En.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Lai_Massacre

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Lai_Massacre
>widely considered best military on earth
>superiors convince grunts unarmed women and children are all VCs and need to die
>they believe it
What the fuck went wrong?

Attached: grade A operator.jpg (942x440, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

msuweb.montclair.edu/~furrg/Vietnam/heinl.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>What the fuck went wrong?
Human nature

msuweb.montclair.edu/~furrg/Vietnam/heinl.html

If you've been trained to be a killing machine but then you don't get to kill, that creates a problem.

Btw in public schools now My Lai takes up half of the time spent covering the Vietnam War, it is a very effective anti-US subversion campaign.

>Americans
>Best military
citation needed, Americans only won wars against 3rd world shitholes plus their independence war
>inb4 muh 2nd world war
I would give a point for americans defeating the japanese, yet the war in Yurop was won by soviet zerg rushes plus anglo aid, german population was not even half of USSR, and shitalians were useless.

Fucking draftees is what went wrong.

That's how the US manages to inflate their kill counts.

"Excuse me madam, can you please give me aid in my suicide?"

Attached: 1552975546426.gif (650x732, 3.51M)

Someone please, please, post the bunny.

> widely considered best military on Earth
By who..? Biggest budgeted =/= most professional and best trained.

Commies must burn.

Attached: 1553104930946.png (330x132, 37K)

they made Dirlewanger proud

Attached: 1552484609484.png (600x600, 328K)

>german population was not even half of USSR
Germany didn't fight alone against the Soviets, and at the time of Barbarossa was on par with the Soviets in terms of men.

>What the fuck went wrong?
A number of things, if not everything.

>we won ww2 Mr.Shekelberg told me so at (((history))) class

*Bzzzp Borp*
I am just a lonley robot, looking for someone who can throw it down on my fat robo-cock!
*Beep boop*

Attached: 1552451595952.png (500x534, 182K)

>Germany didn't fight alone
shitalians lost against everyone, even against african countries. Romanians gave more problems than they solved. Japan had one fucking job: open a front with the USSR and yet they attacked USA in full autism mode.
>was on par with the Soviets in terms of men.
bc Soviets didn't expected being attacked by germans, thats what the point of Ribbentrop-Molotov pact

Get the fuck out of here. This is a my lai thread, not a ww2 thread.

I've been here a while but this never ceases to make me uncomfortable.

What do yall think the Germans could have done to maximize their effectiveness in Russia? I mean the logistics seemed to be the biggest issue.

Wait a few years for Stalin to invade them and play the sympathy card on the international stage and try to get the Bongs and US on his side.

stockpile more oil

you know who controlled the US and UK at that time (and still do), they would never have helped him

improve logistics and better diplomacy, also german scientists were capable of an atomic bomb

>the sympathy card on the international stage
for the love of God how old are you? 15? this guy gets it

Well shit, I guess it's another WW2 thread, get your sources ready, or don't.

Stfu and listen to your teachers, punk.

Based, I hope they are also teaching you Vietcong tactics.

Attached: photo15.jpg (740x897, 445K)

> y-youre a nasty commie if you dont brownnose the US as the greatest military that ever existed in every way!

My point was simply that having the most money and equipment doesnt immediately make a military the most professional or the best trained. Most people who actually know about western militaries tout the Brits and French as the best trained and most professional.

do they at least talk about the Hue massacre where commies killed 10x as many?

What do you think?

There's no mention of atrocities by the North Vietnamese in school textbooks at all unless you get a based teacher who says so