How often do you go shooting Jow Forums?

how often do you go shooting Jow Forums?

Attached: Nani(3).gif (500x281, 726K)

Not very often

4-6 times a day at a paper towel target

Attached: 1553043408460.png (750x562, 610K)

i don't even own a firearm, how could i shoot

Havn't been to any range in about a decade. It sucks. A lot.

op here, fuck is Jow Forums literally just /v/, but with guns instead of video games? I used to go every weekend almost until I realized that its way to expensive.

Pistols once a month.
Rifles maybe only three times a year

Being an urbanite sucks but at least my state isn't gay

every 4 months or so.. pistols/revolvers/small calibre rifles

Once a month, sometimes more, sometimes a little less. Usually about 250 rounds of 9mm, and some .22 and some 12 gauge

Once a week at least for 22lr. Once every month or so for combat pistols and rifles.

SIG 510, 550 or K31 inna shooting club at 300m about once in a week from about April to October, other various non gun club-fudd funs about 2 times/month.

just started shootan, went twice within the last week,

wanna go at least once a month

Roughly every two weeks. Member of a private range, but it's 30 miles away. Would go more if it was closer.

Not often enough

my wife chino is so cute

I usually go once or twice a week.

Once or twice a week, I try to shoot at least 500 rounds each month. Also an hour of dry fire/draw/reload/malfunction/etc. practice each day.

try to go at least once a month, don't always make it.

1-2x/week. It's better when I get to remote in from the house and can take my lunch break to go shooting.

Mostly shotties.

Just finished cleaning my guns after range day actually, I was there a week ago as well.

> about 7 or 8 times a year
every chance I get, especially if I have a free weekend. I try to rotate my guns so that each gets a little use each year.

>bought a house in an out of the way town in wisconsin and have city sewer, gas, water, garbage, fire/police, good schools for my kids, prompt snow removal, plenty of woods and parks, stores, all walking distance.

but if I drive 15 minutes north there are properties that have non of that but land where my funs can run free when ever I please, and meanwhile I have to look over my shoulder when ever I shoot some goddam pest in my back yard with an air rifle and I only shoot once a month as a result. Did I make a mistake?

Once or twice a week. Sometimes I pay for everything, sometimes the girl pays for it, the rest of the time I'm cashing in the free range passes I get.

Just picked up pic related yesterday and got yet another free pass.

Attached: 20190323_182841.jpg (4032x1960, 3.27M)

Walk out in the back yard when it is good weather and I have the time.
Goal is 1k rounds a month.
Usually get at least 500 rounds a month either 22LR or 9mm or 5.56.
Got home late and tried out 50 rounds of S&B 150 grain subsonics in the Sphinx and Shadow 2.
Short sight radius and heavy trigger in DA is so obvious shooting them one after the other.
I think I actually shoot the
Sphinx better with my left hand although I am right eye dominant.
I write with my left hand but have always shot right handed..

Attached: 3-23-19 025.jpg (1919x1836, 2.87M)

used to be about two to three times a week and now it is about once or twice a month. Just got bored with shooting and now I just have all these guns that I don't use but refuse to sell.

I like Syaro but a Chino is cute too.

Once a week, sometimes once every 2 weeks

Since I moved to a new town a few months ago and don't know anybody here, I've been spending a lot of time at the range. I go every saturday after lunch and stay until I get hungry for dinner. Since daylight savings, sunset is late enough that I can get in a few hours after work, so I've went the past two friday evenings as well. I don't really keep a strict check on my round count, but I would estimate that I go through roughly 300 rounds of .22 per week, plus a handful of rounds of other calibers, depending on what else I wanted to bring to the range that week.