Serious Question About Legal Stuff

So I live in a shithole blue state. How feasible would it be for me to go to a state that doesn’t suck, go to a gun show, and buy a shooter there? What’s the process like? ID? Paperwork? Would they ask questions since my license is out of state?

Attached: CB0EF8A5-8C3F-4014-B61B-B98C6DDB0805.jpg (554x554, 50K)

You can't buy guns or post here if you're under 18.

They wouldn't sell to you because you used a racist meme.

And yet you’re replying...

Nigger first things first dont ask a legal question to people on the internet. Worst case they don't sell you the gun or ask you for an FFL in your state.

I mean I figure you guys have experience with this sorta stuff. Besides, asking an actual lawyer around here would be like $50 for a basic yes or no question. But anyway, do you think it’s feasible?

>buy a shooter

depends the state I live in MD and unless I need mags I buy everything instate because we have a banned firearms list. I tried to buy an AR in PA and they wouldnt sell it to me most of the time once they see your ID thats it your done unless its a fudd rifle or something. Same thing happened to my Cousin who lives in Cook County IL once the salesmen saw Cook Co on his info he refused to sell him stuff.

If you want something that obscure or something just go to gunbroker and if its not illegal then you should be fine and if mags are problem ive ordered several guns and just requested they remove the mags. and 99% of the time handguns are a no no

that would be a felony.

its not if its legal done. At worst he needs to get the transfer done in his state.

every state is different, just look up the laws on this thing called the internet. god how fucking braindead can you get.

Okay buddy(retard) let me run it down for you real quick:

>first, open up your browser of choice
>then go into any search engine
>type the words "can you buy guns out of state in X state"
>???
>profit

Fuck off nigger, back to cuckit with you

Depends on the state in question. In my state it’s perfectly legal to sell a long gun to anybody, regardless of what state they’re from, but handguns are restricted and must go through ffl if person isn’t from my state.

Check the individual laws of the states in question retard, they’re all different. However, Maine would be g2g. Hope that helps.

Crabfag reporting in. You can have 30rd mags you just can't buy them here. Get some 10/30s and convert them to standard 30s or go to VA or PA, whichever is closer.

You're probably fucked. You'd have to find a private seller at the gunshow (which I've never seen) and even then he'd want to see your ID for a bill of sale. So unless you can con him with some "I just moved" bullshit you're SOL.

Just move. It's easier, legal, and your vote will matter.

No, unfortunately. You can get away with buying magazines and ammo. But to buy an actual firearm you have to be a resident of the state, I believe.

>handguns are restricted and must go through ffl if person isn’t from my state.
thats a federal law that applies to all 50 states

if you do not hold some form of FFL you cant buy a handgun in a state you are not a resident of, with minor exemptions

>How feasible would it be for me to go to a state that doesn’t suck, go to a gun show, and buy a shooter there?
Illegal.

>What’s the process like?
Illegal

>ID?
Still illegal.

>Paperwork?
Only at the police station.

>Would they ask questions since my license is out of state?
No they would just say they can't sell to you.

Your state's laws follow you because they are based on your residence. If you are really dead set on it and would be able to legally bring that gun into your real home state, you can see if the state will let you use a PO box as a place of residence, then get a state ID from that state. Then use that ID to buy a gun.
However most states no longer allow PO boxes to be used as a place of residence and most states would not allow you to bring your gun into the state if you couldn't buy it there.

>I'm from Maryland

Type up some phony military orders. They always took my orders as proof of residency. Just come up with some bullshit story in case someone asks, and don't act like a faggot. May not work if your totally out of shape or autistic.