Jow Forums approved?

Jow Forums approved?

Attached: MV5BNmYyZGE3NzYtODU2Yy00MThkLWJiNDEtM2ExOTA4NjRlYzhlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzY5MTE3OTQ@._V1_SY1000_SX1000_A (1000x1000, 175K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rDbPlUvMFKc
youtube.com/watch?v=Xr9pQ1pIbiU
archive.org/details/PBSAmericanExperienceOklahomaCity2017#
youtube.com/watch?v=1O78gUTO_1M
theintercept.com/series/oil-and-water/
youtube.com/watch?v=wKlsThwd75w&feature=youtu.be
carolmoore.net/waco/waco-victims.html
jpfo.org/rabbi/rabbi-anti-semitic-jewish-gc.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=PQ1b-PHdFZU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes. i didn't care too much about waco before and i always thought the whining about it was just the usual libertarian banter, but it really was a huge fucking scandal. the miniseries is pretty good.

>didn't care too much about waco before a TV drama
nu/k/ pls go, go and stay go

You must be new

It's ok. People who have never researched Waco will think it's great for telling the whole story uncensored, but it's not. It's a limited hangout which downplays ATF actions quite a bit.

thats what i would have figured.
waco was some super dark shit.

It's definitely sympathetic towards the Branch Davidians, although it shows Koresh as insanely stubborn. The final episode pretty much blames the FBI for the fire

It’s pro-government propaganda made to look like an exposé.
youtu.be/rDbPlUvMFKc

Who cares about some pedo that decided going to war with the govt. so he can keep his child brides was a good idea.

Had he just surrendered peacefully there wouldn't have been any bloodshed.

>Shea Whigham plays HRT leader Richard Rogers
>Character is renamed "Mitch Decker" on the show
>Tim McVeigh and Terry Nichols lived in Decker, Mi.

Attached: file.png (287x490, 256K)

Make up your minds.

pretty much this

>glowing intensifies

Attached: bootlicker happy.jpg (293x284, 21K)

our posts are not in conflict. I just didn't look as deeply at it as the second guy did. I wasn't aware of any of that stuff mentioned in the youtube video

there was originally supposed to be a mcveigh character making a cameo selling anti-government bumper stickers or whatever at the end of the final episode, but the producers thought it would be too controversial so they cut it but still left someone listed for the role in the credits

It was more of a biased drama than a tactical replay. Pretty much none of the shooting was remotely accurate. One guy started shooting through his roof at a helicopter and the heli sprayed the room and got him. That's kind of when I checked out, too dumb. They didn't even shoot Koresh in the right place. Also the "illegally modified" Beretta 92 was silly.

Autism

Can someone give me the rundown on the incident? Have no clue what it’s about but have seen a ton of sympathy for the Branch Davidians on here.

Attached: C3BCFE94-804A-4211-8396-68EEE73E8555.png (550x428, 280K)

>some Jow Forums users are sympathetic to a cult of pedophiles

image my surprise

Covered in:

>Gungrabbing faggot Michael Shannon as a fed

At least the actors play to their strengths

Nice bait heres a (you)

None of the alleged victims were under 14

archive.org/details/PBSAmericanExperienceOklahomaCity2017#

Goes over Ruby Ridge, Waco, and OKC

It's one of the deepest rabbit holes I have ever been down.
TLDR the US government killed 80 innocent citizens and covered the whole thing up.

youtube.com/watch?v=1O78gUTO_1M

It misses the mark in a couple places. First off it makes it seem like the ATF raid was because ATF suspected NFA violations; it was actually because they thought Davidians were violating the GCA of 1968 by selling guns at gun shows too often without an FFL and they knew they had a lot of the novelty demilled grenades that they also sold and suspected they were converting them to DDs. It also ignores the findings of multiple independent investigators who concluded that the Davidians started the fire. It makes a conclusive statement that the ATF shot first by killing Koresh's dogs which is likely inaccurate. What it very much gets right is the institutional inertia to set an example with the Davidians and how the agencies involved lied and distorted facts to try and make the Davidians look worse than they were and make themselves look like heroes. Also never forget that the majority of the women and children were safe from the fire in the freezer until the FBI pumped it full of CS and suffocated them. Also just because the Davidians started the fire doesn't excuse the fact that the blaze was definitely made much worse by the amount of flammable irritant gas that was pumped into their compound.

reminder this faggot started Ruby Ridge and Waco

Attached: th.jpg (279x550, 46K)

No. It still portrayed the Waco compound as crazies and ATF just for doing what they did.

no, that's exactly what it didn't do. and it's also what suprised me, they portrayed the branch davidians as nice and reasonable people, with a very stubborn leader.

