You were born too soon to be part of a spacefaring military force

>you were born too soon to be part of a spacefaring military force
hold me

Attached: RotS_Acclamators_depart.png (1000x1255, 1.78M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Space_Command
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

not true
solar warden

I'm just pissed they trump named it the space force and not United States Space Command

>I'm just pissed they trump named it the space force and not United States Space Command
but user....
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Space_Command

I wasn't even upset until you pointed it out

Attached: 141881-full.jpg (693x448, 77K)

>Implying the future won't be humans being the pets of AI overlords.

Oh fug

Not for those who use ships to leave the planet build an invasion force and emp every inch

EMP won't work against quantum computing.

use a quantum emp

The heck, yes it will. Even if it can't actually fuck up the basic computing module, it'll fuck up everything that's around it. The equivalent of a total mobility-kill on a computer is still a kill.

I don't want no space queen I just want my DC-15

Attached: images (1).jpg (284x177, 10K)

If it was smart enough to become sentient it would learn about Faraday cages in the first milliseconds of being alive. I too love Terminator though.

Yet despite this africans are still in shitholes
Id be amazed if the ai could get beyond 50 iq

I'll gladly sell out the human race when that happens.

Why do they use legs instead of treads on their armored vehicles?

Here in the Grand Army of the Republic, we do both!

Attached: Juggernaut HAV.jpg (1185x990, 360K)

Quantum EMP, most impressive

Those are wheels not treads

Fuck recycled farts for air to breathe
Fuck gravity boots
Fuck brittle bones & muscle loss
Fuck all food based on basedbeans & yeast
Fuck this shit, you have no idea how bad it really can be

>not getting robot limbs to replace your brittle bones and muscles

Inner cell mass stem cells regrow any body of a human, and stem cells resurrect. Stems cells are easy to collect from human births. Stem cells are easy to make from semen sperm cum. Stem cells are easy to make from human breast milk.

>In 2018 it was announced that U.S. Space Command would be reactivated as a unified combatant command
My money is on that it never decommissioned at all.

The Forever War made me not want to go to war in space.

Clone scum need to git. This is a CIS board.

Fun fact, that heavy repeating heavy turret at the back is an actual BRRRRT, you can hear in in Battlefront 2, it's at least 2000 RPM.

>you will never be able to fuck alien babes
why live

maybe you were born at the right time

Attached: 1552862520118.png (910x650, 305K)

There's so many better things you can be doing.

>The heck, yes it will.

Be careful of what you wish for

Attached: 1391655758796.jpg (1024x731, 193K)

>Implying war and battles won't be done within the span of a quarter of a second and there'll be any need for fleshies in anything but repairing command centers and whatnot.
There will never be a spacefaring military force. There will be robot AI soldiers fighting robot AI soldiers from far beyond visible range.
There will never be space pilots or manually controlled space weaponry. Just trillions of dollars of satellites destroyed within the blink of an eye by other satellites who had a 0.01 second advantage.
There will never be exploring alien worlds because any world you could possible visit that has anything interesting whatsoever (aka well beyond our solar system) will be completely scouted by robots and satellites by the time you get there. There'd be nothing to explore. By the time you got there everyone you know and have ever known will be dead.
Your job will be to triple check the double checker on making sure there have been no inconsistencies in shipping times or if you're lucky get to curbstomp civies as a cop on venus or something.

Attached: don'texpect.png (692x687, 238K)

>tfw you will never command a turbo tank dropping onto a hostile planet to fight separists scum
this shit just aint worth it man...

Attached: whip46xdq83z.jpg (1079x1184, 1006K)

>2 large alien empires will never be fighting while we're all alive
>humans will never live in the equivalent of the Alps
>one of the alien empires will never pass through our solar system as they're pulling a Hannibal on their enemies
>ywn be hired as a mercenary by said empire
Why fucking live guys? I just want to fight in the space Punic Wars.

I am completely okay with this if I'm being honest with myself

Attached: 223690.png (729x687, 149K)

Huh? How so?