Is it true he's a NRA shill who supports red flag laws?

is it true he's a NRA shill who supports red flag laws?

Attached: Hickok451.jpg (600x400, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagotribune.com/news/ct-xpm-1987-07-05-8702180922-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't see why he would be for the red flag laws, he supports GOA too

he beat his wife but nobody ever found out because he's friends with the Sheriff

He's nearing the end of his life and he'll shill for whoever he thinks will allow folks to keep their guns, regardless of politics and media.

based

He has openly criticized the NRA a few times in his videos. Just because he supports them doesn't mean he's a shill.

big if true

Is it true your a Brady shill who enjoys the penis?

Hickock "Nobody should have bump stocks" 45

The NRA did nothing wrong. Stop trying to fuck over the people who are doing the most to help preserve your rights. You're acting like a pack of niggers.

>t. NRA PR person

SHALL

Attached: 1547508656251.gif (578x422, 474K)

what's a "shill"

>implying letting the libs have a win with things like “bump stocks” is some slippery slope
If there wasn’t at least some sort of bipartisan action taken after Vegas, we might have another AWB by now you fucking jackass.

>libs win
>bipartisan action
Should... should we tell him?

they defined your finger as a machine gun dumbass

change NRA ton GoA and you would be right. Nra was started to take guns away from blacks.

Haha yeah we really showed those libtards. Just wait till we get national red flag laws and semi-autos are on the NFA, then the gun grabbers will HAVE to leave us alone, right?

Attached: 1542675583046.jpg (675x592, 73K)

>Nra was started to take guns away from blacks.
What went wrong?

literally SHALL you faggot

>t. Literal nigger

Hickock regularly bumpfires weapons on his channel.

>supporting the NRA after Oliver North

Attached: 1553285098374.jpg (811x506, 230K)

Red flag laws are good in theory, but every rational person knows they will be abused to no end.

Hickok lives in TN, where he is mostly surrounded by people of the same ilk. Put him in Southern California and let him speak to the people to get their explanations(a lot of bullshit and silence when met with facts, crazy liberals hate facts) of why they support such extreme measures and he would become a "never give an inch" guy.

>is it true he's a NRA shill who supports red flag laws?
Red flag: no. He even addressed why he still supports NRA after everybody started shitting on him over the bump stock concession.
He basically said NRA is still our most powerful gun lobbyist. United we stand divided we fall, so he'll always support NRA as long as they're the best. He also said he totally supports and encourages joining other gun lobby groups if you want, anything helps.

He's good in my book.

What? What does pseudo spy architect of thr iran-contra deal have to do with it?

If nobody ever found out then how did you?

you fuckin' with me right now m8? you know who the president of the fucking NRA is?

Woah I hope that was fore bait otherwise you might need to kill yourself you massive faggot.

fuck off commie

Yes, I too like disingenuous shitbag traitors in my political sphere

no

Is it true that OP is a D&C shill?

Im legit asking. I dont know. Inform me. I dont need a full breakdown or anything. Just a basic idea.

This. If you're gonna criticize reagen talk about how he banned guns in CA and was a faggot about drugs. Don't hate on Oliver North because he was trying to operate hard.

>Lt. Col
>Operating
>Selling weapons to iranians good!

Dems will push an AWB whenever they can. Bump stocks are mostly irrelevant. I'm not sad that they're gone, but they would have at least served as a useful distraction from semiautos.

Nevermind i got it

People like you make gun owners look like unprincipled retards

There's a literal commie sperg on Jow Forums who hates oliver north, because the contras were anti-communist

>commie calling real Americans traitors

Attached: laughing whores.png (465x455, 444K)

If anything oliver north makes it more legit. The iran contra scandal wasnt a betrayal it was going beyond the law to protect the US from commie intrusion in south America.
Oliver north also knows how things work on the hill.

>t. Literal faggot

>it was going beyond the law to protect the US from commie intrusion in south America

Except the CIA did that better and then brought the crack epidemic across the border, all North did was create a bigger monster out of Iran

>implying blacks were protected by the constitution when it was made

>Except the CIA did that better and then brought the crack epidemic across the border, all North did was create a bigger monster out of Iran
The CIA director told Oliver north to do it. He might not have been aware of the particulars (we don't know because he died before going to court). But the CIA director was aware that Congress specifically told the CIA to not fund the contras and the director went ahead and told them to keep the program going anyway.

I see you are done with Ian and now you moved to the old man

wheredoyouthinkweare.jpg etc etc

The internet will always find something about someone famous to inconsequentially bicker over.

Ollie North supported an AWB in the 90s and the Waco raid.

Guys...I’d like to thank buds gunshop for this thread.

Did he say something? Or is it just because he was part of the reagan administration?

fuck off back to Jow Forums

NOT REAL ACTIVISTS

budsgunshop DOT COM

How dare you even insinuate anything but the purest truth on this malasian dick sniffing website

let's bring up this guy while we're on the subject
fuck this guy, and fuck Reagan.

Attached: William J. Hughes.jpg (433x544, 81K)

The NRA does safety training, competitions and hunting outings. They have a well kept email list for alerts on local gun control legislation.

>Wrong, the NRA did nothing

Fixed it for you. They abstained on Heller, to their everlasting shame. The media wing of the NRA is also the worst. They do more damage to the public face of gun culture than the otherkin trying to crush it.

>all these fags defending Oliver North

He's the definition of a deep state swamp monster, you fucks. I'm not even talking about the Iran-Contra shit either. You know that meme about Obama and FEMA death camps? Oliver North actually drafted a plan like that back in the 80s for the federal government:

chicagotribune.com/news/ct-xpm-1987-07-05-8702180922-story.html

The only reason it came to light is because the investigations about Iran-Contra brought it to the surface. Who knows what other malfeasance he's been involved with that hasn't been exposed? Either way though, it's a complete joke that the NRA would name a convicted felon and traitor to the Constitution to be the symbolic head of their organization.

cant argue with those digits

Attached: 1553313467687.png (720x851, 397K)