Let's have a shit on US thread, we have a lot of dead beating with the chinks and russkies...

Let's have a shit on US thread, we have a lot of dead beating with the chinks and russkies, let's do some of the mutts too

Attached: 1553368571863.png (1623x1892, 870K)

Other urls found in this thread:

history.com/news/8-reasons-why-rome-fell
youtube.com/watch?v=EuEDuye-JmE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Excellent thread comrade.

Don't forget to deposit them yuan and rubles

Reminder that US ships don't even have urinals... because feminism and gender fluidity.

Attached: 1530089998615.jpg (783x791, 135K)

>dat butthurt
Piss in the toilet please.

Attached: 1529888512969.jpg (1016x1090, 389K)

If you didn’t appear like a salty chink or vatnik I’m pretty sure everyone would jump aboard. But since you shot yourself in the foot, fuck off chink/vatnik

I'll just leave this here....

Attached: 1538598870013.jpg (912x1368, 226K)

I already pee sitting down

even the Amerimutt service rifles are massive pieces of shit.

Attached: 1522697689634.png (743x1120, 62K)

What, did we read different texts or you really got "trigerred" by a joke with the amerimutt meme, lol, nice snowflaking there for someone that calls the others names but don't want to receive

how long before most of the USN ships get renamed to Rusty McRustface?

Attached: 1535100895887.jpg (1113x6118, 1.11M)

>"M9 was designed to fit a womans hand"
>half of Jow Forums says its too fucking huge for their hands

Attached: 9d5.png (2688x2688, 219K)

i sense fear

>pogs who don’t clean their rifles properly don’t have properly working rifles
Color me shocked.

>MUH POGS
kek'd.

Attached: 1528395560400.png (1280x720, 1.66M)

11/10 caliber bait thread.

One social credit has been deposited

EEEE

This is the most boomer picture I've ever seen. I mean he's not wrong, but the obsession with size, especially in the context of talking about a ship where being smaller is objectively better, is really weird. Also him still being bitter about Vietnam and the millenial throw in are very nice touches.

Should have bought Indian superpower ships

Monkey model, crewed by Arabs

56 Rupees have been chipped into your curry bowl

Attached: 56 cent army.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

>be last remaining superpower
>global enforcement military
yet somehow
>completely subservient to israel
>vassal state of jews
>completely owned by jews for jews through jews from top to bottom

but they can have borders. and the USA doesnt. think about that one mutts. you dont even get to have what they have even though you work for them.

Attached: 01netanyahu.jpg (500x566, 92K)

>completely owned by less than 2% of your population
>(((democracy)))
suckers

Attached: jew lobby.jpg (2047x2052, 937K)

That muh .45 1911 vs M9 pic is one of the most cringe things I've ever seen

That picture has the same handwriting on it as that retarded
>Mao shaking hands with American politicians and 3 dead token Americans among 30000 Chinese politicians = akshully China run by "da joos" fellow goys :^)
macro that is spammed everywhere

Walls for israel, none for us

Unified bipartisan support in congress for aid money to israel, no support for our own border

Really activates the almonds

This fag has never held either of those guns.
>Berreta designed for women
It's fucking bigger than a 1911.

It is also a turd.

burgers thinking a choice between a big mac and a quarter pounder isnt a false dichotomy

Attached: 75e5241f1407389d9ba88c41ba884bf181dc42d7ddc3db55a9286d01ceeb049d.png (300x295, 122K)

The 1911 or the Berreta?

M9

Yes fuck the American Pig Dogs, mutts will never be as powerful as Greatest Nation China

