Is the Seecamp LWS-32 a meme gun?

I want to like it. It is tiny and beautiful. But it has no sights. Is it an expensive joke?

Attached: LWS32.jpg (300x230, 52K)

You don't need sights to stick it up their nose.

I can't imagine any scenario where I wouldn't be able to conceal a sig 938 or pretty much any other single stack subcompact 9mm but I would be able to conceal that. I don't see any practical use for it so yes, it is a meme gun. Looks fun to shoot though.

mite b cool for James Bond carry

>Too squirrely when fired.
>Special meme ammo only.
>We mean it.
>If you even touch anything but our special gold dot it will fucking explode.
It's pretentious.

Yee nigga walk up on a nigga and squeeze dah bih on foenem

Gotta be ppk bro

*Winchester silvertip
>ftfy

pay a machinist $20 to put a trench sight style groove down the middle of the slide

My memory says the .25 version had that from the factory, though this picture says I'm wrong. Anyway, you can see there's not much wall thickness left even on the .32, so with the stress concentration from a notch, I'd be a little concerned.

Attached: SameSizeSS-1LWS2.jpg (515x534, 68K)

It's very well put together, however things to note:

>pricey
>will only feed super short flat point FMJs or defensive hollowpoints, round nose won't fit in the tiny mags
>heel mag release
>lol no sights
>difficult to rack slide
>unable to clear gun with the magazine ejected
>takedown is kinda a bitch

All that aside though, it's a nicely hand fitted gun with everything rounded out for pocket carry. Very nice DAO trigger and intuitive to point shoot. Actually recoils really nice and easy to accurately dump a mag. Pretty much a last ditch get-off-me gun though.

Some people have complaints about reliability but mine has been perfectly reliable so far.
Way more reliable than I expected from this pocket carry meme gun with the world's shittiest feeling recoil spring.

For practice ammo I use winchester white box flat points which seem to fit and feed well

Attached: 1514241651392.jpg (1024x751, 102K)

>>Too squirrely when fired.
You've obviously never shot one.

>>Special meme ammo only.
It's fucking stupid how they market it I agree, "shoot anything except fucking $2/round ammo and your warranty will be void and your gun will blow up"

In reality, my friend's eats anything that will fit in the magazine. So I think you're really only limited by rounds with short enough OAL to fit.

Well, to be fair, they run on a potentially finicky delayed-blowback system. The chamber has a ring that the cartridge is expanded into during firing, then swaged back down as it comes out -- the force to swage it down is what keeps the slide velocity in reasonable limits despite such little mass.
So it's quite conceivable that you could actually end up damaging the gun (definitely not immediately, but via battering over tens or hundreds of rounds) by shooting ammo with a softer case (or different wall thickness), such that it has less "braking" force than designed, and higher slide velocity. I'd be okay using Winchester white box as the other user suggested (probably the exact same brass as Winchester silvertips), but personally I'd hesitate to throw random shit in it -- in small quantities, the savings aren't enough to justify it, and in large quantities, I'd rather not risk it.

Is there a gun thats more convient to csrry? I know im lazy as fuck and would like s handgun that is as easy and unintrusive as possible.

tell him to use a ball mill then
radius= no stress points

Attached: ball-nose-end-mill-500x500[1].jpg (500x357, 9K)

I shoot Hornady 60gr .32 from mine. Works perfectly.

I have one in 32 acp. It’s ok. I plan on getting one in 25 acp. Someone gave me one of th NAA clones in 32 acp and it throws debris up on my face with every shot. Don’t know if that means time for a new recoil spring or what.

for .32 acp, no

It's incredible how small yet easy to handle this thing is. Have it in a pocket holster and it's literally smaller than your typical man wallet

It's not worth getting in .25 acp imo, there's much smaller guns available for .25 acp. Also .25 acp is a borderline peashooter cartridge so keep that in mind too

Eh, no. Reduces it dramatically vs. a sharp notch, but there's still plenty of stress concentration.

Attached: media_b44_b4440fcb-e476-4f14-afe6-c9a92c05ff45_phpDr9Ddb.png (883x403, 175K)

>there's much smaller guns available for .25 acp
Smaller, sure. The Browning vest pocket, along with its numerous descendants and clones, are a little smaller.
Much smaller? I'm gonna need proofs.

Shigleys mechanical engineering design
That graph brings back a few memories for me

I've had two. They're flawed, outdated guns with poor manufacturing quality, and the company in unreliable. But their owner's community is insufferable so I expect to get shouted down by anyone on Jow Forums who still has ones.

yes but who cares its awesome

you are tasked obtaining evidence of a bachelorette party cocaine enterprise. your mission will be to go undercover as the male talent and gather intel and evidence of the cocaine trafficking that happens during the bachelorette parties the organizers put on as a front for their dealings to wealthy southern california milf trophy housewives

Attached: de31504a772670e671baf3278232a593.jpg (799x470, 55K)

What are you talking about? The browning VP and also colt VP are VASTLY smaller than a seecamp

>Browning's original is 1/4" longer
>Saive's Baby Browning is 1/8" shorter
>VASTLY smaller
???

Are you sure you're thinking of the actual Seecamp, and not a scaled-up clone such as the NAA Guardian in .380?

Attached: proofs.jpg (800x209, 53K)