What is the best AK-47?

What is the best AK-47?

Attached: 123170-004-E7FBD22B.jpg (407x450, 15K)

What?

If you input the last 5 digits of your post into a calculator and turn it upside down, it spells "boobs"

Under rated post. Good eye user!

AK-103

How can you say its under rated in the next post?

the one next to you

Depends on what you mean by AK47. If you mean AK47, then the answer is either no such thing, or the AK47, depending on how autistic you are.

If you mean a 7.62x39 AK, an AK100 series rifle with balanced recoil system. If that's too much a deviation in design, then a Valmet or Galil.

Probably the AK400 now the AK-12 and its variants
6th grade humor is best humor

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

A yugoslav or russian variant. Or get a modern US clone, depends what you are looking for user. Galil isn't bad either

SPBP

There's only one AK-47, retard, and you didn't even post it.

For both milled tastes and stamped tastes, a Polish or Yugoslav AK are pretty high up there. Polish AKs are regarded as some of the best in quality. The Yugoslav AKs are tanky beauties that basically amount to an RPK carbine since they needed the thicker receiver and barrel for grenade launching.
For AK's you can't have, I'll say the counter balancing AKs since recoil is killed so much you could probably shoot them one handed. Also that brand new AK-308 since it's a battle rifle and that's sexy.

Attached: 5c00edb318356176178b45b7.jpg (827x465, 87K)

I think the Czechs made a pretty good one.

Attached: vz-58-2.jpg (1024x390, 86K)

Nice bait

RAS47 is probably the best thing you can buy. Or if you're picky get that there milled C39v2. The best AK is an American made AK. We won the Cold War, after all.

This isn't /b/, don't give people advice that could get them killed please.

SAIGA 12

Nice SKS.

>shit comes out of mouth

Ok dude.

Ruger 10/22 bro.

Israeli.

Attached: 200w.gif (200x150, 1.11M)

>no such thing

Where did this meme come from? It's common knowledge that most AKs are AKMs, but there is absolutely such thing as an AK47. If you're asking the best Kalashnikov variant, it's widely accepted that the Finnish, russian, Jew, Bulgarian, Chinese, and polish are very nice. I don't really think any overseas post-soviet factory makes a poor quality AK. The less desirable are the Romanian and Yugo to some degree, but they are still very well made. The only AK47s still around are OG Russian or Chinese clones, which are expensive and rare. The polytech legend and clayco ling huas are about all I can think of.

Samefag scum.

Attached: mk116_762_mod2-m_rifle_left.jpg (4128x1696, 346K)

Nice ptr91

Will someone let me in on this “actually” know it all meme

>AK-47
no such thing

This one.

none of that Bulgarian Arsenal shit. the best are the Chinese ones.

>When you have to include a bottle opener because your literally retarded conscripts are using the magwell to open bottles so fucking often they're destroying their guns
I have no idea why we continue to support Israel.

Famas

Probably the new ak 200 but i thinks the best of all even if it see very limited service i think it can be the ak 107

Attached: ak107-1.jpg (650x216, 13K)

Attached: IMG_20190322_194847687_HDR.jpg (2430x1368, 637K)

>muttm4stock
>not using superior x4 pso optic
>cheap plastic in place of stalinwood
>covered in faggoty rails
>plastic drum
Fucking disgusting

Attached: offtothegulag.jpg (624x624, 74K)

RAS

By far the most disturbing thing I've seen all day. Well done.

What?

AK 200 was ditched. The AK 400 is what the AK 12/AK 15 are based on.

Kikes in Congress