Fudd hate thread

Let's get one going

Attached: 2gbu26.jpg (605x499, 62K)

Fudd rate threads are fucking retarded /b/ tier nonsense
All you kids do is bash guns that you are too unskilled to use which is why you gravitate to ridiculously high capacity guns to compensate for your shit aim
I don't give two shits about tactical guns, but don't pretend these threads are anything but you fags covering for your shitty lack of skills

FPBP

OP is a fag. Sure there is a problem with "muh guns should only be wood n steel why do you need an AR"" retards but there is nothing inherently wrong with 12 gauges.
It is literally the most versatile and violent weapon you can own, how is that FUDD?

tell us how you really feel

Attached: f.jpg (266x189, 8K)

Run home and get your fuckin shinebox.

Based Hunter poster to the rescue, this thread already sucks ass.
Way to go OP.

No fuck you, Carlos Hathcock wasted hundreds of NVA with nothing more than a bolt action 30-06 and his basic training and there is no damn way he could have pulled that off with a tiny glorified 22lr round.
If it takes you 30 rounds to hit what you are shooting at, you shouldn't be shooting plain and simple.
Are you implying that taking care of my investments is a problem? Boy, my collection is worth more than you will ever be

Attached: fudd_store.png (1191x1755, 450K)

>calls other people fudds
>does exactly fucking nothing when yet another incremental ban passes
Unless your last name is McVeigh I'd really rather a thread didn't die for your poser shit.

That's not a fudd, that's a boomer. Fudd has political connotations, specifically a fudd will willingly give up "dem scury semiautos" so long as he can keep his two blat scatter gat that he uses to hunt deer and birds.

>namefag
>strawmanning
Check out this fuddery

how old are you? you sound like my grandpa. Isnt it nap time at the old folks home?

Its not 1913 where everyone is using bolt actions to try to kill each other.

Unless you are some navy seal sniper, its best to keep those antiques locked away unless your hunting or target shooting.

Attached: 1552871806550.jpg (900x735, 121K)

I'm just breaking balls. I'm sorry.

Pretty decent, using an old namefag name is a nice bonus. I'd have used a fake forum signature for peak boomerposting though, and I don't remember the old H31A being a fudd but more of a cawadoody kid but that was like 6 years ago I could be completely off base. 7/10

It's ok. I'm sorry too.

Not an argument kiddo
Vietnam wasn't in 1913 and I am not that old.
The point I am trying to make here is these threads always devolve into bullshit "hurrr modern guns are better than old guns" without any actual specifics.
This website is full of idiots with guns and I can't just stand by and watch them pollute my hobby anymore. They need to be called out

Now run home and get your fuckin shinebox.

Attached: 29767fc64ccdbe59d57a633772dfc1f2.jpg (615x352, 25K)

retard 3-1 actual is right for once
Let's try to keep this on hating fudds and not classic firearms

being a fudd isnt about taste its about lifestyle and views

MOTHERFUCKING MUTT YOU YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT

Attached: 1521001793456.jpg (1296x864, 779K)

And here come idiots pretending to be me again, I'm out.
Just wanted to say my piece

>thread for hating FUDDS
Butthurt boomers all over

I'm just messing with you old top, I see where you are coming. These to typically turn into a post-1990 circle jerk and complete diverge from the topic of the definition of the second amendment and its relation to personal gun ownership.

>Violent
Bruh you ever seen an 8 gauge?

So we're doing this? Fuck you. Don't use my name ever again.

Fake. Just wanted to let you let you guys know this idiot is not me.

That's right. Kids these days need high capacity assault clips instead of a good ol deer rifle because they can't hit anything
-------------------------------
USMC Water Dogs '84-'85
I carry a 45 because they don't make a 46
Better judged by twelve than carried by six

Hey guys, can I namefag on an anonymous image board too?

When the Boomers die off, we're fucked. If I recall correctly, in the under 18 years of age category - whites are already a minority.

This is why I don't namefag anymore.

ALL FUDDS ARE ANTI 2ND AMENDMENT TRAITORS WHO WILL BE AMONG THE FIRST TO GET THE ROPE WHEN 1776 PT 2 KICKS OFF

Attached: cNznwzg.png (1440x1719, 588K)

.22lr avg ft/lbs = 150
.223 avg ft/lbs = 1300
>glorified 22lr
Imagine being that retarded

>boomer fudds need to be gassed
change my mind

Attached: 84c43b9937d52f5e241c7d5950ba19250689500d66dddbe71652bf6edb5954f2.jpg (420x312, 30K)

based

>not an argument
>starts shitposting with a straw man
Top fudd

Checked

Image is right though.