>founded by freedom loving revolutionaries fighting against tyranny
>willing to butcher their fellow countrymen to achieve freedom
>print out violent rhetoric pamphlets about how we need to kill the british and loyalists
now
>corporatism established plutonomy with private jew owned banks printing their money
>entire military fights illegal wars nobody votes on for a foreign country that never ends
>no borders the one function of an actual nation state
>forced to pay billions in taxes to support foreign invasion
>entire media is owned by jews to outright lie, the actual government media has better and more honest coverage of actual news
>free speech is heavily censored and demonized and shut down by lawsuits and deplatforming people through a technological oligarchy platform
>forced to give billions to israel and the rest of the world
>half the congress are (((dual citizens))) loyal to a foreign country
>both parties are owned by the same people and work together to destroy any 3rd party gaining popularity
>niggers kneeling during the anthem and burning the flag because niggers cant stop being niggers and getting shot for violent crime
>1/3 of the states have more mexican nationals than 1/3 of mexican states
>entire health care industry is designed to bankrupt the average citizen for profit
>military industrial complex wastes 60 million dollars on a new design contract for spoons and forks
>cops can kick in your door and kill you for owning guns and the wrong opinions
>antifa shuts down streets in open protests and drags people from their cars and beats them for having a USA flag bumper sticker, cops sit back and do nothing but watch
>half the army are chinese spies but cant do anything about it because dat rayciss
you know how they destroyed rome?
they flooded its borders with barbarians that refused to integrate and demanded money from romans while rome rotted away from corruption and overspending.
history.com/news/8-reasons-why-rome-fell

Attached: hard niggas.jpg (422x599, 40K)

Why? Are you gay?

M9 has shit trigger, shit grip and shit unreliable internals. Go run one that's been in an Army arms room and let me know what you think.

>pee while standing up in a handicapped stall
Is there anything better in life lads

especially on the handrails

That's because the army ran the shit out of them for years. A well up kept Beretta will run like butter.
Also, the 1911 had this issue too. It's the army being retards. not the gun. People will say the same thing about the sigs in 10 years.
>Shit trigger
Opinion
>Unreliable internals
The 1911 has more fuck ups.
And that runs good.

this unfortunately happens when you have ships that aren't in perpetual drydock and actually make it to sea trials, stinky chinky

Eh maybe the mechanical failures I have seen are due to poor maintenance (maybe). However comparing the grip and trigger between the three the m9 is at the bottom of the barrel.

>Grip
Depends on your hand
I prefer it, I have big hands.
Though I still like the 1911
The sig is the most Uncomfortable to me.
>Poor maitnence
I promise you. A redone military M9 will run fine.
>Trigger
Once again, a opinion.
At the end, it's all about preference. The m9 is by no means a shit gun though.

The military doesn’t teach good weapons maintenance practices desu. Most people never bother checking high wear parts, barrel wear or properly lubing friction parts. The M9 is better solely based off the much higher capacity than the 1911. Whoever has more rounds has the advantage in a lot of cases.

I can run one just fine there isn't any of the "its the gun's fault" here. I compare it to driving a 1992 honda civic when you really wish you had the tuned Dodge Challenger sitting in your garage.

hows that LCS ship working out guys?

Yeah, yeah more rounds per mag = fire superiority (makes jerking off gesture) If I am pulling my secondary I am going to Valhalla. Long gun always wins. I agree you the Army really doesn't give two fucks whether or not your weapon is actually serviceable it is on you to fight the system to get your shit fixes sometimes.

Attached: hard men.jpg (678x960, 164K)

Attached: fhu0thxnjtn21.jpg (640x936, 57K)

thanks for dropping the shit post from the same thread about the opposite perspective.... (You're a fag OP)

Again bullshit vatnik fucking.

Can't make fun of the US here, you can make 5 threads a day shitting on russia and china, but can't make a single one that was never made before that americans get all butthurt and call you a vatnik and a chink, honestly

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

Attached: 067E97EC-96E2-4E2E-A54F-0D3D4A998105.jpg (530x827, 51K)

You should feel ashamed of yourself for posting such an embarrassment of an article.

Pieces of shit?
Nah dude they just keep them lubed as fuck

>"we got turned around"
I'll take 'What is GPS for $100, Alexei'

And rightfully so, vatniks and chinks are getting those because they cant stop shitting on everyone like they own the place and constantly making praise threads for their latest vaporware. And all that on a majority american board, i mean what do you expect? Are you stupid or what?

t. eurofag

Buzzword overload, bot.

>dat massive butthurt
get that shit treated, Tyrone.

>MUH GPS
GPS ain't gonna help ya when your rifle can't even fire when there's sand around.

It's all these communists that keep posting here.
They can't afford to eat properly and build up a big boy's grip.

you know what's sad about that picture? both of those nations are now conquered countries. all their pain, suffering and sacrifice was for nothing.

what means t. ?

continue

Attached: 841BDE58-341E-4183-A77E-1628A5CA5393.gif (496x218, 761K)

Something like signed.

