Attached: Screenshot_20190323-140059_Google.jpg (1076x1292, 601K)

Other urls found in this thread:

123movies.net/watch/gdVVV50d-combat-obscura.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Marines are not only massive shitheads, as that documentary confirms it, but they're also useless and self-confessed cowards. Their General Neller confirmed they're cowards and they won't even defend their own country.

Fuck the crayon eaters.

Attached: 1551702537083.png (889x1806, 671K)

Shitty documentary, and poor camera work.
The only saving grace is its causing the dod immense asspain.

I've looked on the internet for it but couldn't find it. I wanna watch it though

Get a load of this retard.

I mean yeah there's no actual war going on so a volunteer military is going to be full of coward welfare queens looking for free college

I lived it. Know lots of the guys from 1/6 and was just down the river from them. Haven't seen it but will be interesting.

>Get a load of this retard.
t. indoctrinated crayon eater
anyway, it's true. here's your General Neller on the record.

Attached: 1536130720740.jpg (1253x817, 324K)

>Generals are in touch with reality and/or have any real impact on the regular Lcpl. Schmucatellis

>cancel or reduce training in 5 different countries
>delays repair costs at bases
All to have them kick rocks at the border without their weapons. Are you fucking kidding me user?

123movies.net/watch/gdVVV50d-combat-obscura.html
recommend adblock, shit tons of popups on this site

The article doesn't say he's in touch with everyone. It says he is unable to fund things like military exercises and base maintenance because of the deployment at the border. The money has to come from somewhere.

>Marines refusing to fight fellow Latinos
It checks out

It would... not go well

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 11K)

according to docu in OP, they're mostly all black.

Attached: 1541280771222.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

I thought it was absolutely well-known that everyone in the military becomes a gigantic idiot when they aren't in public view.

Awesome documentary, probably gonna turn the peacetime corps into an even bigger shit show of muh UCMJ, regulations, customs and courtesies, etc. If the Corps low retention rate drops even lower it will probably cease to exist all together.

So this could be the greatest documentary ever made

Attached: IMG_4474.jpg (1200x1600, 513K)

>18 to 25 year olds smoke weed, tell edgy jokes, and do stupid shit when no one is there to tell them not to
Literally nothing I didn't already know.

Attached: 1438638989167.png (883x905, 215K)

>t. PFC Third Award

Being a Marine in Helmand 2009-2011 was an absolute shit show. Feisty locals trying their best to kill you, absolutely no chance to win long term no matter how solid your tactics because your overall strategy was flawed. Higher echelon leadership only concerned that you had your hair cut and you weren't wearing brown socks. The only good thing, if you can call it that, was once you were outside the wire you were in a gladiatorial arena and could kill and plunder with near impunity. I haven't seen and probably won't watch this footage, but any Marine leadership that does and is shocked by what they see either had their heads buried in the sand or were willfully lying to themselves and their command about the situation on the ground and the realities of outfitting 19 year olds with machine guns and asking them to act like choir boys in mine fields. The fact two rangers died yesterday in desertnam XVIII is a fucking tragedy

What unit were you with fag? I was there same time.

>becomes a gigantic idiot
You don't become an idiot. You either are an idiot or you aren't, its not a costume you slip on and off.

>amphibious fighting force doesn't want to spend a bunch of time sitting around in another fucking desert kicking sand
Wow holy shit, how dare Neller do this. You're a fucking retard who doesn't understand how the military works. Would you be just as upset if ADM Richardson said he wouldn't deploy the Navy to the border? The coastguard?

3/5 kilo