Covered the whole thing up AND went to great lengths doing so for quite some time.
Then when the truth came out they did the equivalent of pic related, because who can do anything?

Attached: Shrug_Meme.jpg (640x478, 20K)

Literally a solid 25% was showing ATF scrambling to cover it up what they recognized as potential murder

i lol'd when it shows the ATF shoot the dogs which kicks off the whole siege

Anyone have any webms of the gunfight scene for the waco siege.

Or at least know which episode its in?

episode 3

Attached: Waco S01E03 Operation Showtime.webm (640x360, 2.87M)

Attached: Waco S01E03 Operation Showtime2.webm (640x360, 2.84M)

Attached: Waco S01E03 Operation Showtime3.webm (640x360, 2.91M)

Janet Reno pls get off Jow Forums.

You realize that was literally what happened, right? That's one of the reasons the meme exists in the first place.

How's the boot taste, my dude?

Hollywood needs to be purged so they can see what a firefight actually looks like holy shit this sucks

He sounded neutral

What is disgusting is that this shit is still going on today
See: Twin Peaks massacre and Standing Rock

theintercept.com/series/oil-and-water/

They roasted them alive with the same tanks that fried the Gooks
youtube.com/watch?v=wKlsThwd75w&feature=youtu.be

>It makes a conclusive statement that the ATF shot first by killing Koresh's dogs which is likely inaccurate

LITERALLY EVERYBODY is in agreement that:
1. The ATF fired the first rounds, in order to kill the dogs
2. The ATF fired upon and killed a clearly unarmed man with his hands raised as soon as the team sent specifically to kill the dogs opened fire
3. Over 500 rounds were expended indiscriminately into the building before the first return shot was fired
4. 2 different snipers have given sworn statements saying they were explicitly under orders to "shoot on sight" David Koresh, regardless of the situation, and had been told "kill him even if he's surrendering" which implies that the ATF was intending on turning it into a gun battle regardless.

Where do I watch it?

>tfw was serving in the Army at the time Waco went down

While it was going on, I honestly thought David Koresh was a cop-killing piece of shit who deserved to have his ass kicked. I only realized that the truth was a lot more complicated years later.

Attached: 5BBC4EEC-3342-4DAE-ACF8-B348165336B7.jpg (953x1033, 136K)

Yes, in addition to being a murderous psycho, he was also a child molester.

>reminder this faggot started Ruby Ridge and Waco
Reminder that there are gun companies that have HIRED that piece of shit and given him money.
Boycott any company that hires these pieces of shit.

Attached: 1528711336243.png (1336x1018, 100K)

Innocent until proven guilty fren

Not like we can question his victims anyway. They all wound up being burnt to a crisp in the fire.

This is what I’ve heard. They make it seem like they’re sympathetic to the Davidians when really they’re just putting on a facade to get the audience’s trust and seem nuanced.

Were there actually nigs there?

If they admit the ATF shot the survivors as they fled and the incendiary grenades recovered from the compound had serial numbers registered to FBI armories, it's a good start.

Log onto paramount with your ISP account.

29 of them

carolmoore.net/waco/waco-victims.html

Whoever started this idea that the Branch Davidians were some kind of Neo-Nazi cult is spinning bullshit.

It's not spinning bullshit, unironically it's what a fair amount of uneducated westerners believe about similar incidents. Keep in mind this was pretty close to Ruby Ridge, and honest to god that was far worse because not only was it a colossal government fuck up, they managed to kill the innocents more then they did actually take out the leader of the family.

who is now employed by troy industries.

Show should have ended with a man parking a ryder truck outside of the fed building. Maybe show workers dropping kids off to daycare. No context for retard zoomers.

Assuming that's true, how does that fall within ATF jurisdiction?

The Davidians were accused of illegally modifying guns they had purchased and of stockpiling explosives which is what the initial raid was about.

>knowing what actually happened and being annoyed when they butcher the "accurate retelling" requires a mental illness
where do you think you are captain reddit?

So where does the allegations of child rape come from? And why do Davidians deny the claims? It's a cover story to justify their actions, you collosal faggot.