It seems most or if not all the time Fudds and boomers go almost uncontested when they start ranting about inane and asinine discussions.

Has anyone actually ever told them "you are fucking dumb, your mother should of swallowed" whenever they become haughty?

Attached: 1552792308555.gif (500x370, 1.88M)

The only thing worse than the old Fudds are the new, young ones who collect ARs and polymer wondernines but will never, ever, ever think of actually resisting gungrabbers. The "I'll hand over some and bury the rest to look at when the government isn't watching" types. People who value their guns as a collectable item to show off their wealth and aesthetic taste rather than as a guarantor of and vehicle to freedom.

People call me a boomer and a fudd a lot on Jow Forums.
You can hate me all you want, but I know I'll always be a happy man, content to shoot what I own and skillfully so.

P.S. wood > polymer

>should of
At least their English tends to be impeccable.

Attached: 1394331336500.jpg (1634x2076, 2.15M)

The first good Hunter post I've ever seen.

Glockfags on suicide watch holy shit.

Sure thing retard.
Good to know how anti gun k really is, do you think you're going to one shot a mugger?
I hate this fucking site and dumb fucking Facebook opinions you losers come up with.

>bolt action 30-06
Yeah its totally not like police officers carry hundreds of rounds.
You're dreaming.

>hurrr modern guns are better than old guns
They are.

Why you DON’T namefag anymore? Are you namefagging rn? Have you considered kys?

The fudd in all it's shapeshifting forms is the worst enemy of the 2a, they all get the rope.

I like doing idpa and steel and run gun with buddies, lane gets boring

Imagine this quote from a non-fudd though.
If you had a solid pump action like an 870, 500, or 590, with a 6 shot tube and had:
>18" cyl smoothbore barrel for HD
>24" rifled barrel with sights for deer/hog
>28" smoothbore with adjustable chokes for birds, rabbits, etc.

You'd have a bonafide do-all gun. Pretty good choice if you had no money.

Holy shit, I just can't stop sucking cock. Its always on my mind, I need cock.

Well fuck my butt, that's what I get for not proofreading my own post. However, it seems that the common trend here on Jow Forums when you are confronted with a raving fudd would be to ignore said fudd or shy away rather than telling them to fuck off.

Key word is "only"

That‘s the funny part, retard. A fudd will rage about some tacticool .22 lr pea shooter while carrying a shotgun around.

Most 'raving fudds' are just looking for (you)s and aren't actual, legitimate people of patrician inclinations. People also tend to use the term too liberally, so it has become kind of diluted.
I don't own any pistols, nor until very recently anything designed before Eisenhower left office. By what I own, I would fit the bill of a Fudd, but people can't actually read my mind and whenever the discussion at hand isn't about me, people will not realize that I am, in fact, a turbofudd of the highest order.

Attached: thatword.jpg (960x540, 126K)

Being a fudd has nothing to do with liking old guns, not caring about pistols or having patrician taste and preferring wood over all.

Way to show your newfaggotry

iraqveteran gtfo

Technically true, but since we can only ever go on with limited information those tends to be telltale markers people will catch upon.
It's unfortunate that the practice has resulted in a definition shift on Jow Forums, but it just can't be helped.

Attached: 1400553133032.jpg (500x609, 121K)

You disrespecting the vets? Damn millenials always tossin away all we fought for

- Sent from my iPad

Op here, it's not about what you own, it's about attitude, most fudds screw over everyone else with their retardness

>Don't no one need more than 10 bullets for self defense
What is suppression?

Fudds are to guns what boomers are to the economy

Suppression is when you make the gun have no sound with a magic black tube

Yes. My uncle then called my grandmother and tattled. Grandad laughed.

Based dubs

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA I used to live next to that place, its like the the fudd's layer. They have nothing made with Polymer in their.

Oh thanks. I thought it was when you use suppressive fire to prevent an adversary from shooting at you or moving.

Always happy to help a fellow common sense gun owner

Shut the fuck up boomer

Off to the old folks home with your wrinkly ass old timer. The times have changed and black rifles are the way of the future, your kind needs to do society a favor and just die out already.