I really doubt the majority of posters who post chink and ruskie stuff are themselves, just look at the timezones of the posts, I'm american and I can laugh of my countyman mistakes, now as you say are yuropoor, serves you right the role of serf to american lords

At least try to not look like an foreign devil tryhard teenage mutant ninja newfag shitposter with his first celeron Dell hand me down pc.
Break the the teen nanosecond attention span barrier for a couple minutes and read four or five other shitty bait thread starters in the easymode catalog before making an attempt.

How does one even look like a foreigner? I literally insulted the chinks and the ruskies on the same paragraph, most bait threads are literally a absurd statement on some chinese vessel, aircraft or ruskie one obviously inviting hating at them, no wonder we are being replaced, gotta find more stupid people elsewhere

I am really drunk and having a hard time following your adjective riddled reactionary bullshit.

I am giving you a you out of pitty, my "american" friend.

>continue
Nani?

Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru.

Is this the Yuroshit coping thread?

Ok after googling your autistic response, explain the premise of both countries being conquered. You fucking weeb pile of cat shit we (the US) should have just enacted exterminatus on Japan to prove a point.

>weeb
why did you come on an anime website if you hate anime? you should go back to plebbit, kiddo.

Attached: 1544440834785.png (1766x305, 131K)

This is a taiwanese basket weaving forum.

lmao this put the fucking toilets higher, damn

member when certain boards told certain cults to get fucked, pepperidge farm remembers...

>not pulling your pants down to your ankles and just piss on the toilet room door like a total Chad

>explain the premise of both countries being conquered
Trump will be the last R president. Minorities in the US are already a majority in under 18 age group. Most of the under 18 kids don't even speak English at home. At this point, the end of 2A is on the horizon and 2A will be repealed in less than 15 years.
France is an even a bigger mess. "France isn't even a France anymore" as Trump famously said.

youtube.com/watch?v=EuEDuye-JmE

US military is the most incompetent military in the history of the World. They stood by and did jack shit while the whole country got invaded and conquered. That's a feat that's "unrivaled" in the history of civilization! No other military has ever done this and given how they had the biggest budget of any country (by a wide margin), the level of treason is quite shocking.

there are plenty of blue on blue patriot kills to know it works lmao

That happens when you only inform yourself over certain parts of image boards.

Which part is wrong?

kek'd

Attached: 1541536385673.webm (326x640, 1.18M)

Everything.

one more Patriot in action vid.

Attached: 1536378162779.webm (368x640, 647K)

9/10 true to kaiser post
masada 2.0 when?

Attached: 1490561487631.jpg (1920x1080, 555K)

Nice

Look, I'm willing to debate you but at least be specific about what your complaints are. Everything I said is 100% backed by the data. If I made an error in something, let me know the specifics and we can take it from there.

Attached: 1534165834643.jpg (1608x2000, 940K)

Same patriot from another angle.

Sure thing, grow up a little and stop trying so hard to not look like a teenager by projecting your imaturity on others

>Same patriot from another angle.
No it isn't. Notice there are two fired in succession in first vid and the time of the day is different too.
Patriots are just a MASSIVE pieces of shit that don't work. Stay mad.

>Most of the under 18 kids don't even speak English at home.
Start here. faggot.

You are full of shit. I know it, you know it, everyone knows it. Also everyone knows where this bullshit is coming from.

So fuck off with your bullshit of it being facts and backed up.

Yeah that's one thing General Shit Dynamics is good at. It is all fun and games until a couple "coworkers" get killed by a shit tier piece of tech and an incompetent airforce crew. Fucking military industrial complex...

>half the army are chinese spies but cant do anything about it because dat rayciss

Oh I can't wait to hear the "proof" behind this one.

Modern challengers are a absolute joke my guy

It is the same missle, dont act like people cant know it, when they actually saw it when it was still fresh.
> time of the day is different too.
Fucking kek. Only thing different is the camera.

All right. One butthurt at a time. Next?

Attached: 1540271926305.png (804x1445, 333K)

Half the populations of the top five US cities is nowhere even close to a majority of the national population. Claim confirmed for lie and misinformation. Next.

And it is bullshit, like always.

Top 5 cities aint the majority like you implied and it certainly isnt most of all children.

Fucking liar.