RRA really isn't as bad as Springfield in their frequency, but I really only like like for the LAR-8 308 that takes FAL mags, Browning BAR-LR AR10 takes FAL mags too

Century has just crappy domestic products but they're trying to do what they can to expand the free market by importing Serb guns the jews in the govt don't want you to have

Terrorist is purely a political term used by bureaucrats to fearmonger for their personal agenda, and therefore Israeli/ Turkish companies which have sold to literally whoever, expanded their products to be more modular to expand to restrictive markets, and haven't lobbied said restrictive govts to ban civilian possessions in favor of govt agency only subsidies cannot be proclaimed to directly associate with violent opponents of the societies they are responsible for arming in turn. Two faced, perhaps, but to that extent, so is literally every fudd gun shop in the middle of nowhere that has an FFL

That list is fucking tinfoil tier

how is it inaccurate?

t. buttmad anti-2A faggot

Attached: 20190322_154606.jpg (4032x3024, 3.59M)

Attached: 20190322_154608.jpg (4032x3024, 3.64M)

>Jew owned
But why would I care if its owned by a jew?

Citation required.

can you guess who's behind all the gun control laws, Moishe?

The irish?

Oy vey! JIDF is in here. Figures.
Go read what the good Rabbi says:
jpfo.org/rabbi/rabbi-anti-semitic-jewish-gc.htm

So that means we should burn all the kids alive then? Great thinking

can't get molested if you're dead.
>le blackman pointing at head meme.png

Gun companies?

>We need to save the children!
>So lets incinerate children alive!

It's so fucked that the leader went into town constantly by himself and the ATF even had a contact meet with him and go shooting with him. Instead they wanted a show of force and waited for him to return to just start killing people.

The government literally just wanted to kill people.

Stubborn retards break some laws, proceed to react in the worst way possible, and the FBI and ATF lose their shit and end up killing almost all of them because they are incompetent retards who had and to some degree still have absolutely no standards when it comes to preparing for actual sieges instead of smash and grab terrorist hunts.

(you)

Century dropped Zastava. The new imports of RH10s without Century import stamps is a nod to the rumor that they've given up exclusive rights to Cugir. I think they're focusing on the domestic market in the inevitable case that imports are banned. They will end up the DSA of AKs.

never trust a ranker

>shooting Remington 700 from a moving helicopter

99.9% sure that shit didn't happen

Attached: discomfort.jpg (480x720, 35K)

Jow Forums is not a hivemind like the r*ddit
go back nigger

>Television Event

Attached: 1500095519832.jpg (1280x720, 222K)

>different people have different opinions
I realize this is shocking, but that's how the real world is.

LOOK AT THIS DOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!11

You couldn't be glowing any harder if you tried.

>le glow, hehe XD maymays

Can't molest them if they're dead.

Attached: i posted it.jpg (700x700, 68K)

Attached: 1365214071510.jpg (478x483, 33K)

>The government literally just wanted to kill people.
This is what massive Government does man. You have these multiple competing organizations of cowboy assholes trying to justify their existence. Getting themselves worked up basically horny to kill people.

wow bull shit that last cop fired into the room right as the last cop climbed through the window not when they came out

do you polshits ever get tired of shitting out these convoluted bullshit conspiracy theories?
because I'm tired of fucking listening to it
>muh ebil ATF and FBI killed a bunch of kids
who gives a shit if you don't want your brains splattered in the dirt maybe don't be a bigoted piece of shit?

>Davidians started the fire
Bro the ATF pumped the place full of CS that was flammable then they used explosive gas grenades. Being you are a cop or something they still have them in the police evidence room they are labeled Suppressors but they are not.

I cant wait for you to try Boot licking faggot. Hell is hot you weak ass coward..

He said there was sympathy for the Branch Davidians, not the government.

>don't be a bigoted piece of shit
Obviously you are a troll, but how were the Davidians racist? And even if they were how does that justify massacre?

You are a pathetic troll depending on getting replies, but please refute the video of flames coming out of the tank

youtube.com/watch?v=PQ1b-PHdFZU

bump

>Had he just surrendered peacefully there wouldn't have been any bloodshed.

Let's say he WAS engaged in an consensual relationship with a minor.
Okay, we've established that illegal, and needs to be brought to light in court.
How does that action warrant a number of tactical teams to light up a home full of other people(including children and nursing moms) who are not accomplices to his crimes, escalating to bringing in armor, and then finally burning the whole place down along with the families.

What kind of ass backwards logic is that? Every single LEO in a command position should have been terminated for extreme incompetence.
There's a process and a way to serve a warrant for someone's arrest, WACO was not it. The feds utterly and completely failed to accomplish their task, and took meaningless casualties for no reason.