Attached: seethingoldfudd.jpg (816x612, 127K)

I suck lots of cock

Attached: 2019-03-24 (2).png (677x132, 8K)

AHAHAHAHAHA

Based fudds

high quality post

but seriously though don't hate the funz
hate the owners

wood is aesthetic though and great for buttstock whacking

Wood is true kino

I'm *GLUG* sucking *GLUP* a *COUGH* cock *MMM-MMM* right *GLUG* now *SPLAT*.

There, compromise.
Now fuck off zoomers and boomers.

Attached: main-qimg-1cae2f3370254a753b59d5a1b80dd34b.png (602x452, 614K)

I visited there maybe 5 months ago to see if it lived up the hype, they have a huge amount if inventory and at least a few examples of every common milsurp rifle as well as shitloads of leverguns. The caveat is they are all over procedure by 200 percent and will never sell. They actually do have a small selection of used polymer guns so they have softened their stance, My friend commented about some polymer gun in tbe case and the guy seemed semi disgusted but didn't go on a tirade or anything.

*Overpriced fuck

Y'know, I'm not sure that image is wrong. With a 12 gauge, gas operated handgun, you could use it for almost anything!

>CCW
Daily carry your 12 gauge handcannon
>Home defense
No robber would dare mess with your Big Iron
>Long range fire
VERY steep volley sights and slugs

>he doesn't carry a Rossi 12 gauge pistol

The king of fudds.

Attached: 43429913-9A12-4425-B362-928DEDEF5CD2.png (750x1334, 193K)

this

cmon now

Mitt Romney with a coalition of fudds and gun grabbers banned assault rifles in Massachusetts as Governor. Now he’s senator from Utah. You think the same won’t happen?

Tbf your not likely to be suppressing a threat. Either trying to land shots or gtfo.

>likely
I don't care about likely. What "could" happen? An invader with a gun? I could suppress him flank him and kill him. Or at least keep him at bay until cops arrive.

If you need more than the eight or so rounds in a 1911 to kill a mugger you don't deserve to live. There is no situation in which you'll need 15+ where you would not have time to swap mags, period, and better ergonomics and recoil control are more relevant to the 1-3 shots you WILL take than the other dozen or so in the mag. Glocks minmaxed for the wrong stat, they're a bad design that survives off people hero-worshipping soldiers and cops, which markets to soldiers and cops by charging them about as much as, individually, a hi-point costs. Get a 1911 or another proper man's gun or go home, kid.

>Boomers

I can just imagine some nasally, twig-thin, on-the-verge-of-becoming-a-tranny Jow Forumsommando screaming "FUCK YOU OLD MAN FUCK YOU DAD" at random boomers at Bass Pro Shop.

Attached: Dire_Yeet.png (493x493, 190K)

Hurry up and die old man.

Attached: 1546489211455m.jpg (1024x923, 143K)

Reeeeeeee stop stealing my name

i also hate unnecessary taticool shit but still fuck you, you pretentious cunt

>have a fudd thread
>an actual fudd shows up
There's no way you didn't know we'd just make fun of you.

Attached: 1552618434163.jpg (400x400, 14K)

is he wearing a literal fedora and trenchcoat
jesus christ

This is true, since my 1897s stock got fugged for a recoil pad, I'm thinking of seeing if I can get one made out of hickory or a nice maple, and a pump to match.

The barrels are gonna be expensive, but you can also do all that with a 24" smooth-bore barrel and full set of chokes. Brenneke and Foster slugs can be used in smooth-bore and are effective out to 75-100 yards

They won’t understand

I mean, this post isn't wrong, but, we all know it's a bill of rights not a bill of needs.

Still, whenever someone says they just want 1 gun to train on - I always recco a pump shotty.

Also, you can now get ARs in wood-steel too and they make my iron the big iron.

goddamint, the water dogs is what gets me every time.

Mossy 500 field stream with chokes is literally this.

Completely wrong. The Clinton era AWB was added into our state consitution the same time as the AWB was passed nation wide, and while Mittens was gov he actually relaxed the AWB in favor of Smith (a local manufacuterer) to sell ARs here. We only RE lost the ability with a fiat dictate from the current AG - Maura Healey - which was held up by a shitty judge. Mittens helped, not hurt dipshit.

Fudds are evolving user.

>ARs and AKs are fine but bump stocks need to be banned cause I have no use for one.

Modern fudd logic at its finest.